Church Moms

Story Info
Mothers sacrifice for their sons' salvation.
16.6k words
4.7
69.6k
193
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agnol
Agnol
1,630 Followers

All characters over the age of 18

Church Moms

Chapter 1

Pastor Rick leaned back in his leather office chair, the soft tan leather forming smooth creases down the sides of the back. He let out a long deep sigh as he ran his hand through the soft, luxurious auburn hair that bobbed dutifully in his lap. His secretary, Elaine Howard, was busily sucking his dick, her lips and tongue moving along his rigid pole with attention and enthusiasm. She moved faster and faster, creating suction on the head of his dick with each passing moment.

"You've gotten much better at this, Elaine," he praised her. "You are really taking to it."

Rick noticed Elaine was like a lot of other religious women he had known. There was a hint of sensuality beneath Elaine's modest clothing. Her legs were long and lean. Her narrow waist was highlighted by her full bust. Her thighs were slim and shapely. It astounded him how many attractive women were in the church: they were neglected emotionally and starved sexually.

These women, drawn to the church and its strict orderliness, craved being told what to do. They read their bibles religiously, attended service and hung on the pastor's every word. Elaine, as his secretary, saw to his every need, now.. After a few weeks of working together and laying the groundwork that a man of the cloth should never be caught in a scandal. He reminded her he was still a man with needs, and he convinced sweet, gorgeous Elaine to help him out. She felt like she was doing God's work to keep him pure and scandal free and Rick got his cock sucked regularly.

Now she presented herself to him each day, just after lunch, her head bowed and hands clasped in front of her. The pose turned Pastor Rick on as she unknowingly squished her fat tits together. Despite being hidden under layers of clothes, he could see the swell of her breasts and it never failed to get him hard.

Pastor Rick would beckon her forward, offering his hand to steady her as she knelt by the side of his chair as he spun to face her. She would carefully unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants. He'd given up wearing underwear in the office, so his cock would spring out and surprise her. After the first week of this new routine, he could see the smile on her face as she prepared to blow him.

The little minx loves this, he thought. Even if he hadn't seen the lustful look on her face when she beheld his eager prick, the way she mouthed and sucked his cock proved it. She licked the ridge on the head of his prick lovingly. Her pink tongue lavishing his bloated cock with spit and love. Elaine was a born cocksucker, only she had never known. Her poor husband, Rick thought, never knew what a hot tramp he had at home.

Up and down Elaine slobbered on his knob, her hand gliding in rhythm along his slippery shaft. She kissed the bulbous, red head and licked at the slit where his cum would shoot out. She let out small moans, her pussy undoubtedly getting wet. He was still working on how he could convince her to let him fuck her, but he thought she was still too skittish for that. He didn't want to ruin a good thing by pushing too far.

There was a knock at the door and he looked down at Elaine, her eyes closed happily as she worked him towards his release. She was lost in her task and oblivious to everything else. She was humming happily, enjoying the work of bringing his seed to a boil before he'd shoot it into her willing mouth.

"One moment," Rick called out. "Better hurry, Elaine," he said quietly, "We only got a minute here."

Elaine nodded and took him deep into her mouth, pushing him into her throat. That's how Rick knew she was a natural at fellatio. She could deepthroat him with ease, no small feet for any woman. She massaged his boiling nuts and urged him to feed her his spunk. Within a moment he was doing just that, pushing down on her head as if she might escape, which was the last thing on her mind. The look of pride she had when she took his load into her belly told Rick she loved it.

"Oh praise Jesus!" Rick said in a harsh whisper as his cock jerked in his pretty secretary's mouth. She slurped him clean, savoring each drop he fed her. When she was finished she pushed his softening cock back into his trousers and buttoned his fly.

Elaine stood up and straightened her skirt as she moved towards the mirror. Checking her makeup, she adjusted her shirt, reaching in to adjust her bra in an attempt to hide the bullet points her nipples were making in her blouse. When she finished she looked back at Pastor Rick expectantly and he nodded that he was ready.

"Come in," Elaine said after she unlocked the office door and opened it.

In the hall stood Marjorie Stine, her hair a bit of a mess and a wild look in her eyes. She rushed through the door and flung something on the desk. There were tears in her eyes and she dabbed at her nose with a handkerchief.

Rick looked down to see that it was one of those dirty magazines sold in liquor stores. It was glossy and across the upper edge in large letters were the words 'Top Heavy'. There was a woman with hair too red to be natural with a giant set of knockers pulled out of her bra and she was holding them up, as if presenting them to the reader. She had photoshop smooth skin, bright eyes and a hungry, horny smile that made Rick's cock lurch again, despite having just cum.

"What is this Margie?" Pastor Rick asked.

"This was in my house!" she breathed, scandalized.

"Ok, but how did you come by it?" He asked, sliding the magazine off the desk and into a side drawer. No need to further upset the woman by keeping it out in the open. Besides, he wanted to look at it more later, in private.

"David had it. I caught him with it actually."

She flopped down into the seat at the front of the desk. Her legs peeked out of the modest skirt she wore and Pastor Rick couldn't help but wonder about her shapely thighs.

Marjorie was like Elaine, a mother with a teenage son, with just enough weight on her to make her fun and sexy. She didn't have breasts as big as Elaine, he suspected no woman in the church did, but they begged to be fondled and squeezed. She was pretty, in an unconventional way, with a nose that had a slight crook to it. The flaw made her self conscious and she tried too hard to make up for it by always wearing flattering makeup and her hair carefully coiffed. Pastor Rick thought that any man who paid her the right attention could get her to do anything.

"How exactly did you catch David?" Pastor Rick asked, leaning forward.

"I came home and he was in his bedroom. He was looking at the magazine," she paused to look for it on the desk and shot the Pastor a confused look when she didn't see it. "He was looking at it and touching himself!"

Elaine let out a gasp and rushed to Marjorie's side. "Oh you poor thing. What did you do?"

"Well I nearly beat him to death," Margie said, her eyes darting from Elaine to Rick, looking for confirmation that she'd done the right thing. "I mean, what else was I supposed to do?"

"Now, now," Rick said soothingly. "I'm glad you came to the church for answers."

"Oh, I'm so glad!" Marjorie gushed. "I don't know what I'm going to do with that boy. I'll kill him to keep him from going to hell." She sobbed loudly, putting on quite the show as Elaine tried to console her.

They were such religious zealots, Rick thought happily. Always eager to save someone's soul, even at the expense of their own. This situation gave him an idea and he pursed his lips in thought before deciding to give it a shot.

"Now, Marjorie, I need you to be calm," he said, his voice booming and startling her into stillness. She looked up at him expectantly, as well as Elaine. He stood up from his seat and circled to the front of the desk, sitting on it right in front of the distressed mother.

"David needs you now," he said. "He needs you to guide him, in a way only a mother can. You have to be there for him or we may lose him to Satan. Do you understand me?" She nodded, listening raptly to his every word. "What I am about to say to you may seem counterintuitive, radical even, but you must do as I say, okay?"

"I will, Pastor Rick. Tell me how to save my son. Please!" The fervor in her voice was a good sign. This was going to be a sell, he knew. If she was already primed to accept his word as gospel, that much the better.

"Remember, this is about David and not you, okay? You are just God's vessel, steering your son back to the path of righteousness. If you fail to follow my instructions we may lose David to the devil, sending him down a pit of depravity and perversion that we may never be able to rescue him from. Do you understand, Marjorie Stine?"

She nodded her head earnestly, reaching out for his hands and touching them to her forehead in obeisance. He studied her face long and hard, making sure that she was serious; gauging whether his gambit was going to work. He prayed that it would.

"Marjorie, you need to lead your son into manhood. You need to guide him in the ways of love making."

She tried to pull away, but he held her hands tight, his eyes boring into hers. They both heard the slight gasp Elaine let out. The look of disbelief in Marjorie's eyes worried him and he knew he had to bridge the gap her doubt had created before he lost her completely.

"I told you, this is not about you, Margie," he soothed. "You are just God's instrument in this. If you don't do this David will seek out more pornography, prostitutes and who knows where that will end. He may catch diseases, get strung out on drugs, or even experiment with homosexuality."

All of these church women were secretly petrified with the idea that one of their children might be gay. Marjorie flinched at the word homosexuality and he knew she had stopped reeling and was now more worried about her son than anything else, including her own self.

"I told you this wasn't going to be easy, but it is the work God has given you," Pastor Rick explained. He saw Elaine nod and pat Marjorie on the arm in support.

"He's right," Elaine said. Rick could have kissed her then. She was such a help!

"Are you sure?" Marjorie asked, but not to the pastor, to her friend Elaine.

"Yes," Elaine assured her. "God has given women the duty and power to please men. If we use it as God wishes us to, it is not sinful. It is our responsibility to look after our families, and if the way we can lead them back to Him is by using those gifts, we must do so."

"It doesn't seem right, though," Marjorie argued quietly, her doubt a stone around her neck.

"Do you think it felt right when Lot offered his daughter's to the throng when they wanted to have sex with the angels? No, it must have been heartbreaking for him. If he could offer his own children to that, is it so hard to take your son by the hand?"

Pastor Rick smiled inwardly. Elaine believed, truly believed. She was converting the next woman even more skillfully than she had been converted herself. He began to think that he might find out how smooth Marjorie's thighs were after all. Maybe even Elaine's as well.

"I would do it if I were in your situation and gladly," Elaine said, puffing up with pride. Her chest pressed against her soft cotton blouse and Pastor Rick was forced to put his hands in his lap. God, what he would give to get his hands on those monstrous fun bags.

"Elaine," Marjorie whispered, so softly Pastor Rick almost missed it. "I have to tell you, I found Luke with David. They were both looking at the magazine and abusing themselves."

Elaine stumbled back, her hand racing to cover her gaping mouth. "Luke?" she asked in a strangled whisper.

Pastor Rick looked up at his secretary, his pulse racing at this turn of events. He found himself holding his breath in anticipation of how she would react.

"I'm sorry," Marjorie pleaded, as if she were at fault for the boys looking at the magazine. She stood up and hugged her friend, the two clinging to one another for a moment before they turned to the pastor.

"Are you sure this is what we must do?" Marjorie asked, her jaw set as she braced herself for his command.

"Yes," Pastor Rick said with a solemn nod. "Now sit, the both of you. I will instruct you on how to do this."

Chapter 2

He said that they shouldn't think of it as a chore, but more like leading their boys along the path to adulthood. They could expect pleasure and joy from it, as much as they allowed themselves to feel. They were not committing a sin, it was part of God's plan and the world had strayed from it for so long that now it seemed wrong, but it wasn't. Not in God's eyes. It was a sacred duty mother's had performed for eons before the world perverted God's word and had made it dirty.

Elaine had listened to Pastor Rick intently, glad for his guidance and his assurances. She hoped that Marjorie had felt the same way, her boy was in just as much danger as Luke. They had agreed to help one another, to support each other in their tasks.

She drove home slowly, her mind preoccupied with all the instructions Pastor Rick had given them. She'd already heard most of it before, as she looked after the pastor himself for many of the reasons he gave for why they needed to be available to their sons.

The pastor was quite graphic and explicit in what he expected them to do. She was surprised when he said that the mothers should not limit themselves to just their hands or mouths, though. She'd already accepted that she could relieve the pastor in those ways without worry, but to hear that she should lay with her son in a biblical way, well that had shocked her. Shocked and excited.

Would Luke give up his pornography to lay with his mother? Would she be appealing enough to her eighteen year old son to lure him away from the graphic, raunchy pictures he'd been masturbating to?

Pastor Rick had ideas on that as well, trying to calm their fears that they could not compete with such wanton women. He encouraged them to appeal to their son's needs for visual stimulation in other ways. They didn't need to be brazen hussies, that would only send them further down the road of depravity.

"Sometimes what is hidden is the thing we desire most," he said sagely. "You will be angels, luring them from Satan and into the arms of God. Your arms will be heaven for them, and they will learn the proper way to love a woman."

When she had left the church she had been confident, but the closer she got to her home it waned. Now she was self conscious and filled with doubt. Maybe she should call Pastor Rick at home and make sure she understood his directions.

The house was quiet when she entered. Her husband, Jeremiah, was out on another haul. He was an over the road trucker with a route that kept him on the road from Monday morning to Friday night.

It was Tuesday evening and she knew that Luke had the day off. After getting caught by Mrs. Stine, he was probably giving the house a wide berth. He had to know that she'd heard of his sin. He'd be home eventually, she knew. She had things to do in the meantime.

She made dinner and as it kept warm in the oven, she took a bath. Elaine closed her eyes and let the hot water cleanse her body. She tried to relax, but every effort only made her more tense as she thought of what she must do. The sun sank and it was dark outside before she rose from the tub and dried her body.

Applying makeup, she tried to follow the instructions Pastor Rick had given them.

"Make yourselves pretty, but not trashy. You are wholesome. What you are doing is good and pure, not dirty. Let them see you as a woman, not just a mother. Show them that a woman is a partner, to be cherished and loved and to be taken care of, just as you will take care of them."

It all made sense to Elaine. She took care of her husband as often as he required. She cared for the Pastor in her unique role as his secretary. This was just another duty that was required of her. She would teach her son.

She wished someone had taught Jeremiah. It had taken years before she broke him of bad habits. Now sex with her husband was pleasant. It hadn't always been that way. She hoped that whatever education she could give Luke would be used when he got married.

She looked herself over in the mirror. Elaine knew she had a figure that men desired. The woman in the magazine was not much bigger than she was in the boob department. She was solidly built, as Jeremiah would say, but she still had a very feminine shape. Her tummy was a little rounded, but her waist was slender compared to her hips.

Her auburn hair swept across her forehead, leaving her deep brown eyes to sparkle and her smallish nose gave her an impetuous look. She had full lips, tonight painted with a pink shade to make her appear as she did when she was first married. Smooth skin that was the envy of many women.

Elaine slipped into a plain white cotton nightgown. The soft fabric caressed her curves as it gently flowed over her body, clinging here and there to accentuate the outline of her physicality. She could see her cleavage in the gaps of the material, the deep black crevice between her swollen breasts enticing even to herself. She hoped that she was as sexy as the women in that magazine she'd seen. Her heavy bust bobbed slightly side-to-side with each movement, creating gentle ripples from her chest to hips. With one arm raised high above her head, she turned this way and then that way, checking herself out in the mirror on the back of her closet door.

She heard the front door open and her heart leapt into her throat. Luke was home! She suddenly felt nervous and self conscious. She raced to her open bedroom door to close it.

"Dinner is in the oven!" she shouted down the hall. "Help yourself!"

Luke called out his thanks and then she heard him in the kitchen. Her doubts had returned and she raced to the phone to call the Pastor. The phone rang four times before he answered.

"Yes?" Pastor Rick said with a huff. He sounded like he might be out of breath.

"Pastor Rick? It's me Elaine. I hate to bother you at home," she said in a way of explanation.

"No, not a bother," the Pastor said quickly. Then she heard a muffled, "Stop it! Give me a minute."

"Well I was calling to ask you again, am I doing the right thing?"

"Elaine, child, of course. I am your pastor, I am the shepherd guiding this flock. Have I ever steered you wrong before?"

"No, of course not," she answered automatically, ashamed she doubted him.

"I understand that you feel out of sorts doing this, but that is part of the process. Don't focus on the strangeness of it, instead focus on the pleasure and joy you will feel being as an instrument of God. He will reward you with pleasures of your own, I promise. You will be happy to do God's work once you have begun."

His words made sense, as they always did when she heard them. It was only when she was away from him that she lost focus and couldn't find the way he was trying to show her. His voice was a ringing bell in the darkness, leading her to safety and serenity.

"Thank you, Pastor Rick. I will begin tonight."

She hung up filled with confidence again and left her bedroom to find her son.

Luke was in the kitchen eating a plate of the casserole she had prepared. When she walked into the room she saw his eyes light up and she felt him watching her everywhere she moved. She was suddenly aware of the movement of her body beneath the simple nightgown.

Was it wrong that she felt a tingle of excitement? Was this what Pastor Rick had meant? She knew she got wet when she helped the Pastor relieve his pent up frustrations in the church. Was this the same thing? Was this God letting her know that she was doing the right thing? Elaine decided that it was and it made her feel much more relaxed.

"So, I guess you had a bit of excitement today," she said, setting her plate next to his and taking a seat at the small round table. "Care to talk about it?"

Agnol
Agnol
1,630 Followers