Cigar Night

Story Info
Business gets hot. Only one thing makes a good cigar better.
1.4k words
4.32
8.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love getting ready to go out with my baby. A fresh wax, a blow dry and all dolled up - I slip on my silk mini dress and I'm ready to go. Hmm - looking in the mirror, I'm feeling sexy, but I am wondering if the skirt might be a little short. I haven't worn this in a while and forgot how far up it rides when I'm wearing high heels. But it looks too good to take off. I'll just stay seated most of the time and anything I drop on the floor will have to stay there.

Tonight we are taking a couple potential business partners to dinner. I've hung out with most of Jack's friends and colleagues many times, but this is the first time I've met this team. They are here from Texas, and all the detail I've gotten so far is that if they agree to a collaboration with his company, Jack makes a small fortune, and we get to take a little getaway to a warm island somewhere. Bikini and bare feet on the beach - I'm definitely hoping tonight goes well.

I hear a knock at the door. There he is. I've been spending so much time at his house, I forgot how excited I get when he comes to pick me up. I run downstairs and open the door. His eyes light up and then run over me - up and down. His smile warms up his whole face. Oh man. "Hi Baby. You look smoking hot. Have I ever seen this dress? Holy shit." He puts the wine down that he is holding, and grabs my waist pulling me to him. In a hot second his mouth is on mine, and his tongue is doing its magic with mine. He reaches down to grab my ass and my skirt has already risen above my panties.

"Baby, where's the rest of this skirt"

I laugh, and say, "I know it's short, I was going to change, but I thought it looked good."

"It looks a little too good," he says while he reaches down and lifts it up, looking to see what I'm wearing underneath. "How am I going to concentrate on work talk when I can see your red silk panties every time you cross or uncross your legs?"

"Haha, okay, I'll go change"

"No, don't." His face suddenly looks very serious. He pulls away and looks me over in a new way. "I've worked with these guys before, I actually think they'll appreciate a beautiful woman in a short skirt being in the room. And I happen to know you like to show off sometimes. Whether you admit it or not."

I blush just a little, and he grabs my hand. "Let's go. I want us to be there first." I grab my handbag by the door, and we're off. As he holds the car door open for me, and I get in, he says, "You look amazing, but seriously this might be the last time you wear that skirt." I look up at him and smile. He is a charmer. He can be a little bossy, but a charmer.

We got to the restaurant first, and the "Texas Team of Two" as I was calling them came in about 10 minutes later. Jack and I were sipping an aperitif at long dark wood bar when they found us. I went to stand up to say hello, and Jack put his hand gently on my shoulder, introducing me, as I stayed seated. "This is my girlfriend Valerie."

"Lucky man," said the taller of the two. They were both about our age, good looking and dressed in dark jeans, button up shirts, and really nice cowboy boots. Business attire in the southwest. I liked it. Of course, I only really get hot for my guy, but I can still appreciate a nice view.

After a nice dinner and a phenomenal bottle of wine, we decide to all go back to Jack's place for some bourbon by the fire pit. He has a beautiful view from his backyard where you can see the whole panorama of the city's lights. With a warm fire burning and a cocktail in hand, it's an irresistible place to be.

When I stand up, Jack slyly puts his hand on my lower back, and then a little lower, keeping my skirt from flying up. The Texas Team of Two follow us back to the house.

Once we're all set up at the fire with our cocktails Jack pulls out his good cigars. The boys are thrilled and they each choose one.

"Come sit on my lap," Jack says to me. The chair is wide enough that I can sit next to him, or just squeeze in between his legs, so I do that. That's when he surprised me completely. It was warm enough that I didn't need the blanket over me, so there I was in my short skirt, facing forward, trying to keep it down. Jack reached down to my legs, as I was sitting cradled in front of him and gently started moving my thighs apart. Just this subtle movement was making me so hot that I forgot for a second that this would give the Texas Team a very clear view of my crotch. For a second they froze. Then they shifted in their seats. They tried to maintain conversation, but clearly were distracted. Jack was cool as a cucumber, and started talking business details.

Now that they were looking at my silk red box, Jack took his cigar, reached down between my legs in front of him, slid my panties to the side and slid his cigar into my now very wet pussy. I moaned instantly, then tried to stop myself from distracting the silent show going on. After a frozen minute, they kept talking. Jack slowly moved the cigar in and out of my pussy twice. Very slowly. Since I had a wax that morning, all my pussy, and all the skin around it was at the height of sensitivity. I felt like I could explode with wanting to turn around and really sit on his lap.

"I'll take that one instead," Texas One said, waving his cigar at Jack's now very moist cigar. Jack slipped it into his mouth and his mouth close to my ear, said firmly, "No. This one's mine."

He adjusted my panties so they covered my wet crotch again, and they continued to talk. Then just when the guests had stopped shifting in their seats, he pulled out of his pocket my mini battery remote vibrator. When did he go get that? He must have grabbed it when he went inside for the bourbon.

He held the silver bullet in his hand and then put the remote on the arm of the chair we were sitting on. The guests held their breath for a second and could not take their eyes of that remote.

Reaching down, Jack moved my panties to the side again, revealing that my pussy was swollen with desire. He slipped the vibrating silver bullet in slowly. Now the guys weren't saying a word. They were barely even smoking their cigars.

Jack put his hand on the remote. All eyes were on his hand. He pressed the button, and you could just hear the buzz of the vibrator going off inside me. Holy shit, I felt like I was going to explode. The build-up had me ready to go. He turned it off. I crossed my legs, and conversation continued. They started working out business details, and once again, Jack reached over to the remote. The men watched with baited breath as he pressed it again, and my pussy started vibrating. I couldn't help but moan. Fuck, I was going to cum right here in front of all three of them. It stopped, leaving me wanting and panting.

Then a few minutes later when he pressed it again, right after the business details had been worked out, I was too close to the edge not to explode. I started quivering and moaning as I came all around the vibrator and leaned back into Jack's whole body. I could feel his hard dick against me and knew he would be inside me later tonight. As I came, my panties got wet and I got breathless, shaking with pleasure. Maybe he was right and I was showing off a little.

Needless to say, the deal was sealed. Tahiti here we come.