Church Lady Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, you feel so good in my hand, though." Nancy looked at me. "But yeah, I want you inside me." She leaned back in the seat, her dress riding up. I could see her blonde bush, her labia open wide to accept me. She was incredibly beautiful. I had her sit up, and she lifted the hem of her dress up, and worked it over her shoulders and off. We were both now completely naked in the back seat of her van.

Again Nancy laid back on the seat. "You are stunningly beautiful," I said softly, taking in her forty six year old frame, thick thighs framing her bush, small but shapely tits, and pretty face. She smiled, love in her eyes.

As I looked at Nancy, my cock was standing up, ready for her. If it had been any harder, it would have hurt. I felt a tingle and my balls tighten, and looked down to see a large drop of come emerge from the head, hang a moment, then slide down the shaft.

"Look," I said to Nancy, pointing out the evidence of my arousal. "That's all going to be for you. I'm so hot for you now, I'm already starting to come."

Nancy smiled, and took my hand. "Get over here. I want every drop of that." I positioned myself over her and lined up my leaking cock with her blonde honeypot. She looked into my eyes as I lowered myself to her, and I felt the head play in the hair around her opening, then slide over her clit and into her very steamy, slippery cunt. I pushed in slowly til I felt the base of my cock on her clit.

Nancy was as primed as I was, and the pressure on her little button set her off immediately, her pussy clamping on my erection as she cried out and came. As she finished coming, her hips pushed up into me. I held on, but it wasn't going to last long.

"You do that one more time, I'm going to come in 30 seconds," I told her.

She looked up at me with a wild look. "Good. I want your come in me, all of it. I've been waiting over a week for this." Nancy bucked up into me, and I let out a groan and came. It was like someone opened a flood gate, and I flooded her pussy with a massive amount of semen, which sent Nancy into a frenzy.

"Ooooowwwaaaahhhhhh!! Ohmygodyourcomeissohot!!" she exclaimed as her orgasm renewed itself, her hips thrusting into me, her legs wrapped tightly around mine, her fingers clutching at my back. I just kept spewing and spewing, come overflowing her and soaking my balls before dripping down to the seat.

I finally stopped coming, and Nancy regained some measure of composure. We lay there, me on top of her, both of us panting. My erection was still holding up, despite the huge load I had just blasted into my new 'wife.'" We kissed deeply as we got our breath back.

"Wow," I said, happily exhausted. "I don't think that could have been any more intense if we had really gotten married."

Nancy smiled up at me. "You're not kidding. I didn't come that hard on my real honeymoon." Just then a blob of come slurped from her pussy, even as my cock was still inside her. She laughed. "I don't think I got spermed as much then, either."

"Yeah, but I bet your honeymoon wasn't nearly as romantic as this," I said, to Nancy's laughter.

"I don't know," said Nancy, looking up at me. "As odd as this is, it's very romantic in a strange way." I was slowly stroking in and out of Nancy's very sloppy cunt. "Wow, you're still so hard," she said, smiling. "Are you going to be able to go again??"

"Maybe. I'm still pretty turned on by my beautiful new Wal Mart wife."

"Mmmm..." Nancy purred, smiling. "I'm still pretty primed, too." We started moving together once again. I hoped my hard on would hold up, a tall order for a 60 year old fat guy. But, sometimes with extreme stimulation, amazing things are possible.

"I guess we just have to be ready for the possibilities," I said, making her laugh.

I was able to stay at it, and fifteen minutes of writhing on her back seat later, her legs around me, and two more orgasms rolling over her, I deposited another load of hot sperm loaded semen deep in her pussy.

We were now out of breath and fully exhausted. I wondered how long we'd been there. I looked over at the dash clock. It was almost 11. I slowly pulled away from Nancy, my dick flopping out of her saturated pussy, and sat up. She stayed on the seat, legs spread, looking up at me. I looked at the stream of semen spilling back out of her, a long white streak sliding down her left ass cheek. Her muff was a mess, soaked in her juices and my come, the hair all tangled, drying sperm on the tops of her thighs. She sat up slowly, and I hugged her, kissing the top of her head.

"Look at the time. You're going to be in so much trouble. Your husband is going to wonder what took you so long, and why you're coming home smelling like another guy's come."

Nancy laughed. "Not really. He has an early meeting tomorrow, and was going to bed when I left. He'll be out cold when I get back, and gone before I get up."

"I just hope he doesn't get the idea he wants a daybreaker. He's in for one hell of a surprise."

Nancy smiled. "Yeah, that may be hard to explain," she said, reaching for her dress. I watched as she pulled it over her head. She found a couple of napkins and attempted to soak up the mess between her legs, which was a losing battle. The more she sopped up, the more ran out of her pussy. I dried up my cock and balls and pulled on my shorts. I found my shirt and pulled it on, then shoes. I watched Nancy step into her wedges. She smiled and kissed me. We climbed back into the front, and she took me to my car.

I kissed her as we parted. "Good night, my pretty Wal Mart wife. I love you."

Nancy smiled broadly, kissing me gently. "Good night, my Wal Mart hubby. I love you, too. Lunch tomorrow?? I don't want to go without seeing you."

"Yes, I'll see you then. The honeymoon is not over." I kissed her and got out, our fingers lingering together for a moment as I pulled away.

The next day, Nancy came over around noon, and we shared lunch as we often did. The mood was light. She was wearing a dark pink wrap dress that came just above her knees, and the same wedges she had on the previous night. They accentuated the shapeliness of her calves, a real turn on.

We went back to the master and slowly stripped each other, winding up in a long, naked embrace, my hard cock standing up tall, poking into her belly. I eased her onto the bed, where we kissed a few minutes before I started working down her body, slowly mouthing her tits, then kissing her belly and into her bush.

Nancy looked down, seeing where I was going. "I, um, might still be a little messy."

I licked my lips. "I would think so. You got spermed pretty seriously last night."

"But...waaaahhhhhhh!!" I licked up her labia. "Ohhhhh, that's intense!!" I licked up and down again, and before long, Nancy was holding my head tight, trying to pull my hair out as she came a couple of times from my licking out her still come filled snatch.

After her third orgasm, I moved up, licking up her belly til I was over her, my stiff cock bobbing over her now open pussy. I kissed her hard, and lowered myself so my cock was playing on her lips and clit, then slowly pushed in, going in easily to her cervix, eliciting a sigh from Nancy. She quickly locked her calves around mine, pulling me to her.

We spent the next thirty minutes wrestling on the bed, first with me on top, then her riding me. We like that position, since we can hold hands and look at each other, as well as enjoy the full penetration it allows. While we had our fingers entwined, she noticed I was wearing the ring she gave me the night before. She held up my hand so I could see. "That's sweet. You put your ring on just for me."

I pulled her to me for a kiss. "I actually haven't taken it off. I like it, and what it reminds me of."

Nancy looked at me with pure love, then leaned over to kiss me. We resumed our lovemaking, more intensely now. She rode me reverse, getting a good look at herself impaled on my stiff dick in the full length mirror against the far wall. It was in this position we finished our encounter, Nancy wanting to watch my balls rise as I came inside her. Watching and feeling seemed to intensify the experience for her, and she came loudly as I filled her pussy with a barrage of sperm.

When we were finished, cleaned up and dressed, we parted. I saw Nancy to her car. As she got in, she said, "I want to come over again tomorrow."

I smiled. I'd have had her move in at this point.

The next day was like the one before, only today Nancy was wearing one of the full length dresses that are the uniform of the middle aged mom. We had lunch, then she came around the table to show me some things she was working on with the singing group, since I have some musical experience. We looked at a couple of songs, leaning ever closer to each other, til our lips met. We kissed deeply for a few minutes, then Nancy stood up.

"Stand up a sec??" she said.

I did, and she unbuttoned my shorts, and unzipped them, letting them fall to the floor. I was hard from making out, and my cock stood out in front of me. Nancy eased me down onto the chair, then pulled up her dress, revealing her heavy thighs and blonde bush. Maybe I need to revisit my thoughts on those long dresses. She sat down slowly, taking my erect cock into her pussy. She was ready, as I slipped in easily, even without any foreplay.

Once she was settled in, she started rocking, and we kissed lustily, tongues wrestling as she rode me. Her dress was strapless, and I pulled it down to reveal her tits, which I gently squeezed, making her moan softly. Within a few minutes, we were holding each other tightly, her tits pressed to my chest, and she came, her hips bouncing on my thighs as her pussy clamped down on my dick. We kissed hard as she came, and I followed suit, pushing my cock up into her from below, shooting a thick wad of sperm deep into her.

We sat together, Nancy impaled on my cock as the last of my come seeped into her now soaked cunt, kissing softly. I slowly softened up and slipped out, the mess of our mixed come dripping quickly out of her, soaking my crotch. Nancy laughed at the tickling feel of a lot of sperm spilling out.

"That was hot. I loved the way your come felt shooting in me when I was sitting on you."

I kissed her. "I did too, and the way I was so deep when I came. We have to do this again."

Nancy smiled and kissed me, then looked at me. "You make the simplest things so loving, and so intense. I love how I feel when I'm with you." She kissed me again, slowly standing on wobbly legs. I steadied her as she stepped away, regaining her balance, her dress dropping back down to cover her now messy twat. At least it would hide the come running down her legs as she made her way home, which I pointed out to her.

"I know these aren't your favorite dresses, but they do hide a multitude of sins," said Nancy, smiling. I put myself back together and walked her out. We kissed in my driveway.

"I'll see you Sunday," I said, holding her hand as she sat in her car. Our eyes met. "I love you."

Nancy smiled and squeezed my hands in hers. She played her fingers over the ring she gave me. "I love you too."

We continued our affair, getting together at my house a couple of days each week, and at least once at Wal Mart, where we'd enact our role play as husband and wife, though we were acting like it every time we got together. About six weeks later, Nancy caught me in the parking lot after church, giving me a long hug. We chatted about the usual mundane things for a few minutes, then Nancy gave me a curious look as she played with the topmost closed button on my shirt.

"Um, years ago, when my college friends were getting married, a few of them had babies in the first year they were married. We'd kid them about getting pregnant on their honeymoons." Nancy was playing with my button more intently now. "And the rest of us always said how we'd never do that." I looked down at Nancy, smiling. I had an idea where this was going. She looked up at me, apprehension in her blue eyes. "Well, guess who got pregnant on her 'honeymoon??'" she said, holding up her fingers in air quotes.

"Lemme guess," I said, giving her a big smile. "Someone's Wal Mart wife??"

Nancy smiled broadly. "Yes," she said softly, looking around. "Your Wal Mart wife." She smiled at me, her face glowing. "I'm pregnant."

I smiled. The idea that I was going to be the father of a baby with this beautiful woman I had come to love was really appealing. At the same time, in that brief moment, I also thought, I knocked up another man's wife, though she seems thrilled about it; still, he'll be the one who raises the baby, and I'll be involved only from a distance. Such is playing with married women.

I looked into Nancy's eyes. "That makes me so happy, you can't imagine." Our eyes were fixed on each other. "You're having my baby...it is mine, isn't it??"

"I could so kiss you right now," said Nancy, cutting me off, almost leaning up to me. I took a step back. "And yes, it is. I didn't have sex with my husband for about ten days then. If it was going to happen, I wanted it to be you."

"I could kiss you, too. But I don't dare do it here. Really bad idea."

Nancy looked at me. I could see disappointment, but the realization that I was right, in her face. "Yeah, you're right. It'll have to wait til during the week."

"I'll see you tomorrow, then??"

"Lunch, like always," said Nancy, taking my hand a moment, smiling as she pulled away, a bounce in her step as she walked to her van.

It was early October when Nancy told me she was pregnant, and as we got into the holidays, I watched her every Sunday, her belly getting a little bigger each week. By Christmas, she was about four months along, and she was showing prominently. I'd look at her up on stage, and our eyes would meet. She'd gently rub her hand over her pregnant belly, pregnant with my baby, as she'd look at me, a silent acknowledgment of our love. It was heartwarming to see her radiance as her pregnancy progressed. The fact that she was in her mid 40's and pregnant only added to her attractiveness, and made her glow all that much more.

We kept up our relationship through her pregnancy. Not much changed in the early days, but as time went on, we had less intercourse, but a lot more oral sex, though sometimes Nancy's hormones would kick in, and she'd about tackle me when she came over, and baby or not, she'd pound me til she came mightily.

Then, in late May of the following year, Nancy delivered our baby. I went to see her in the hospital, finding her lying in bed, holding our son. She looked more beautiful than I had ever seen her. Her husband had just left, and the two of us had the room to ourselves.

"What's his name??"

"Sam," said Nancy, "just like we planned." She smiled. We had half jokingly had a discussion some months back over what to name the baby. We agreed it would be Sam-for Sam Walton, since he was likely conceived in a Wal Mart parking lot-if we had a boy, or Sienna if we had a girl, for the Toyota van she was conceived in.

Our eyes met. "I could so kiss you right now," said Nancy. I looked out the door, checking down the hall. Nobody was approaching, so I went back to the bed and gave Nancy a long, sweet, soft kiss. She smiled as I pulled away. Her eyes were welling up. "I love you."

I looked down at her, holding our baby. "I love you, too." I held her hand for a couple of moments, looking at Nancy. "I realize that we are the only ones who know the real story here, so it's not like I can just sweep in and be 'dad,' but I plan to be involved in little Sam's life to whatever extent I can."

Nancy smiled. "Don't worry, I'll make sure you have plenty of time with him. Besides, you've gotten to be a family friend, so you'll be around a lot." She squeezed my hand. This was true. Over the previous year, I had gotten close to Nancy's family, though they didn't know exactly the nature of her comfort to me. Her husband, Mike, was someone I had a lot in common with, and we'd sometimes hang out for a game or something, and he was comfortable with me. I just had to be careful not to play with the baby too much.

Spring rolled into summer, and I was a frequent guest at Nancy's. She and Mike and a few other folks from the church tried to invite other eligible ladies in hopes of fixing me up, though it was more as a decoy effort from Nancy than a serious attempt to match me. I had fun playing with the baby, and it was a good time of fellowship. Our sexual escapades had diminished in her post partum period, as I expected they would.

By late summer, our encounters had picked up almost to where they had been before Nancy got pregnant. She came over for lunch one day with the baby, whom she was breast feeding. As she pulled little Sam away from her left breast, she sat facing me, her shirt open allowing me to have a good view. She smiled, as I was. I took Sam, holding him to burp him. Nancy watched me as I held our son, a look of pure love on her face. Sam let out a good belch, and I put him in his carrier.

"You know, when I got pregnant with Sam, I wondered if I hadn't taken this whole Wal Mart wife thing too far. I mean, here I am, a respectable wife and church member, getting pregnant by someone who is not my husband, late in life..." She looked into my eyes, her voice trailing off. "But now, I see you with the baby we made, and as crazy as it sounds, I know it was the right thing. I can't imagine loving anyone more than you and Sam."

"Maybe there's just a little retaliation for Mike having that 'office wife' thing with his colleague??"

"Yeah, I think so, but I really fell for you, too." Nancy smiled at me, partly loving, partly embarrassed at having let herself get so deeply into indiscretion. She adjusted her shirt. I watched intently as she played with her left breast, the one Sam had just been nursing on.

"Like what you see??" said Nancy, noting my attentiveness.

"I always have," I said, taking her hand.

Nancy held mine tight, looking me straight in the eye. "I want to have another baby with you."

"I'm up for it," I said, realizing immediately the innuendo.

"You always are," said Nancy, laughing.

"Wally World tonight, my Wal Mart bride??"

"I was thinking we could start right now," said Nancy, standing, still holding my hand. "I mean, no sense waiting. I'm 47, this may be my last chance. Gotta make the most of it." I got up, picked up Sam's carrier, and we headed for the bedroom. With the baby down for a nap, we spent the next 30 minutes rolling around on the bed, finishing with Nancy riding me as I pulled her hips tight to my cock, emptying my balls deep in her willing pussy as she begged me to put another baby in her.

After we cleaned up, I walked Nancy to her car, and kissed her. "If you go out tonight, text me."

She smiled. "I will." She kissed me and rolled out the driveway. "I might need diapers," she said with a laugh.

She did need diapers, and we had our usual behind the store tryst. I took her hand as she lay on the back seat of her van, my come dripping from her pussy.

"Mmmm, it feels so good having your come inside me again," said Nancy as she held my hand, playing with the ring she gave me. She kissed me. "Maybe you'll make your Wal Mart wife a mommy again." She smiled and kissed me again.

I looked at the package of diapers in the front passenger seat. "If it does its job, you're going to need a lot more of those," I said, pointing to them.

Nancy laughed. "If it's your baby, I can't wait." She smiled at me as she pulled her panties back on, then her running shorts. She sat up, kissing me. "I'm ready for the possibility."

That was in August. It's now almost Thanksgiving, and Nancy is about three months along. Her belly is showing, and as it grows, she gets more beautiful by the day.

12