All Comments on 'Chy, the Shy Babysitter'

by Coati29

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
PaperbackreaderPaperbackreader8 months ago

Really good job for 1st attempt at writing erotica story. Your description had feelings without being over the top. Keep writing.

BuxtehudeBuxtehude8 months ago

More, please. This has real potential for character development!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My Babysitter and I have carried on for over 25 yrs... I was her first.

creativeandfuncreativeandfun8 months ago

Beautifully written, 5 stars! Hope there is a chapter 2 and looking forward to reading anything else you write. Great job!

nortythortsnortythorts8 months ago

Enjoyed it, write more!

afosi2604afosi26048 months ago

Very good story with a plausible plot, enjoyable pace and warm feeling that two people can join together without all the useless drama. Well done. 5*.

Blake_StoneBlake_Stone8 months ago

Keep writing, really good job. I like that you were realistic, didn’t try to fuck her brainless for five hours. It was hot, a bit of intimacy and nicely described sex. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Please write another chapter. Chy loves the little boy she babysits and she and her new boyfriend/husband should give him a brother or sister, maybe both. He doesn't know it, but he just made love to his WIFE...

stewartbstewartb8 months ago

Very realistic and normal ... good story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

shii this fye bruh boutta cum frr

n0rdendmann0rdendman8 months ago

Really enjoyed the descriptions of sex, which came off as sensual and romantic; however, especially in the build up, you should use dialogue instead of some quick description to develop the plot. You said they talked about personal things, so tell us how that develops through their conversation, which have us much more invested in the characters when they're in bed. It's your first story posted and I gave you 5 ⭐️ as encouragement. You've got descriptions down pat, now please give us more insight on how they interact while speaking. Though the texting dialogue was a nice touch, it was too little. Dialogue would also help us understand his background too, like why is he single, has a child and can afford his home.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great build-up like most of the others commented here, and I hope there's more if these two planned. Only gave it 5 stats b/c I couldn't give it 6.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous