Cicadas

Story Info
An old promise is finally kept.
2.9k words
2.83
14k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a work trip to Arizona a few weeks ago, and my wife Sandy came along. I was running a couple of on-site training sessions during the two days, starting early but wrapping up by 4, which seemed perfect. We were staying in a pretty typical business hotel - nothing too fancy, but the room was nice enough and it had a pool and a hot tub. It was also being renovated and half empty, since it was the off-season.

Sandy is about 5'6", with blond hair cut short, pale skin and a lot of freckles. We're both in our mid-30s and in pretty good shape, but her especially her -- she runs half-marathons and swims a lot, and her body is very toned.

She spent the first day exploring the city and checked out some art galleries, then met me back at our room. She asked if I wanted to join her in the hot tub, but I had to pass, there were a couple of calls I needed to make to prep for the next day's sessions. She stripped down and put on her swimsuit, a dark navy one-piece that tied behind her neck. As usual, she had to cinch it tighter a couple times until her breasts weren't spilling out of it. I was on the phone, but enjoyed the view. She covered herself in a baggy sweatshirt, then blew me a kiss and headed out.

I wandered around the room on the phone, chasing down tiny details for tomorrow. Our room had a window looking out over the pool area several floors below, and I could see her chatting happily with a a man sitting on the opposite side of the hot tub.

She was back in 30 minutes or so, warm and happy. "Looked like you made a friend," I said. "That's Drew!" she told me. "He's cool, very mellow, I think you'd like him. He's here for the week."

The night passed uneventfully, as did the next day. This time I had no extra work to take care of, and I was ready to make up for lost time, so when I got back I asked Sandy whether she wanted to hit the hot tub. She was curled up in the corner of the couch near the window, deep in a book. "Maybe in a bit," she said. I hung up my work outfit and was puttering around the room when she suddenly appeared at my side. "You still want to hot tub? Let's do it," she said. I agreed, so we both changed and padded down to the pool area. She seemed like she was in a hurry - she didn't spend quite so long getting her suit tightened as she had the previous day.

When we reached the pool area, we found that Drew was already there. "Oh hi again!" Sandy exclaimed. "This is my husband; honey -- this is Drew." He gave me a friendly nod and then smiled at her. Drew looked to be in his late-20s, about 5'10", and half-Korean, as he had told Sandy. He was in incredible shape - his chest and arms were chiseled. His shoulders were covered with large tattoos, one with some sort of flaming creature and one with a dragon.

We made small talk, and then Sandy and Drew started talking about workout routines. "I just can't believe what incredible shape you're in," Sandy told him. "This is embarrassing, but I feel like a little girl -- can I squeeze your muscle?" He laughed, and gestured to come closer, so she floated over next to him, massaged his bicep, and cooed. "Now I get to feel yours," Drew said. She presented her own arm, which he squeezed, grabbing it just above the bicep so his thumb drifted across her shoulder and down towards the side of her breast. "You're in great shape," he said.

"Not like you!" she laughed, then turned towards him to put her right hand square on his chest, running her fingers down the cleft between his sizable pectorals. "Sorry, I couldn't resist." Then she turned, looked directly at me, and mouthed the word "cicadas". Shit. Shit, shit, shit.

"Cicadas" was a trigger word for a hall pass. A few years earlier, on another work trip, I had slept with a woman I met in a hotel. Why I did it is a story for another time, but not a particularly proud moment. I had come clean about it, and after a difficult stretch, Sandy had forgiven me. At the time I had insisted that she have the ability to get revenge, in part -- if I'm being honest -- because I thought she would never take advantage of it. So for three years it had been on the books that just once, she would get to sleep with whoever she wanted, without my having any say in the matter. She would identify this event with the word "cicadas". The word itself was a joke -- a code word from a spy novel she had read, meant to activate a long-dormant sleeper network.

While I contemplated this, she was whispering something to him, and he laughed and then whispered back. She drifted closer to him and spun so she was sitting sideways across his lap. She whispered something to him and nuzzled his neck, then glanced at me slyly. With both hands he lifted her, positioning her more firmly over his crotch. His right arm was draped across her lap and his hand lay atop her thigh beneath the surface of the water. She whispered again and his eyes darted towards me. She said something else - I was pretty sure one of the words was "fuck" -- and when he turned back to look at her she closed her eyes and kissed him.

As they made out, his hand drifted to her shoulder, then across her chest inside her loose top, cupping her left breast. She sighed with pleasure through the kiss. I could see his thumb circling her stiff nipple. Blood rushed to my cheeks, but also to my cock -- to my surprise I discovered I was getting an erection.

She pulled her mouth away for his and beamed up at him, then raised her eyebrows meaningfully. She shifted her weight and spun to straddle him, then reached between them. Between her body and the swirling water, I couldn't get a clear view, but it looked like she was rubbing his dick through his swim shorts, and based on the look on her face she liked what she found. She moved in tighter, wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him again, grinding her ass into his crotch. Then she pulled away.

"Everybody ready to go?" she asked. She pulled herself out of the hot tub and grabbed her towel, wrapping it around herself. Drew followed, led by the erection tenting his swim trunks. I came last, bending slightly at the waist to try to keep my own wood at least somewhat concealed.

All three of us went back to our room. Sandy immediately hopped in the shower, leaving Drew and I sitting awkwardly on either side of the room. I checked my phone to avoid looking at him. He broke the silence after a couple minutes.

"It's pretty cool of you to let me fuck your wife like this," she said. "She's got a great body."

"Thanks," I said.

"Is this something you guys do a lot?"

"First time."

"Huh."

Sandy came bounding out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around her but not fully covering her breasts -- I could see a the darkening of her areolas peeking above the towel, and I knew she had positioned it carefully. Walking up to him she tilted her head back and kissed him, then patted his chest, strategically allowing the towel to slip open on one side. "Why don't you take a quick shower, too?" He slipped his hand inside the open towel and grabbed her ass, but then nodded and stepped out of his bathing trunks.

Years of reading stories on reddit had led me to assume his penis would be gigantic, so I was relieved to see it was only a little longer than mine - I guessed it would be a bit over 7 inches fully erect, cut, and of similar girth to mine. Maybe slightly thicker. His public hair was trimmed, but not shaved. Sandy took it in her hand, delighted. "See you soon," she said, stroking it slowly once and then leaning down to flick the tip with her tongue. "I'll be quick!" said Drew, and he trotted off into the bathroom and shut the door. A moment later I heard the shower running.

I turned to her. "So. Cicadas."

"Yes, cicadas. Did you think I was going to skulk around and do it behind your back, like you did?" I had nothing to say, so she continued. "He's got an incredible body and, as you've seen, a very nice dick, and I'm going to give him a blowjob and then I'm going to fuck him, and you're going to watch. But first, you're going to go down on me to get me ready, and you need to get to it. Because when he comes out of that bathroom he's going to fuck me senseless. CICADAS." She dropped her towel to the floor, sat down on the bed, lay back, and spread her legs. I could see she was already wet.

Here's something you should know about my wife: she doesn't really believe in foreplay. A soft caress, a nibble on the ear, a passionate kiss -- I like all these things, but they don't really do it for her. In her telling, she has essentially two sexual states, and the way to flip into the heightened one is -- paradoxically -- to give her an orgasm. It's what it takes to get her engine running.

Still fully clothed, I bent down and gave her slit a long slow lick. In my experience, what's important is skin contact. Long strokes up and down with a wider tongue, alternating with rapid tickling of the clit with the tip. After a minute she was shifting in a positive way, so I slid one finger into her pussy, followed shortly by a second. I worked my fingers in a curling motion while my tongue worked overtime on her button. She moaned.

The shower shut off and I heard the bathroom door close somewhere behind me. In my peripheral vision I could see Drew's at the side of the bed, his semi-erect penis even with my wife's head. "All right, all right," he said. Sandy opened her eyes and smiled at him, then reached up with her right hand and wrapped her fingers around his dick. Maybe it was thicker than mine. She gave it a couple strokes back and forth but then paused, still gripping it, while she concentrated on her building orgasm.

I felt it coming. Her breathing went shallow and her body tensed, like a spring coiling and coiling before finally snapping back explosively. Her hips bucked under my mouth as her juices flooded out around my fingers. At this stage, her clit was so sensitive that licking it further would lead to her rolling away, so instead I drove my tongue as deep as I could into her pussy and lapped up what I could, hoping to prolong the moment.

She made a noise like she was exhaling a lungful of cigarette smoke. "Mmmm. That was good, thank you. Now you need to move." With a burst of energy she flipped over onto her stomach and pushed her self up onto all fours, then took Drew's cock into her mouth.

ALL the way. At home, she took me pretty deep, but never like that. Something had possessed her and she jammed her head straight forward and worked her mouth all the way down to the hilt. "Oh yeah, baby," Drew moaned, grabbing her head and pulling her even deeper until she gagged. She pulled her head back, a thread of saliva tracing an arc from her lower lip to the head of his cock. My cock, which had started to soften, suddenly lurched to attention again.

"Get on," she ordered. She turned on all fours so she faced away from him, her face down on her arms, her ass and pussy tilted up towards him. He grabbed her hips and scooted her back to the edge of the bed. Then, taking his stiff cock in hand, he guided it into her. "Oh my godddd," she moaned.

He gave her a deep, gentle stoke. "Goddamn, that's a wet pussy," he said. She whimpered. He got a good rhythm going -- not some frenzied thing, but steady and deep, his balls slapping against her with every thrust.

"Uhhhnnn," she murmered. "That dick. Feels. So good." He slapped her ass and lifted one foot up onto the bed for leverage, then increased the tempo, driving down into her pussy with the weight of his body. She was making a noise now that wasn't speech, just a rhythmic moaning as she worked her hips back against him.

Abruptly she arched her back, and let out a cry as her body stiffened. "Yeah!" shouted Drew. "Good girl. Keep cumming on that dick!" He gave he several thrusts as she wailed and writhed beneath him, then pulled out to catch his breath. She flipped over onto her back and pulled her mussed hair back from her eyes. "Oh my god," she said. "Oh my god oh my god." She scrambled onto her knees with a wild look on her face, like a starving person presented with a feast. "Sit down baby," she said. "I need to climb on."

He sat down on the bed with his feet stretched out, leaning back against the pillows and headboard. She bent over him and once again took him in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down on his shaft. Her ass was towards me, giving me a great view of her soaking pussy. My erection was like a bar of lead, I wanted so badly to just step up and take her right there. In a daze I rose, unzipping my fly and pulling out my dick just as she sat up, scooted forward, and positioned herself over Drew's stiff rod. He grabbed her ass with both hands and she smoothly slid down onto his thickness. I sat back down, still holding my dick.

She leaned over him rode as she rode, panting. He teased her nipples with his tongue and then kissed her deeply. I was hypnotized by the sight of his cock plunging into her as she hurled herself up and down on it, a layer of her creamy white juice building up around the base of his shaft. She leaned back and ground against him, her face tilted towards the ceiling and her eyes closed. Her lips were slightly parted as if about to say something, but there was no sound except for the occasional satisfied grunt from Drew and the squelching, slapping sounds of her pelvis against his thighs.

I think she came again - she was riding the same way, with her head thrown back, then on one downstroke a shudder passed through her, like a small earthquake rattling through a kitchen, and her rhythm became ragged. Whimpering, she rolled off him onto her back, then grabbed his cock in her hand. "Come on baby, you've still got more for me, I know it." She gave him a huge, sexy smile, thoroughly fuck-drunk.

Drew didn't need to be asked twice. He got up off the bed and stood to the side, then grabbed my wife by the legs and pulled her close to him, then stuffed a pillow under her ass to adjust the angle. Holding her legs up in the air, he rammed his cock home. "Uhhhhhhhhh!" she screamed softly.

I couldn't help it, I was stroking my dick at this point. I felt like an idiot but I couldn't resist it, maybe I was fuck-drunk too, a contact high off their overpowering sexual energy. Drew caught sight of me out of the corner of his eye. "If you want to jack him off or something at the same time, I don't mind," he told her.

"No baby," she moaned. She started to say something longer but it dissolved incoherently halfway through. Her eyes were two white slits. She was holding her own thighs back for him now as he leaned over her, pounding away. "Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah."

"I'm close," Drew grunted.

"Come in me," she said.

"You sure?"

"..have an IUD," she panted. "Come in me. Give me all of it."

It didn't take him long. His body jerked and swayed, and then pumped a few more times, more slowly. There were beads of sweat on his back. He pulled out and backed away.

As long as I live, I will never forget the sight: Drew, standing above her, his stiff cock slowly starting to droop, while Sandy lay still on her back, her arms stretched out and her knees tented, a thick river of his cum slowly seeping down onto the sheets.

Drew picked his trunks up off the floor. "I don't know if you want a turn with her, but I'm all done. Goddamn. You're a lucky guy." He slipped the trunks on, grabbed his shirt off the couch, and then walked out the door, leaving me alone with her, still holding my throbbing dick.