Amateur Dramatics - Act 01

Story Info
The Ice Queen Melts.
11.8k words
4.87
11.2k
13
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amateur Dramatics

After I split from my girlfriend, I was, to put it mildly, at a bit of a loose end. We'd been together for nearly two years, and the many hours of my time I'd devoted to her every day were now my own, to do with as I pleased. So, I began to look around for something to fill in those free hours, and since I was still comparatively young at twenty-eight, I thought I'd maybe get myself back in the dating game too. As luck would have it, I saw a little feature in the local newspaper which said that one of the local drama groups was holding auditions that very weekend, and although I hadn't done anything like that since my schooldays, I thought, 'what do I have to lose?' Not only would I be taking part in something I'd always had an interest in, but I'd be meeting new people and who knows where that might lead?

Come Saturday afternoon, I turned up with a lot of other hopefuls at a local church hall, and was informed in a pre-audition speech by the director that they were auditioning for a musical, which I suspected all along, musicals generally being the mainstay of local amateur dramatics. Although I do say so myself, I know I have a decent singing voice, so that didn't worry me, but I have virtually no experience of dancing. Hopefully, others were in the same boat, and the choreographer would keep the moves simple, but I'd have to pass the audition first. I'd done a fair bit of singing in the week leading up to the auditions to strengthen my voice; it's like anything else, you're using muscles to produce the sound, and you have to work on it to keep it fit for purpose. However, it all turned out fine; they seemed to think I had a really strong voice, and I managed to secure a part. Nothing major, just in the chorus, but that was good enough for me.

It was quite a big cast, so it took me a few weeks to get to know everybody, and remember their names. There was quite a wide age range too, from eighteen-year-old teens up to people in their mid-forties, from all sorts of backgrounds, but most of them seemed to be what might be termed, 'middle class,' teachers, lawyers, and other assorted professionals. The women outnumbered the men by at least two to one, and I thought this may be quite a rich, 'fishing ground,' for romance. I was open to anything, being youngish and single, so I had an open mind as to what may come my way, and something came my way very soon, in the shape of divorcee, Alana Johnston.

She was a stunning brunette, with a slim, lithe figure, shapely dancer's legs and an infectious laugh. She was clever and intelligent, just a few years older than I was and seemed to gravitate to me naturally; making it obvious that she liked me. I liked her too, and each night after rehearsals, some of the cast regularly repaired to a local pub before going home. She sat at the same table as me, and we chatted away easily. I offered to drive her home, but she refused, saying she had her own car with her.

At that point she looked me directly in the eye and smiling, said quietly so the others couldn't hear, 'But you could always follow me home if you want to.' I told her that I wanted to, and after a few minutes, she stood up and made her goodbyes to the others, and a few minutes later I left too. She was sitting in her car, with the window rolled down, and again gave me that wicked smile filled with promise. She waited until I got into my car, and switched the engine and lights on before easing her own car out of the car park. I followed her lead, and within a few minutes she drove into the driveway of what I presumed was her house, while I parked on the street.

'Nice house,' I said, showing my appreciation, and she thanked me as she got out the keys and opened the door. The hall light was already on, but it was only a security measure and there was nobody there except us. We went into the lounge, which was beautifully and tastefully decorated with a mixture of contemporary and antique pieces which blended well together. 'Comfortable and elegant,' I decided, feeling quite relaxed, but excited by what was about to happen.

'What can I get you?' Alana asked, offering a variety of drinks.

'Better not,' I said, 'one more and I'll be over the drink driving limit.' She looked at me, smiling as if I were a simpleton.

'So, you're thinking of going home already?' she asked, still smiling, teasing me.

'Not quite yet, I hope,' I assured her, so she fetched me a drink.

'Don't worry sweetheart,' she teased again. 'This is a big house and I have plenty of spare rooms,' quickly adding, 'if by some strange chance you may need one.' I took her in my arms and kissed her, and she kissed me right back, as I let my hands stroke and massage her back, shoulders, bottom, and then breasts. When we finally came up for air, we were both really turned on, her breathing was shot to hell, and she was gasping with excitement.

'Why don't you show me where my room is,' I suggested, teasing her now, and she took my hand, pausing only to switch off the lounge lights before leading me up the wide stairs. The room she led me into was obviously her own room, and not losing any time we lay down on the king-sized bed together, both still fully dressed, but not for long. Within minutes, I had her silk blouse open, and she had unbuttoned my shirt. I pusher her bra up off her titties and what magnificent tits they were, with lovely dark nipples and areolae. She moaned and shuddered with excitement as I stroked and squeezed before lowering my head to suck on them. Her short skirt had hiked up considerably with all her squirming, which meant my hand didn't have far to travel when I began to caress her legs. She opened, eager for my touch, and I let my hand slowly wander up the length of the firm, muscular dancer's legs. By the time I got to where I wanted to be, she had spread her legs wide in blatant invitation. Her flimsy, but obviously expensive silk panties were a mere scrap of material, and as I stroked her pussy through the fabric she moaned really loudly.

'Oh yes, touch me, that's it, just there,' and then more urgently, demanding, 'take my fucking panties off,' politely adding, 'please.' I slipped the panties off her hips, down and over her slim ankles, and as the panties cleared her feet, she spread herself again, and I had my first view of her beautiful wet cunt. I could see a token tuft of dark hair on her pubic mound, but her labia were totally naked, shaven and plump. Her generous lips were slightly parted, dribbling a clear viscous fluid, and as I let my fingers spread it over her lips she pushed up towards my hand. I rubbed her juices gently around and over her clitoris, and once again she pushed herself against my hand, seeking a more intimate contact still. Her loud moans of excitement were slightly muffled by our kissing, but as I slipped two fingers between her lips, into her wetness, she arched her back in pleasure, breaking our kiss, and her moans of pleasure could have been heard all over the house, big as it was.

From lying flat on her back, she turned to me and unbuckled my belt. There was a look of sheer lust in her eyes as she said, 'Let's get these off shall we? I need you to make love to me now.' She slipped her hand down the front of my boxer shorts making noises of approval when she found I was good and hard and ready for her. Mimicking my actions of earlier, she pulled my trousers and boxers down and off and now we were both naked. She rolled over on her back, again spreading her legs wide. 'Please don't wait any longer, please,' and I found myself, poised above her, my hard cock just inches from her open wetness. She reached down, taking me in her hand, leading me to her, and I followed her guidance as she led me between her lovely wet lips, down, down, right into the depths of her hot pussy. I slid into her easily, her wetness precluding any resistance there, and I felt my balls come to rest against the smooth skin of her delightful arse. Now she let out a long shuddering groan of delight as I rested there, filling her hole, not moving. She opened her eyes, looking at me, smiling, and kissed my face affectionately.

'Are you just going to hang around here all night, or are you going to fuck me?' she teased. So, I fucked her, gave her what she asked for, determined to give her as much pleasure as she was giving me, and judging by the moans and screams of ecstasy I succeeded. She was well into her third orgasm before I finally let go and filled her pussy with my come. We lay there for a while, resting before our next bout, and we both knew there was more to come, but I think we both dozed off for a little while, so comfortable were we in each other's embrace. It was a need to pee that woke me a short time later, so I slid out of bed and padded barefoot out of the room, trying not to wake her, searching for a toilet. I found one easily enough, and business done, headed back to the room. She was sitting up in bed, smiling at me as I came into the room.

'Are you okay?' we both said at the same time, then laughing we met together in the middle of the bed, kissing once more. Within minutes she was urging me to fuck her again, so I dragged her to the edge of the bed, turning her over. It wasn't hard, she knew what was coming, and knelt expectantly, head down, arse high in the air as I slid between her still soaking wet lips. I gave her a quick, hard ramming just to let her know I was there, before settling down to a gentler fucking.

After about thirty seconds she looked round to me, 'No, please, fuck me hard again like you were doing,' she pleaded, and I presumed she was referring to my initial ramming of her doggy style, so being the gentleman I am, I gave her a good hard seeing to, ramming my cock again and again into her soft and welcoming depths. Her loud moans and shrieks of approval told me I was giving her exactly what she wanted, so I experimented a little, slapping her tight little arse, which looked as if it was made for spanking, and pulled her long dark hair, gently at first, but then more viciously when it became apparent that she loved it. She came loudly, exhorting me to fuck her hard, and then as I smacked her arse even harder, she came again, almost howling like a dog, which was appropriate since I was fucking her doggy style. 'Ooooooh,' she sobbed out, 'it's not stopping, it's... not.... stopping.' I couldn't hold back anymore, and once again I painted the internal walls of her pussy with my come.

After a while, we sort of ground to a natural, exhausted halt, both of us falling across the bed, and snuggling up to each other, and this time we didn't waken up until morning, when her alarm went off. She jumped out of bed immediately, shouting, 'Last one in the shower is a sissy,' as her naked and altogether delightful arse disappeared out of the door. It was crowded in there with both of us, but I soon forgot that as she ran her soapy hands all over my body, paying special attention to my cock and balls. For my part, her tits and arse felt sublime as I massaged the soap into them. Suddenly, she dropped to her knees, directing the shower head to my cock, rinsing the soap off before taking me in her mouth, and working on me expertly with her hands and lips.

'Oh god,' I thought, 'it doesn't get any better than this,' as I exploded in her mouth. She swallowed it all down, her beautiful face and eyes looking up at me all the time, smiling. I got down and dirty with her, in the bottom of the shower, and as the warm water cascaded down on us I spread her legs again, sucking and licking her pussy, until it became obvious that she too was coming again, and when she came, I kept right on sucking and licking, although she tried to stop me, saying it was too much, it was too intense, she couldn't bear it, but she was helpless to stop me, and helpless in the face of her own sexuality as she came again, even louder and harder than the first time.

Before I left her that morning she insisted I sit down at the kitchen table with her, and over coffee, she impressed on me that although she had enjoyed our lovemaking, and would not be averse to repeating it, she wasn't looking for a regular relationship. She was, she explained, not long out of a messy divorce, and she had no wish to get involved with someone else quite so soon. I agreed at once with her, but I tried my best to look suitably disappointed. Seeing my 'disappointment,' she took my hand and said, 'We could meet up again tonight if you'd like that?' and I told her I'd like that a lot, and so it was that I returned to her house again that evening and although not quite a repeat performance, we varied it as much as possible, we made love for what seemed like hours on end, with another morning encore in the shower.

I didn't see her again until we met up for rehearsals later that week, when she greeted me warmly, kissing me on the cheek, and smiling effusively. I caught sight of her from time to time during the rehearsals, but this was the week when for dance purposes, we were paired up with the members of the cast we would be performing with. For my part I was paired up with two older ladies, one I estimated in her late thirties, the other perhaps very early forties. I had barely spoken to either before, and now we were to be thrown together for weeks, which to my surprise turned out to be a good thing.

The elder of the two was called Phillipa (call me Phil) a blonde, about 5'6" tall, slim, with good legs. She wasn't as lovely as Alana, but she was very attractive all the same, and I thought, given the chance I wouldn't say no. The younger woman was called Emily, and she was quite a stunner, with shoulder length auburn hair, almost as tall as me, about 5'8" to my 6', and she had a great figure, slim, but curvy, and truly wonderful legs. I was drawn to her straight away, despite the age difference, but realistically I couldn't see anything of a sexual nature happening between us. She was way out of my league, and I knew it. All I could do was be nice to her, learn my part, and learn my dance moves so I wasn't standing on her toes.

However, this also meant I had to practice my dance moves with her, thus throwing us together quite a bit. She was very understanding and very gracious regarding my clumsy first attempts at dancing, but under her tutelage and perseverance I began to get the hang of it. The only thing was, and it's quite embarrassing, I seemed to have an almost permanent erection when we were dancing. If she noticed she said nothing and I tried to keep my distance so as not to rub up against her, but occasionally it couldn't be avoided, and she behaved as if it never happened.

As the rehearsals and the weeks went by, we talked a lot more, mostly about the show, but occasionally she would let slip little things about her life, her marriage, etc. In contrast, if she asked me about myself I told her, probably more than she needed to know. Soon we had to learn yet another new dance move, and although the simplest move yet, it caused me the greatest problems. Basically, as members of the, 'Chorus,' we had to dance behind the main actors, and this little dance consisted of Emily standing in front of me, but leaning back against me, with my arms around her waist, while we swayed from side to side on the spot. As I said, it was easy, but of course that brought Emily's bottom into sharp contact with my erection. The first time we rehearsed it I almost died of embarrassment, and yet I liked it too. Emily, for her part looked over her shoulder at me, no smile on her face, dead serious, but said nothing.

'I'm sorry,' I whispered in her ear as we swayed back and forth, and again she looked back at me.

'Please, try to control yourself,' she whispered.

'I am trying to control myself, really I am, but you're so beautiful, I just can't help it,' I said. She looked round at me again, still no smile, and shook her head without saying anything as if I was a hopeless case, while we danced on.

This went on for a few more weeks, with me getting hard every time I was near her, and her trying to ignore my 'affliction,' as best she could. I apologised yet again, as I did every time it happened and usually she just ignored that too, but this day was different.

'It's been happening for so long now, I feel I may even miss it now if it wasn't there,' she joked quietly. 'At least it lets me know that someone finds me attractive,' she finished.

'Attractive? You're far more than attractive, you're quite simply one of the most beautiful women I've ever met,' I declared. 'You have a beautiful face and a marvellous figure too.' She laughed, but I could see she was pleased.

'I wish my husband thought as you do,' she said enigmatically. Not wishing to pry, I told her that he must be a fool if he thought otherwise, and again she gave me that little sad smile, and nothing more was said. My hard on pressed against her all through the rehearsal, and again she looked back over her shoulder at me, when my cock nestled against her bottom, but this time she smiled at me; just a little smile, but a smile nonetheless, which gave me some hope.

The next week I arrived at rehearsal soaked to the skin. My car was in the garage, and it had started raining, really belting down, as I walked to the rehearsal hall. 'Oh dear,' Emily said, 'what's happened to you, you're soaking wet?'

'My car's in the garage over the weekend,' I explained, 'and I got caught in that really heavy shower about five minutes ago.' At the end of the rehearsal, with me still slightly damp, she insisted on driving me home.

'You'll catch your death of cold,' she insisted, mothering me a little bit, which I liked. It's nice to be pampered occasionally, especially when you're living on your own, so I let her drive me home, all the time watching her elegant, well-manicured hands on the wheel. I have a thing about hands, and teeth, and she was up there with the best on both counts. Of course, I also took the occasional peek at her legs as she drove; her shortish skirt hiking even higher, showing slim thighs. I was hard again, as usual when close to her, but I don't know if she noticed or not.

She pulled in outside my apartment building, but didn't switch the car engine off, so I thanked her for being so nice and apologised once more. She just smiled again and told me to think nothing of it. I leaned across to kiss her cheek and she turned her face slightly to receive it, but I didn't pull back as is usual, and kissed her cheek again, closer to her mouth, then again, and suddenly I was kissing her mouth. I could feel her body stiffen, there was a slight resistance, and then she was kissing me back. She had the presence of mind to switch the engine off, and then she was in my arms.

She was a great kisser, and with the ice broken she seemed to hold nothing back, kissing me passionately. I slipped my hands under her sweater, feeling the generous breasts through the flimsy material of her bra, and when the expected protest didn't materialise, I pushed the bra higher, and her gorgeous, wonderful boobs were naked in my hands, and what a handful they were. She was breathing erratically, and whimpering quietly with pleasure as I stroked and, 'milked,' her nipples, gently one moment and then pinching them slightly harder the next. At last she broke away from me, pulling down her bra and sweater.

'No, no, please stop, please, stop. This can't happen, it's crazy, I'm married, and far too old to be involved with you, really I am' she protested. 'Far too old,' but as she said it I continued to caress the front of her sweater, feeling her hard nipples press against the fabric. Her eyes fluttered closed again, and then as if summoning untold reserves of resolution, she, opened them, and pushed my hand away from her breasts. 'Please don't do that again, I must get home,' she pleaded, but I turned the tables and placed her hand on the front of my trousers. She didn't see it coming, and before she quite knew what was happening, she was feeling my cock through the material. Her hand lingered a moment or two longer than was necessary, and then she pulled back as if her hand had been scalded. 'Please, please don't do that,' and then, 'Now off with you, I must get home.' I smiled regretfully.