Girl Talk Ch. 01

Story Info
Laura: I interview models to get their sexiest stories.
3.1k words
4.66
12.8k
19
2

Part 1 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Girl Talk 1: Laura

This series is based on interviews I did quite a few years back with women who had modelled for me, or were private clients when I worked as a photographer. Their words have been, 'edited' but only to remove features of continuous speech such as, 'um, ah, eh,' and repetitions of partial phrases which is common in everyday speech.

The Confession Club: Laura is a 27-year-old financial adviser with a major Scottish bank. She's around 5'7" in height, a slim brunette, with gorgeous 34C breasts, and a very outgoing personality. I remembered her telling me this story when I was taking her pictures last year and called her to ask permission to include it in my 'Girl Talk' series.

Laura was actually one of my private and confidential clients, so strictly speaking, not a model, but her story was so good there was no way I could ignore it. I thought it best that she come back into my office to run over the details again to refresh my memory, and she readily agreed. Laura isn't her real name; that has been changed to protect her privacy. We settled down in a couple of comfy armchairs and I started the tape recorder.

Confession Club: Laura, when you were being photographed last year you told me a very exciting story. I'd like you to tell me again, and please don't be shy about the details or sexually explicit language. Don't leave any bits out; because we're not here to judge you, we just want the whole truth, the complete story

Laura: Okay then. I suppose I'd better start from when you phoned to ask for the story again. I sat down afterwards and went through all the details in my head, because I know when I'm reading something, it's the small details that pull you into the story. It also reminded me how horny I got when I was telling you this last year, but I think that's understandable because I was almost naked at the time.

CC: Really? And here was I thinking it was just because you were naturally horny. You girls always have to make some excuse when it comes to being dirty.

Laura: (Laughing) You never leave a girl with any hiding place, do you?

CC: Not if I can help it! Making you face facts is a good thing, isn't it?

Laura: Okay - if you say so. Let's get started. My boyfriend and I had been together for about a year when this took place. We had a good sex life; we were adventurous enough I suppose, and he loved taking photos and videos of me stripping off, getting naked, and masturbating, either with my fingers, or with toys, which he had bought for me.

He also liked me to dress a bit 'tarty' and accidentally expose myself when we were out in town. He got a real kick out of seeing other men looking at me, and knowing they wanted me. It wasn't just him though; I'm making this sound as if it was all his idea. I liked it too, a lot, if I'm being honest, and I regularly used to sit in a club or bar showing a fair bit of tit, or sometimes would 'accidentally' open my legs to expose my pussy as I got off a bar stool. Seeing the way those guys looked at me used to get me pretty hot and excited.

CC: Things soon took a slight change of direction, didn't they?

Laura: Oh! They certainly did. When we got home from our 'flashing trips to the clubs and pubs we were always ready for action and would almost tear each other's clothing off. Sometimes not even waiting to get upstairs, we'd do it in the hallway, the kitchen, even in alleys off the main streets if we couldn't wait to get home. He knew just what to say to get me excited.

'That guy in the red shirt couldn't take his eyes off your tits. He had a raging hard-on and was desperate to ram it into you.' That kind of talk when we were making love just got me so turned on and even hotter for him, but I would tease him back.

'Oh yes! But did you see the guys at the table behind us when I turned around and got off the barstool. I let them have a good look at my wet cunt. I've never seen so much spilled beer.'

This went on for a few months, with both of us egging the other on with even more outrageous fantasies and 'pillow talk.' By now, in our fantasies, the guys were taking me outside the club and giving me a good 'seeing to.' Not just one, but three, four or more.

CC: What happened next?

Laura: He turned to me one night after we'd just had a hot lovemaking session and asked me how I'd feel about making a video with maybe another guy involved. At first I froze, but he said it would only be pretend. As I already told you, we were making our own horny masturbation videos on a regular basis, but wouldn't it be even more exciting he suggested, having someone else watching me too, and pretending to screw me.

I asked if he had anyone in mind, and he mentioned this guy, Andy, one of his work colleagues, who I'd met a couple of times when we'd been out on the town. He was good looking, no doubt about that, and I felt a thrill of excitement at the thought, but I felt I had to play it cool so as not to look like a right slut. Yes, I know, typical woman, making excuses, that's exactly what we were talking about earlier.

Anyway, I made some excuse about being tired, and said we'd maybe discuss it later. I turned over and tried to get to sleep, but the thoughts kept going around and round in my head. I was very, very excited, and didn't sleep at all well that night.

CC: How long was it before he sprung the surprise?

Laura: Not long, just a couple of days later. It was a Saturday afternoon, and we were in the bedroom having a little fun. He had the video camera trained on me, and I was acting, or to tell the truth, not acting for the camera. I was feeling very sexy, because he was telling me how hot I was, and if only Andy could see me now, he'd 'come' in his pants. My fingers were very busy, and I was quickly getting to the point of no return, when the bloody doorbell rang.

He looked really guilty, and funnily enough, I'd noticed him looking at his watch a few times already. I put two and two together - and I just knew right away I'd been set up.

I'll just go and see who that is, OK? he mumbled, as he left the room, looking pretty damned guilty. I jumped out of bed, quickly grabbing the lingerie and clothes I'd just removed and ran into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror, slightly flushed with my efforts for the camera and laughed a little to myself.

If only the silly bugger knew how excited I was at the thought of his friend joining me in bed, even if only for a simulated sex video he wouldn't be so guilty. I had a feeling this was going to be quite an exciting afternoon - the thought of someone else seeing me as I masturbated for the camera was deliciously wicked.

In the bathroom I tried to put on the lingerie I'd taken with me, but I was becoming so excited I could hardly breath as various scenarios ran through my mind. I stopped for a moment and forced myself to breathe evenly and slowly in an attempt to calm myself down. I finally managed to put on the scanty white underwear, and stockings, my hands trembling all the while. Next a short black skirt, and an almost see through white blouse. With a final deep breath I was ready, and walked boldly out of the bathroom, but despite the brave face I was putting on, I couldn't help but notice how weak and shaky my legs felt.

He was in the bedroom looking nervous and shifty, and when I asked him who was at the door, as if I didn't know, he replied it was Andy from work. His story was that he'd promised to let Andy borrow some old classic movie on DVD and had just forgotten to mention it. When I asked him where Andy was now, he told me he was downstairs.

'Hold on, wasn't that the guy you wanted me to make a video with?' I said, acting dumb, and he nodded, looking even more uncomfortable. I glared at him, making him squirm even more like a worm on a fishhook, then called him a bastard. When I turned and walked out of the bedroom he followed, apologising and pleading, saying it was only meant as fun and he'd overstepped the mark. He didn't have a clue. I got to the top of the stairs and shouted down.

Andy, there's something up here we want you to have a closer look at.' Well, his jaw nearly hit the floor in amazement, but I could see how excited he was.

'But you got dressed again,' was all he could say.

'You're a right silly bugger sometimes' I said, 'I only got dressed so I could get undressed again. There better be lots of power left in those batteries - I'm hoping this lasts for a good long time', I added with a wicked smile. He was like an eager puppy with two tails. At that point Andy appeared at the door.

There was little preamble - we all knew why we were here, so after a few moments of planning how it would go, Andy and I took up our positions and the camera started rolling. We stood beside the bed and Andy started kissing me. I was trembling with excitement, but I was also determined to make them work for it. I'd been set up, and I wasn't going to meekly give them what they wanted without a little resistance.

'Hey, this is only supposed to be pretend remember?' I protested and turned my back on Andy. I put my head back on his shoulder and closed my eyes as he kissed my neck, giving me goose bumps and a lovely shiver down my spine. His hands slid up over my breasts and began to squeeze my nipples, varying the pressure in a 'milking' motion, and I loved every moment of it. I let him unfasten the buttons without protest and shrugged the blouse off my shoulders, revealing the flimsy white lace bra and the tops of my breasts.

I could see the guys were both very excited and I deliberately ground my bottom against the hardness I could feel nudging against me. Andy groaned as I stepped away from him, teasing. 'Sit on the edge of the bed,' I said, and he sat down. I stood in front of him, swaying slightly, and caressing my breasts through the thin material of the bra. He was mesmerised, as I ran my hands down my body, and began to slide my skirt higher. When I knew he could see my stocking tops and white panties, I ran my hand over my mound and let out a little moan of pleasure. He reached for me, and I stepped back out of range.

It was like taking a toy from a kid, he looked so upset. I got him to stand up, rubbing my breasts against his chest, and he slowly massaged my back. I reached down and unbuckled his belt, then pushed his trousers down over his hips. His cock was making a decent bulge in his boxers, and I couldn't resist 'accidentally' brushing my hand against it as I pushed his trousers down.

He took off his shirt, and I unzipped my skirt, letting it fall to the floor, and we both got on the bed. Although I was getting really excited, I was keeping an eye on both of them, as I realised, they had a little more in store for me than just 'pretend.' I'd known right from the start that I wanted the same thing, and what's more I was going to give it to them, but because they been so sneaky about it, I was going to hold out as long as possible to teach them a lesson.

Andy was behind me again, softly caressing my breasts and this time I let him carry on. He slid the straps off my shoulders, and pulled the cups down and off, releasing my breasts. Now my titties were totally exposed to his gaze, and his hands too. I let him go on for a moment or two, then 'suddenly' seemed to realise what was happening and pulled away again.

'No, no, no, it's only 'pretend' remember?' I scolded, and he looked suitably crestfallen, not to mention frustrated.

My next move was in complete contradiction to my words as I turned around and slowly worked his shorts down over his hips. His stiff cock swung out and up, and I reached for it, holding it in my hand for a moment, feeling its hardness. I looked at my boyfriend; he was operating the camera with one hand and had his prick in the other. I got down on my knees in front of Andy and pretended that I was going to give his cock a suck, putting my mouth almost over his knob, but then to their obvious disappointment, pulled back.

I was going to make the bastards sweat for this I thought wickedly. They both groaned audibly. I lay back down on the bed and got Andy to kiss the inside of my thighs as if he was about to go down on me. I still had my panties on, even though my wetness was soaking through, and it was obvious that I was really turned on. I watched his face and the top of his head as he worked higher, trailing his tongue over my soft skin expertly.

I let him get as far as licking the wet fabric and tasting my juices. The touch of his tongue was heavenly, and I nearly surrendered at that point and let him carry on, but their plan to seduce me wasn't quite forgiven yet. I rolled over and got to my knees.

'Shall I take my panties off now?' I asked my boyfriend, all sweetness and innocence. He just made a croaking noise which could have been a 'no', but I wasn't going to stop now, so I slipped them off quickly and got back on the bed with Andy.

'Let's pretend we're doing it 'doggy' style' I said to Andy, and he got around behind me. I got down on my hands and knees, presenting myself, thrilled by the fact that he would be able to see my wet and open cunt for the first time. It must have been a lovely sight.

'Fuckin' hell, Laura, bloody fantastic' was all he said, as he shuffled closer on his knees until I could feel his hard cock rubbing against the inside of my thigh. He slowly began to thrust back and forward, pretending for the camera he was inside me. I was rapidly reaching breaking point and wanted his cock deep in me but was determined to hold out just a little bit longer. I told myself it would be all the sweeter for the wait. Pulling away just a little bit, I made it look as if I was re-adjusting my position.

'Careful, not too close,' I warned, wriggling my bottom as if to get away from his thrusts, but now as I had hoped, with each thrust his cock was brushing against my clitoris. I closed my eyes and moaned loudly, unable to resist the sublime sensations for much longer. His cock was rubbing against the slippery crevice of my cunt, and my wet, open lips were covering his knob with my juices. I almost had him where I wanted him - almost.

This continued for a few more minutes, and I could feel the excitement mount in every fibre of my tits, stomach and cunt. I knew my orgasm was close. I just couldn't hold out any longer, and got down on my elbows on the bed, bringing my pussy to a much better angle for penetration, with my arse and cunt, high in the air. With his very next thrust his knob slipped easily into my wetness. He withdrew, mumbling an apology, but with the very next thrust the same thing happened again.

Given my continued warnings about only pretending, the poor guy didn't know what to do, but this second time he didn't withdraw, just held it there as if waiting for permission, or denial. It was me who pushed back onto him, impaling myself on his cock to get every last bit of it. I came almost within the first two or three strokes. I hadn't realised just how excited I was, but I couldn't stop coming. I screamed and moaned and thrashed about as if I was mental.

My boyfriend must have put the camera on a tripod because the next thing I knew, he grabbed my hair, pulling my face up and pushed his prick into my mouth. I gobbled him eagerly and Andy was still hammering away at the ruins of my cunt, fucking me senseless. I could hardly breathe - I thought I would die of pleasure.

CC: Whew! What a great story Laura. You've given me a lot more detail this time, and you're right; it is the details that make the story.

Laura: Well, as I said, I thought long and hard about it, trying to remember what I was thinking and feeling at the time. Was that Okay?

CC: Was that Okay? You're a marvel Laura. How does it feel to get that 'off your chest' so to speak?

Laura: Let's see - how does it feel? Three words: wet and horny! I'd like you to take some photos of me now. If I don't get my panties off right this minute, I'm likely to fucking explode.

CC: Yeah! Well... thanks you so much for your story - and yes, great idea, let's do some photos.........

* * *