Church of Purification

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your appendage. It's larger than most but not the biggest in the world. You'll see a lot of them tomorrow. Now, come over here so we can drain that thing."

Joey walked to her, and she engulfed his cock. After several deep strokes she pulled off and turned to Brittany.

"When the sack is lax like this the balls have a tendency to bang around. I cup them to prevent that. When he's tight it isn't necessary, but it still feels good. Use one hand to cup and your other to stroke him. I'll take care of the head."

They quickly had a good rhythm going and Emily withdrew and turned to Brittany.

"When I say open, move your mouth close and open wide. Serve yourself the entire load. Don't take him in your mouth, just the manna."

Brit grinned and nodded. They continued working together for several minutes before Joey began to flush.

"Open," Emily said pulling off.

His sister aimed his cock at her open mouth just as the first stream erupted. Six more streams followed in rapid succession, each going into her mouth. A drop sat on the head of his cock. Emily scooped it into her mouth. Brit swallowed twice to get it all down.

"Is it always that much?" she asked.

"Less than a tablespoon," Emily said.

"God, I want your mouth," her brother said.

"Tomorrow morning it's all yours," his sister advised.

Joey groaned in disappointment.

"You're going to need to do this once or twice more before church. Just use your hand like this time."

"Promise," Brittany agreed.

*****

Emily was right. Joey woke his sister at one to make another deposit. Not wanting to wake her again, he woke Emily at four for her help. At seven he walked into the kitchen sporting another full erection. It took his sister a full fifteen minutes to finish him.

"No more until the ceremony," Emily advised.

By ten he was ready again but said nothing about it. They arrived at church about fifteen til eleven and were led to a room behind the stage. An older woman, probably in her sixties, handed them robes.

"Joey, remove everything and put this on with the opening in front. Brittany, yours can go over your clothes. I'll be outside if you need anything. There are snacks on the table and drinks in the refrigerator. Help yourselves," she told them then left the room.

Joey undressed then put on the robe.

"It's too small. I can't even close it. Ask her if she's got a larger one," he told his sister.

Brittany grinned then opened the door. She returned with the woman a moment later who walked right to him. She tugged a little here and there then looked at him.

"What's wrong with it?"

"I can't pull it closed. Everything is just out there."

"That's exactly where it needs to be. It's what's out there that we're initiating today. Relax. Get a snack. You've got about a half hour before you go out," she told him then left again.

A large screen TV came on and the minister began speaking. She appeared to be about fifty and was an attractive woman. A few minutes later a camera panned the congregation. In every row was at least one woman sucking a man's cock. No one seemed even distracted by it.

"Holy crap. Joey did you see who that was?"

"Mrs. Brenke? The PhysEd teacher?" he asked.

"It sure looks like her. Maybe she'll purify you later. All the guys have the hots for her," Brit said grinning.

"No kidding."

"I get you first," his sister said.

The door opened and the older lady walked to him.

"I'm going to tidy you up, then go pee if you need to. You've got about five minutes."

Before Joey had time to reply the woman was bent over licking away the pre-cum from the head of his cock. She stood.

"Much better. Now go pee."

"I'm good, I think," he replied.

"For the next couple of hours, you won't be getting another chance. Go!" she directed.

"Uh, yes ma'am," he said and went to the bathroom.

After emptying his bladder, he returned.

"Okay, let's go," she said. Then used her finger to cover the head of his cock with pre-cum. "They look better if the end is shiny."

They waited behind a curtain and listened. "Today Emily joins the elders. She has brought two new initiates to us. Emily, please come up and introduce them."

Emily walked onto the stage to a round of quiet applause.

"Thank you," she said. "My initiates are brother and sister. They turned eighteen yesterday. Let's have a warm welcome to Joey and Brittany."

The older woman gave the twins a nudge. Brittany stepped out first followed by her brother. Joey blushed seeing himself on a big screen TV with the robe wide open and his hard cock on full display. The congregation was on their feet applauding.

Emily directed Joey to the strange looking chair in center stage. When he sat it began to recline, then raised and spread his legs. Joey watched on the big screen as the camera zoomed in on his genitals. The kneeling platform came out and Emily had Brittany kneel on it.

"Whenever you're ready," Emily told her.

The cameras zoomed in close for the action. Brit looked up at her brother and grinned. Her tongue dragged from the base of his cock to the head, then teased for a moment on the frenulum. Joey had been watching on the big screen but now watched her in real time.

"Fuck," he whispered.

Her hand encircled his cock, and she took the head into her mouth and began swirling her tongue over it. Joey could feel his heart pounding in his chest. She pulled off and looked at him.

"I'm taking my time. Try to relax," she said.

"I'll try," he whimpered.

Joey looked back up at the screen. It was panning the congregation again. There were even more women sucking the men. The camera moved slowly and found Mrs. Brenke. She wore her classic dimpled smile and her big blue eyes seemed glued to the screen she was watching. Joey's biggest school fantasy was watching him get a blowjob from his sister.

"Back off a minute," he urged knowing he was about to cum.

Brittany began sucking and licking her brother's balls until he gave her a nod to continue. With one hand stroking him and the other gently massaging his balls she took him into her mouth. Soon, her hand and mouth synchronized and began working together. Every time her head went down so did her hand. His cock was being sucked and stroked along the entire length. Emily stepped up behind the chair and put her hands on his shoulders.

"She's good, isn't she?"

"No kidding."

"No hands, Brit," Emily told her.

Brittany kept one hand on her brother's balls but removed her other one. The strokes with only her mouth seemed to deepen with each penetration. With his cock still in her mouth he felt his sister's tongue on his sack. He looked at the screen. It was a view from the side showing his sister deepthroating him. He groaned just once before Brittany backed off a little and took his full load into her mouth. Joey knew he'd never cum this much in his life. He lost count of the explosive spasms at ten, but they continued. He finally fell back limp into the chair exhausted. Brittany pulled off and looked up at him.

"Hey," she mumbled.

He looked at her with her mouth open showing him her reward then swallowed.

"Manna, manna, manna," came the chant from the crowd.

Brittany stood and kissed her brother.

"Thank you. Consider yourself purified," she said grinning.

"You are amazing."

"That was my first time with a real one. Wait til I've had some practice."

The chair moved to its original position and Brit took her brother's hand to help him up.

He chuckled. "My legs are weak."

"We're supposed to bow then go back to the room for a break and snack," she told him.

They turned to the congregation who were still applauding and bowed. Emily led them back to the room they had been in before going onstage.

"Your practice paid off. You're really good," Emily said.

"Thanks. Once I got started it kind of came naturally. You enjoyed it?" she asked her brother.

"That's the understatement of the decade. You were absolutely amazing."

"Thanks."

"I love you, sis," he said.

"I love you too," she replied then gave him an open mouth kiss.

"Get your snacks. We still have the reception," Emily told them.

As they sat eating cookies and drinking sodas Emily turned to Brittany.

"When we get to the reception you're going to specifically be asked for purifications. I could probably give you a list of names who will ask. They aren't interested in purification. They want what you just gave your brother. Just say 'I'm with Joey.' I'll be right beside you to run them off if you want."

"I only want Joey," Brit insisted. "If Mrs. Brenke makes you an offer take it. I know she's been a fantasy for a long time," she told Joey.

"Heidi? That's not likely. I don't think I've ever known her to participate. She gets a lot of requests though," Emily said.

"That's disappointing," Joey said. "I'm likely done for the day anyway."

Emily chuckled. "An eighteen-year-old? Don't give me that."

"Can I ask a favor?" Joey said looking at Emily.

"You can always ask."

"I really want to purify Brittany. Can you teach me how to do that properly?"

"We won't have time this weekend, but yes, I'd be happy to help you with that," Emily replied. "Ready for the reception?"

"Ready," the twins answered.

Emily led them out through the auditorium to a large room with tables and chairs. There were two tables with finger foods and drinks. Most everyone was milling about rather than sitting.

"Ladies and gentlemen, our new initiates, Brittany and Joey," the minister said as they entered the room. "Thank you for joining us. I'm Lori, the pastor. Welcome to the family."

"Thank you," Joey replied.

"Thanks for inviting us," Brittany said.

"My door is always open to you."

Joey felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned and his eyes widened. His cock rapidly grew from semi to full stature.

"Hi, Mrs. Brenke," he said staring.

She looked down at his growing cock and smiled. "That was quite a display you two gave us."

"Uh, thanks. Brit did all the work," Joey stuttered.

"You're very talented, Brittany."

"Thanks, Mrs. Brenke."

"Heidi, please. At school I'm still Mrs. Brenke." Heidi reached out and wrapped her fingers around Joey's cock. He gasped. "I think you might need more work. Take your time and meet everyone. If you decide you need some help come and find me. Brit, you come too. I may need some pointers," she told them then turned and left.

"I guess that answers the Heidi question," Emily said grinning.

For nearly an hour they were greeted by the congregation. Many women stroked Joey's cock and offered to help. They ranged everywhere from his age to senior citizen. Brittany had a similar experience with the men, but it was primarily the young men and middle-aged men. She politely dismissed them.

As the crowd began to thin Brittany turned to her brother. "Let's go find Heidi before she leaves."

She didn't have to suggest it twice. Being taller, Joey found her quickly. She smiled at him when she saw them coming, then motioned for them to follow her. She moved quickly and they picked up their pace to catch up. She led them through the now dimly lit auditorium, onto the stage and behind the curtain.

"In here," she said opening the door to the room they had waited in. "I'm not big on public spectacles. Well, not being in them. I enjoy watching. I gather you've decided to take me up on my offer to help?"

"Uh, yeah. I did," Joey replied.

"It looks like you really need it. You're leaking."

"He does that sometimes," Brit chuckled.

"Have a seat in the big chair again. I love how they designed it. It's so practical. I think every home should have one. It works well for both men and women. We women have needs too. Not today, but soon you can help me if you want."

"I want," Joey almost shouted.

"Joey, get in the chair," his sister urged.

He had no sooner sat in the chair before it began to move him into position.

"Does it move automatically," Brittany asked.

"No. I'm moving it with a foot switch," Heidi said pointing at the base of the chair. "Comfy?"

"Very," he replied.

"My chair vibrates too. It was expensive but worth every penny. You'll both enjoy the experience." Heidi knelt on the platform between his legs. "At home I prefer to do this with less on. I hope you don't mind if I keep my clothes on here."

"Uh, no. That's uh fine," he stuttered.

"You don't stutter at school. Is there a problem?" Heidi asked.

"Uh, uh, just...just," he began.

"Joey look at me," she said, then took his cock halfway into her mouth.

"Oh, God!" he whimpered.

Heidi patted the floor next to her and Brit knelt beside her.

"Cock or balls?" Heidi asked.

"He's already about to explode. How about you take the balls and I'll nibble?"

Heidi quickly had both balls in her mouth. He could feel her tongue teasing and moving them around. His sister was planting kisses and nibbles along the length of his cock. Brittany jumped suddenly.

"Sorry, I should have asked first. May I touch you here?" Heidi asked sliding her finger over Brittany's pussy.

"Yeah. That feels really good," Brit replied.

Moving the gusset of Brit's panties to the side Heidi slid her wet finger over the clit.

"Here too?"

"Oh, god. Yes!"

Heidi returned to Joey's balls as she slowly and methodically fingered his sister. Brittany was having trouble concentrating on what she was trying to do. Heidi pulled back.

"Feed m your brother's big hard cock," Heidi told her.

Brit grabbed the shaft and angled it toward Heidi's open mouth.

"Make me. Push me onto it. Make him fuck my mouth."

Brit grabbed the back of her hair and pushed her down. When she reached about halfway Brittany pulled her back.

"Yes, like that, but deeper," Heidi pleaded as her fingers frantically worked on Brit's clit.

In a few minutes, Heidi could sense that both the brother and sister were very close. She drove herself onto the cock and increased fingering Brittany. Both groaned loudly and came at the same time. Heidi got the first two spurts then pushed Brittany onto her brother's cock for the rest. Brittany and Joey were spent. Heidi stood and handed Joey a piece of paper.

"That's my personal number. Call me this week and we can set up another visit for the three of us at my house. Remember, it's Mrs. Brenke at school."

"Got it," Joey replied.

Heidi turned and left the room. Brother and sister lay there limp for a few minutes before moving.

"What just happened?" Brit asked.

"I'm really not sure, but I have every intention of calling this number," Joey chuckled.

"That was the first time anyone has given me an orgasm," Brit told him.

"Oh, bull. I've heard you in your room."

"That was with my vibrator. This is a real person."

"Can I be your second?" he asked.

"I'm counting on it. Emily is probably looking for us."

"Yeah. I don't think I can get out of this chair. Can you sit me up?"

"I'll try. There are four or five pedals down here."

It took several faulty starts, but she did get the chair back to its original position. They walked back to the reception to find only Emily and the minister still there. The room had already been cleaned.

"Where'd you go?" Emily asked smiling.

"Uh, we took a break," Joey replied.

"A break?" the minister asked.

"Yeah, a break," Brit agreed.

"A Heidi break," the minister laughed. "We knew the reception was over when we saw you following her out."

Emily stood grinning. "I was planning to take you home, but now you both smell like sex. We need to run by my house so you can clean up."

"Will we be seeing you next Saturday?" the minister asked.

"We wouldn't miss it for the world," Brittany said with a big smile.

12