Cialis Seduction

Story Info
Oblivious male friend is fed erection drug by female friend.
3.5k words
4.18
20.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi guys. So the thing about this story is that the backstory details are true events of my personal life. You can probably guess the point in the story where things stop becoming true. But I can clear up a few of your questions in the comments. Ultimately, I published this to Literotica. So that requires embellishing some details to improve the "true story" aspect (like screenwriters do with Hollywood films). But let's just say that I have a friend in real life, and that I suspect that they are deliberately doing things to cause sexual tension on my end. I have written this in the third person because I feel like first person would limit the creative aspect. I am understandably using fake names for the two main characters.

Okay let's begin!

--------------

In May 2021, Nate decided to check himself into a psychiatric hospital for the very first time. For as long as the 25 year old could remember, he had felt immense depression and anxiety. There was a recent isolated incident about his dating life which brought him to his absolute breaking point. Work didn't help by any stretch of the imagination either.

Nate felt like he couldn't put up with one more eight hour work day considering his internal issues. So he sought help.

He had an overnight stay at a local hospital before it was decided which psychiatric unit he'd be getting an ambulance ride to in the morning. Nate briefly said goodbye to his mom (who kept him company for a good majority of the time), and he was off to his new home for the foreseeable future. He figured the ambulance ride was about 30 minutes.

When Nate arrived to the psychiatric unit itself, he felt that things wouldn't be half bad. There was at least a common area and some other real estate to move around in (when not within the confines of the room he would sleep in). After he signed the required paperwork which effectively transferred his rights over to the institution, Nate was finally free to do whatever he wanted. Shortly thereafter, he got settled in the common area.

While in the common area, his eyes darted to the kitchen and that's when he made eye contact with a woman who was coloring by herself. This woman was going to be Nate's best friend over the next 11 days.

Nate went over to the table she was sitting at, and the two proceeded to talk for the next 5 hours before they both realized it was time to go to bed. The woman Nate talked to for so long was a 35 year old named Olivia. The reason she was in the psych hospital was because her ex-fiancé died and she had tried to end her own life as a result.

Even though Olivia felt done with life, she still found it extremely interesting what Nate had to say. He was a troubled young adult who was in the middle of an extreme existential crisis. Even though he hadn't personally experienced how much the world sucked to the extent that she had, she still found him to be wise beyond his years.

There were several more lengthy conversations between the two of them over the following 10 days. By the end of Nate's stay at the psychiatric unit, they had agreed to meet on the outside.

The two saw each other for the first time about a month later, when Nate went to visit Olivia at a halfway home she had been stranded at. It was a relatively nice encounter, but both were still terribly depressed. Afterwards, the two would text and FaceTime here and there. But it wouldn't be a full 7 months until Nate and Olivia saw each other again.

They started to hangout bi-weekly at Olivia's apartment. For some of the time, Olivia would educate Nate on some of her favorite TV shows. She was hugely into British pop culture. For a large majority of the time though, the two would simply talk about their feelings and about the world - just like they did when they were in the psychiatric unit. Seven hours would go by and it would feel like two.

Olivia found it awesome that she had a new male friend that she could rely on. However, she was a bit of a shut in. She would never leave her apartment unless it was absolutely necessary. She was able to pull this off since she was on SSDI for her mental struggles and was able to afford her rent with those government benefits alone. Another thing that was going on with Olivia was that her med prescriber was changing her medications up on her. This was seriously impacting her hormones. To put it frankly, Olivia would feel extremely horny for much of the day now. She found that her masturbating habits were mirroring that of pubescent teenage boy's. Not wanting to hook up with random Tinder people she didn't trust, Olivia began to consider her options. There was one option that immediately stared her in the face.

Olivia began hinting to Nate her sexual interest the third time he came over. But since he was a bit on the autism spectrum, he couldn't pick up on those hints up to save his life. What she would do was arch her back provocatively while stretching so that Nate would stare at her breasts. Another thing she would do was sit on the floor while essentially doing the splits. Nate even picked up on that and said, "wow, you're super flexible! I can't even touch my toes without bending my knees."

Olivia thought about saying, "haha that's so funny! How about you test how flexible I am by putting my legs behind my ear as you fuck the shit out of me!"

She knew that their dynamic was not ready for this though.

Olivia wanted Nate to ruminate about potential sex positions with her. She wanted nothing more than for Nate to have the courage to make a move right then and and there and screw her brains out while the two were on her apartment floor. He was simply way too shy. And that was honestly okay with her, because she felt he was super sweet and intelligent. She wanted nothing more though than to see Nate disregard logic and nerves for once in his life to become a sexual, lust-filled beast. And actually...she had quite an idea to get him there.

Nate started to notice Olivia's appearance more the fourth time he went to her apartment. On this day, she looked...nice. The 35 year old was only five feet tall. She had some extra weight, but she was still shapely. Something Nate noticed was that Olivia had put on makeup. Not an excessive amount, but enough that he would notice. He also noticed that Olivia's...boobs looked bigger today. His theory was that she was wearing a push up bra. He guessed to himself that she was a C cup. Olivia's outfit in general was just a simple black t-shirt paired with black leggings. But Nate thought that she looked...fuckable today. He didn't know how else to describe it. Nate thought that Olivia looked very fuckable today. To the point that this became a pressing thought on his young mind, and not just a passing sexual thought that quickly evaporated.

Olivia asked Nate as she usually did when he came over, "can I get you something to drink?"

Nate answered, "yeah, sure. I'll take a water." He was settled on the couch while Olivia was "preparing" his water over by the kitchen island. She was able to get access to a popular erection drug called Cialis. She slyly crushed a pill of that up and dumped it into Nate's water.

"Here ya go mate."

"Thanks Olivia!"

They watched one of Olivia's favorite shows Buffy the Vampire Slayer as they got caught up on happenings in each other's lives. Olivia was very interested about today's potential between her and Nate. Her goal was to get Nate to drink all of the water she gave him so she said, "I hear that it's better for our digestive system to chug water rather than to sip it in moderation." She was a very clever woman for that line. Because like clockwork, Nate gulped the water down that she gave him. Olivia was preying that the Cialis would work.

Olivia put on her seduction hat by bragging to Nate in several different ways about how flexible she was. Growing up, she was involved in gymnastics. Present day, she did a lot of yoga. She even performed a yoga pose for Nate. The fashion in which she did a split, made it look like her vagina was in direct contact with the hardwood floor beneath her. At that point in time, Nate desperately wished he was a floorboard instead of a person.

As Nate had this thought, he started to...feel something. It had been one hour since Olivia fed him the Cialis, and he was starting to get hard. This was not good because he was wearing sweatpants. Nate quickly stood up and went to the restroom. He gave it five minutes. But his erection would not go down. If anything, he was now stiffer than a board. He tried thinking of unsexy thoughts, but his mind instead kept gravitating to flexible Olivia and her awesome push up bra.

He couldn't stay in the bathroom forever, and he didn't want to have to go home for something so stupid. So Nate decided to chance it. He went back over to where Olivia was and sat beside her. The first time Nate went to her apartment, the two had socially distanced by remaining about six feet apart. The next time they met, they had cut that distance in half. This was a result of them physically getting more comfortable around eachother. Then the distance got cut in half again. When Nate sat down beside Olivia at this moment, they were now making shoulder to shoulder contact. Even though there was an entire room at their disposal and it was only the two of them there.

Nate strategically decided to sit so close to Olivia so that she wouldn't have an angled view at his crotch. Nate tried to watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but he kept thinking about his stupid erection. Olivia noticed that Nate started to fidget oddly and that's when her eyes lit up.

Olivia turned to Nate and said "why are you turning red? What's wrong? You'll be more comfortable if you put your knees down and sit normally." Olivia then pushed Nate's knees down and said, "oh. I ahhh...now see why you were doing that."

"I don't know what's wrong." Looking as flushed as ever Nate continued, "it's been like this for 15 minutes."

Speaking up Olivia insisted, "please don't worry about it Nate! I grew up with brothers and they would have unexplainable erections like yours all the time. The male body works in a very weird way. So if your thing down there ever gets a little stiff, it's no problem with me."

Nate felt bad. The reason was that he knew that this wasn't a random boner at this point. The truth of the matter was that he was desperately horny. There was nothing he wanted to do more in the world than rip his friend's clothes off right then and there. He was longing to penetrate Olivia with his dick. This had been brewing for some time. But Nate figured he had to remain cool. He figured he could simply fix his problem once he got home by jerking off three consecutive times.

Olivia was a little more crass this time when she said, "dicks get hard all the time. Have you ever looked at a woman's nipples when it's cold outside? Men think that it's a universal sign for horniness. But maybe we're just walking outside without a jacket and a cool breeze sweeps through. I had a job interview once. The room had central air conditioning which was on full blast. And I could've sworn the interviewer was openly gawking at my breasts the whole time. It looked like he wanted to apologize by the end of the interview."

Nate quickly retorted, "so I guess you got the job?"

The two of them then laughed about that comment for a bit afterwards.

Nate's mind then gravitated to nipples. He particularly thought about Olivia's nipples. And then his mind started thinking about breasts again. Nate didn't realize he was doing this, but he flat out started ogling Olivia's pushed up breasts as she laid on her back.

Olivia then complained about feeling achy all over. "OMG! They say Yoga is supposed to be awesome for the body. But why do I feel back pain, leg pain, and all over pain? I need a massage so bad, but it seems that no massage therapists around here take any form of insurance." This was not the first time Olivia had went on a soliloquy about her love for massages. She had even told Nate before that she prefers massages to sex.

Nate then had a bright idea. "Hear me out. What if I gave you a massage Olivia?" This was not something he would have said the last time he was at her apartment. He didn't have a permanent hard-on for that occasion though.

"Are you sure? I feel like that's asking for a lot. I'm just sooo sore and need to be rubbed all over. I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight if I'm not loosened up."

Olivia then adjusted her position. "Alright, where do you want me?"

Nate answered, "how about you get in front of me and I straddle you a little. That should give me a good angle at your back."

Nate then put his hands on Oliva's shoulders and started his attempt to give the best massage of his life. Olivia said "ughhhh that's so nice. Loosen me up. Make me loose."

Nate wanted to loosen her up alright.

Olivia still sensed mild tenseness on Nate's behalf. She soothly stated, "be as comfortable with me and my body as you want to be. Let yourself go. Your hands will feel nicer on my body if you let yourself go."

Nate then became more confident in his rubbing of Olivia's body. He rubbed her shoulders, her arms, her back, and her sides. He realized that he was running out of room from where he was positioned and wanted to rub more of her. "Lay on your stomach for me." When Olivia took this position, her shirt naturally crept halfway up her back. Nate then performed more of a deep tissue massage on Olivia. He kneaded and lightly scratched her back. As the recipient, Olivia thought she was in absolute heaven.

Nate made his first truly risky maneuver when he started playing with the waistband of Oliva's leggings. Her asscrack was peaking out now as a result of Nate throughky rubbing her tailbone. It became obvious to Nate that she wasn't wearing underwear.

"Uhhhh incredible!" she exclaimed.

Nate did some quick repeated chopping to her back for 15 seconds then had a new idea. "Go on your back now." Nate then started to rub Olivia's feet. He then thoroughly rubbed her calves. Soon after, he was up around her thighs.

Olivia decided she had enough foreplay. "You could probably work my joints way better if I didn't have these goddamn leggings on."

Nate agreed and said, "let'd take them off then." There were no nerves from Nate's end at this point. Olivia had just given him a line which in laymen's terms meant "I want you to take my clothes off and fuck me."

They both realized at this point that the pent up sexual frustration between the two of them was finally going to come to reach its natural conclusion. Both Nate and Olivia's breathing patterns were irregular and filled with lust.

Once Nate took the waistband of Olivia's leggings and peeled them down to around her feet, Nate could see everything. When Olivia kicked her leggings off, she was now completely naked from the waist down.

"I have some massage oil on the counter," Olivia expressed. "Continue to make me feel good with it." Nate did another run through of her legs, this time lathering them in oil. He didn't stop at Olivia's thighs this time. She parted her legs so that he could go between her groin this time. Olivia openly gasped as Nate slid a finger into her cunt. "Ohhh my god." Nate slowly finger fucked her a bit and deliberately made slow methodical insertions of his finger. One finger then became two.

"Nate this is awesomeee, but I don't want to cum just yet." Olivia then remarked, "do you want my shirt on or off?"

"On. I want some mystery for round 2. Besides, I've been looking at your breasts since the second I walked in today. They look phenomenal in that top."

Nate then slid down his sweatpants and underwear and finally freed his massive erection.

"Holy fuck!" Olivia exclaimed. "If I knew your dick was that hard, I would've had you fuck me 30 minutes ago! I'll be more accommodating of your sexual needs in the future."

Nate then reached for his wallet and pulled out a condom.

"Nate you don't need that. Don't you want to bust inside me? You should never have to cum inside a stupid piece of plastic when you're having sex with a friend."

Nate wasn't going to challenge her. That was as good a policy as he had ever heard.

Nate then got into position and teased Olivia's pussy with his erection. A couple strands of Nate's precum dripped onto the hardwood floor.

"Put it innn! Put it innnn!!" Olivia begged.

Nate then entered Olivia's cunt per her request and started thrusting at a slow to moderate level. There was panting from the both of them.

Nate then called an audible. "Fuck it we're taking your shirt and your bra off. I need you completely naked and on the floor." Olivia hastily threw her shirt over her head and Nate undid her bra.

Nate then got her on her back again and slipped his dick inside of her once more as he now had a perfect look at Olivia's breasts and nipples. He leaned down and started sucking her left breast. He did this as he picked up the speed of his thrusting. The 25 and 35 year old were making love sounds that could likely be heard by residents who occupied other apartments in the building, but neither of them cared.

Nate then took Olivia's legs and stretched them back. They couldn't go quite behind her ears as he penetrated her, but they got pretty damn close.

After 10-12 minutes of passionate fucking, Nate exclaimed, "Olivia. I'm gonna...I'm gonna fucking cum inside!!"

"Do if Nate! Fill me the fuck up with your cum!! Make sure my womb gets every last drop!"

Nate then unleashed his load into his friend's cunt. Jet after jet of sperm started to shoot out one after the other directly into Olivia. When Olivia started to feel her 25 year old friend's cum start to convulse inside of her she began to spasm uncontrollably herself in orgasm.

After the fact, Nate figured that his climax had to have lasted for at least 10 seconds. But he remained inside Olivia for a few seconds post climax as he marveled over what he had done.

Both of their breathing remained heavy. When Nate pulled out of Olivia, she spoke up to say, "what an awesomeee massage. I'll tell you what. I can tell you for free that you need will need to fuck me a second time in order to get rid of that erection of yours. But anyway, I hope you know that this is our new friendship now. This is what we will do for at least half the time you're over. And both of our mental health situations will vastly improve as a result. Is that agreeable with you?"

"Yeah, I think I can get behind all of that."

"Oh yeah. And tell your doctor you need a prescription for Cealis. Me giving that to you in your water was why you had no other choice but to fuck me on the floor just now."

Things made so much more sense now to Nate. Not regretting one thing he said, "I'll call the doctor first thing Monday morning."

THE END

------------------

I didn't know what category to put this story in: I ultimately put this story in non-consent/reluctance, because the story involves giving someone an erection drug without their consent. But make no bones about it: I would absolutely love if the events of this story happened to me.