Church Volunteer Becomes BBC Sub Ch. 03

Story Info
Church Volunteer succumbs to Biggest Black Cock.
1.6k words
4.18
29.6k
46

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a knock at the front door. Tyrone told me to go answer it and pulled his cock out of my asshole with a pop. I got up and walked weak legged to get a robe but Tyrone insisted I get my fucking faggot ass to the door. I went to answer the door in red stockings and garters with my butthole gaped and slick from cum. I assumed it was more of Tyrone's ex-con buddy's that would take my fuck holes as soon as they walked through the door. To my surprise it was Rocker with Chasity in tow.

Rocker pushed by me asking where are the real men. I ignored her as I already knew I had no manhood left. I stood there at the doorway naked except for stockings, with no body hair, red toenails, gaped ass and dried cum in the corners of my mouth. Chasity hugged me all the same and laid her head on my shoulder. Her hair had been cut short, her eyes were bloodshot, her nipples were pierced and she was wearing a see-through white shirt with "fuck me" micro shorts. And the woman that was obsessed with hygiene smelled fowl and looked grimy.

Just as we started talking, Rocker yelled out "bitch" and she went running into the living room. By now, Buck was sitting across from Rocker as the parole officer motioned Chasity between her legs and she obediently began eating her pussy. Buck, seeing this, got behind the bisexual cumslut whore and with one stroke was deep in her cunt. I was going to tell her that she was terminated from her job for abandonment but it was obvious she could care less. I needed to get ready for work, so I went upstairs to suck the cum out of Tyrone and take a shower.

It had become harder and harder at work to disguise the fact that I had become a black cock faggot. I would often get to work with dried cum spots still on my face and clothes from last minute blow jobs. My hair and nails were now longer and hard to explain away. The butt plug in my boi cunt and lace panties made me sway naturally and obviously. I could not go to the fitness center at work because of my hairless body, pink toenails, nipple piercings and "💋BBC BITCH💋" tattoo on my ass. Also, the staff was more than curious as to why rough talking black men called me all day.

Tyrone and Buck were slated to leave the makeshift halfway house in a week and were lobbying Rocker to stay indefinitely. Rocker made it clear that they would be violating their parole if they were seen near the house beyond their release date. Ironically, the state would allow ex-con's to transition together but not room together afterward. And even though we weren't a halfway house, we were designated one so we would be saying goodbye to Tyrone, Buck and all their BBC friends. I was sure to go through black cock withdrawal if I wasn't spreading my cheeks for a real man.

I had just come downstairs to get a drink while daddy slept. About 10 minutes later, Chasity and Rocker came down the stairway, freshly showered and holding hands. Chasity waved at me walking fully naked while Rocker smirked a me fully clothed. When they got to the front door, they kissed deeply and passionately as the Parole Officer squeezed Chasity's ass and fondled her big tits. Before she left she reminded Chasity that she owned her. Chasity smiled her beautiful blue eyed smile as Rocker whacked her on the ass and left. My wayward wife than came sauntered to me in the kitchen and kissed me wet and tongued the inside of my mouth.

Her attitude was completely different as we stood naked in the kitchen. She was sure and aggressive, unlike her submissive behavior with black men and lesbians. She told me that she knew I was a little feminine, but loved that I was a black cock whore like her. We talked like two girlfriends about our sexual experiences and told each other what sluts we were. We kissed again and she jammed 3 fingers up my asshole, pulled them out and sucked them clean. We teased and joked about our situation while at the same time we were sad it was ending in a week.

The men came downstairs and announced they were going out for the evening and told us no bitches allowed. They said to be ready to fuck when they got home. Than Tyrone said to let his Uncle Bull in when he came by. Tyrone told me that Uncle Bull was a hardened ex-con who did 18 years in a maximum security prison. He also said to entertain him until they got back. Before they left, Chasity and I gave them side by side blow jobs, most of the time holding hands. Afterward, we were both covered with sperm and saliva as our donors left the house on their way to their party. We hugged and licked the jizz off of each other than headed for a shower as two girl friends.

In the shower, we talked and at times giggled about the changes to our bodies. We both sported tattoos, had bigger asses and gaped holes. The difference was that I was getting more soft and feminine while she was getting more butch with short hair, post stretched nipples and unkept nails. As we were drying off, someone started pounding at the front door. I went to answer the door in only a towel feeling pretty sure it was Bull. I opened the door and got just what I wanted as Uncle Bull snatched towel from me, exposing my white, naked, shaved body. As Bull groped my ass he said he heard I was a sweet faggot black cock lover. I agreed and he stuck his tongue down my throat and stuffed a fat finger up my asshole.

I squealed and smiled and he knew I was in play for this huge, muscular, dark ebony black man. Tyrone had said he had the biggest, thickest cock he'd ever seen. Just as I thought we would settle into the living room together, little bitch Chasity came downstairs naked with her big tits bouncing with each step. She said hello to Bull and latched onto his massive hand. Bull said I hope you cunts know what you are getting into as he smacked our asses and ordered us upstairs. We giggled all the way to the bedroom.

Bull came into the room naked sporting the thickest 12" cock I had ever seen. He ordered both of us onto the bed and we all smoked what turned out to be a laced joint. In a very stoned state, Bull pushed down to suck his cock. It was so thick that my hand wrapped around it still had a one inch gap. I could only get the head in my mouth, so I proceeded to lick his shaft, balls and asshole. While I was doing this, Chasity was sitting on his face as he mauled and smacked her big tits.

It was obvious Bull liked rough sex as he forced more of his massive black tool into my mouth to the point where I thought my jaw would come unhinged. As Chasity took his tongue in her ass, Bull had slapped her breasts red and stretched out her nipples obscenely from tugging on her piercings. After about 20 minutes of this, he got off the bed and pushed us aside. He went to the bathroom where I told him the lube was. When he came back, he pulled Chasity to the edge of the bed, stretched her legs open and lubed her ass and cunt. His dick was now hard and leaking precum. I watched him as he greased up, aimed his monster black cock at her asshole and pressed hard into her tiny rosebud. She let out a scream with only the head of his cock in her sweet ass.

Bull started slowly pressing deeper into her asshole and my petite wife's screams got louder and louder. As he managed half his cock into her shitter, Bull began stroking and each time he would draw streaks of blood. To keep him clean, I would lick his cock and balls each time he took a break from her butthole. Chasity continued screaming out as he obscenely stretched her hole wider and wider. He came deep in her asshole and the bloody gape reminded me that her ass would never be the same.

When my turn was up, I knew I was going to be destroyed. I put my face down, ass up and spread as he sank a third of his black manhood into my hole. I screamed like a girl and felt my ass almost ripping. After about a half hour, my boi cunt stopped resisting and I was getting pounded balls deep. Bull was using all of his weight to force his thick cock through all of my ass chambers. I was fucked in multiple positions until Bull shot his creamy load deep in my bowels.

Tyrone and Buck didn't get back until early morning and by that time Bull had cum 6 times in us. I had taken 2 loads in my boi pussy and 1 down my throat while Chasity got bred twice plus her initial ass fuck. Bull left us and Chasity and I lay there caressing each other's sore, cum soaked bodies. That's when I came to realize that we would always be there for each other regardless of me being a faggot and her being bisexual cum slut.