Stranger in the Night

Story Info
Stolen virgin taken by force.
9k words
4.23
39.3k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kkjr88
kkjr88
43 Followers

STRANGER IN THE NIGHT

Walking along a dark road, late at night isn't the smartest thing to do, especially if you are a young woman. Neither does it help if you are an attractive, well-built, sexy-looking woman. They say that such a combination is asking for trouble.

Did I ever listen to well-intended advice? Not usually. I was the very independent type. Being five-foot-nine, one-hundred thirty pounds, all well-proportioned, I believed I could take care of myself in any given situation. My long brown hair was always in a ponytail and my green eyes were constantly on alert to my surroundings. So what was there to be afraid of?

Finishing up my shift at the local grocery store, which I had been working at since I was eighteen, just after I graduated from high school, I figured having walked this same route for the last four years if no one had messed with me by now, no one would.

Just as I passed the house that belonged to the Adelson family, I saw someone walking on the other side of the road. They seemed to be walking rather slowly and aimlessly. Caution took over me and I walked a little faster. The person seemed to notice but went on past me. Taking a breath of relief, I slowed back down and continued toward home.

Being halfway between the Adelson's and my parent's home, there is an open field. The roadway is long and dark, but it's never bothered me before. Tonight, I have a strange feeling and there are little hairs standing up at the nape of my neck. I don't know what it is or what's bothering me, but I just have this weird feeling.

Slowly I turn around to see if anyone is watching me or following me. Maybe that creepy guy didn't keep on going when he passed me. Or maybe I'm just being paranoid. Nothing seems to be unusual though. No shadows, no noises out of the normal. Guess I'm just being jumpy tonight.

My brain couldn't stop thinking about the strange man who had passed by me. I've walked this same route for four years and never have seen anyone this late at night. Once in a while, a car might pass by but that was it. No one ever walked. Just me.

Yes, I was offered rides home from co-workers, and yes mom or dad had offered to pick me up. But I'm an adult and stubborn as hell and wanted to be on my own, so I declined all offers. I didn't own a car as I was saving enough money to move out and be on my own. Besides, it helped me unwind before I got home. Walking in the fresh air was good medicine for the mind and soul.

"Ummmppp." I tried to yell or scream as I was grabbed from behind and dragged into the field. My mouth was covered and an arm was around my waist with my body held tight against a massive hard body.

He took me down to the ground and lay on top of me. I struggled with everything I had in me until I wore myself out. He just lay there until I stopped.

"Are you done now?" The man asked.

He still had his hand over my mouth so all I could do was nod my head yes.

"Good, then listen and listen well. I'm only going to explain things once. Do you understand?" He asked as he took his other hand and rubbed it along my face.

Again I could only nod my head yes.

I tried to look into his face and eyes but it was so dark I couldn't see him very well. He had on dark clothing, but I could tell he had a beard and mustache from feeling them brush along my cheek. I couldn't see the color of his eyes.

"You are not to scream when I take my hand away from your mouth. You are to do everything I tell you to do, with no questions and without hesitation. Is that understood?" He waited for me to answer.

I nodded my head in the affirmative.

"One more thing. If you hit me, bite me, or misbehave in any way, I will punish you and you will not like what I will do to you. If you behave, this could be most pleasant for both of us. Do you understand?" He said as he slowly took his hand off my mouth.

"You may answer me now." He said.

"Yeesss. Yess I do understand." I answered him..scared to death.

"Good, now, I'm going to stand up and I want you to do the same, slowly." The man said as he got up off of me and got to his feet. He was tall...very tall. Must have been around six-foot-three or four. He seemed to be pretty well built too, from what I could tell.

"What are you going to do to me? Please don't hurt me, mister." I pleaded with him.

"That's another rule, no talking unless I ask you to." The man said.

I nodded that I understood.

"Now, I want to see what you look like under all that clothing. We can do this the easy way or the hard way. You can make the choice. But make it quickly." He said as he stared at me.

Looking around I saw no way out of this. I knew what he wanted. Although I certainly didn't want this, there seemed to be nothing I could do but do as he asked. I'd worn the uniform I wore every day, so it wasn't anything special. Still, I needed it for work and didn't want it destroyed. So I didn't have any choice but to remove my clothing myself.

Unbuttoning my white shirt, I opened it up and slipped it off over my shoulders and down my arms till it was off. I lay it on the ground. After slipping out of my black sneakers, I then opened the button, unzipped my black slacks and lowered them down my legs, and stepped out of them. I put them with the blouse. My breathing had increased as I stood there in my underwear and socks looking at the stranger.

"Very nice, but please continue. There's more to go baby." He said with a hunger in his voice.

Reaching around I unhooked my bra and let the straps go down my arms. I was shaking so badly that I almost lost my balance. The man reached for my shoulders and held me steady and told me to remove the bra. I did as he asked.

No man had ever seen me like this. I was petrified.

He reached up and took hold of my ponytail and released the band to let my hair fall around my back and shoulders. He ran his hands and fingers through it, then let it fall.

"Your hair is so soft and beautiful. Why do you keep it up and hidden?" He asked.

"I have to wear it that way for work," I answered him.

"Well, you're not at work now and I prefer it much better like this baby." He said as he kept touching it.

The stranger took my face in both of his hands and looked at me for several seconds, then lowered his lips to mine and kissed me. Gently and tenderly. His lips were so warm and tender. He kissed me several times like that...off then on again. He ran his tongue over my lips, tasting me. It felt so good, I didn't want him to stop, but stop he did.

He stood back and looked at me again, almost in admiration. Like he'd never seen a woman before. I stood still and let him. I'd never been in this position before so I didn't know what to do. What did he want me to do?

He reached up and took both of my breasts in his big hands. His hands covered them completely. They were warm and felt good to me. He rubbed and massaged them, played with the nipples. He tweaked them, teased them. His groan was deep from his throat.

Taking a deep breath, my body started tingling, sending vibrations through it. A warmth started going down to where my panties were. I didn't know what was happening. Why was this happening?

"What are you doing to me? Why, why me?" I asked the stranger.

"What did I tell you. Do Not Talk. Now I will have to punish you." He said as he got a little angry with me.

Now I got scared. What was he going to do to me? Would he hurt me now? Oh God, I don't understand this but I damn sure don't like it.

I turned and tried to get away from him but that was the biggest mistake I could have made. That really fired up his anger. He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me back into his body and held me tight to him.

"Thought you could run away from me little girl? Not a chance. I'm going to have you one way or the other. But you disobeyed me and I will punish you for that. Then we will proceed into the pleasantries of lovemaking." He said without breaking a sweat or raising his voice.

What the hell? Who the hell did he think he was?

"You call rape lovemaking? I didn't agree to make love with you, you're taking what you want. That's rape!!!!" I yelled at him.

"Oh, my sweet girl. By the time we get to that part, you will be begging me for it. You will want what only I can give you, pure bliss." The stranger said with complete confidence.

"In your dreams. I'll never beg you to rape me. You're sick." I said as I fought to get away from him again.

"Oh sweetheart, you will. But before we begin that journey, let's get your punishment over with shall we?"

He grabbed me by the hair again and threw me to the ground face down. I landed so hard that I knew I'd skinned my knees and hands trying to break the fall.

I tried to raise up, but he reached down and put one hand on my back pushing me back down. Then I felt the first smack to my backside.

"Oww," I yelled as he hit me.

"That's the first one. Ready for the second?"

Smack

Smack

Smack

"You son of a bitch..." was all I got out before another one came.

Smack

Smack

"You have four more to go unless you want to add more. I suggest you count them and say thank you. Ready?" he asked, still in that calm, annoying voice.

Smack

"One." Silence

"Did you forget something?"

"What?"

"What are you supposed to say after you count?" he asked.

"Thank you?"

"Correct. Now we will start over."

Smack

"One. Thank you." I said.

"Very good, you learn well." He said as he chuckled.

Smack

"Two. Thank you"

Smack

"Three. Thank you."

Smack

"Four. Thank you. May I get up now?"

"Seems you didn't learn a thing did you? DO NOT TALK!!!"

Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack

Then the stranger reached down and pulled her panties aside and put his finger between her nether lips. There were soaked. She squirmed all over trying to get away from him but to no avail. He wanted her good and wet and open for him. Slowly he worked his finger into her and then hit her barrier. He stopped instantly.

"Baby. Have you never been with a man before? And tell me the truth." He asked her.

"No, and I don't want to start now," I yelled back at him as he slowly continued to use his finger inside of me.

"Well, your body says otherwise. You're very wet down here. You don't get that way unless you are enjoying what I'm doing to your body." The man stated.

"That's a lie. How can I know what I like if I've never done it before?" She knew he had to be lying.

"Baby girl, your body reacts to stimulation from what I'm doing to you. It's a natural thing that happens. It means your body wants to make love." He said, still working his finger in and out of her.

"I want no such thing. You're making it happen. Just stop, ok. I'm done with this. All I want is to go home." She cried at him.

"Oh, no honey. We're just getting started. You're going to enjoy what happens when we finally get to the good part. But since you're so new to this, I promise to be very gentle with you." The man said as he rubbed her back with his other hand.

Slowly he rolled her over onto her back without removing his finger from inside her. As his thumb moved to start rubbing her clit in little circles he reached up and started playing with her breast.

Her moans reached his ears and he smiled down at her and moved his fingers and thumb a bit more aggressively. Her moans deepened as her body started moving with him.

"What's your name, little girl?" He asked while still working with her.

She debated whether to tell him her real name or not but if he found out she lied to him she would be in more trouble so she told him. "Clara."

"Hello, Clara. My name is Mike. So nice to meet you." He said as he leaned down and pressed his lips to hers. The kiss was gentle. He kissed her again as his tongue slipped into her mouth. He worked his tongue around her mouth fully tasting her. He moved it in and out, the same as he was doing with his finger.

Clara's body started moving up and down with his movements. Her body was on fire, doing things she didn't understand but felt so good. She wrapped her arms around his neck and held him to her as she kissed him back.

Suddenly Clara realized what she was doing and dropped her hands from around his neck and tried to push him away. Mike chuckled as he continued with his fingers inside of her.

Mike was extremely engorged by this time but wanted Clara to feel what an orgasm was like and wanted to be the person to give her the first one. He also wanted to taste her juices before he took her virginity.

He licked and kissed down her body until he reached her lower abdomen. He stood at her feet and slowly pulled off her socks and panties. Then got down between her legs and pushed them open to get at her sweet spot.

Clara wondered what he was doing down on his stomach as he reached his head in between her legs and touched her with his tongue right where his fingers had been.

"Oh nnnooooo. What are you doing down there? That's nasty!!" She cried trying to get away from him....

"Shhhh...Just lay back and relax. You will enjoy this, I promise." Mike cooed to her as he pulled her toward his face...

"NOOOO...NOOO...get the hell out of there..." Clara started yelling as she tried desperately to scoot away from Mike. "Don't you dare put your tongue on me there. That's just plain nasty and disgusting. I pee out of there!"

Mike backed away as he was laughing. He didn't let her get far as he grabbed her legs and held her still.

"Clara. This is going to happen whether you want it to or not. But let me tell you something. So shut the hell up and listen to me."

Mike knew she was scared and had never had this done to her before, just by her reactions. He had a choice to make. He could either just take what he wanted or he could be patient with her and get her to understand what he was doing and get her to enjoy it. He much preferred the latter.

"Baby, I know you've never done anything like this before. I want you to enjoy this as much as I'm going to. If I thought for one minute that you were dirty and nasty, do you honestly think I would put my mouth done there? I guess your momma never taught you about the joys of sex, did she?"

He stared at her as his finger played with her nether lips. Drawing her attention back to what he wanted from her was his intention. The last thing he expected was for her to start fighting with him again.

"You are sick if you think I'm going to let you do that to me. And no, my momma never said one word about doing THAT." She said as she tried to push off of him again.

"Just what has your momma told you about sex little girl?" he asked out of curiosity. Surely she couldn't be that naive.

"That's none of your business. I didn't want any of this in the first place. You're the one who grabbed me and brought me into this field and decided I had to have sex with you against my will. So get the hell away from me and let me go." She tried with much more force to get away from him again.

"That's it. I tried to do this the nice way. I wanted you to enjoy this as much as I did But now I can see there's only one way to do this." Mike said as he tackled Clara to the ground and held her on her stomach. He reached over and grabbed her bra, pulled her arms behind her back, and tied her hands together with the bra. Standing up he found her panties. As she opened her mouth to continue screaming, he stuffed her mouth with them.

Kneeling down beside her, he let her wear out her frustration. When she quieted down he moved her hair away from her face. Looking into her eyes Mike smiled and said, "Now that I have you where I want you, shall we commence on what I started to begin with?"

He couldn't decide whether to roll her over or just leave her laying like she was. Either way, he would be able to accomplish his goal. Mike wanted to show her that despite her denial she could learn to have pleasure by receiving his mouth upon her lips. Her lower lips that is.

First, she needed to know that her behavior wasn't acceptable. He reached down and sat her up. She had this notion that oral sex was totally disgusting and nasty. Well, he would show her otherwise, just not how she expected. Not yet anyway.

"If I take your panties out of your mouth, will you stop screaming?" Mike asked her.

Clara nodded her head yes.

He reached down and took them out of her mouth. He paced in front of her for a couple of minutes and let her wonder what he would do next. Her eyes followed him as he moved.

He walked over to her and knelt down in front of her. Looking into her face he again noticed how beautiful she was. The clouds had moved and let in enough moonlight to show her to him. He loved looking at her. But time was moving on and he wanted pleasure from her.

"Since you haven't been taught the pleasures between a man and a woman, I'm going to show you. I'm going to show you that there is nothing nasty or disgusting about pleasing your partner with your mouth." Clara shivered as he spoke.

Mike stood up and pulled his hoodie up over his neck and off of his body. Clara knew he was strong but MY GOD. This man was built. He had tight abs and big biceps. His shoulders were broad and he looks strong as hell. But she already knew that the way he manhandled her. He reached down and untied and kicked off his sneakers and took off his socks. Unbuckling his belt he slid it through the loops until it came loose from his jeans. He dropped it to the ground. As his eyes watched Clara, he unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. Hooking his fingers in the waistband he pulled them down over his hips and lower to his knees. He stopped for a moment to let her see the bulge in his skivvies.

Clara's eyes grew as she watched him lower his jeans. What showed in his underwear seemed to be bigger than it felt when it was rubbing up against her earlier. 'Lord, Lord. This man is huge all over,' she thought to herself. 'What the hell am I supposed to do with that?'

After taking his jeans completely off he stepped up to Clara. His hand went to her cheek but she flinched away from him. She was scared of what he was going to do to her.

"Babe, look at me." He said sternly.

Clara looked up to him as he stepped even closer. His loins were right near her face. She trembled harder now.

"Don't be scared, little girl. This won't hurt you." He said as he grabbed his package through his skivvies. "It will give you so much pleasure if you will let it. But you have to learn to trust me. Let me teach you. Obviously, your parents haven't." He said as he reached out and untied her hands. Mike took her right hand in his left and held it for a moment.

"How old are you baby?" he asked her as he slowly led her hand towards himself.

"I'm twenty-two. What difference does that make?" She asked as she kept trying to pull her hand back but he wouldn't let her.

"It's just hard to believe that in this day and age that you don't know a thing about sex, that's all. But we're going to change that right here and now. You have so much to learn. Sadly we can't do it all tonight, but we'll do the best we can." Mike said as he pried her fingers open to put her flat palm against him.

"Feel that honey. It's nice and warm. Soft. Yeah, it gets hard but that's because of you." He watched as she looked up at him like he was stupid.

"How the hell is it because of me? I haven't done anything to you." She asked.

"It's because you are a very beautiful and sexy woman sweetheart. When a man gets turned on, his meat gets hard. It means he wants her...you." He smiled down at her.

This wasn't exactly what he'd had in mind when he had grabbed her and led her into the field. He'd wanted to grab a quick piece of ass and get the hell out of there. He only cared about his pleasure. He didn't give a rips ass about her or whether or not she enjoyed it. Usually.

kkjr88
kkjr88
43 Followers