Churned in Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In spite the massive orgasm Jenny had a few moments ago, her cock began to stir and stood in full mast in no time. She looked towards the bathroom and heard that the shower was still running. She knew that Ryan is going to take his sweet little time and this is the only chance she would get.

A knowing smile crept on her lips as she watched Shani look back at her in timid anticipation.

*

Shani watched as the buxom lady crawled towards her. To say that she was afraid would be a grievous understatement. She had stopped making sense of things a long time ago. She knew that with Ryan, anything could go crazy. But even then she could never have anticipated it that shit would turn this crazy. Ryan had already shaken the foundations of the world she believed she existed in. but then his aunt had to come in and crumble the ruins into dust.

She watched before her own eyes as the two Vorians fought each other like two Olympians battling naked in an arena, trying to sexually overcome one another. She watched Ryan...her boyfriend Ryan, as he crushed the Amazonian like a stone under a sledgehammer. He left her broken, humiliated and worn out.

Then all thoughts washed up in the sea as the busty goddess spotted her. She came as close until her huge tits pressed against her smaller perkier ones.

'Aren't you cute?' She said tapping her nose with her finger. 'Ryan certainly knows how to pick his play-toys.'

'H-h-hi, Aunt Jenny,' she said in a trembling voice.

'Aw, please call me Jenny.'

'Alright Aunt Jenny...I mean J-Jenny.'

'We won't need this,' she said, suddenly snatching away the bed sheet which was covering her, leaving her stark-naked. With the last sliver of protection away, Jenny picked up a shaking and trembling Shani, as if she weighed nothing and cradled her in her arms like a baby.

'It's okay, baby girl, it's okay.'

She adjusted a little and trapped one of her nipples in Shani's open mouth. Immediately her mouth was rewarded with a warm stream of milk and she started drinking like a parched soul who had stumbled over an oasis.

'Drink baby girl, drink all you want.'

Jenny cupped Shani's naked mounds and squeezed them, marveling at how beautifully they filled her hands. "I will really enjoy fucking her", she thought wickedly. Her hand left her breasts and travelled down over her flat smooth tummy, until she cupped her glistening pussy. Shani squirmed uncomfortably and started to grind her twat against her hand like some cheap slut. The aphrodisiac properties of the milk were rejuvenating her senses.

Jenny rubbed her pussy for a while before slipping one thin finger inside. Shani jerked her hips up at the sudden penetration and moaned with a mouthful of tasty milk, drops of it trickling down the corner of her mouth. Her pussy clamped down upon the digit and she began to move her hips swiftly, orgasming almost instantly.

Jenny brought the slick finger out and sucked it clean, savoring Shani's tasty juices, mixed with Ryan's sweet and salty spunk.

'Mmm...you taste even sweeter than I had thought,' she said. 'Now, let's get down to business shall we?'

She laid the frail girl down upon the bed softly and got on top of her. Shani looked upon Jenny and then her gaze travelled down towards the hard long throbbing penis jutting out from between her legs—the big, knobby head beating rhythmically. A drop of precum fell upon her belly and she flinched back from the heat.

The milk had now begun to react in her system and she had begun to feel a different kind of heat radiating through her entire body. She moaned in arousal, her hips thrusting up towards the giant cock under it's own volition. Jenny saw her struggle and a sense of conceit filled her chest. She's ready, she thought. She grabbed her dick and lined it against Shani's twat.

Shani looked anxiously at the flaming tip of the gargantuan cock, pressed lightly against the throbbing lips of her cunt and a whimper came out from her trembling lips. She doesn't want to go through another round of teeth-clenching, back-breaking, mind-altering sex but each and every fiber of her being was screaming for that big fat hard juicy swollen throbbing veiny futa-cock to stretch her insides. She closed her eyes and waited for the big pain to come but then suddenly she heard Jenny squeal and the next moment, she felt her thrown off her body.

She opened her eyes and saw Ryan holding Jenny firmly form behind. He had her left arm secured behind him while his other hand was slung around her neck, choking her.

'You dirty whore! How dare you?' he growled menacingly.

Jenny was struggling to get free but it was clear that it was all too exciting for her.

'You will keep your filthy hands off my girl, you understand, bitch?' he said. 'You will stay away from her, or else...'

'Or else what?' she taunted back.' You will fuck my ass again?' come on, do it then!'

She trapped his cock between her ass cheeks and started to grind her hips up and down along it's length. He grabbed her neck and turned her around, facing him. They stared each other for some time and something passed between them. Then suddenly she leaned n and kissed him on the lips. When their lips separated, the lust in her eyes was all but gone.

'I will see what's keeping Judy away,' she said, patting her cheek and then with a last wink towards Shani, walked out of the room, all naked.

*

Judy was fuming silently in her car, her hands gripping the steering wheel tightly, threatening to snap it into pieces. Her heels were resting warily upon the gas pedal and her eyes fixated upon the red light.

The day at her office had gone terrible. She was feeling tired, agitated but above all, she was feeling extremely horny. She was so horny that she could go through three overnight marathon fuck sessions in a row and still it wouldn't be enough. Her gaze moved towards the sedan in front of her. The driver—a man, most definitely—was talking in his cell phone, probably talking to his wife. He laughed and she gripped the wheel tighter, her thighs shaking.

'Come on, Judy, a little slurp. He probably wouldn't even notice. Fuck, he would beg me to slurp him whole!'

It had been ages since she had slurped anyone. She needed a cock, a big, fat cock. The kind of cock her son Ryan possessed...or even Jenny.

She remembered the night Jenny had re-impregnated her with her own son Ryan, after she had slurped him into her balls. She had the biggest orgasm of her life. Just the thought of it was enough to make her moan loudly, drawing several looks from the nearby cars. Her hand slipped down under her skirt and began to rub her swollen lips. As she reached her erect clit, she began to flick it. The sensation was so exhilarating, that she came hard, squirting out onto her hand. Suddenly she became aware of the audience she had and she pulled her hand up immediately. They were slick with her arousal. She looked to her right and spotted a man frigging his cock on his seat. She scowled at the man. But it also excited her to watch him frig himself like that. Her tits started to jiggle.

The girls are hungry...

When fully dialed down, they were a HH-cup—only a tiny bit smaller than her sister. But even then, they were barely restrained inside her snug-fit, black Armani business suit. She had to be careful not take any accidental deep breaths or they would burst out in the open. Already she had ruined three suits this year and it wasn't even June.

She again looked at the man in front of her. He was still busy talking in his phone. She could see his eyes in the rear view mirror. They were grey, exquisite. The heat inside her body intensified. She would really enjoy looking into them as she would slurp him down. She had already formed the entire plan in her mind. The typical damsel in distress act. Every one falls for it. She would pretend her car was broke down and she would ask him to give her a lift and then would take him to somewhere seclude. Her charm will do the rest and she would have plenty of time to slurp him down before making back to her home before dinner.

She was one millisecond away from stepping out of her car and take that man down right here in the middle of the road when suddenly the light turned green and the next moment the man was gone.

She reached her home eventually without causing any mayhem, much to her chagrin. She parked the shiny Mercedes in the garage and walked towards the main door. Her cunt was so swollen that it made her stance awkward. She had made her mind that the moment she stepped through that door she would grab the first cock she could find and fuck herself silly for the rest of the night. Little did she know, there was something far more invigorating waiting for her inside.

Even before she reached the main door, she smelled it. The air was thick with it. It was a smell she was all too familiar with. She rushed inside the house and found Jenny seated on the couch, awaiting her arrival. She looked like a sex goddess, with not a single piece of clothing on her, sweat dripping out form every square inch of her beautiful skin. Her thighs were spread and she was stroking her cock languorously. She lifted a hand and beckoned Judy to come towards her.

Faster than possible, she undressed. The thousand dollar suit which once proudly garbed her curvaceous body fell on the floor in tatters. She pounced upon her sister like a lioness attacking a gazelle and mashed her lips upon hers. Their huge bouncy tits rubbing against each other, Judy's other pair of hungry lips trapping Jenny's long pointy nipples and sucked out the milk from them greedily.

Still kissing, Judy reached down and grabbed Jenny's fat cock and brought her ass down engulfing the fat head in her throbbing pussy and began to fuck her wildly.

If anyone were to walk by the door right now, they would be rewarded by a view of two buxom goddesses, mingling on the sofa, fucking each other to oblivion. They went at it for half an hour straight, their sweaty bodies grinding against each other before they both screamed loudly and orgasmed simultaneously—Jenny shooting her clear transparent load straight into Judy's womb and she spraying her nether charms, washing her sister's balls with them.

When it was over, they kissed each other passionately, tongue rolling inside their mouth.

'Wow! You surely needed it today,' Jenny said after a while.

'You've no idea!' Judy replied, a bright smile playing on her lips.

They kissed again before Jenny grabbed her ass and stood up, lifting Judy with her. She wrapped her thighs around Jenny's slim waist, locking her ankles while Jenny carried her upstairs to Ryan's bedroom to continue their tryst.

As they pushed through Ryan's bedroom door, still kissing, they found him on the bed over his conquest; his prodigious cock pumping in and out of Shani's over-stretched pussy. When he saw them enter, he pulled out his cock, the twelve inches of it, wet and throbbing like a slimy leviathan crawling out of it's underwater lair. His cock was so long that the whole extraction took a couple of seconds, and when the head popped out, she gave out a small cry and came hard, cum pouring out of her gaped cunt like a broken faucet and then she passed out. He turned and laid on his back, his ever-hungry cock thrusting up towards the ceiling angrily.

''Sup mom,' he said, winking at his mother.

Jenny put Judy down on the bed and she crawled towards him, between her spread legs, giving him a lustful stare. They were happy to see each other. A couple of weeks ago, Jenny had initiated him into the "little secret" the family shared, bringing the mother-son together for the first time. It was the same night when he was transformed from a meek, little nerd, who loved playing video-games into the huge, brawny, corrupted, fervent, indefatigable stud he now is.

He watched his gorgeous mother climb atop him, her long nails trailing light teasing touches over his bronzed skin. She cupped his cheek in both hands and giving him a warm look, kissed him full on the lips, pushing her tongue inside his mouth, letting him suck it.

He grabbed the back of her head and crushed her lips fiercely upon his mouth, their nose rubbing together. Jenny reached behind Judy and started rubbing her crotch, slipping a dainty finger inside. She moaned into his mouth and thrust her hips back, her slick pussy lips rubbing against her son's contoured abs, leaving a wet trail upon it.

She gave out a shaky moan as she came, spilling her nether fluids onto Jenny hands. She looked down and saw that his cock was throbbing excitedly, the large purple head beating like a small heart. She could almost hear the gallons of cum sloshing inside his balls the thought of all that cum raining down upon her excited her so much that she came once again, her thighs shaking as drops of her arousal trickled down her inner thighs. Her pussy was twitching visibly, the clitoris protruding out an inch from the swollen lips. Her grabbed her ass and tried to pull her upon his cock but she moved out of his reach, wagging a finger before his face.

She then crawled backwards until she was face to face with her son's cock and she looked at it lustfully for some time before wrapping her full lips around it. The moment her lips made contact with the tip of his cock, a wave of sensation flowed through his body. He moaned and his body went rigid as he came very close to a teeth gritting, butt clenching orgasm.

But before the first strand of cum could rush out the foot-long tube and spay out violently like a jet of stream rushing out from a geyser, Judy reached down and pinched the tube at the base of his cock—where the scrotum fused with the shaft. His cock bucked, shuddered, twitched, moved in every sort of way a cock could, but never yielded out a single drop of his oh-so-precious cum.

When his orgasm subsided and his cock finally stopped it's rampage, he felt like his balls have grown bigger and a lot heavier. It had become so overstuffed with cum that it even hurt a little.

'You cheeky bitch...!'

'Now, now, now, Ryan,' she said, wagging a thin pointy finger before him. 'You know that kind of language will not be tolerated in my home.'

She reached down and cupped his bloated balls, scrapping her nails against the wrinkled skin. He clenched his teeth and gripped the bed sheet tightly. 'Such a big load...' she whispered. '...it is not meant to be wasted like that.'

Suddenly she plunged down, slurping his cock into his mouth in one clean swoop. The shaft bent down as the head pushed deep inside through her gullet until her lips pressed against his hairless crotch. In less than a second, his foot-long cock was enveloped by the warmth of the divine cave she calls her mouth. His head snapped up, his mouth opening to give out a silent moan. She held the cock inside her for eight long agonizing seconds before pulling it out. The thick red slab of meat came out throbbing and slick with her saliva. She lunged again, sucking him in like a skein of noodle, holding for a while and pulled out. She repeated the remorseless torture a few times and all the while Ryan writhed under her mercy. He felt like she was ripping his soul apart. Passing through seven circles of hell would have been easier. His head was throbbing so hard that he was about to pop a vein.

On the fifth time, his cock bucked wildly and started shooting it's load deep inside her throat. She didn't try to stop him this time. Instead she began to suck harder letting the incredibly thick and tasty treat flow down her gullet and into her hungry stomach. Each spurt form his cock was more than a mouthful, but she drank it all, her throat bulging obscenely as she forced down each gulp. Her body was shaking with excitement, but it grew ten-folds when Jenny suddenly grabbed her ass from behind, her fingers sinking into the supple flesh and thrust her long tongue deep into her warm wet folds of her cunt.

Judy squealed, her lips planted firmly over her son's still-spewing shaft. Jenny's tongue penetrated deeper into her pink cunt and lapped and nibbled and sucked with a skill which could outmatch that of any veteran porn star. Judy squirmed harder and thrust her hips back, trapping Jenny's head in between her huge ass-cheeks.

She kept lapping up the sweet juices pouring out of the clenching and unclenching lips of the cunt before her wantonly, unaware of the fact that Judy was sucking her inside her womb steadily. The need to breathe in fresh air, was the least important thing in her mind right now.

By the time Ryan's cock spewed it's last dollop of spunk, Jenny was neck-deep inside Judy's vagina. She was still licking, greedily gulping the sweet nectar down. The walls of the vagina were crushing her skull, spasming around her wildly, almost hurting her. But still, she kept pushing in deeper.

Judy was struggling to keep her lust in control. She had to be careful not to clench her pussy too hard or Jenny would die (A very mind-blowing orgasmic way to die!). After a while, she gave out a deep sigh and expelled her sister's head from her pussy, liking the way her head stretched her walls. Jenny's head came out with a dull "POP" with such a force that she was thrown off the bed and onto the floor.

Judy turned to look if Jenny was okay and found her ling on the floor, drenched in cum and she was stroking her cock furiously, trying to bring herself to orgasm.

Ryan's orgasm was so mind-blowing that it took some while before he could see properly again. When he opened his eyes, he saw his mother lying on the bed, on her side, a few feet away from him, smiling.

'Did you enjoy yourself?' she asked saucily.

He tried to reply but his voice still hadn't returned. Instead, he just nodded. She laughed, making her tits jiggle. She extended a hand and wrapped it around the base of his cock—which had barely lost any of it's pristine hardness—and gave it a nice squeeze. His cock was far too thick for her small hand to encircle completely and left much of his girth exposed.

'Well, since you've already fucked my throat so nicely, it would be justified if you fucked me in the pussy too, don't you think?' she looked him straight into his eyes, her irises burning in liquid fire. 'Won't you fuck your mommy's pussy, son?'

Less than twenty seconds later, Ryan was shoving his man meat inside his mother's tight, wet, sloppy cunt, the whole long, hard, slick, veiny length of it. He watched her mammoth tits jiggle before him, milk dripping out steadily from their puffed lips. He had never seen his mother's breasts from this close. Last time he was near his mother like this, he was churning inside his aunt's gigantic balls. But now that he has seen them, he couldn't get enough of them. She hefted one of her tits up, and brought the nipple (lips) closed to his open mouth. It kissed him and he kissed it back, shoving his tongue in and tasting her delicious milk.

Jenny slowly woke up. She had passed out after coming hard three times in a row. The last she remembered she was being sucked inside something deep, wet and incredibly delicious. And now she was on the floor. She looked up and her eyes turned wide as she watched her nephew fuck his own mother! They were going at it wildly. When she saw Judy humping over her sown son's cock, she couldn't hold herself back and sneaked behind her, cock in hand, and shoved it inside the tight, puckered bum hole, all twelve inches of it.

Jenny gave out a cry of lust at the sudden incursion. She had never before taken two cocks at the same time and now it felt like she had been missing all the fun in her life all this while. The fact that the two cocks were in fact the most virile piece of meat in the entire state of California and they belonged to none other than her own son and her sister, turned her excitement ten-folds.