Wedding Day

Story Info
My wife and I go to a friend's wedding, but she is seduced.
8k words
2.4
40.4k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE WEDDING PARTY

Weddings are sexy affairs, the whole thing is sexual and women in particular always seem to get turned on by the occasion, I think it is because everyone knows that the couple being wed are going to be bonking their bones to death in the very near future.

In June we attended a friend's wedding, my eldest daughter who had recently had her 10th birthday, was a bridesmaid. The couple that were marrying (Sadie was a work colleague of mine, both were on their second marriage, l guess in their mid-40's, maybe a little older) had asked me to give a lift to a friend of theirs who lived near to us, l agreed, even though l had never met the guy before.

The guy we picked up, Steven was in his late 40's, he was a tall chap about 6ft 2" and of slim build. On the way he'd sat in the front with me and I'd found out that He was recently divorced (I'd been told that his wife ran off), he was broke because of the marriage break up, hence no car. He'd been a senior NCO in the Army for 22 years until about 2 years earlier. He wasn't overly friendly on the way there; He talked, but really only on prompting. During the Church service He stayed with us and as we went to get into the car to drive to the recep¬tion, Steven held open the rear door for Lisa.

I must admit that my wife, Lisa, was looking decidedly sexy that day, for she wore a cream two piece suit, the skirt of which was a short wrap over type, brown and cream high heeled court shoes with 5" stilettos, seamed tan stockings, lacy beige suspen¬der belt, a beige silk blouse. She wasn't wearing any knickers or a Bra. This was because we had played a game the night before and she'd lost those items for that day. It could have been worse, instead of this totally sheer transparent blouse; she might even had had to go without a blouse at all. Today, If she were to take off her jacket, people would see her nipples quite prominently against the sheer silk. It was only on the way out of the house that morning that I 'remembered' to tell her we were giving a lift to somebody, so it was too late for her to slip on some underwear, not that she was allowed to, as much as she now wanted to.

At this time Lisa was not that experienced in going around in a knickerless state, but she could have easily got into the car modestly, had not her attention been caught elsewhere, in fact she was looking around for Annie who was travelling with the wedding party, just making sure that she was okay. So what oc¬curred was the classic reason for any woman going out in public knickerless, Lisa gave him a very full view of her cunt, totally unaware of what she was doing. She had one leg inside the car the other out, in that position the 'wrap over' part of her skirt parted to the waist, revealing herself.

I had been standing beside him and I saw as well, l heard him suck in breath at Lisa's flash and so did she, Lisa blushed furiously, as she always does when it is a true accident, Her cover up was more deliberate, with a slight "Ooops" as an excla¬mation, she slid into the car, But her exposure lasted about 5 to 6 seconds, not just a pubic flash either, but vaginal lips, clearly in view and partially open. She was shaving herself around her vagina in those days, leaving just a heart shaped pubic patch just above her cunt with the heart tip pointing right at her clitoris.

As I drove to the reception, my heart was pounding, Lisa's flash was just what I'd dreamed about her doing, this was really far more exciting than the 'flashes' I'd dared her to do, or the few true accidental ones, done in an instant and over before the beholder could believe his eyes. For me there were several fac¬tors which made it so exciting, firstly that Lisa had done it totally accidentally, secondly that she actually showed so much and that she was exposed for so many seconds and thirdly it was seen by a man who was almost a complete stranger. I looked in the driving mirror and our eyes met, I could see that although Lisa was flushed with excitement, her eyes told me that this man was not the sort that she would have flashed at deliberately. If only she knew what lay ahead of her in the next few hours.

During the meal etc., the seating was all pre arranged and Steve sat on the Bride and Groom's table, so apart from one dance with Lisa, we had no contact with him. We had started the meal at 5 O'clock. At 9pm The Bride and Groom left for the Air¬port, so we'd decided that we'd make a move, it had become rather a boring reception, the majority of the guests being well over 40 and in reality we were only there because Sadie had wanted Annie as a bridesmaid. My ex-wife had already collected Annie just after the bride and groom left.

Being mid-summer it was still light when we left after making our goodbyes. Steve and Lisa were certainly very merry from drinking the champagne, so it was as well, that l had already agreed to drive and I'm sure that from all three of us view point, had Lisa been sober and driving the events would not have unfolded as they did.

Coming out of the air conditioned hotel, the residual heat of the day and humidity hit us; we all removed our jackets before getting in the car. As l helped Lisa with her jacket, l noticed that her blouse had two of the four buttons undone at the top and that the very deep valley between her breasts was on show, her dark nipples were very prominent against the light coloured silk, in fact they were out like organ stops.

Even at this stage my ideas were only to give Steve another good flash of Lisa's parts. Mainly because of his stand-offish attitude so far, I hadn't even considered him and Lisa having sex. Steve and Lisa got in the back, Steve once again holding open the door for Lisa and getting another flash, this time slower, not though deliberation, but due to inebriation. The Man must have wondered where to look first, because as she slid across the seat, another button on the blouse came undone and a whole breast with its puckered hard nipple was on view for at least 5 sec-onds. L had taken my seat and sat watching their antics from the front seat of the car, which was then a Mark 2 Granada, nice and spacious, particularly in the back.

As l drove out of the Hotel grounds, l was aware of Lisa exclaiming that she'd drunk and eaten too much, she was fumbling with the belt on her skirt, as l looked in the rear view mirror. After a moment or so, Steve reached across and she let him undo the leather belt, Her skirt was still held at that stage by three large buttons over her thigh, where the split started, l watched him tentatively undo the first one, then the second, he paused, there was no reaction from Lisa, He looked forward to me, our eyes met in the rear view mirror, l nodded my head a fraction, it was enough. He undid the third and final button; the skirt fell away from her thighs, leaving her uncovered from the waist down. By now l was now driving in the midst of Guildford Town centre.

I was more delighted than surprised when Lisa allowed him to pull her skirt from under her bum and thighs, an action which required her co-operation in lifting up her bum from the seat. The skirt, He then carefully folded it and placed it on the rear shelf. Next, He reached over and undid the final button of her silk blouse, Lisa had a big grin on her face, as He flipped open her blouse, baring her breasts and again she made no resistance, even leaning forward a touch, when He totally removed that and placed on top of her skirt, leaving her wearing only her suspen¬ders, stocking and heels. It was still light enough for anyone glancing into the car to see her state of undress, l was still in the town centre, where following his instructions, l drove slowly around the main shopping centre twice, passing slowly in front of the Cinema queues, where several people could not have failed to see what was happening on the back seat, Then down the hill to the bus and train stations, for a repeat showing, before heading out towards the Hog's back.

The real cruncher of the situation that was developing was that Lisa, although turned on by all this, believed that Steve and l had actually premeditated this situation; therefore she was more or less 'going along' with developments. For my part I was excited by what was happening and was slightly disbelieving that Lisa was being so lewd with a guy who was after all a complete stranger to us both, it was really out of character for her to behave this way, perhaps the drink had helped loosen her inhibi¬tions. I hoped and prayed that she wouldn't suddenly regain her senses and refuse to go further with him, now l desperately wanted to see the two of them have sex. Since the 'Rocky Horror Party' nearly a year ago, outside of two couples, with whom we'd swapped, but in separate houses; Lisa had enjoyed sex with five different lovers, however so far she was not prepared to allow me to watch or join in. Other men friends of mine, who were more than willing, she had rejected. More recently she had declared that she'd allow a threesome with another male, provided both us males were willing to indulge in oral sex on each other. I had agreed, but we hadn't found a willing male, which was why the next ten minutes convinced Lisa this was a total set-up with full prior consultation between Steve and myself.

Approaching the top of the 'Hog's Back' Steve leaving Lisa alone momentarily leant forward between the seats he then asked me if l was hard, l told him l was. He told me pull over to the lay-by coming up, there were about 6 cars and a couple of vans parked there. I choose a slot away from the others; unfortunately the nearest car was still only some 30 yards away. When I had pulled to a stop Steve told me to free my cock from my trousers.

Unzipping myself, l did so without question. I was rampant with lust. In fact l had an erection that was huge. Steve got out of the back seat of the car and came to my door, opening it and kneeling beside me; he reached over and ran his hand up on my penis for a few moments, till a drop of dew appeared on its head. Then he had me undo the belt on my trousers and open up the front of my trousers completely, as I wore no underpants that day, my cock and balls were fully on view, especially to Annie.

He then needlessly asked if I realised he was going to fuck my wife, I told him yes, As he stroked my cock and balls gently, He made me tell him the things I'd like to see them do together. Lisa was leaning forward watching his actions on me and listening to my words. Without any warning He bent over and took my cock into his mouth. He sucked on me for some 2 or 3 minutes, during which time I had to struggle to hold onto my climax.

Steve released me and told me that he now needed me to show Lisa just how much I wanted her to have sex with him. Standing up, he indicated his rampant cock bulging against the fabric of his trousers, without the slightest hesitation, I unzipped him and freed his cock; no other thoughts were in my mind at that moment. His cock was absolutely rigid; veins standing prominent against the skin, a thick muscle bound piece of manhood, pulsating with lust. I took his penis fully into my mouth, aware of Lisa's gasp of pleasure. I sucked and licked upon his erection, aware of some cum dribbles.

All this was done virtually in plain sight of anyone looking our way, he allowed me to continue sucking and licking on his manhood for a further five or so minutes. Lisa was sitting back with finger thrust into her fanny and tweaking her nipples. It was Steve's eyes that gave it away, when he winked.

When Steve eventually pulled himself free of my mouth, he told me leave my trousers as they were, around my knees and to drive on, but to stay at 30 mph all the way, this meant that nearly every car on the road was passing us. Returning to Lisa, he now started to kiss my wife, who further aroused by the brief Homo display, welcomed his tongue into her mouth as his hands squeezed her breasts, her own hand eagerly worked over his cock and balls. His mouth moved down to suck her already hardened nipples, whilst his fingers probed first her cunt then her arse¬hole, pulling them out for her to suck from time to time. He had her moaning and sighing with his fingers. Every so often I heard her say, rather, a deep throaty moan, 'yes' to him as he played with her eager body. As she responded to his administrations he chewed her nipples harder and probed deeper, bringing her to a small climax. Next he took to licking and sucking Lisa's cunt, which meant that she was very visible from the roadside and passing cars. He brought Lisa to her second climax with his mouth and tongue.

He lay back and told me that my wife was going to suck him. He just said come on and Lisa with no objection coming from me, started to pull his trousers and underpants down to his knees, now fully revealing to her a well meaty cock, quite erect. I almost shot my load as she put her mouth onto his penis. She took her time, enjoying her task, she sucked him for ages, before he grunted hips bucking and l perceived her greedily swallowing his Jism, some spunk dribbles escaping from the corner of her lips, She continued sucking his till he was limp, although still long.

I had been circling with three miles of his house by then, but he told me to drive to our home. On our way he explained that he was going to fuck the arse of Lisa that night, l could watch if l wanted.... I wanted.

When we got back home, it was almost dark. Our house at that time was a semi detached, with garage attached to our neigh¬bour's. There was a 20ft driveway, which normally I parked on, that night I parked in the garage. Steve had Lisa leave the car as she was, now clad only in her high heels, stockings and suspender belt she had to first open the gate and then garage, and she made not the slightest protest at his request and only the faintest hesitation. Ours was not the bus¬iest of roads, which it fact lent itself to nosy neighbours looking out of their windows at the sound of my car, But Lisa didn't even look around to see if she was safe from other eyes, she didn't hesitate in getting out of the car. It was entirely her own inspired idea to open the garage, thus increasing her length of time exposed and she knew full well that as she walked to the door the security light would come on, illuminating her nakedness in a spot light for all to see. Her actions of opening the driveway gate, letting me drive in, closing the gate, then opening the garage doors, again wait¬ing till I was in before closing them, could not have taken less than three minutes, during which time she had no protection, nor sought any in the shadows cast by the spot light, from any person looking out or passing by.

On the driveway, whilst the garage door came up, Steve who'd readjusted his own clothing, told me to keep my hands on the wheel and park the car and he followed Lisa into our home. I did as asked, reflecting that I had previously dared my wife to do exactly what she had just done, at his request, on more than half a dozen occasions in the past year and at a later hour than this. The first time I asked her, she'd refused outright, the last time - 2 months earlier we'd been to the cinema, her wearing just a coat and knee high boots; I'd tied again, after some hesitation she'd got out the car without her coat on, but she held onto it, when she was fully out of the car she pulled the coat around her shoulders, opened the gate and went straight into the house. It had been about 1am.

Inside, while Lisa opened a bottle of red wine; Steve slipped away for a pee, we had a loo downstairs, but he must have missed it and unknown to Lisa or me for a few weeks, he went upstairs.

Whilst Steve was upstairs, Lisa and I had briefly exchanged confirmation that we both wanted this to happen, my wife had said something like 'If you tell him to leave now, I'm going with him' I assured her that stopping things in the full flow, was not my intention. We had kissed and fondled till Steve came back down. He and I took our drink into the lounge. Lisa said needed to go herself.

Alone briefly, Steve asked me about the developing situa¬tion. I explained that only in the last 10 months had Lisa agreed to play extra games and that, Lisa and I had swapped with two other couples, which had been repeated with one couple twice and the other thrice. We had enjoyed three some with two males and one female friend, on a few occasions. I kept his interest telling him of Lisa's ac¬tions at a recent party where as a forfeit she'd had her bum and breasts lightly whipped, that piqued his interest. I added that on her own she had a brief affair with her driving instructor and that I suspected her of having a couple of casual 'bonks', as well as a few confessed ones. What I didn't know at the time was my wife had already had three 'dates' with the guy who had lightly whipped her at the party, together with his wife had cajoled her into trying it again, but a bit harder. This had been repeated at the next 'dates' each time taking it a bit harder.

I asked him about himself and was told that in his years in the Army 'l had sex more often with other men's wives than with my own wife,' and he continued 'More often than not in front of the husband or with him as well'. ' I can tell you that it was regarded as fairly normal in regiments for wives to be shared, especially on overseas posting, but Officers they 're the ones, a pretty wife, like yours, could secure you quick promotion, if she's willing to fuck with Colonels etc., if she'd do kinky stuff as well, then you were made.' He told me that some of it was put on video, and via a contact he now owned several home videos of regimental sex parties, some quite strong stuff, he offered to show them to me or us sometime (another tale).

We three retired to the main bedroom, which was at the front of the house. It had large French windows, which were from the ceiling to floor and about 6 foot wide, with small false balcony, to step onto with a white ornamental railing just big enough, to step onto with a white ornamental railing. When Steve saw this layout he had me hook the net curtains to one side and leave the other curtains fully drawn back, the lights on and the bed moved a bit towards the windows, anyone looking was about to be given quite a show. In that house we were overlooked by 2 blocks of flats 6 stories high with about 4 flats to each story, the distance was about 50 yards, so they'd not even need to get a telescope to really see, more importantly it was only just after 10pm by then, and so people across the way would be soon going to bed themselves.

Steve and Lisa lay down on our bed, whilst l watched them sat on my armchair. We were all naked by then, except that Steve had insisted that Lisa keep on her stockings, suspenders and high heels. For many minutes, I watched as they kissed and caressed each other, to my surprise Lisa did not seem at all inhibited by the open window and the chance of someone watching her in action and later admitted that it had indeed added to the eroticism of what she was doing. He teased Lisa about how wet her cunt was, soon he entered her cunt with his erect penis, with her legs wrapped around his neck to get maximum penetration of her cunt by his quite large cock. He started to fuck my wife, soon she was moaning in the early throes of an orgasm. He teased Lisa, pulling his cock from her cunt and only thrusting it back in till she cried out for "Please fuck me hard" and he plunged in again.

The next time he teased her, he pulled his cock out and using his hand to guide it he ran it along the lips of her cunt and down into the crack of her arse, all the time she was plead¬ing "please, please", I had moved very close now, looking at her inflamed cunt and the head of his penis, Lisa's hips were thrusting at him trying to get hold of his erection.