Ciara Cadici Ch. 02

Story Info
Surrounded, the army calls for her to be handed over.
2.2k words
4.34
9.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hurried, she directed her horse behind her uncle through the narrow streets of the city. It was busy on the streets, everyone either bringing supplies to the city walls, or closing up their houses.

An hour ago, the bells had rung. The bells of alarm. The bells on which the gates of the city are closed and the soldiers are sent to the ramparts.

She climbed the stairs to the top of the walls and peeked over the crenellations. Outside, she saw soldiers. Rows and rows of soldiers. The dust from their march was still settling down.

The forces of the Fratelli's had arrived. The rival family had gathered allies to overthrow Florence. And now their army was in front of their gates.

Her uncle and Philippe also appeared on the ramparts.

A horn of negotiation sounded, and she saw some movement in the troops. From among the ranks, Marco and his nephew Lucca Fratelli came forward. Weighty, and beaming with confidence.

They halted in front of the walls, looking up at her uncle and Philippe.

'What do you want?' her uncle said, loudly.

Marco and Lucca looked at each other and laughed. It stayed silent for a while. Then Lucca, about 30, took the word.

'Well,' he said, with a loud and heavy voice, smiling viciously. 'We want Florence to surrender and the tirant Cadici's to be banished and never be seen again!'

Nervous, she looked at her uncle, and at the reaction of the other nobles on the walls.

'We can't surrender to them,' a noble said. 'They will sack the city!'

Not everyone was their friend, but not one noble seemed to favour the proposal of the Fratelli's. Even if they were suffering now, they knew the Fratelli's would make things much worse, if they took power.

The gonfaloniere, chairman of the parliament ruling Florence, took the word.

'We can not accept these terms,' he replied loudly. 'Turn your forces and leave this place!'

'Leave?' Lucca exclaimed. He laughed. 'We have food for months and warm tents with us. We are in no rush.'

'You on the other hand, would do better to listen to our demands.' He continued. 'We won't rest until the Cadici are undone. If you don't want to surrender Florence... give us the bitch who sold our Florence to the French!' he yelled brutally.

Her hands got cold and chills went down her spine.

'You can rest assured that we will leave the rest of the city and its residents unscathed!' she heard Lucca add in the background.

Shocked and questioning murmuring broke out on the ramparts. Her uncle exchanged words with Philippe and an advisor. What were they going to say? They couldn't just give her to them, could they?

'Why?' her uncle replied. 'To do what, with my niece?'

Lucca laughed again. He looked suggestively around to his troops, as if preparing them for something. Then he looked back, raising his eyebrows.

'To be paraded naked, and be given to the soldiers for their pleasure,' he growled, cruelly. 'As the whore she is!'

His words thundered over the ground between him and the city. Her heart froze and her knuckles turned white as she braced herself with both hands on the wall she was holding. She knew Lucca from when they were children. He had even courted her when her father was still alive.

Faintly, she registered how an indignant clamour broke out amongst the Florentine nobles on the walls. But soon they were drowned by an eardeafening calling outside the walls.

'Strip her!'

'Lower her down now!'

'We want to see her naked!'

The troops roared and cheered. A rythmic scanding arose.

'Hand her over! Hand her over! Hand her over!'

She staggered backwards and fled down the stairs. Philippe flew after her.

****

He finally caught her when they entered the patio of the palazzo. He took her head in his hands. Her face was wet with tears.

'Ciara' he said.

'I don't want this anymore', she cried, desperate. Sobbing, she fell to his chest.

Slowly, her breath steadied. 'I dont want this anymore,' she repeated, more calmly. She looked up into his eyes.

'I wont let the choice to others anymore to decide when and where to take me or not. I'm tired to have my body be used as a weapon against me.'

She clenched her arms around his neck and pushed her body close against him, hugging him tight.

'I want you to take me.' She said in his ear. 'Take me now.'

She started to kiss his lips. His lips were soft and warm. He kissed back her wet face in a loving answer, exploring her mouth with his tongue. She allowed him, and kissed him back, as he wrapped his strong arms around her.

They kissed, with a passion becoming to lovers, for the first time. She let go of him and pulled him with her, up the stairs, to the bedroom.

They entered the room and he pushed her roughly against the wall. She sighed in an exhalation of bliss as he kissed her neck and pushed her dress off her shoulders a little, exposing her collarbones and the top of her cleavage.

She closed her eyes and gave herself over to pleasure as he fingered the laces between her breasts. He undid them, and her dress slid down further.

He backed up a little, and with attention, raised one of her arms and gently pulled the long sleeve of her dress off her arm. He kissed her shoulder. Then he did the same to her left arm.

Her dress fell down, halting on her hips, exposing her bare breasts. For the first time, he saw her naked body. And it was beautiful.

She wrapped her arms around him and pushed her naked breasts against his body. His hands trailed over her perfect, bare back as he kissed her, long and deep.

Then their lips let go and he looked at her.

'God, you're beautiful,' he whispered.

She was slender. The long elegant lines of her build narrowed down into a small waist, before flaring back out again at her hips. Her breasts were not big, but very full, with pretty pink nipples, pointed towards him.

He put his hand on her soft stomach, caressing her smooth skin, as he slid his hand upward in exploration.

He cupped her breast, round and firm. She inhaled sharply as her nipple pricked his palm.

He started kneading her breast, feeling it fully with his strong, gentle hands. She felt something long and hard in his pants.

'Your skin is so smooth,' he said. Slowly, he turned her head to the side, making his way down with his mouth, leaving a trail of kisses down her neck, clavicle, and breast. Then he came to the prize, taking her nipple in his mouth.

He sucked it, before taking it between his teeth ever so gently. He swirled her sensitive nub with his tongue, as he flicked the nipple of her other breast gently with his thumb.

He continued caressing and kneading her breasts as she heaved, entangling her fingers in his chocolate, curling hair. He straightened up and breathed audibly in her neck as he simultaneously slid his hands down her flanks, and let her dress fall to the floor.

She was now naked in full glory, and he couldn't help but admire her beauty. She started undoing his shirt and pulled it over his head. His broad shoulders and muscles gleamed in the candle light.

'They won't have you' he said, as he lifted her up, with her legs around him, and carried her to the bed.

Carefully, he laid her down, before him. She looked at him as he slid his hands over her breasts and down her hips, before lowering himself down towards her.

He kissed her breast and then moved down her so his head was at the level of her stomach, kissing her soft skin. Then he sank further down, gently spreading her thighs with his hands.

She didn't know what was happening to her as he planted a kiss on the soft furrow between her legs. He nudged his nose between her thighs. She opened herself to him as he kissed her soft folds. She tasted like heaven. He licked her small pink lips.

She gasped and arched and laid her hands on his hair. Gently, he licked up towards her clitoris, circling her sensitive nub with his tongue. He continued his way kissing and swirling, indulging her. She heaved and moaned as she let herself submerge in sensations. He gradually used a little more force with his tongue, slightly spreading her lower lips apart, gliding over her wet opening, licking her pink centre between her folds. After a while, he tentatively touched her pussy with his finger. He soothingly spread his saliva around her opening with his index finger. Then he gently pushed in, feeling her close tighly around him, warm and soft.

He kissed her clitoris again, as he gently fingered her virgin pussy, playing with her. He himself enjoyed it so much. He was rock hard. He licked and sucked her, increasingly passionate, as he felt her squirm and quiver under hands.

When he licked her fast as he gently fucked her with his fingers, she came. A wave of ecstacy washed over her, leaving her screaming and begging.

Heaving, the last ripples of her climax left her body, calming her down. She took his face from between her legs and pulled him towards her, kissing him, reaching for his cock.

She stroked his penis with her hand as he leaned over her. He let himself down on the bed beside her, rolling her around, so that her back was towards him. He kissed her neck, hugging her tighly from behind, squeezing her breast, caressing her body.

He slid his fingers over her flanks and over her round buttocks, until he found her soft folds again, from the back. From behind he entered her, slowly pumping his middle finger up and down in her wet, hot channel. She arched in pleasure.

'God, I need you,' he moaned in her ear. 'Can I take you?'

'Yes' she sighed.

He took her hip with his strong hand and pushed her on her stomach, rolling on top of her. She stretched her arms out in front of her and arched her back, grinding her soft buttocks against his groin as he leaned over her.

He took his penis in his hand and stroked it. He directed it between her legs, positioning it against her wet folds.

'Tell me if I need to stop,' he said. Then he pushed his hard penis in her tight opening.

She moaned and pushed her face in the bed as he took her virginity. She gasped for air. She was so narrow he could only enter half of his length. He looked down, took her hip, and carefully started moving in and out of her.

She moaned with every move, as he slowly entered her more and more deeply.

Slowly he started to get fully coated with her juices. Things started to go more easily, and he gently fucked her, at a steady rythm.

She breathed heavily, face turned sideways on the bed, eyes squeezed shut.

'Come here,' he said softly, as he reached under her hip and pulled her towards him. Without leaving her, he pulled her on her knees.

Her chest was still pushed on the bed, as her pussy stuck in the air, pink and glistening, him on his knees behind her. Her hands stretched out , grasping the sheets, as her face pushed down on the bed.

He looked down on her, seeing his penis stretch her tight pussy. He let his hands slide down her tiny waist, down towards her shoulders. He brushed her hair off her back, and slid his hands back up again.

He took her by the hips, and gently started pumping her, his entire length disappearing in her pussy.

'O God,' she said. 'Yes'.

He felt her pussy clench around his cock as if she was about to come. She seemed well adjusted to him, and he took her more firmly.

He slammed his rod in her a little faster every time. She screamed, but in pleasure. 'Oh yes,' she said. 'Yes!'

He clenched his fingers in her flesh and he pulled her onto him to meet his cock with every stroke, as he started fucking her hard.

He looked at her hands grasping the sheets as he fucked her sweet pink pussy, untill he couldn't take it anymore. He felt her clench around him in a climax as she came, milking his cock, finally making him spurt inside of her, for what seemed like minutes.

He pulled out of her, her pussy still up in the air, pink folds now dripping with his white semen. She seemed to need some time to come back to her senses. She slowly let herself roll to her side.

He laid next to her, facing her, resting his hand on her hip.

She looked at him, arm under her head, with long, wet lashes from crying of pleasure.

'I did it', she said.

'Yes you did,' he said, smiling.

'I didn't know it could be like this,' she said, softly touching his face with her fingers.

'No one can take this from me now.' And she pulled him close and kissed him.