Church Girl: A Virginity Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" Mary asked.

Gloria nodded, "Yes Mary, I am a slut. I am a sexy slut. A slut for The Lord. You too are a slut. A submissive slut. A slut for The Lord. It's like a sexual litany. It's an honorific that reminds both bestower and bestowed that we are sexual beings only by the grace of our Lord Goddess. When we lick each other's pussies we also lick Hers, and give Her pleasure."

Mary thought it was strange to be called a slut, but nodded, "Then I want to be the best slut The Lord Goddess has ever created."

Gloria smiled, her hand slowly moving up towards her pet's pussy, "Well, practice makes perfect, my holy slut."

Mary asked, slightly disappointed no longer to have someone licking her pussy, but now excited to have her Mistress's finger meandering up to her place of worship, "How many women in our community are part of this society?"

"Over fifty," Gloria answered, before adding, "that just counts the women who currently live here. Over two hundred members overall."

"Wow!" Mary said, her mind instantly wondering who in the community were involved, past and present.

As Gloria got off the bed, she continued, "And that doesn't include any women seduced and brought into the fold by my pets."

"Wow!" Mary repeated, in awe.

"And I'm just one of hundreds of women leading the revolution throughout the world," Gloria added.

"No way," Mary gasped.

"Oh yes, Mary, the revolution is already underway, and I hope to help teach you to be a leader in this revolution," Gloria said, as she went to her closet and grabbed her strap-on.

"I'll do whatever it takes," Mary said, trying to process all this information... every day seeming to add more layers of surprise.

"Good girl," Gloria said, as she attached the strap-on to herself and returned to the bed.

Mary saw the penis between her Mistress's legs and gasped once again.

Gloria saw her pet's open mouth and big eyes and said warmly, "Time to continue your training, my pet." Here is your third gift of the afternoon."

The naïve Mary asked, curious and confused, "Are you going to have sex with me with that penis thingie?"

Gloria got on the bed and corrected her pet, "The grown-up words are 'I'm going to fuck the hell out of you with my strap-on cock'."

"Oh," was all Mary could say. Not only surprise after surprise, but layer upon layer of pleasures as well!

"Move onto all fours, my dear," Gloria ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," Mary quickly obeyed, her needy cunt already leaking from the anticipation of the imminent fuck.

"In today's society men are becoming obsolete in the bedroom," Gloria explained.

"Except for procreation," Mary grinned.

"Actually... one day soon science will solve that purpose too, making men themselves completely redundant except for DNA codes stored in databases," Gloria continued, as she moved behind her tight assed pet. "Although some women may decide to keep them around just for the fun of it."

"Really?" Mary asked, trembling as she felt Gloria's hands on her hips.

"It's coming sooner than anyone could expect," Gloria said, as she positioned the 'cock-with-benefits-but-no-baggage' at her pet's pussy lips.

"Ohhhhh," Mary moaned, as she felt the cock nudge between her lips.

"You want to get fucked, Mary?" Gloria asked, rubbing the cock up and down between the teen's wet pussy lips.

"Yes, Mistress," Mary moaned, thinking she had been saving her virginity for marriage... tongues, fingers, food, gadgets and vibrating washing machines excluded.

"Yes, what?" Gloria questioned, continuing to tease her virgin... for a few more seconds, anyway.

"Yes, Mistress, I want you to take my virginity," Mary said, wanting nothing more than to give her cherished cherry to her Mistress, "I want you to fuck my pussy."

"Good girl," Gloria approved, as she kept teasing her, before she added, "But I want you to continue to talk dirty. Let yourself go and give into the pleasure." She then slid the entire six inch cock inside her teen pet.

Mary moaned loudly, as Gloria slid in and out quickly five times. "Oh yes," and then thought for a moment and added, "fuck!"

Gloria froze, buried deep inside her teen pet. She ordered, "Now tell me what you want, sexy."

Mary couldn't believe how different being fucked felt when it wasn't her hand doing the work. It was completely different and so much more pleasurable to just let go and allow someone else to fuck her. So she was disappointed when the pleasure stopped almost as quickly as it had started. But she knew what her Mistress required of her to get things moving again.

"I want you to fuck me with that dick. Pound my cunt with that cock. Fuck me and make me your divine slut," Mary recited, wanting that cock fucking her again... surprised how naturally such wicked words emerged from her mouth.

Gloria was rarely shocked... knowing the power of sex and how it could completely alter a person's personality... but hearing those three nasty sentences from the virginal Mary was a shock. Yet, wanting to reward her pet for such obedience and lust, she did exactly as requested and began slamming her dick vigorously into the horny teen.

Mary had thought the pleasure of being eaten, or of fucking herself, or of the washing machine or of the vibrating thingie earlier in church was the most pleasure The Lord could give her. She was now learning quickly she had been wrong. Although the pleasure was different than a tongue, a fruit or vegetable, the machine and so forth, it was equally exhilarating. She knew instantly that human contact overrode anything she could do by herself.

Gloria listened to the teen's moans, feeling her own sense of exhilaration both at taking the teen's virginity, and also from the reality that Mary seemed more than eager to further the cause. Gloria couldn't wait for the world secret society congress in a couple of months to share her written work and her belief she had found not only the next one but the one... of that she was now sure. She couldn't explain it, but she was confident that with the right training, Mary would one day lead the entire worldwide revolution.

Mary couldn't explain it... but she wanted to be fucked harder... rougher... and begged, "Please Mistress, make me a slut to our Goddess Lord, show Her I am ready to do whatever She expects from me to assist in our realising Her vision."

Gloria smiled at the teen's words, which only confirmed what she was currently thinking. Gloria ordered, "Bounce back on my spear, you sexy lesbian slut, show me and The Lord how much you want to lead the revolution."

Mary instantly obeyed, eagerly bouncing back on the cock in her cunt, her orgasm already close. "Yesssss, Mistress!" she screamed, as she took the cock as deep inside her as she possibly could... and as rapidly as she possibly could.

Gloria attempted to match the teen's bounces but couldn't keep up, so instead she leaned backwards, resting on her hands behind her on the bed, and let the teen fuck herself... which was undeniably hot.

"Oh yes, fuck, I'm going to come," Mary declared, after a minute or two of furious fucking.

"Come for Her," Gloria ordered, reinforcing the Female Lord concept.

"Oh yes, oh yes, Lord, I'm coming for You, fuuuuuuuuuuck!" Mary declared and screamed, as her orgasm hit... this orgasm intense in an entirely new and different way as she collapsed forward, every drop of energy usurped from her body as a tidal wave of pleasure gushed out of her and the cock slipped out of her well-fucked hole.

Gloria quickly dove into the teen's flooding cunt, wanting to swallow as much of The Lord's sweet cum as possible... she being as addicted to Mary's cum as Mary was to hers.

Mary moaned, feeling her beloved's tongue on her trembling twat, "Oh yes, Gloria, lick my cunt and join me in heaven, you hungry Mommy-slut."

Gloria was shocked at being called a Mommy-slut, by Mary's familiar use of her given name, and by Mary's sudden aggressive behaviour.

Mary didn't even know what she was saying, she was so consumed with pleasure, and had no idea where this dominant side was coming from, or the term Mommy-slut, as she briefly imagined doing what Gloria had just been doing to her, to her own Mommy, bringing her to this passionate state... suddenly feeling a desperate need to save her Mother from the male dominated façade of a life she had always grown up with and lived in. She continued living this new dream as she ordered, "Shove that fucking tongue up my cunt and draw out all of The Lord's gift, Mommy-slut."

Gloria obeyed, turned on like Hell to see this dominant side of Mary, which only added to her confidence about being right about Mary's future. Gloria, wanting to encourage this teen's sudden outburst of aggression (also excited at last to find someone who could awaken the inner submissive inside herself that so rarely got to come out to play) responded, "Yes, Mistress Mary, I'm yours to use as you please."

Mary was not only surprised by her own sudden outburst of dominant orders, but was even more shocked by Gloria's response and the weirdest words she'd ever heard in her life: 'Mistress Mary'. Yet intoxicated by the sudden strong-willed personality she'd never known existed, she embraced this new persona that suddenly felt so natural, "Then keep licking, you holy slut, until you get your Mistress off again."

"Yes, Mistress Mary," Gloria moaned, as she flipped quickly onto her back, and leaned up to really bury her face in the teen's cunt in a way she couldn't reach from behind.

"That's it, Mommy-slut," Mary moaned, exhausted and yet getting her second wind from the lapping even as a new pleasure rose inside her while her first orgasm began to dissipate.

"Yes, Mistress Mary, I'll do whatever you wish," Gloria repeated, licking her saviour's cum with the eagerness of a newly turned pet. She also couldn't help but notice that the sweet smooth alliteration of the name 'Mistress Mary' was just another example that this was exactly as it was meant to be.

Mary closed her eyes and allowed Gloria to lick her, but as she closed her eyes, her own mother again popped into her head. Her mother was beautiful... her mother was caring... her mother was utterly subservient to her father... It was then that Mary decided her mother needed to be saved... she needed to be brought into the world of feminine pleasure granted by a female Lord. As she imagined saving her mother she sat up, and began to grind her cunt on Gloria's face.

Gloria was again impressively surprised by the teen's sudden transformation from submissive to dominant... Mary once again reminding her of her younger self... as she reminisced about her first Mistress many years ago... her grandmother who had taught her about the liberation movement... who had trained her to be a great pussy pleaser submissive, and then after a year had continued her training to be a dominant... her first pet being her own mother. Her family's secret lesbian incest tradition that been going on for decades and yet she had refrained from adding her daughter to the family chain... even though she had been sorely tempted ever since Carla had turned eighteen a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, her grandmother had passed when Carla was five, and her mother had died unexpectedly two years ago, leaving Carla the only remaining female available to continue the family legacy. And although the promiscuous Carla showed the potential to be a key member of the secret society, Gloria had been hesitant to risk their relationship... for although her past experience of seeing years of incest and knowing that there were many incestuous families in the secret society should have alleviated her worries... they hadn't.

Then Mary had come along and Gloria had put all her hopes and dreams on her.

Another orgasm was rising in Mary. She reached down, grabbed the back of Gloria's head and ordered, "Now, my sexy Mommy-slut, NOW!! Lap from the sea of satisfaction!"

Gloria obeyed, loving the new term 'sea of satisfaction', as she let thoughts of her daughter go and focused on the task at tongue. She lapped hungrily, awash in the heavenly scent of the perfect pussy of the future leader of the movement.

Mary closed her eyes as her orgasm got close and briefly forgot it was Gloria lapping her box of luxury, as without noticing, she slipped into a lovely fantasy and ordered, "Yes, yes, Mommy, lick me Mommy, join the revolution and become a submissive slut for our Lord."

Gloria was surprised at what she'd just heard, and realized Mary was talking about her own mother... thinking how ironic, since she'd just been thinking of her own daughter. And if Mary was already thinking of turning her mother, then her training to become a Mistress was already way ahead of the timeline Gloria had envisioned. She kept licking, flicking the clit and was soon rewarded with her own baptism as pet to a teen, a new role for her even after years of everything imaginable. Mary held her face tightly against her cunt and came hard, screaming, "Yesssss, Mommy, you're my Mommy-slut now!"

Gloria's face was flooded with wetness like showering beneath an aromatic Niagara Falls as she was indeed baptized by her pet... which was exciting and surreal.

After the heavy flood finished gushing out of her body, Mary rolled off Gloria and collapsed onto her back, still trembling, still coming.

Gloria rolled off the bed and left the room, still wearing the strap-on. She went and poured a couple of glasses of cold water... knowing that Mary would need to be rehydrated after her two intense orgasms.

Mary just lay there, allowing the pleasure to cocoon her body as she came to peace with her Female Lord.

Gloria returned and said, acting motherly, "Mary, sit up and drink some water."

Mary sat up and took the water, downing it all as guilt suddenly hit her at how arrogantly she had treated her Mistress. When she finished her water, she apologized profusely, "Mistress, I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me."

Gloria smiled, "Don't apologize, my pet Mistress. What you did was natural. It was our Lord giving you the internal strength and fortitude to begin your journey as a future leader of the liberation movement."

"Don't you mean revolution?" Mary questioned with a smile, relieved that her Mistress wasn't upset.

"I do," Gloria laughed. "And it's very obvious that underneath your prim and proper demeanour and your sheltered upbringing, there was always a natural dominant lurking in the shadows... and now that you've let it out, it is likely out for good."

"I can't explain it, but I was suddenly consumed with a lust for power," Mary said, finessing the 'Mommy' part.

"I understand," Gloria nodded, "I had that happen to me too... a long time ago."

"You did?" Mary asked.

"I did. I was a submissive once too, and can be again when taken by the right woman," Gloria explained, hinting that Mary was the right woman.

"It did feel good to be in control," Mary admitted.

"You can be in control in either role. When you're worshipping pussy, you're in control of the other woman's pleasure," Gloria pointed out.

Mary pondered this, and realized she was correct. "Yes, I guess that is true."

"You, my dear, are a switch," Gloria explained.

"A switch?"

"Yes, you have the ability and instincts to be a good submissive or a good dominant," Gloria explained, before adding, "and now my job is to train you to be a great submissive and a great dominant."

"Oh," Mary said, trying to understand the two very different roles. She asked, "So I can be a pet to some and a dominant to others."

"Exactly," Gloria nodded before adding, "and in addition, you can even be a submissive and a dominant to the same person sometimes. Like you just were with me."

"Isn't that weird?" Mary asked, confused. She was Mistress Gloria's pet, although she had briefly been 'Mistress Mary'.

"It comes naturally," Gloria comforted. "You switched from submissive pet to dominant Mistress in a heartbeat just a few minutes ago."

"I didn't even know it was happening until I was there," Mary explained.

"It was instinct, it is your true nature, and it is The Lord's wish, since She gave you the ability to be both," Gloria continued.

Mary nodded, "Well, I do feel very blessed."

"And I'm blessed to have discovered you," Gloria said, leaning forward and kissing her pet.

Mary returned the kiss, finding the tender intimacy of a gentle kiss romantic and strange after the intense fucking.

When Gloria broke the kiss, she decided to inquire, "Sooooo, about your Mommy-slut?"

Mary's face instantly went red. After a pause, trusting Mistress Gloria completely (she was still her Mistress and mentor after all), she explained, "One minute I was coming, the next I was imagining saving my mother from the invisible chains of the male dominated world she's always believed in."

"That," Gloria smiled, her hand gently caressing the teen's legs, "is the purpose of the Liberation Revolution. To free all women from the tyranny of centuries of wrongful abuse at the hands of men."

"So it isn't weird that I thought about incest?" Mary asked, still shocked at her own subconscious for even considering such a forbidden practice.

Gloria knew this was another great opportunity to pull Mary even deeper into the society, again sharing information with her way in advance of the timeline she'd formerly established in her head, "There is nothing purer in the entire world than the love of a mother and daughter... and as such, it is only natural to show that love in the most intimate way possible."

Mary was instantly relieved by her Mistress's words, but this led to more curiosity. "So The Lord encourages incest?"

"Between mother and daughter, aunt and niece, sisters, or any other female combination, yes," Gloria nodded.

Mary knew it was a weird question to ask, but based on Mistress Gloria's answers and theory she thought it was a logical question, "So...um... have you..."

Gloria saw her protégé struggling with the obvious question. Gloria answered, "My first sex with a woman was my grandmother... a leader of the 1950s beginning of this movement that is now growing into a revolution."

"Really?" Mary asked.

Gloria nodded, "If you wish, I will send you home with a story of my early years. I wrote it after my grandmother passed, as a testimony I delivered at her secret society funeral and then posted in the online sex-cestery that the secret society maintains."

"This is getting huge," Mary said, coming to learn the society was a lot bigger than her small community... it was worldwide.

Gloria nodded, "You can read thousands of personal stories from the past and present once you officially join the group."

"How do I join?" Mary asked, excited to read and learn everything she could about the society.

"I'll be submitting your application very soon," Gloria explained, "and then you can be initiated at our next council meeting."

"When is that?" Mary asked, excited, even yesterday not being soon enough.

"A couple of months," Gloria answered, before adding, "there are a couple more tasks you must accomplish before you can be considered for membership in the society."

"Like what?" Mary asked, "when can I start?" willing to do whatever it would take to join.

"All in good time my dear," Gloria smiled, happy to see her enthusiasm. "Now enough serious talk. You still have one more task to do before you leave here today," Gloria said, shifting the conversation and removing her harness.

"Anything, Mistress," Mary said, excited to taste her Mistress again.

Sitting cross-legged on the bed, Gloria bowed completely forward, arms outstretched, offering the strap-on harness to Mary and intoned formally, "Your pet humbly requests that you please fuck her, Mistress Mary."