Churned in Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

Half an hour later, Ryan was still contemplating whether it was right what he did to her. He had known Shani for quite a sometime. He knows her better than she knows herself. And that's the problem. He has never felt such strong emotions towards any other girl he had bed with or even slurped in. when he is with Shani, he feels a sense of completion he has never felt before. His mother has once told him that true lovers are one souls that has been separated at it's born, and those two halves, will always yearn to find their way together.

Does this mean that Shani is his true love?

What started out as a simple game of prey and predator, turned out to be far more complicated, far more intense...far more beautiful.

*

Just then his tablet pinged. He unlocked it and saw that he has got a message in facebook from his mother's friend and his other aunt, Dianne. She and her husband are currently in Mexico, celebrating their marriage anniversary. They had posted a few pics where they were posing nude at a beach with several other young naked girls and studs. They were smiling at the camera and they seemed happy. But he knew very well that by time he is reading this, they were all been slurped in by Dianne's ever-hungry body, adding to her already fully developed curves.

He checked the other notifications and friend requests, form the horny eager coeds from his school and accepted them all. Better keep some stocks ready after his return.

He heard a knock at his door and looked up just in time to see his aunt Jenny, sway and jiggle her way into his room and immediately a smile crept up on his lips.

She was wearing a small robe which hugged her hourglass figure like a second skin. It rode up her thick, shapely thighs, showing off her round bubble butt and loosely draped over her massive jiggling tits, showing off almost a foot of cleavage and the long pointy nipples poking from under.

She stopped beside his side and climbed up on top of him languorously, straddling his muscular thighs and resting her ass upon his balls lightly.

"You have been busy, I see," she said in a deep, sultry voice, indicating towards Shani who was lying comatose beside him. 'Geez, you really fucked her out.'

Ryan glanced towards her and something flittered across his eyes. 'She took some beating, yes. But she'll be alright.'

Jenny glanced towards Shani, taking in her beautiful, naked charms and licked her lips, her eyes turning dark with lust. I have to taste this girl, she thought. Ryan noticed the look in her eyes and turned her attention towards him. She smiled at him and started running her long thin fingers over his broad marble chest and hard, chiseled abs.

'So....', she started. 'What was my studly nephew doing, besides fucking and slurping beautiful, hot coeds, I mean.'

Ryan put his arms under his head, flexing his toned biceps. 'Why don't we cut the chit-chat and come straight to the foreplay?'

Jenny's hand had now reached over his boxers, caressing the huge lump formed over his crotch, feeling the hotness emanating from it. She paused and looked at him and smiled devilishly.

'Now you're talking!' she said as she quickly leaned in and planted a hot, sloppy kiss upon her nephew's mouth. Ryan responded immediately, delving into the passion. They kissed for a long time, both of them moaning loudly, their long tongues dancing inside their mouths.

Jenny reached inside his boxers and grabbed his rapidly hardening dick and started stroking it in her deft hands. Ryan reached behind and under her and thrust several strong fingers deep inside her weeping cunt. She convulsed at the sudden penetration and moaned loudly in his mouth. She started kissing him more passionately, moving her hips, fucking his thrusting fingers as if it were a long hard dick.

They carried on their kiss longer until finally, her body shook as she pronounced her orgasm with a faint moan, spilling her essence all over his fingers. She lay upon him for a while, catching her breath. Ryan pulled his fingers out, making a suckling sound and licked them down one by one, tasting her tangy sweet juices.

'Wow! That was intense!' she said as she slowly sat up after recovering some of her strength. She untied the sash of her pink cotton robe and removed it off her shoulders, while still keeping eye contact. Ryan admired her tight hourglass figure, her thin wisp of waist, her flat toned stomach and her huge gravity defying breasts caped with rosy succulent nipples. Once naked, she ruffled her golden locks with her hand and pushed them back, making her breasts sway sexily.

'Now...', she murmured haughtily, propping herself on her knees, 'Time to bring my babies out!'

She closed her eyes and leaned her head back, towards the ceiling. Her body started to shake and vibrate. Her pussy lips parted and from it, a thick beefy slab of cock-meat started to protrude out, slick with her juices, growing to full length of twelve inches before suddenly, jerking up, smacking against the base of her buxom tits, before coming to a rest. It was followed by two "SHLOOP" sounds as two massive set of balls—each the size of a balled fist—came out and hung below the massive phallus.

She let out a deep sigh and sat back down upon hi slap, her hefty ball-sack upon her nephew's equally big and spongy ones. Her dick stood proudly before her, slick with her juices, shining like a polished stone. She lined it against Ryan's equally prodigious cock, noticing the striking resemblance. While his cock was thick, menacing and covered in purple veins, hers was slightly less thick, smooth and white as marble—but no less lethal and unique like his.

Jenny grabbed their joined dicks using both hands and stroked them together, moaning as a sudden rush of excitement raced up her spine.

'You've grown bigger,' she said. 'I'm impressed.'

She stroked them a couple of times before leaning down to kiss their joined heads, struggling over her heaving tits to do so. She ran her skillful tongue over their sensitive tips, thrusting it down through Ryan's peephole, tasting his precum.

Suddenly Ryan grabbed her hips and with strong deft hands, picked her up and threw hr down upon the mattress, climbing upon her prone body. She squealed at the sudden onslaught, wrapping her arms around his neck to steady herself.

He sat up, and grabbing her cock firmly, lined before his own throbbing prick. The two Vorians moaned loudly as their sensitive heads made contact with each other. Jenny did as best as she could to align their cocks with her small hands and soon Ryan was pushing his tip past the barrier of her cock-lips into the tight confines of her futa-cock. The cock grew thicker, the inner walls stretching to their limits, where it was being penetrated by Ryan's monster cock. She arched her back, raising her hips upwards, providing him with a better angle to fuck her with.

Her eyes rolled inside her head as he kept pushing his cock inside her slowly and steadily, stopping only when the spongy tip of her cock pressed firmly against his pelvic bone. They held still for a moment, both of them panting heavily—blood rushing furiously inside their veins.

Then he raised his hips up, pulling the cock out five or so inches, before he came slamming down upon her, at the speed of an asteroid, ramming it back inside her tight warm slick confines.

Her face scrunched up in a mixture of both pain and pleasure as spasms overwhelmed her body every time he rammed in. his thrust were so powerful, he almost crushed her pelvic girdle. She gasped for breath but her lungs couldn't spare enough energy to draw a single ounce of oxygen in. her tongue was hanging out limply from her mouth and her hands flailed wildly across the bed, finding any kind of support to hold on to. The tight, strong muscles of her futa-cock choked her nephew's rapidly thrusting cock, coaxing out every last drop of cum his big balls are capable to produce.

A "Shluck, Shluck" sound echoed throughout the room every time his cock bottomed inside her, accompanied by a copious amount of her nether fluid squirting out through whatever gaps they could find, arcing down upon the mattress below.

He planted his lips upon one of her tasty bouncing nipple and started to suck the sweet, creamy milk from her breast, gulping them down noise fully. Her eyes fluttered and her body tensed as her orgasm came upon her hard and intense. She clutched at his hair and shoved his head further upon her tit. Her cock began to spasm suddenly and more juices squirted out of it, ruining the mattress forever. The muscles of his cock gripped his cock in a vice-grip.

Her tightness prevented him to move his cock anymore. He groaned as he felt the blood from his cock being forced back towards his body. He grabbed her hips and began to pull out his cock. Soon it started to hurt like hell and he had to stop. Then he began to push it back in.

It was hard. He could almost hear the muscles of their members grinding against each other. But after a few tries, he felt it slip in. Millimeter by millimeter, he started to fuck her, using the entire strength of his strong and virile body to do so. Soon the immovable yielded. He felt his cock slip back inside her. He looked down and saw that her cock was slowly becoming shorter. He was fucking her cock inside her body!

Jenny was till overwhelmed by her mind-numbing orgasm to notice at first, but then she realized what was happening and what Ryan was doing to her. Her cock was rapidly shortening in length as the muscles were being compressed forcibly against it's will. Her eyes flew open to meet with Ryan's, which had turned pitch black.

A spike of fear raced up her spine as she realized what he was doing, which was quickly replaced by overwhelming pleasure as her body shook with another impending orgasm.

She clenched her teeth and pushed her cock out with all her might. Jenny was, by no means a weak woman. Her body was covered in strong, lithe, rippling muscles. Her body was toned, muscular, yet smooth and exquisite. And her thighs were so strong that she could strangulate an elephant with them. But even with all her incredible strength, her supernatural powers, and jiggling tit-flesh, could she stop Ryan from detaining her. He crushed her like a boot crushing an ant.

Her balls were the first to go inside her body. They retracted with a mighty "Shloop", first one, then the other. It was followed by her foot long cock which began to recede slowly inside her. She was trying very hard to push him back, using both her arms and legs, but he maintained a vice-like hold upon her waist like a lion holding onto to it's prey, refusing to let go. Ryan was in a deep frenzy. There were only two things running in his mind—to fuck her and to keep fucking her. He was grunting with each thrust as his gargantuan cock went in and out of her ferociously, while she watched on petrified as inch after slick inch of her beaten cock disappeared inside her body.

When only the last seven or so inches were left out, her struggled faltered, until finally she gave up, letting Ryan have his way.

With the resistance out of the way, Ryan doubled his efforts and the cock-flesh started receding faster. As last only the read beefy knob remained outside. She tried one last time to stop him, as her last stand, but he smashed those fruitless efforts with a thunderous growl.

With one last powerful thrust he slammed her cock back in her body. The head of her cock merged with the surrounding flesh. Just as his pelvic bone pressed against her pubis, he roared loudly to pronounce his orgasm, his balls shrunk to nothing as it pumped out the incredible load it had been holding for so long, pumping it through of his shaft, and straight into his aunt's pussy. Each spurt of cum was thick and scalding like boiling lava, hitting her with the force of a pneumatic hammer, scorching her insides.

Jenny gasped and writhed as she started cumming too. Her body started to convulse as if being electrocuted and she had to hold on to her nephew's arms tightly to keep herself from falling apart.

They came for what seemed like hours, Ryan's cum pouring out of his cock in a continuous unending thick stream. When he finally stopped, he had barely any strength left to retract his cock from her pussy and dropped heavily upon his aunt. His fall cushioned by her heaving breasts. Both of them lay still, panting and catching their breath.

Jenny was tired and contended, but Ryan was far from done.

After gaining some of his strength back, he sat up and turned Jenny around, so that she was lying on her stomach. He roughly shoved two digits inside her pussy and they came out slick with his cum. Then he slipped them inside her tight punctured asshole, first one finger, then both.

Jenny moaned at the sudden incursion and clenched her butt-cheeks, trapping his hand between them. She was both mentally and physically exhausted to register anything, but when she felt Ryan's fingers penetrate her, a strike of fear raced through her nerves, followed by a sudden gust of pleasure. She looked behind her and saw Ryan giving her a malevolent leer.

'What are you doing, Ryan?' Ryan, No...Come on! I had...I had never taken it in there before.'

She tried to extract his hand but it was firmly cemented to her but cheeks. He leaned down until his nose was nuzzling against her earlobe. Feeling his hot breath against her skin was sending goose bumps on her skin, but it was soon replaced by unbridled fear as he removed his finger and replaced it with the flaming hot tip of his cock.

'No Ryan! Please, don't do that. I beg of you.'

'Come on, Aunt Jenny, it'll be fun!'

With one hand he held down Jenny's butt and grabbed his dick with the other. Then he started to push the tip inside her slowly. She screamed as pain shot through her body. Her immediate reaction was to clench her ass, tightly, but Ryan's cock kept on impaling her like hot knife through butter.

As soon as the head popped in, following by a couple of inches, her body began to convulse in a series of several mini orgasms. She bit down on the pillow and grunted in pain.

Ryan held still for a moment, panting for breath. He has won the battle, time to win the fucking war. Steadying himself, he started dropping upon her ass robustly, rocking the bed along with them. Her bountiful ass cheeks were tightly clenched and although they were hindering some his progress, he easily overcame it by using his inhuman strength, sliding in inch after thick fat inch deep inside her wet confines.

When his muscular thighs finally pressed against her soft butt, he stopped. Jenny was squirming beneath him like a fallen gladiator, moaning. Her ass shook lightly, pushing back against his thick, gargantuan cock, which felt like it has been impaled all the way to her stomach.

She realized that she had to release some of the pressure which has built up inside her. She let out a moan and pushed her cock out of her body. The foot long, wrist thick cock rushed out rapidly with a loud "Shluck", followed by her two massive balls—now swollen from the incredible load it has received from her nephew's cock.

Ryan grabbed her golden hair and yanked them up roughly, forcing her on her knees. Her legs were spread, her ass almost touching the ruined bed sheet. He was kneeling behind her thighs, his hips working overtime as he fucked her fervently, filling the room with her creams and moans. She felt as if he was punching her guts with his cock, his hefty ball-sack slapping against her own bloated cum drops every time he bottomed in. Her painfully erect cock was bobbing up and down, pointing straight towards the ceiling and expelling a continuous trickle of precum onto the sheets.

He rested his chin on her shoulder and started muttering profanities into her ears.

'Hey Aunt Jenny,' he hissed. 'How are you feeling? You like it don't you? The way you are being dominated by your own nephew, being fucked like a roadside whore, getting humiliated. I know you like it, you bloody sister-fucker!'

She wanted to reply but her overworked lungs couldn't spare an ounce of breath to form words. Her throat was dry and parched like a log of wood, left to rot in the open for a thousand years.

'Well, Aunt Jenny, you happen to be in luck as I have huge load waiting just for you. And I am going to dump it deep inside your ass, you hear me? I am going to dump...every...last...drop of it.'

With these words he brought his hands around her waist and grabbing her flopping cock, began to stroke it furiously. She grabbed the back of Ryan's head and moaned as mind filled with a sudden onrush of ecstasy. She began to move her hips, bringing it down every time he thrust upwards, and fucking his fisted hand at the same time, likes a tight virgin pussy.

Her moans and squirms intensified as she reached the crescendo of her mind-boggling orgasm and did Ryan. Suddenly he shoved upwards with his hips, pushing his cock inside of her as far as it would go. She felt the head o his cock expand until it grew twice it's original size. She wondered what was happening when his cock suddenly exploded with it's first load of cum. It splashed against the walls of her rectum, searing it with it's heat.

At the same time, her cock twitched and bucked and she screamed loudly to pronounce her orgasm. Wad after wad of thick, viscous spunk sprayed out of the bloated tip and splattered against the intricately carved headboard before her, noisily, running down the polished wood like syrup.

Their orgasm carried on for a long time and ended mutually, as the last drop blurped out from the tip and fell on the bed sheet like whipped cream. Both of them were wheezing heavily. Jenny was leaning against his muscular chest exhausted beyond measure.

Finally he pulled out his cock, her rectal walls squeezing his cock deliciously, greedily sucking out any drops which may have left in the tube, until at last he finally dislodged it from her tight asshole with a loud "POP". She squeezed her butt cheeks, securing his load inside her.

He kissed her one last time before padding off towards the bathroom to clean up. Jenny remained on her knees for a while, breathing deeply. Her whole body was covered in sweat and was bruised pretty badly. Her thighs were twitching, still experiencing the aftershocks of her last orgasm and drops of her thick creamy milk oozed out of her pointed nipples, trickling down the swells of her huge breasts and falling onto the mattress.

She opened her eyes and looked at the huge mess she had created. The whole bed, including the wall the carpet below, was covered in thick, creamy globs of white, pearlescent semen of her nephew as if it had been sprayed using a foam jet.

Almost instinctively, she started to scoop out handful of the tasty and treat and shovel it into her mouth hungrily. If she could look at herself right now, she would have been heavily repulsed by what she doing, but after what Ryan did to her, she didn't even had a vestige of shame and self-esteem left inside of her. Maybe tomorrow after she wakes up she would regret ever acting like this, but right now, all she cared for is Ryan's tasty cum. She wouldn't let even a single drop go waste, not for the world of it.

Just then she happened to look to her right and her eyes fell upon the beauty that was lying quietly beside her. Shani looked back towards her in wide, fearful eyes. Jenny had almost completely forgotten about the girl. Had she been watching them the whole time? Ryan had said a lot about this "new catch", as he prefers to call her, when he was in college. He had said that she's hot but now Jenny could see that how those verbs terribly failed to justify her beauty. The moment she had laid her lecherous eyes upon this chick, she had the instant hots for her and she knew that she had to taste her for herself at least once.