Church Lady Ch. 02

Story Info
Wal Mart Wife.
7.6k words
4.43
27.4k
23

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I mentioned in chapter 1 that Nancy and I often would meet at Wal Mart. I'm retired, and have my days free. Rather than take part in the scrum that is grocery shopping on weekends, I prefer to do mine on the quieter weekday afternoons when the stores are less crowded. Nancy, a stay at home mom, also found that the time she had available during the day made mid week, mid day shopping an efficient effort. Thus it was we met that one afternoon in the spring, with glorious results.

In the beginning, our Wal Mart encounters were entirely happenstance, the result of our ability to shop during the day, though after a while, I began looking for her in the store. While we would meet by chance more often than not, we also got where Nancy would text me if she was planning a grocery trip. This would lead to her teasing me as we shopped, since she'd always wear something that, while it was not especially revealing, would allow me a glimpse of her charms if she leaned the right direction. We'd get worked up, then go screw in the back of her van right in the parking lot. For a girl who never played in the back seat in her youth, she was making up for lost time. The feel of outside air on her body, combined with the risk of getting caught was the thrill, and she'd always come like crazy.

Occasionally, she'd need to go out in the evening to get something for one of her kids. We ran into each other then, too, and, again, she started texting me to let me know when she was taking a late shopping trip. We'd end up screwing in her van, though unlike the afternoon meetings, I'd pull out of her and come on her tits, belly, bush, face, or she'd swallow my come, since she didn't want to come back from Wal Mart with a cream pie, which would be a dead giveaway to our affair. Sometimes, when she wanted to feel the warmth of my come inside her, we'd use a condom. We didn't do this as much in the summer, since her kids were home, but picked up again when school started in August.

So it was one night we met up in Wal Mart a little after nine. Nancy was wearing white running shorts and a dark blue t-shirt. I could see her braless tits bouncing under it, though the dark color made it so her poking nipples were hard to see. I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt, my usual retirement summer garb.

As we made our way around the store, we stopped in the paper aisle, since Nancy needed toilet paper. On our first evening trip there, we had a brief exchange with the guy who was assigned to stock that aisle. His name was Dave. Over time, we'd see him routinely, and had him thinking we were married 23 years. He's rib us about date night at Wal Mart, and it became a running joke. As we turned the corner into the aisle, there he was, as usual.

"Lemme guess, date night again??" he razzed us.

I looked at Nancy, squeezing her hand, making her smile, then back at Dave. "Love is where you find it," I replied, making him laugh.

"You two must be crazy in love," said Dave. "You even look like you're having fun here!!"

I looked at Nancy again. "Well, when you love each other, it doesn't matter where you go, as long as you do it together." Nancy squeezed my hand, her fingers entwining in mine.

Dave laughed. "Yeah, but you really ought to take her somewhere nice some time."

Nancy looked at Dave, then at me. "Oh, he does. We go all kinds of good places, nice dinners, a couple of cruises." Nancy gave me a short kiss. "But most days, he just sends me over the moon right at home." She smiled at me, her blue eyes sparkling. She grabbed a big package of toilet paper and dropped it in the cart.

Dave laughed. "You two better get out of here before you set all this paper stuff on fire. And don't let me catch you out behind auto!!" We all laughed, and Nancy and I moved on, laughing with each other as we headed for electronics. I picked up an SD card for my camera, and we walked on, talking about how we had Dave thinking we were married.

"Ya know, maybe I should make you my Wal Mart hubby," said Nancy, looking up at me for a reaction.

"Ha ha, you're funny. And you can be my Wal Mart wife."

"No, seriously." Nancy stopped, taking my hand more tightly. "My husband has this woman he works with on a lot of projects. I only semi jokingly call her his office wife. Sometimes it seems he's closer to her than to me."

I thought a minute. "Yeah, that happens with a lot of people. They work closely with someone, and it becomes almost like a marriage."

"OK, so we spend a lot of time together in Wal Mart, and seem to meet here even when we're not trying," said Nancy. "Why can't I have a Wal Mart hubby??"

Her logic was unassailable. "You may be on to something," I said, laughing. "We could have a Wal Mart wedding. Perhaps up at the customer service desk, with the store manager officiating."

Nancy laughed. "Yeah, and I can get flowers from the rack by the door, and the bakery can make us a cake. I'm sure they have the little bride and groom for it."

"Right. And you can have a cashier for a maid of honor, and I can probably get Dave back there to be best man."

We continued to come up with suggestions for the wedding as we headed over to hardware so I could pick up some air filters. I found the ones I needed and put them in the cart. Then I turned to Nancy, kissing her.

"Give me your rings," I said to her.

"Wha?? What are you up to??" said Nancy, giving me an odd look, though her face showed intrigue.

"Give me your wedding set." Nancy looked a little dubious, but complied. I stuck her wedding band in the change pocket in my shorts, then got down on one knee. I took her left hand, holding it, and looked up at her. I kissed her hand.

"Nancy..."

"Yes," she said, now getting an 'oh crap!!' look on her face.

"Nancy, we've been walking around Wal Mart together for several months now, in every corner of the store. It's been a time I have truly enjoyed, and in that time, I have come to love you deeply, no matter if it's in produce, frozen, electronics or toys. I want to walk with you through Wal Mart every day from now on. Nancy, will you be my Wal Mart wife??" I slipped her engagement ring onto her left ring finger.

I looked up at her. The look on her face was priceless. She hesitated a moment as my "proposal" settled in; I thought I saw tears well up in her eyes. "Yes...YES!! Yes, I'll be your Wal Mart wife!!" She could not have been happier if I had actually proposed real marriage, and broke into a wide smile. I stood up and we kissed.

"Yes, I want this. I know it's a silly idea, but we've kinda made this our place. We need to set a date. Will next week work??"

"Sure. Let's do it as soon as possible."

"OK, OK," said Nancy, a little out of breath. She took both my hands and kissed me again. We finished up our shopping, but not before she picked up a small box of condoms.

"For this week," she said, giving me a knowing look.

"Hubby on vacation??" I asked, thinking he was probably home, and I wouldn't be able to leave her with the usual cream pie.

"No. I was just thinking, a little abstinence makes the heart grow fonder. I'm not about to give up having sex with you, but if you can't come inside me, you'll want it so much more when we consummate our 'marriage,'" she said, holding her hands up to do air quotes.

It seemed a little odd, given that we'd gone bareback most of our encounters, but at the same time, it was turning me on.

Nancy kissed me. "And I'll want your come in me like crazy if I have to wait another week for it."

"It's an interesting request, but I see your point. That's 'marriage,' I suppose," I said, chuckling.

"Well, you know how marriage is, two people get together and have to be ready for anything." Nancy smiled at me, a sparkle in her eyes. "Even a little time away."

We checked out, and went to our usual meeting point behind the automotive section. Once in the back of Nancy's van, we started kissing, she pushing up my t-shirt to rub my chest, I doing the same with her tank, gently massaging her tits. I then reached between her legs, rubbing up under her shorts only to find nothing there but her blonde curls. She was stroking my cock through my shorts, and I was already good and hard. Finding her with no panties only increased my arousal.

"Surprise," said Nancy softly. She undid my shorts and slid them down to my ankles, and I did the same with her shorts. She kicked them off onto the floor. My cock was now standing up, ready to find its way into the pretty blonde next to me. "Hold on," she said, reaching for the bag on the floor, taking out the box of condoms. She opened it, and took one out, ripping the wrapper open. She pulled out the rubber, and slowly unrolled it over my straining erection. "There we go, ready for anything."

Nancy climbed over me, taking my latex clad dick in her hand, guiding it toward her spread labia. I slid in easily, and our pubic bones were now pressed into each other. She rocked gently, building pressure as we moved together.

"It always feels a little strange having you inside me in a condom." She kissed me. "I like your bare dick so much better, feeling your skin in me, and the way you fill me when you come." It was almost like she was teasing me, taunting me.

I kissed her. "I'm with you there. I love the release when I come inside you, knowing I'm giving you all my seed." Talking to Nancy was getting me hotter, and I could sense she was getting close too, as she had now started breathing harder. I pulled her hips to me, rocking them, feeling her thick thighs around me. I ground into her clit, and it set her off, she bucking and heaving atop me as she came. Her orgasm set me off, and I felt my balls tighten and I filled the rubber.

Nancy kissed me as she came, intensifying it as I came after her. As I finished, she pulled her face away, smiling at me. "I do love it when you come in a rubber, though, the way the heat of your come still warms my insides." She kissed me again, smiling as she broke away.

My cock softened and Nancy dismounted, sitting next to me, her pussy still spread open, framed perfectly by her blonde bush, now matted and tangled from her orgasm, and thankfully not mine since she had to go home to her real husband. She removed the now distended and come filled condom from my cock, giving me a quick licking clean up. I found a napkin in one of the door pockets and wrapped the used rubber in it.

"I'll take care of this," I said, sticking it in my shorts pocket. You don't want someone finding it in your back seat!!"

We got ourselves back together and went our separate ways, making a promise to be ready for next week.

The next day, Nancy came over for lunch. Afterward, we had a short session on my sofa, Nancy again making me use a condom as we made love. We had another quickie session Saturday afternoon when she was on her way home from Wal Mart, again with a condom. She was right about it making me want to come in her more. I couldn't wait for the next week, when again I would have the satisfying feeling of unloading in her welcoming pussy.

As she left Saturday, she said to me, "Let's get together Wednesday night. Come to church for the 6 PM service."

"OK," I said enthusiastically, wondering why church, and what she had in mind. Surely not a wedding ceremony there. In any event, though we'd see each other Sunday, it was still another four days after that til we'd see each other to do anything. The waiting was killing me-and getting me very excited.

I don't typically attend the Wednesday service-it's really more of a Bible study than a service-as one time in church per week is enough for me. I got there a little before six, looking around the church hall for Nancy. She saw me first, and came up to me, giving me a quick hug. She looked stunning in a short white sun dress with a floral pattern and wedge heels. The dress had spaghetti straps, and it was clear she was not wearing a bra under it.

"Wow!" I said softly as we pulled away from our hug. "You look amazing!!"

Nancy smiled. "Thanks. I wanted to look good for my 'wedding.'"

"I'm delighted to have you for my 'bride.' I so want to kiss you right now," I said, looking into her eyes, seeing the love there.

"I want to kiss you, too, but this isn't the place," she said, smiling. "I have to do a couple of things at home before I come back out. Meet me, say, 9:30??"

"I'll be waiting there." I looked at her sparkling blue eyes. "You're so beautiful."

Nancy leaned up to hug me again. As we held each other briefly, she whispered in my ear, "Oh, and by the way, I'm not wearing panties." She let go of me, gave me a smile and went into the church. I spent the next hour thinking not of Acts of the Apostles, but of acts I wanted to perform with Nancy. I had taken a seat on the opposite side of the church, but where I could see her across from me. Her dress was leaving a lot of thigh exposed as she sat with her legs crossed. Every once in a while, she'd look over at me, smile, and shift in her seat, giving me a view almost up to her ass as she took her time crossing her legs and adjusting her dress. I was hard as a rock knowing what was only just so barely hidden from me-and right in church!! As if that wasn't enough, telling me she had no panties on, when the lesson was over, she looked over at me with a big smile and swung out of her seat, giving me a good look at her blonde muff from across the church.

I caught up to Nancy as she was walking out to the parking lot. "You're a very bad girl," I said to her as I came up beside her.

She laughed. "Just wanted you to see what you were getting in your Wal Mart wife. It won't be long now..."

I cut her off. "It's already long!!"

Nancy laughed loudly. "I hope so. I can't wait to get it in me after, what is it now, almost two weeks since you came in me last??" She squeezed my hand after looking to see if anyone was watching, and we parted ways.

I was already in Wal Mart at 9:30, picking through the produce section, which was in the front of the store. Nancy came in about 9:35, coming up behind me, hugging me from behind. I took her hands in mine as she held me. "Hi," she said softly. "Ready to make me your Wal Mart wife??"

She let go of me and I turned to her. She was looking up at me, deep love in her eyes. Her nipples were just slightly visible through her dress. I'd have done anything with her at this point. "I've been ready for a week," I said, taking her hands in mine in the empty aisle.

Nancy got up on her toes to give me a quick kiss. "Me too. I need to get a couple of things, and then..." she broke into a big smile. "We'll start our Wal Mart life."

We went through our paces, though tonight there wasn't much we really needed. Dave, our stock clerk, as usual, commented on how happy we looked, that we were even glowing. "You have no idea," Nancy told him, holding my hand tightly. We walked quickly through the store, Nancy a step ahead of me. I was really enjoying the view of her plump ass swaying in front of me, and the way the wedges accented her calves. We got our stuff in about ten minutes, and were quickly out the door. We stowed our purchases in our vehicles, and got in Nancy's van, taking it around back by the tire bays, as we usually did, getting in the back once we were there.

Once settled in, Nancy handed me her wedding band, then pulled out a small box. "What's this??" I asked, not expecting anything.

"I got you a surprise," she said, opening it to reveal a gold wedding band, a close match to hers. "I have to wear my own wedding band. If I don't, or wear something different, it will raise too many questions that I don't have the right answer for. But I thought, you don't have that issue, and it will remind me, when we're here, that we're Wal Mart husband and wife.

I laughed at how far Nancy had taken what started as semi silly suggestion, but at the same time, I was touched by her devotion. "You're sweet beyond words." I kissed her. "I'll definitely wear it." I kissed her again.

"Well then, let's get it on you," she said, taking the ring from the box, and holding my left hand. She cleared her throat, then spoke. "Do you, Tom, take me, Nancy, to be your Wal Mart wedded wife?? In produce and snacks, in health and beauty aids and toys, in hardware and electronics, til death do us part??" Nancy smiled the whole time, looking me in the eyes.

"I do." She slipped the ring on my left hand, pushing it up as far as it would go. She squeezed my hand with both of hers.

Now it was my turn. I took her wedding band, kissed it, looked into her eyes in the darkened back of the van. "Do you, Nancy, take me, Tom, to be your Wal Mart wedded husband?? In produce and snacks, in health and beauty aids and toys, in hardware and electronics, til death do us part??"

Nancy smiled at me, though I could see tears welling up. "I do," she said in a loud whisper.

"I will kiss the bride." We leaned to each other, our lips meeting in the softest, sweetest, but at the same time, hottest kiss of my life. It lasted several minutes, long enough for us to share a long embrace with our kiss. Finally we broke apart, just looking at each other.

"I think this is where we consummate the marriage," said Nancy with a smile. "Are you ready to take your bride??"

I was indeed. During the vows and kiss, I had developed a raging hard on, which was extended down the leg of my shorts, and was leaving a spot where my precome had leaked. "I've been ready since you made me start using rubbers last week."

"Ha ha," said Nancy, kissing me. "There won't be any of those tonight." She kissed me again. "Because I want you to give me all your hot seed."

Nancy and I looked at each other a moment, then leaned forward, meeting in a long kiss. Nancy started unbuttoning my shirt, playing in the hair on my chest as she opened each button. I felt her tits through her dress, then pushed the strap off her right shoulder, then over her elbow and off her arm, freeing her right breast, which I squeezed gently, making her moan. Nancy kept working at my shirt, and soon had it all the way undone, and pushed it off my shoulders onto the seat. I laid it over the seat back, and she ran her fingers all over my chest, grabbing the tuft of hair in the center. She then went for the button on my shorts, opening it, and pulling down the zipper.

I realized I would need to get my shorts off, so kicked off my sneakers, then started back for Nancy's right tit.

"Not so fast," she said, pointing at my feet. "Socks, too. I want us to be totally naked." She smiled and slipped off her wedges. I reached to her, slipping the other strap off her shoulder, and slid her dress down, now revealing both breasts. As with the right, I played with the left, making her moan softly, and the nipple puff out in arousal. We kissed as I played, she again playing in the hair on my chest.

Nancy broke the kiss, and had me rise up off the seat, sliding my shorts down and off. I was so excited by this scene, and the idea of making love to my 'wife' that I was hard as a fence post, my cock bouncing in front of me as it throbbed. Nancy took it in her hand, stroking me gently. I kissed her, and reached for her, finding her pussy in the blonde jungle between her legs.

She was as ready as I was, and I could feel the wetness between her labia. I played two fingers up and down her slit, feeling how open it was, and easily found her clit. I circled it a couple of times, then she grabbed my arm and let out a short cry and came. I pressed my middle finger to her, and she suddenly bucked, letting out a longer cry as her orgasm intensified. We kissed roughly, Nancy stroking my cock faster. I took her arm in hand as she came down, mixing my fingers with hers.

"Slow down, honey, or this will be over before we get started."

12