Churned in Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

For the next couple of hours, Ryan fucked his aunt and his mother in each and every way possible, not leaving any of their orifices unfilled and any patch of skin untainted with his spunk. Amazingly, every time he came it was as long and voluminous as the first one. By midnight, he had orgasmed so many times, that both if their stomachs looked visibly swollen. Judy's already massive tits had grown to titanic proportions, filled with his cum and her milk. They sloshed every time she moved. Jenny was not spared either. Although he couldn't cum inside her tits, he had filled her balls so much that they had turned as big as beach balls and looked ready to burst.

It is at this point, when things started to take a lurid turn.

Ryan was fucking Jenny's ass, ramming his cock deep, all the way to her stomach. He was positioned behind her so it gave Judy easy access to her flopping cock. She had already come far too many times than she could count, but Judy's insatiable libido was far too much for her to handle. She kept pumping her cock, bobbing her head up and down over the head.

'Come on, sugar,' Judy kept urging her. 'Just one last load, I promise.'

'You...you s-said t-that the...last four t-times...'

Jenny's lips were trembling as she spoke. She was beyond exhausted and would have passed out a long time ago, if not for the nerve-racking orgasms and Ryan's powerful thrusts which kept her awake.

'I...I c-can't d-do it any...m-more. P-p-please s-st-stop.'

'Sure you can honey,' Judy replied. 'You just need the right incentive.'

She pulled herself up, popping her cock out of her mouth. It was followed by several ounces of spittle which dribbled down the shaft. It was bucking wildly, like a wild mare and looked ready to pop any second. Jenny groaned as she felt the stab of pain from the pressure building inside her balls.

'Wait here,' Judy said as she climbed down the bed. 'Keep her ready.'

Jenny watched Judy leave and a fear crept up her mind, wondering she was up to. She returned shortly, hiding something behind her as she climbed back on the bed. It was a common knowledge that Judy had kept a chest full of toys of every kind imaginable, some of them horrendous and repulsive, others soft and mouth watering, hidden carefully under her bed. Well, in her defense, she liked to fuck a lot and wasn't ashamed of it.

Jenny tried to imagine what she must be carrying, her thoughts ranging from dildos to whips and even chains. With Judy, you can never be sure.

She finally revealed what she had been hiding. The first thing was a pair of leather handcuffs, old-fashioned but strong. She strapped them upon Jenny's wrists, securing them firmly behind her. The second thing brought a gasp of shock form Jenny's mouth.

They were not just any anal beads. They were anal beads on steroids. Each shiny pearlescent sphere easily as big as a golf ball and covered in short spikes. And there were thirteen of them! She couldn't even bear to imagine the state the girls had been left after Judy was done with them.

She immediately started screaming and tried to get away. Judy picked up an old dirty cum-stained panty from the floor and stuffed it into Jenny's mouth. Then with one hand, she grabbed her cock and with other, she brought the first bead closer. Jenny kept struggling, but Ryan was holding her from behind in an iron grasp.

Her struggle waned as soon as Judy pressed the first of the sphere against the tip of her cock.

'Easy now girl,' she said. 'This will only hurt a little.'

She started applying steady pressure and the tip of her cock began to yield. Jenny gave out a muffled scream which sounded more like a moan. Judy applied more pressure, the tip of Jenny's perverted futa-cock dilated obscenely to accommodate the thickest part of the golf ball. She pressed it harder and with a yelp from Jenny the blue bead disappeared down the fleshy tube of her urethra. The head of her cock now looked like small red apple.

'One down,' Judy spoke with a sigh, 'twelve more to go.'

She started pushing the second bead, applying the same technique as before. Jenny's eyes turned up inside her head. For the second time in the last twelve hours, Jenny felt herself being sexually, physically and emotionally humiliated, and the worst part is, she liked it. Her cock was going through a hell lot of pain but at the same time, it was providing her pleasures, more than even the most lurid and most depraved fantasies her mind could conjure up.

As the second anal bead slipped in, sliding the first one even deeper, her body suddenly quivered as if going through a fit and she came hard. Her cock swelled where the beads were blocking the way and the tremendous amount of pressure actually began to push beads back out. First one, then the other, the beads popped out free, soaring through the air at speed of an RPG rocket and hit the wall with the speed of a bullet, missing Judy's head by centimeters.

It was followed by a tremendous outpour of thick frothy spunk spewing out like hot water from geyser. Unfortunately, Judy couldn't dodge that and it splashed all across her face, drenching her in semen.

Ryan cracked up, watching her mother who now looked like a frosted pie. Judy wiped the cum off her face and licked it down.

'Well, that was unexpected.' She looked towards Jenny's bloated balls, which were still throbbing. 'We've to do about that.'

She reached in the bed side drawer pulled out a rubber band. Then, clutching the ball, she snapped it across the base. She gasped at the feeling. The blood vessels now completely choked, her ball sack had now turned a deep shade of purple.

'This will do the job,' Judy said, nodding at her handiwork. Jenny moaned. Now she couldn't cum even if she wanted to. Judy grabbed the anal beads and once again started shoving it down the length of her cock one by one. When the tenth bead slipped in with a wet pop, Jenny was already half-dead. Her cock was now as thick as her forearm, the shape of the beads were imprinted along the underside. She needed to cum real bad. But she couldn't do anything against Ryan's titanic hold upon her and Judy's vicious torture.

The degeneracy of their action intrigued her. She couldn't understand what she did to deserve this kind of treatment from her own sister. She screamed and shouted against her gag, but it was falling in deaf ears.

'Almost there, honey,' she heard Judy say, 'only three more to go.'

THREE MORE! Three more painful inches? Judy tried to push down the eleventh bead, but it wouldn't go down any further. She seemed to have struck rock bottom. The beads had reached all the way to bottom of her cock and now pushing against the barrier to her balls. But Judy was determined. She grabbed her cock in both hands and pressed the bead with her thumbs. Jenny moaned and her cock bucked wildly as she came for the infinity-eth time. Tears were running freely from her eyes. If she had one more orgasm, she would die for sure.

The bead went in with a "plop", followed by the last two. She held her thumb pressed firmly against the opening as her cock bucked for some time before calming down.

'There you go,' she said, patting her cock, 'tucked in nicely.'

Judy kissed Jenny on the lips and she kissed her son. Then she grabbed the rubber band and looked at them.

'Ready, sweet sister?' she asked. Jenny moaned.

'Ready, son?' Ryan nodded eagerly.

'Here comes the bomb, sugar!' and she pulled off the rubber band, letting it all fly.

*

Shani woke up with a severe headache. She looked towards the window and found that it was already past noon. She must have slept for several hours. It was alright beautiful day. The sun was shining brightly outside. She wondered where she was. She wasn't in her room as she didn't see the familiar poster of her favorite boy band pasted upon the ceiling.

She had a really fucking weird dream last night. She was being fucked senseless by a boy she had met just a couple of days ago and then she had seen him fuck another girl who had a cock the size of a tube steak! But how could she be dreaming about a girl with a cock?

Hoping to get some more sleep, she rolled to the other side and just then her hand touched another body. Her eyes flew open and she saw Ryan lying beside her, watching her with thoughtful eyes.

Immediately a shiver ran down her spine. Whether it was from fear or arousal, she doesn't know...maybe both? He trailed a finger over her cheek and she shivered. Surprisingly, she didn't cringe at his touch. In fact she was yearning for it, like she had won a jackpot. Her mocha colored skin looked beautiful against his pale complexion. He had showered recently and smelled of citrus, which had grown to be her favorite scent.

He leaned in and kissed her. She reached down and grabbed his cock, stroking it lightly, turning it hard. Soon he was all over her, kissing, fondling, groping, touching, and licking each and every part of her beautiful body. She spread her legs, letting him get between them and then with a deft movement of his hips, he was inside her, up to the hilt. She gasped and moaned, squeezing his length with her wet muscles, feeling it's incredible strength and hardness.

Soon, they were a mass of undulating flesh, entangled together. Twenty minutes later, they were laying side by side, holding hands, basking in the afterglow. She was rubbing her tummy, feeling his virile sperms sloshing inside her womb. A few minutes later, he gave her a kiss and left the room.

He found his mother and his aunt in the kitchen. Judy was cooking steak and sandwich while Jenny was seated on the counter beside her. They were both naked and he could still smell the amorous scent of sex coming out of them all the way from the stairs from last night.

Ryan went to his aunt and pulled her in for a long hot sloppy kiss. She was taken aback at first, but quickly returned the kiss, and quickly wrapped her fleshy thighs around him. He grabbed her semi-flaccid cock and thrust two fingers inside. She moaned in his mouth and started squirming, moving her hips back and forth. He soon replaced them with his hardened cock and pushed the tip inside her yielding futa-cock and inside it's tight confines. She gasped and kissed him harder.

Then suddenly she pulled away and looked at him, her green eyes shining with lust. 'Ryan, dear, we must stop.' She whispered hoarsely.

He pushed in a few more inches. 'Why?'

'I-I don't t-think t-that my c-cock can handle another load.'

He ignored her and gave another push, watching as the thick length disappeared inside her. Judy, at this precise moment, decided to intervene and pulled her son away from her sister. 'It's alright,' she said. 'Leave her alone. She took quite a beating last night and she needs time to recuperate. If you really want it so badly...you can have me instead.'

Hearing her approval, he let Jenny go, dislodging his cock form her and, grabbing his mother around the waist, picked her up, as if she weighed nothing. 'I am going to fuck you raw, bitch,' he growled. 'I am going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk properly for weeks.'

She giggled. 'I would like to see you try.'

He laid her down on the kitchen table with a soft thud and plunged his cock root deep inside her. They both moaned as his cock felt the tight, wet, familiar warmth of the same womb, he had crawled out of.

Jenny watched awestruck as the two Vorians began to fuck each other. The aura emanating from them was so strong that she felt she was going to melt away. She left, quickly, leaving the mother and son wreck the kitchen.

(To be continued...)