Cigarette over Sex

Story Info
Two girls share a cigarette over sex.
2.6k words
4.48
5.7k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you miss her?" Erin sighed from the bed.

"No," I say, truthfully. "No, I don't miss her. I just miss..." I glanced at Erin, who was watching me with her sharp brown eyes, arms crossed over her chest. "Well, you know."

"No." Erin didn't take her eyes off me. I could see the curve of her lips, hinting that she was amused, and likely messing with me. "What do you miss, Robin?"

I glared at her, and rolled my eyes, and leaned against her bedroom door, mimicking her bravado. "You know."

She laughed, took a sip of her beer, and stood from the bed. I felt uneasy - I didn't want another relationship, not right now. With her long legs, Erin crossed the room, stopping too close for comfort.

I'll be honest; Erin was attractive. Two inches taller than me, with intense brown eyes and hair to match. Her jaw looked sharp, her chin too, like every part of her was cutting into me. I found myself staring at the scar above her left eye, which she claimed was from a hiking accident in the Rockies.

Not wanting to seem rude, I glanced away, and she chuckled. Erin pulled my own bottle from my shaking hand, abandoning our drinks to the nightstand.

She leaned closer, her hand on my shoulder, drawing me toward her. She stopped, lips close to my ear, and gently breathed on my neck with her warm breath. I pressed backward, holding my palms against the wall.

"Erin," I managed to whisper. "This isn't..."

"Do you miss fucking, Robin?" She cut me off, and my breath hitched. I felt her hand slide into my belt, pulling our waists together. "Do you miss feeling like this?" she asked, her knee pushing between my legs. She let her fingertips drag down my neck, collarbone, and rest on my shoulder again. I managed a weak swallow.

She pulled away, just enough for eye contact. She smirked, pleased with herself, and amused at my reaction. "Do you?"

I nodded, holding her stare. She leaned back to my ear, lowered, and dropped her voice. "I can give you what you're missing, Robin," she said, and I shuddered.

"Erin, we're friends," I protested, her knee wedging my legs further apart.

"Friend can have sex," she murmured, her hands finding the bottom of my shirt.

"I just got out of a relationship."

"I'll be your rebound."

I could already feel my resolve weakening as her palms pressed into my stomach, thumbs massaging my sides. Her lips were still near my ear, not touching me, but breathing hotly on my skin. I felt my shirt start to lift, and I tensed, still unsure. She noticed and stopped.

"If you didn't miss this, you would have stopped me by now," Erin said slowly, seriously. She pulled away, forcing me to look at her again. "Let me make you feel good, Robin."

I took a breath. "Okay."

Erin raised an eyebrow, smirking again. "Wonderful."

I didn't realize until then how much Erin had been holding back. She closed what distance was left between us, pressing me against the wall. Lips touched my throat, rough against my windpipe. She let one hand drop to my thigh, the other ran up my stomach, pressing me still further into the wall. I let my hands tangle in her hair. I craned my neck to let her kiss up my throat. I let her make me feel good.

Eventually, she carried me to her bed, taking the chance to squeeze my ass. She laid me down, and I hastily took off my shirt for her. She didn't waste a second, unhooking my bra and taking a nipple in her mouth. I moaned as her tongue touched me, very distracted as to where it would be later. I wrapped my arms around her neck, pulling her closer. She kissed down my stomach, hands already working on my belt. Her cold knuckles brushed my skin and I gasped.

She glanced up at me, amused. Holding my eyes, she let her fingers barely graze my stomach again. My stomach clenched, and I bit my lip to keep from making another sound.

"I like it when you moan for me," Erin teased and relentlessly dragged her knuckles up my stomach. I couldn't help the moan that slipped past my lips. Erin laughed and resumed kissing down my stomach.

She undid my belt, and slid off my jeans, along with my underwear. After a second I felt her cold fingertips on my clit, and my whole body stiffened. My shoulder blades arched as she increased her pace, keeping her pressure painfully light. My hips lifted, trying to push into her hand. In response, she took my hand in hers, leading us back down to my waist.

Her eyes caught mine, looking at me expectantly. My eyebrows knit in confusion, Erin just smiled and rolled her eyes. She leaned back over me, lips an inch from mine. She guided our hands further, finding my clit again.

"Show me how you want me to fuck you, Robin."

I gaped, shocked at her request. After a moment, I nodded, and Erin let her lips fall to my shoulder. I started rubbing myself, Erin's fingers tracing the same path mine had made. After she caught onto my rhythm, I put my hand over hers, showing her the pressure I needed. After letting me guide her a few moments more, she removed my hand and took over. She understood exactly what I wanted.

Another minute passed and I felt the pressure start to build. I moaned when I suddenly felt her tongue run the length of me. She did it again, slow but heavy, before lifting my leg to her shoulder. She increased her pace, still pushing her tongue hard against me. My legs started to shake, and my panting grew heavier. Fingers suddenly spread across my stomach, and Erin held her tongue flat against me as I came. I moaned again, enjoying the orgasm more as Erin continued licking me through my high. I settled while Erin finished up, and crawled to lay next to me, breathing just as heavy.

"Enjoy yourself?" Erin mused after a minute, still looking at the ceiling.

"Yeah," I laughed. "You?"

She tilted her to look at me and slowly ran her tongue over her lips, making a show of tasting me in her mouth. "Very much."

Before I could respond, she sat up, reaching toward her dresser.

"What are you doing?" I asked, propping myself on one arm.

"You smoke, right?"

I shrugged. She grinned and lit a cigarette, taking two long pulls before offering it to me. She met my eyes. "Trust me, there's nothing like a cigarette after having sex with me." She paused. "Except for more sex with me, of course."

I rolled my eyes and moved to take the cig from her, but she just held it out of reach. I glared, but she just lifted an eyebrow, taking another long drag and leaning forward.

Our lips met, and under the taste of smoke, my tongue felt a hint of lemon. Her hand moved to my chin, tilting my mouth into hers. Our lips created a seal, and I breathed in, holding as long as I could, pulling the smoke from her.

Erin broke away first, somehow knowing I couldn't go much longer. I tried to turn my head, but her fingers still caught my chin, and the smoke fled my lips as I held her gaze. The girl studied me, exploring my face with her gaze, taking a breath of smoke every now and then.

I had almost calmed from my orgasm when she abandoned the cigarette in an ashtray. I had almost asked for another shotgun when she flipped over onto me. I realized, suddenly, that Erin was still fully clothed while I lay naked under her.

I looked up at her, hair falling loosely around her shoulders. My fingers found the buttons of her shirt, and she looked down, amused.

"What are you doing?" She asked, and in an overwhelmingly sexual tone that made me feel I had crossed a line.

"I was... I was just..." I stammered, gesturing with my hands, which were still holding her shirt.

"You were just doing what?" Erin asked, lowering her lips to my windpipe like she wanted to feel my voice when I answered her.

"Taking off your shirt," I finally sighed, partially in annoyance, but mostly in the pleasure that I was receiving from her lips. Erin moved back to the side of my neck, letting her tongue graze against my skin.

"I don't think I said you could do that."

"I don't remember asking," I replied confidently. I was starting to resume work on her buttons when she pulled away from me. I let my hands fall dumbly to my sides, waiting for her next words.

None came, the girl just nodded, jaw clenched, and returned her lips to my collarbone. I wasn't fast enough, and Erin's hand caught my own to guide me back to her shirt. I finished undoing her buttons, but she made no move to shrug the shirt off.

I ran my hands up her sides, marveling at the feeling of her skin beneath my fingertips. My hands made their way under her shirt, to Erin's back, long and leaning over me. I gently dragged my fingernails down her back, and Erin's lips left my neck, her breath catching. She froze, still as I raked my nails across her back again. I felt her let out a long, hot breath against my skin.

"It's okay Erin," I grinned. "I like it when you moan for me."

Her lips dipped back to my ear. "Do you now?"

"Mhmm," I hummed, savoring the feeling of her breath on me.

"Then do that again."

I complied, my fingers running like water down her back. As I did, Erin let a long, low groan out next to my ear, filling me with her voice. I let out a quiet whimper as two cold fingers slid into me.

"Can't hear you? Want to try again?" Erin asked. I tried to quip back at her, but the second I opened my mouth, her fingers flicked inside of me, and all that came out was a jumbled mess of noises.

"One more time?" she purred in my ear, her fingers motionless inside me again. I pulled myself together, desperately trying to control the intensity in my stomach. I took a deep breath, determined.

"Erin, I-" with a wicked smile she curled her fingers, and my entire body jolted. She curled her fingers again, stroking me with a pressure I didn't know possible. I groaned, clenching my jaw, eyelids fluttering. I relented- I certainly didn't mind the way she made me feel.

I waited for her next movement, but it never came. I groaned in frustration, opening my eyes, only to see Erin smiling and amused. I gave her a look - what's the deal? - I asked with my eyes.

"Beg for it," she drew.

"Wh-what?" I asked, entirely startled.

"Admit it. No one has made you feel like this-" she twitched her fingers again, and I sucked in a quick breath, "- in a long time. You do want this, don't you?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes," I sighed.

"Yes what?"

I rolled my eyes. "Erin, I am so not doing this."

The brunette just shrugged, smiling wickedly. "See what happens."

Erin resumed stroking again, slowly moving her fingers through me. I was confused, but that soon gave way to a more overwhelming emotion as I let Erin pull me closer to another orgasm. I felt her thumb reach up to rub my clit, and I groaned with the rough pressure she applied. Her thumb moved in time with her fingers, gradually forcing my legs to start shaking with anticipation again. The slow tension was working me up more than before, and I felt myself nearing the edge.

I moaned, feeling my orgasm climb closer. "Erin, I-"

Almost immediately, her hand completely retracted from me. I blinked, watching Erin re-light her cigarette.

"What the fuck was that?" I asked, still trembling slightly.

I watched as Erin put the cigarette to her lips, taking a long, sharp pull. She pulled the cigarette away, continuing to suck in air before letting the smoke drip out of her lungs. Her eyes flickered to me innocently.

"What was what?"

"Why did you stop?" I asked, exasperated.

She shrugged. "I didn't realize you wanted me to make you come again."

"And why would you thi-" I paused, realizing. I ran my tongue over my teeth, annoyed. "Whatever," I sighed, reaching to finish myself off.

My fingers barely brushed my clit when I felt her hand on my wrist.

"That's my job, Robin," Erin murmured, pinning my hand to the bed.

I smiled. "Then do it."

Erin raised an eyebrow, returning two fingers to my clit. I breathed a sigh of relief, feeling the wonderful sensation of her skin on mine. She lazily rubbed circles, eyes intently watching me. She quickly pinched my clit, a wonderful mix of pleasure and pain, eliciting a yelp from me.

"Too much?" she asked softly, after a moment.

I shook my head no, to which she smiled.

"Good," she murmured, giving my clit a longer squeeze.

I threw my head back as I felt three long fingers press inside of me, not hesitating to start pumping. Erin started pumping faster, letting her fingers slide effortlessly into me. I desperately needed a release, and focused on not letting my face betray how close I was to orgasm. Erin's thumb circled my clit again, and I closed my eyes.

And suddenly, Erin stopped moving inside me again.

I groaned in frustration. "Erin, just fuck me already."

"I am fucking you," she said, pointedly.

"You know what I mean."

Erin shrugged, lowering her head to kiss my collarbone, as if saying she was done talking to me. I let her lick her way up to my shoulder, where she started kissing back down my collarbone.

"Erin?" I tilted my head toward her ear.

"Mhmm?" the vibration of her lips tickled my skin, and I shuddered.

"Please make me come."

Erin ignored me, moving her lips between my breasts.

I finally gave in, needing Erin to keep touching me.

"Fuck, Erin, please let me come."

I could feel Erin smiling into my stomach, dropping her lips lower with each kiss. My body ached for her lips on my clit, but she was moving painstakingly slow.

"Erin," I breathed, practically on my last straw.

She wrapped her lips around my clit, lightly sucking.

"Fuck. Oh, fuck Erin, that's-" she cut me off, sucking on my clit harder as she resumed fucking me with her fingers. She used her lips to pinch my clit, and I groaned, feeling her lightly tug my clit with her mouth, still sucking.

"Erin that feels incredible," I moaned, shaking. "Fuck, Erin, I need you to make me come. Please, just let me come for you."

She hummed against my clit and curled her fingers deep inside me, and the vibrations sent me over the edge.

I came hard, shuddering, swearing, and saying Erin's name. Heat rolled through me, the tingling sensation in my clit initially overwhelming. My legs straightened in pleasure. She pulled her fingers out of me, carefully licking them off before returning to lick me slowly through my high.

I was still rolling through the waves of my after-orgasm when Erin placed the almost-dead cigarette in my mouth. She held it for me while I breathed in. My lungs burned, threatening to cough out the smoke, but I kept pulling until my throat tingled. I turned my head away to let the smoke out, and I distantly heard Erin stubbing out the cigarette.

I took another deep breath of air to clear my lungs. "Well that was different."