All Comments on 'Church Moms'

by Agnol

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
dirtysondirtyson9 months ago

Wow Great to you see you writing again ! Hope you have more stories planed out!

Love your take on mothers and sons specially when there is a pregnancy at the end!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf579 months ago

Very hot! Love these long mom/son stories! Five stars and a favorite point!

bucco40bucco409 months ago

Would love to read another chapter. Include the pastor's activities and a couple of the girls he's involved with. Get the mom's to perform for their boys.

DexdareDexdare9 months ago

Great twist for a story. Hopefully another chapter, daughters for the pastor.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbill9 months ago

Great start. I like the fact that the Mom's are all involved with their sons. I had an opportunity to do so, but unfortunately, I let it go by . My bad. Hope you keep going with this story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story, well written, hopefully there will be a follow-up soon.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Time to start planning for some baby bumps!

walkindatdogwalkindatdog9 months ago

It's always a great pleasure to see you've written another story, and this one does not disappoint in the least! Great premise- that a preacher leads his flock straight into his sex-obsessed view of the world! And i suppose he's doing no harm, just helping them to unburden themselves, to nurture their children and to satisfy their own primitive drive to copulate and fornicate and drink from the jizz of life!

You write with such verve and panache! It's an easy peazy stroke fest for me- i delight in how you build the drama, building, building until the sparks fly and the flies drop and the zippers unzip and the panties are shimmied out of and the boxers tent and surrender their prodigious man-meat! Damn, Margo! Your pen name looks French- perhaps this us why you approach your writing with such 'joie de vivre'! Thanks for writing- i think i'll recover

redlion75redlion759 months ago

Whoring out for the pastor ruined it for me

niggaplz101niggaplz1019 months ago

Keep this going!!! I love Elaine so much, need more of her!!!

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall29 months ago

please use proper tags.. ntr . cheating .. etc.. the pastor stuff ruined everything.. both mothers were the worst! 1/5

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

the instant you smell the reek of a harem story, it's time to pull the rip cord. this is one of those times.

krakbaknsak58krakbaknsak589 months ago

I love the premise, please keep it going.

Drummer7Drummer79 months ago

Magnificent. Just magnificent. I love these stories....

boaman007boaman0079 months ago

Excellent!!!!!

live4thebjlive4thebj9 months ago

I loved this story. Even as an atheist I enjoyed the naughty religious aspect of it. I don’t give 5 stars easily but this one is five stars. Usually the very large penis kills the story for me but the writing in this one was so good I had to keep reading. Curious how your other mom and son stories are.

CarnalKnow66CarnalKnow669 months ago

Amazing story. I can't wait to read the follow ups.

OI8U2OI8U29 months ago

I'm glad that Pastor Rick told Elaine and Margie that God wanted them to fuck their sons. I would have loved to be either David or Luke. I really enjoyed the tit play; I've always been a breast man. I didn't like Pastor Rick getting so involved in the story at the end. I would have liked more mother/son fucking, since they had just started doing it. I still gave you 5 Stars.

starbanestarbane9 months ago

Would love to see another chapter or two of this. Thank you for sharing.

Baqfid12Baqfid129 months ago

Absolutely loved it! Be great to keep it going!

FoggyKernelFoggyKernel8 months ago

Not my cup of tea. I am not against Mother/Son incest, but I dislike the manipulative aspect. Also, it seems that Margie is completely ignoring her own son and now is going to take on Elaine's son. I guess you plan on a follow up since you seemed to mostly focus on Elaine/Luke. 3 out 5 stars.

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsi7 months ago

Nagyon jó történet. Folytathatnád az anyukák és fiuk a lelkésszel és a pomponlánnyal.

SlickerzSlickerz7 months ago

He, she, he, she, his, her. That's all I kept reading all throughout this garbage with only few scant references to mother-son relationship. Fuckin' idiot! Incest erotica is not about writing lengthy paragraphs about the mechanics of sex between two people, rather it's to continually highlight the incest aspect by frequent references to their familial bonds by using phrases such as her son, his mother etc instead of these generic bland third person he she crap. It sounds like most of these idiot writers get ahead of themselves whenever the sex scenes between mother and son comes up.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

He best parts of this story are where Luke changes Elaine by eating her pussy and then she rides him and when Marjory’s son calls her out for beiny a true cocksucking slut make this story worth reading. The school nurse situation was a nice bonus but it all seemed to unravel after that. A very sexy alternative reality! Thx

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594196 months ago

Its a good story well written and it catches or drags in your attention until you have to switch pages lol

🙊🙈🙉💨🛐

01Timber6701Timber675 months ago

So instead of a mother son story this is more about what the pastor gets. One son is left out of it 3⭐️ story

imadronG0imadronG03 days ago

sorry but got bored 3 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAgnol@Agnol
I love feedback and emails. At least one of the stories I've written has been from someone contacting me and asking for a particular scenario. I really enjoyed that and wouldn't mind another shot. Thank you to all the people who have added me as a favorite author. It fills m...