All Comments on 'Cicadas'

by SmutScribbler

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
TajfaTajfa5 months ago

Two wrongs don't make a right. His reaction seemed like he was a willing cuckold and that will ensure their relationship will never be the same. As you probably gathered, I didn't like the theme of this story but the writing was good so 3 stars.

Impo_64Impo_645 months ago

And? I don't think this marriage will last more than a few months! 1*

NRBonzNRBonz5 months ago

What the hell is going on with LW? This seems to be a major trend with a steady diet of cuckold stories. We really, really need a separate category of 'Loving Wives' and 'Cuckolds.' For me, this and like stories rate a zero. Admins, are you listening????

deadonedeadone5 months ago

I bet this will not be the end, she will beat him with how great drew was and how mediocre he is.

I bet she also makes a good impression of a dead fish every time he tries to make love.

But being LW if a man cheats the woman demands revenge AND a pound of flesh, if the woman cheats the man gets excited and wants more of it.

goodshoes2goodshoes25 months ago

I agree with NRBonz (his comment below). Hey Literotica!!! You need 2 different LW categories. One is BTB, the other is Wimpy Cuckolds (WC). I am damn tired of reading a story, only to find out it is a Wimpy Cuckold weakling story. They seem to be too predominate lately. Signs of the times????

Also, have a Zero (0) star rating box please.

heydog52heydog525 months ago

I agree with member NRbonds. Literotica needs two separate categories, Loving Wives and Cuckholds.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppy5 months ago

The Loving Wives category is finally getting back to its erotic roots.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hall pass or not, nothing says "wicked bitch" like making him watch.

Of course you know, this means war!

But that'll be something I write.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Video taken. Straight to the lawyers. Like cicadas, they eventually leave behind an empty shell just like their relationship.

OPrimeOPrime5 months ago

Well just another cuck story to add to the steaming heap.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle5 months ago

What he did was wrong. What she did was equally wrong. Making him watch was added cruelty.

Two wrongs don’t make a right but it would have been better if you had given him the dignity of not being turned on. That turned this story into a joke, no different than most of the other stories here.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ok, here yo have the registration number 12.456.667 for the crap-bland section, please attach it in the lower latrine compartment on the left. Cheers and quit scribbling, have a swollen one…

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Do us all a favour and find another hobby.

Th7thson1951Th7thson19515 months ago

She’s a lit and any one who fucks a married woman is a man whore!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So you wrote about half the story. Why did you skip the rest? This is lazy writing. No outcome. no emotional afterward. You take us to the story’s climax (literally) and just abruptly stop. Look up “denouement”. And “epilog”.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Revenge is one thing but watching? No way. I would say “ not in our room, we are done” and leave the hot tub.

But if for some reason i did stay i would cum on her face and call her slut and tell the guy take her with him. She’s no longer mine.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a great marriage. He fucked around on her and now she abuses him back. Both are pathetic and the marriage is a joke. Dump each other and move on.

Rolando1225Rolando12255 months ago

Cicadas=Cuckolded. She showed no concern, no guilt, only pleasure, and she won't stop after this. Poor mentally emasculated schmuck!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Keep going with this endless fetish-cuck bombing propaganda. When the negative under-zero rating will be activated ?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Since almost all the "new" authors starts with cuck-tales, and keep following that road, wonder how many of these "new" authors are the same old femdom crew, using multiple nicknames.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x5 months ago

@Tajfa, I don't see this as "two wrongs," because she got him to agree, even if it was under pressure, but it should have had her leaving the hot tub with Drew, getting her revenge fuck in private, and leave hubby out of it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Another "newbie" troll (alias?) posting in the wrong category and failing to properly tag their story. Nothing worth seeing here...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hall pass for a make-up is one thing, watching etc. is something else entirely. You want to watch people have sex, plenty of outlets that you don't have to live with/see everyday. If she did things/behaved differently for Drew than she had previously for hubby why would hubby think she would start doing them for him now? Stupid.

Absolutely nothing "erotic" about humiliation, just slightly more civilized bullying.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nice first story

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now5 months ago

Fuck - that's hot!

Yeah!

Bham487Bham4875 months ago

Cruel punishment.

RTR10RTR105 months ago

Comments....had it been a man cashing in HIS hall pass in front of his cheating wife, you all would give it 5 stars & comment about how the "lying bitch got what she deserved". You all know I'm right.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle665 months ago

Great story of EXTRA-MARITAL FUN (like the category definition says), contrary to those illiterates who think it should be extra-marital HATE.

5!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ignore the trolls. You did good. There are a group of cucks and incels that just mark down any story in Loving Wives where the cheating spouse is not burned at the stake and flogged to death. If they ever get laid, they'd change their tune. Nice story, well written. Fuck 'em.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Stupid & demeaning in the extreme. So-called 'marriage' over.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

MC should have said something like, “I know I promised you a one-time hall pass as payback for the one night stand I had a few years back, so I owe you one. BUT while I guess I will be a cuckhold, technically speaking, I will not put up with any crap. Period. Here are the rules: 1) You fuck him in his room, not our room; 2) You have a window of 1 hour and 15 minutes, that’s from the time you enter his room — 327 — to the time you return here to our room. My one-and-only tryst lasted a little less than one hour, and I should deduct your hot tub time this afternoon, but I won’t; 3) You have always refused me anal sex and I’ll be damned if you give him your ass, while it’s been off limits to me, and believe me, I know you and your tells, so I will know right away if you break this rule; 4) You will not say anything about what you did, how you felt, his technique or anything else about him — telling me any of that would be blatantly rubbing my face in it, and I will not tolerate it and 5) You will NEVER mention him by name or say anything further about him — he doesn’t exist as far as I’m concerned. As you have probably forgotten, we were going to stay a few more days to sightsee, chill out and enjoy each other’s company. That’s out the window now. I don’t care to see anything here and the sooner we are out of this city, the better. Under the circumstances, chilling out with you is an impossibility, so why kid ourselves? And enjoying each other’s company? Right! I suggested you coming along in the first place so that we could have a good time together. Yes, I did give you the hall pass once but I would say picking a getaway together to get even with me sucks to high heaven! Be back here in an hour and a quarter, and if you ever yell his name while we are having sex, it’s over! “Enjoy yourself!”

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon5 months ago

I sense a short and brutal visit for you here in LW. Be prepared...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Did you really just call people who WRITE comments illiterate? Might want to look up the definition of the word.....

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"I had slept with a woman I met in a hotel. Why I did it is a story for another time, but not a particularly proud moment. I had come clean about it, and after a difficult stretch, Sandy had forgiven me..."

So we see the husband MC screwed up but came clean with his wife Sandy and naturally caught h*ck from her for some period of time. After that, she forgave him... except she didn't. If she had, she would have forgotten about the hall pass. But Sandy went out of her way to rub MC''s face in her "forgiveness".

She made MC follow her and Drew back to their room. She didn't have the decency to leave with Drew and go to his room. She rubbed her infidelity in MC's face, then rubbed MC's face in her twat to warm her up for sex with another man. Bad form. Christy also openly expressed disdain for MC during sex with Drew. Nor did Christy require Drew to wear a condom and pointedly instructed Drew to ejaculate inside of her vagina and to give her "...all of it."

Sandy treated her husband with more disrespect, a lack of maturity, and lack of of empathy than he treated her. MC didn't do the deed in front of Sandy, he felt guilty about what he did, and he confessed his infidelity. He wouldn't have done that if he wasn't feeling empathetic towards Sandy. MC should feed Sandy a double portion of sh!t for as long as she did it to him until she honestly apologizes to MC. This was another double standard story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

goodshoes2 and NRBonz — "...Hey Literotica!!! You need 2 different LW categories... are you listening?... Also, have a Zero (0) star rating box please..."

The answer is: 'No! LALALALALALA, WE CAN'T HEAR YOU! LALALA...'

I have been saying these things for years now. I know, I am a lowly anonymous. One of the tens, even hundreds of thousands that will click on to Literotica and roll up ad revenue for them on a daily basis. But we have no status, we're non-entities, e-Refugees simply for not having user names. But hey, they don't even listen to you guys and you have user names! So what's the point of having one?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It was extra-marital hate….. did you read it?….. duh….. 1

viskarenvislaviskarenvisla5 months ago

Ignore the parade of insecurity in these comments; most of these people can't appreciate an interesting, well-written story and get triggered instead. If you want nice simple pure love go watch a Disney movie lol

This was a very interesting story and interesting situation, which is why I 5-starred it - there's a lot of marital tension and guilt here, a very difficult thing to get over. Fun read, definitely worth the rating. Please put up more, don't let the troglodytes and trolls who don't even write get you down.

SaltySurpriseSaltySurprise5 months ago

I would really like to know what happened after. Did the marriage survive I cant see how

i Do agree with one other reader VERY CREUL PUNISHMENT

TheKrrakTheKrrak5 months ago

The main problem with this tale isn't the extra-marital sex, it's the blatant disrespect the wife showed. If she had her revenge fuck in secret and didn't throw it in her husbands face, they may have made a recovery - however with this kind of disrespect, there is no chance of recovery - the marriage is doomed and will wither and die quickly.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

2.72 still better than it deserved

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It’s hot for fiction but the wife making him watch is over the top revenge. He fucked up and she stayed with him when she could’ve divorced him . That’s on her , he obviously was guilt ridden and admitted something he probably could’ve gotten away with . Me in his situation would’ve went with it rolled her on her belly, talked her into anal then showered packed and said goodbye I’ll get the attorney put together divorce papers. Let’s do it amicably and go our separate ways . The blatant disrespect was to much for me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous