My Daughter's Beautiful Friend

Story Info
She asked her friend’s dad to take her virginity.
3.2k words
4.45
40.8k
47
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
12amrider
12amrider
34 Followers

I'm a single dad of an 18-year old daughter, Morgan, who is about to graduate high school. She's a great girl who will go on to great things, and I'm sure I'll miss her when she leaves for college. Will be nice when I can finally have some peace and quiet though.

Morgan has a friend named Kelli who's been visiting us at the house since she and Morgan were in third grade. I later found out the friendship started when my wife passed away, because Kelli wanted her own mom to be a mother figure for Morgan. She's a sweet girl with a big heart, and was also getting ready for college; she was going to the state university on a basketball scholarship.

The day after their high school graduation, Kelli was visiting Morgan at our house last week, as she's done a hundred times in the last nine years. We were having a cookout, and as I was putting the burgers on the grill, I realized we didn't have hamburger buns. Morgan said she'll run to the store and I can keep grilling; by the time she gets home, dinner will be ready.

Morgan jumped in her car and headed to the Kroger just down the road. Kelli joined me on the deck where I was cooking the burgers and sipping a beer. "That looks good, Mr Dawson" said Kelli. "How about you give me one?"

"Come on Kelli, you know I can't legally do that since you're not 21 yet. Come see me in three years."

She grinned. "I KNOW, Mr Dawson; I'm just playing."

All this time, I'm ignoring the fact that she was looking pretty good, wearing a sundress that cleared her knees by just an inch or two. Nothing slutty, but still alluring. I love sundresses. They're sexy in a subtle way.

"I actually do have something to ask you, Mr Dawson." Kelli bit her lip and fidgeted; she looked uncomfortable.

"What is it, Kel?"

"Mr Dawson, I know I'm young enough to be your daughter. But I've had a huge crush on you for years. And now that I'm becoming a woman, my feelings have kind of escalated. It started as an innocent crush, and now..." Kelli hesitated.

"And now WHAT?" I asked.

"I don't know how to ask you this, because I know it's inappropriate, but I can't help my feelings. I want to...." She hesitated again.

"What do you want to do?"

She looked down and sighed. "Mr Dawson, I don't have a boyfriend. Joe broke up with me right before prom, saying he fell in love with someone else. It devastated me. He was going to be the one." She looked at me, teary-eyed. "And now, I find myself going to college without ever being with a guy. You know, BEING with a guy? In the bedroom?"

"I see. You know Kelli, I wouldn't worry about being alone for too long. When you go to State on that basketball scholarship, you're going to get some male attention. Trust me."

"Yeah, but I want to have some experience with a man before college. So I thought, maybe you could help me with that."

"HELP you with that?"

She smiled. "Come on, Mr Dawson, you know what I mean," lightly brushing my arm.

"Yeah I do know what you mean, Kelli! I don't think that's something we should even consider. You're Morgan's best friend."

"And she doesn't need to know, Mr Dawson. I need my first time to be with a real man, someone who knows what he's doing. I know you lost your wife many years ago, but surely you've been having sex."

"Well, yeah I've had a couple lady friends since then." I couldn't believe we were having this conversation.

"So...maybe you can have a young lady friend," she said.

"Please, Kelli. Look, I have to confess: I've noticed you are indeed an absolutely beautiful young lady, and I'm flattered--kind of stunned--at your proposal. I just don't feel comfortable."

"I figured you would be hesitant," said Kelli. "But you're an amazing man, and I wish you would consider. Believe me, absolutely NO ONE will know about this, not from me anyway."

The more she talked, the more my resistance faded. And besides, she's 18 now. An adult. Was her proposition really so bad? I figure if Morgan didn't know (DID she know?)...

"And you said nothing to Morgan about this, did you? Not even any hints, like the crush you had on me?" I asked.

"Oh no way!" She doesn't need to know what goes on between two...consenting adults." She looked at me with her pretty green eyes.

I sighed. "Kelli, I have to say..." I paused, for I was about to say something I never even thought about until she showed up today.

"Yes, you could be a daughter to me. That being said...I am finding you hard to resist."

She brushed my arm again. "So is that a yes?"

I took a deep breath. "All right. We'll hook up for just this one time. But it cannot become anything more. This won't look good for my business if the customers realized I was having a sexual relationship with a girl--a woman--thirty years younger than me."

"I'm okay with that," she said. "I do want someone for just this one time, someone I can trust."

"Very well," I said. By this time, Morgan was back home, so that conversation topic ended right there.

We sat down to dinner. Morgan and Kelli chatted, and Kelli said absolutely nothing about what she planned to do with me. A couple times, she would shoot me a smoldering glance.

About a minute after Kelli left, my phone buzzed with a text message from her. "So when and where are we going to do this?" she asked.

"How about here next Saturday at noon? Morgan will be at her job and won't be home until after 4 PM."

"Great! I can come over then, and hopefully CUM too. LOL"

"Very funny" I wrote.

The rest of the week I was feeling apprehensive, and trying to hide this from Morgan didn't help. Should I call it off? Kelli certainly would be upset, but she would understand, I hope. And yet, you acknowledged she is a beautiful young lady (and she IS, with long brown hair, the aforementioned green eyes, and amazing legs--muscles toned from being on the tennis team as well as basketball).

Just go for it; no one needs to know.

Saturday morning, Morgan went to her job at the mall, and I prepared for this interaction that I honestly didn't know how it was going to turn out. I knew what was going to happen, of course, but I didn't know what the aftermath would be. Can she just ignore her desire for me after that first time? The movie Fatal Attraction was running through my mind.

At 11:55 AM, Kelli knocked on the door. I opened it, and this beautiful young lady stood before me, smiling. She was wearing a black tank top and white tennis skirt, with white 4-inch heels under her smooth bare legs. The clothes suggested she was ready to play tennis; the shoes suggested she was ready for sex.

"How do I look, Mr Dawson?"

"Absolutely beautiful, Kelli. But at least for today, call me Matt, okay?"

(Hearing her call out "oh, Mr Dawson" while we were doing it would sound really weird).

"Sure thing, Matt." She reached out and put her hand on my ass. "Wow, do you know how long I've been wanting to touch that?" she said, giggling.

"I have an idea. Lets sit on the couch for a bit, okay?"

"Okay, Mr...I mean Matt."

We sat on the couch and I put my arm around her shoulder. She tensed up as I touched her bare skin. "Are you nervous, Kel?"

"Very nervous. I'm sure I'm going to enjoy this, but doesn't the first time hurt?"

"Yes it does. Some women hurt more than others; it all varies. You know why it hurts, right?"

"I think so. Doesn't something get torn when my pussy is penetrated?"

"Yes, the hymen. You learned this in health class, right?"

"Yeah I remember now. And there's blood too?"

"Yes a little bit."

"Oh wow, now I'm even more nervous." She started hyperventilating.

"Come here Kelli." I gave her a hug and whispered that everything will be all right. I then kissed her forehead. "How about you pop those shoes off?"

"Okay, great, these things are so uncomfortable" she said. "I was going to wear them at prom..." Her voice trailed off, and she looked upset, remembering she missed prom because her boyfriend broke up with her.

"Don't cry," I said, wiping away a tear from her eye. "You're with a real man today, and when you go to college, you're going to find a gentleman who is 1000% better than your ex. Now get a little closer to me."

She slid over and I put my right arm around her again, this time taking my left hand and gently caressing her left leg. It was so soft and smooth. "You just shaved today, didn't you?" I asked, winking at her.

She laughed. "Yeah, you can tell? I hate razor stubble, so I shave my legs almost every day."

Now I was getting aroused. A pretty lady shaving her legs is my biggest turn-on. Hearing a lady just TALK about shaving is a turn-on. Kelli looked down and saw the bulge in my shorts. She said, "it looks like you like me!"

"Yes, I do. As I said last week, you've become quite the knockout."

Kelli relaxed. "Okay," she said, looking at me. "Shall we?"

Not saying anything, I stood up and took her hand, motioning toward the master bedroom. Kelli got up and walked with me. I pulled the blankets off and we sat on the bed. She started to nervously breathe heavy again.

"Don't be nervous" I said. "You'll be fine." I put my arms around her and we engaged in a lengthy kiss. She relaxed again. I unzipped her skirt and slid it off, exposing all of her young smooth legs. "Now take off my shirt" I instructed her. She did. "You're in great shape, Matt" said Kelli as she admired my muscled upper body.

"I'm going to take your top off now. Are you ready to be naked in front of a man?"

Kelli nodded. I removed the tank top, revealing two of the perkiest breasts I've ever laid eyes on. I'm a leg man, but I know what a great pair of tits looks like. "Okay, now take off my shorts." She slid them off and now we were both covered only at the crotch. That was about to end in a few seconds.

"I'm going to take your panties off now." Kelli took another deep breath, nodding.

In the dim light, I could see the wet spot on Kelli's white cotton panties. I removed them, and there it was: This beautiful 18-year old pussy, shaved down to a landing strip, that was glistening with her love juices. I stood up before her. "You know what to do, Kel."

She did, taking my briefs off, gasping a bit when seeing my fully erect dick. It's pretty average size, but was the biggest thing that Kelli's tight pussy was going to take in at this point in her young life. Granted, that would be a little later; my mouth was getting first crack at making Kelli cum.

"Lay on the bed, Kel." She did, and I put my head on the pillow next to her. We made out and I gently caressed her soft skin, from her shoulder to her breasts to her belly, and then to her legs. Kelli was a bit frozen at first but eventually loosened up and started caressing me too. Except her hand went straight to my cock, stroking it.

After a few minutes I broke off our embrace and slowly moved my lips down her body, spending time gently kissing her tits, then her belly. After licking her belly button, I just moved all the way down to her right foot. I was about to spend time making facial love to those gorgeous legs, moving up them until reaching her pussy. I used my lips and tongue on her shins, then calves, then knees, and then her sexy thighs.

Finally, my mouth was an inch from her pussy. It was very wet now. "Kelli."

"Yes Matt?"

"You know what I'm going to do now, right?"

"Yes," she whispered, opening her legs wider.

Kelli flinched as my tongue touched her pussy lips. I could feel her body tense up more than it ever did since she first walked in the door.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her.

"Oh, so good, Matt. Please don't stop."

I spent a lot of time down there giving oral pleasure to her virgin pussy. I found the clit and my first lick caused her to shriek. "Oh Matt! Please don't stop yet!"

I ate her out for almost ten minutes. "I'm coming!" she squealed in delight, her body shaking from the orgasm, and her thighs clamping around my head. "Oh my GOSH Matt! I've had a few orgasms from masturbating, but that was the most intense I've ever had."

I put my head next to hers again. "Do you want to taste yourself?" I asked. She nodded and I stuck my pussy juice covered tongue into her mouth, as she moaned in delight.

"Okay Kel. Are you ready for my cock?" She nodded, looking a little scared. I grabbed a condom out of the nightstand (no WAY I was going to fuck her without one since she wasn't on birth control). "Before we do this, come over and put that pretty mouth on my cock." She did, giving a blowjob that was impressive for a first-timer. She got me as hard as a rock, and I rolled the condom all the way down my shaft. Ever since my first sexual experience, I've always hated using condoms. But as said, we were NOT going to risk an impregnation.

The condom on, Kelli laid back down and opened her legs wide. Her eyes were wide open, a sense of fear on her lovely face. I held her hand. "You're going to be okay," I assured her. "The worst part will be over before you know it." Kelli nodded and closed her eyes as I put my body over hers. My cock touched her pussy lips and she tensed up again, whimpering.

"Shhh," I whispered in her ear. "You can do this." She nodded again.

I pressed the head of my cock against her pussy lips again. She smiled, and I rubbed for a few more seconds. "Here we go" I said. I pushed the head into her tight virgin slit.

"OW!" she yelled. She started to cry a little. "That hurts so much!"

"It's going to get better soon. Trust me. The worst part is over." I kissed her. She was still crying softly.

I moved my cock around inside her a little more, gently stretching out that tight pussy. Wow, I've never felt one this tight. She stopped crying and a smile now re-appeared on her face. "Oh Matt, this feels great. Can you go a little deeper?"

"Yes. Are you sure you're ready? It might hurt a little, though not as much as that first push."

She nodded. "Please Matt. I want to feel every inch."

I kissed her and put the rest of my cock in as deep as I could. She gasped and almost immediately began to moan in pleasure again. I was enjoying every second with Kel, looking into her eyes as I'm fucking that sweet pussy, gradually increasing intensity. "My gosh, Kel, this feels amazing, doesn't it?"

"YES!" she squealed.

I've taken only one other girl's virginity, and it happened to be my first time as well, so neither of us really knew what we were doing; it was very awkward. Today was much different--I'm now an experienced lover.

We were in missionary for a few more minutes when Kelli asked "can I be on top?"

Now who was I to say no? "You bet Kel. It's just like a cowgirl riding a horse. I pulled out of her and we switched positions. She lowered her pussy on me and started riding. "OH WOW, THIS IS AWESOME!" she exclaimed. This gal was performing really well for being a virgin just a short time earlier. She soon had another orgasm; her whole body shaking. She dropped on top of me, completely exhausted. I was nearing climax and told her I need to pull out; even with a condom, there's still a chance of impregnation if I came inside her. She got off my cock and started stroking me, pulling off the condom.

"Matt, can you come in my mouth?"

Geez, she was a long way from the nervous person that walked in the door just an hour earlier!

Kelli started sucking me. Wow, that felt amazing. At the same time I pulled her legs over so that her pussy was resting on my mouth. I licked her as she sucked me off.

"Oh Matt, you're going to make me cum again!"

"That's the plan!" I shouted.

I came first, dumping a big load into that pretty young thing's mouth. She swallowed, and then hit her third orgasm shortly thereafter. She shrieked, calling out my name multiple times (again, how weird would "oh Mr Dawson!" have sounded at this point?). She moved off me and we kissed, embracing each other for a long time. Her eyes started welling up again.

"What's wrong, dear?"

She looked at me with those gorgeous green eyes. "You were so good Matt. I want to do this again and again with you but I know we can't." She looked sad.

I stroked her hair. "I know, Kelli. There's a big part of me that wants to keep seeing you. I don't know, maybe we can sneak in one more romp before you leave in August." I knew I shouldn't have said that, but figured, what the hell.

She hugged me. "I hope so, Matt. You were the monster fuck of my young life, and I want that cock in me again."

We laid in bed until 2 PM and Kelli said she better go. We put our clothes back on and I walked her to the door. Hugging me, she said "thanks...Mr Dawson" and winked, before exiting.

After she left, it took me all of two seconds to determine that not only do I want one more pre-college tryst with Kelli, but I could have her spend the night. Morgan was leaving for college a week before Kelli (they're going to different schools), so I would have the house all to myself. My mind raced when contemplating how much fun we could have--we could take a shower or bath together, we could shave each other, have breakfast in bed, all sorts of possibilities.

So much for "one-time only," huh? I had a few weeks before she left for State; maybe my feelings and her feelings will subside, and today will never repeat itself. We'll see.

12amrider
12amrider
34 Followers