Church Volunteer Becomes BBC Sub Ch. 02

Story Info
Couple descends deeper into BBC.
960 words
4.45
39.1k
59

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***continued***

I woke up early the next morning to make breakfast for our new house guests. Chasity was still asleep but lying outside the comforter. Her night shirt had ridden up and her ass was exposed. It was evident she had taken a pounding or multiple poundings up the ass the day before. Her asshole was beet red, swollen and dilated with a hint of semen in the canal even after her shower. I left her to sleep, went downstairs and started making bacon and eggs. Surprisingly, both Tyrone and Buck got up shortly after me. Daddy reminded me that their parole officer was going to be by to check in and attach their ankle monitors.

I feed the men and while they were eating, Tyrone had me rub his shoulders. Than Buck asked me to do the same for him and I did after Tyrone gave me permission. As I was massaging Buck, Daddy came up behind me, started kissing me and pulled down my shorts. He began rubbing my ass cheeks, than slowly stuffed a thick finger into my rosebud. Buck took my hand off his shoulder and placed it on his thick cock as it had broken free of his boxer shorts. Ty started pistoning his finger in and out of me as he spit down my butt crack for lubrication. Buck followed suit, spitting on his cock to add traction to my hand job. We were just getting ready to move to the couch when the doorbell rang.

The men straightened themselves up and quickly sat down at the breakfast bar. It took me greater effort to get my shorts up, get the saliva off my neck and straighten my hair. Just as I was going for the door, Tyrone stuck his fuck finger in my mouth and had me lick it off. The doorbell was perfectly timed as five minutes later, Chasity came downstairs. If the doorbell hadn't rang, it would have been hard explaining my getting spite roasted on the living room sofa. I went to answer it and Chasity joined me at the door. We were greeted by the sight of Parole Officer Pam Rocker. She was about my height, noticeably muscular with very short brown hair and dressed in a manly uniform.

She looked us up and down as we said our hellos and she spent extra attention eyeballing Chasity. Chasity was barefoot with cutoff shorts and a tee shirt with no bra. We asked Officer Rocker to come in and take a seat while my wife put on fresh coffee. As Chasity walked away, a little gingerly because of her raw asshole, Rocker's eyes were glued too her the whole way to the kitchen. When Chasity was out of earshot, Rocker asked me why I would want to put her and myself at risk around these convicts. She said with their prison history, she was surprised they hadn't tried to fuck us both already. Than she asked me bluntly, if I had ever let another man "take my manhood".

Although I thought it was a question she assumed the answer to already I told her, uncomfortably, no. When Chasity came back with the coffee, Rocker smiled broadly at her and said thank you sugar. After a few more pointed questions, we followed Rocker into the living room where the men were sitting. When we walked in they said "Hey Rock" as if they knew her. And she said "Hey boys" and it was obvious she was familiar with them. I was soon to find out that she had been a prison guard in the same place they had been incarcerated. She asked us to leave the room so she could speak with Tyrone and Buck. We went back into the kitchen to wait but we could still hear the garbled conversation along with some laughter.

When they were done talking, Rocker came out asked to speak with Chasity privately upstairs. As I went to sit with the real men in the living room, Buck said they were going to be awhile as he moved next to me. He pulled out his thick black cock and I knew what to do. I knelt in front of him and took his hardness into my mouth. Tyrone came behind me and pulled down my shorts, he greased my rosebud and forced his black monster through my tight sphincter. I started to groan when Buck forced more cock down my throat. In between my grunts, I could her slaps and moans and whimpers from upstairs. Rocker was obviously having her way with my petite, big breasted wife. Over the next hour and a half, Tyrone and Buck continued switching sides, giving me ass-to-mouth and pounding my man cunt to a nice gap.

I could barely react when Rocker and Chasity walked downstairs as I was being spite roasted. Rocker said good bye to the men as Chasity smiled and blew me a kiss. I was being seriously reamed out as she walked out the door looking stoned and dressed in a see through blouse, cutoff shorts and heels. I would find out later that over the next few days Chasity would be fucked by dozens of Rocker's black parolees for cash in the daytime and be used by her lesbian friends at night.

After our first fuck session of the day, I was laid out on the couch with black seed seeping out of my gaped asshole and covering my face. My alpha men went to get beers, leaving me with instructions to scoop up and eat all of their cum. As I was being feminized and trained as a BBC slut, I could only guess how deep we would descend into the rabbit hole.