Cinco de Septiembre

Story Info
It turns out Tariq’s hookup really likes to be watched.
9.1k words
4.82
9.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: First of all, if you've found this story randomly, then welcome.

However, if you follow me, or even if this is your second story of mine, I want to give a brief explainer. All my stories take place in the same universe. You will see a lot of character crossover. Generally speaking, they are posted in chronological order. But each story should still be able to stand alone. And thus, you should be able to read them in whichever order you choose.

I'd also like to thank PhilAnderer for graciously editing this story.

Enjoy!

*************************************************

Tariq stared at the pretty girl crying on the floor of his room. This was not how he hoped the weekend would go.

Her name was Delaney Baker. She was his roommate's little sister and she had just broken up with her boyfriend. As he watched her weep quietly to herself, he wondered why he had agreed to this.

"Hey dude," Chris had said to him a few days ago. "Do you care if Laney comes to stay with us for the weekend?"

"Us?" Tariq had asked. "Won't you be at Chloe's? You know...like always."

"I mean, I'll probably sleep over there."

"So you want Lamey Laney to stay with me?"

"Come on, man. She just started college at State and then Tim broke up with her."

He and Chris had been randomly assigned as roommates last year when they were freshmen, but at this point they were friends for real. They even knew each other's families pretty well. Tariq had met Laney countless times. He knew she had dated Tim for years in high school.

Then another thought had occurred to Tariq. "How old is she now, anyway?"

"She's 19, why?" But then realization had washed over Chris's face. "Oh, you motherfucker. She's my sister. You can't sleep with her. She's only a year younger than me. She's basically my twin. It'd be like fucking me."

"You know the best way to get over somebody is to get under somebody. It might be what's best for her."

Chris shook his head. "I'm not pimping out my little sister to you. She just needs a safe place to land for a few days while she pulls herself together. Can you just be a gentleman about this?"

"Fine," Tariq had replied with a sigh. "Lamey can stay in our room. And, I promise not to sleep with her." He smiled. "Unless, she wants me to."

"You're disgusting."

"What? To refuse her would be very ungentlemanly."

"Will you just watch out for her for a few days? I promise I'll be around most of the time."

"Yeah, yeah. Anything for you. Give Chloe my love in the meantime."

Now, Tariq watched this girl weep silently to herself on the floor.

And it was a shame because she really was beautiful. She was petite, with decent boobs and a decent ass, but her face was stunning. Like a movie star. Button nose, smooth pale skin, even a chin that was somehow perfect. Currently, her curly hair was dyed purple. But over the last year, he had seen it in nearly every shade of the rainbow. Blonde, black, blue, pink. One time it was even bright green.

She also had sleeve tattoos. At 19. From what Tariq could tell they were mainly historically themed. Castles, princesses, knights. That sort of thing. Which was weird because Chris was fairly straight laced. But his sister proved that their parents were obviously ok with body autonomy. Altogether, Tariq found Laney's self expression both sexy and intriguing.

In a different context, her being here would be close to things that played out in his fantasies. But this certainly wasn't that situation.

"It really will be ok," he told her, racking his brain for anything he could say to cheer her up. "I know it sounds lame, but there's a whole lot of fish in the sea."

With that she cried ever harder.

"What did I say?"

"'Finding Nemo' was the first movie we watched together," she replied through her sobs.

Fucking white people, Tariq thought to himself. "Do you want me to call your brother?"

"No, I'm sure he's with Chloe right now. I don't want to bother them." And then she broke out into another fresh round of tears. "I just want what they have."

"Shit, don't we all," Tariq muttered. Chris and Chloe had met last year. And to hear him tell it, she had walked into their room as basically a stranger and demanded to fuck him. They had been together ever since.

And, like, was it too much to ask that some beautiful stranger would show up and do the same for him? Just spread her legs wide and tell him to go to town?

He looked at the girl crying on the floor and sighed. It obviously wasn't going to be Laney. "Well look," he told her. "I'm going to pop downstairs and get some fresh air. It sounds like there's a party going on. You want to come check it out?"

She shook her head. "No, I'll probably just go to bed."

He turned to leave, but she called out his name.

"Thanks for letting me stay here," she told him. "I know I'm not good company right now, but it really does mean a lot."

"Yeah, don't mention it. Just get some rest. Maybe you'll feel better in the morning."

------

Downstairs, there were more people than Tariq expected. Last year, he and Chris had lived in a traditional dorm. But this year, they had moved into a six-bedroom house at the edge of campus. The other housemates were known for the silly parties they threw. Festive soirées, as they called them. Tonight's theme was Cinco de Septiembre, to celebrate being two weeks into the school year. Everyone wore sombreros. And while the house wasn't quite big enough to host a true kegger, the alcohol was certainly flowing. Tequila especially.

Tariq scanned the faces in the room until he found one that surprised him. Beth Fletcher stood surrounded by a group cheering her on as she prepared to take a shot. Not her first, if the two squeezed limes laying next to the fresh one were any indication.

The last time Tariq had seen Beth was one of the weirder nights of his life. It was last year when he was still a freshman. Beth had been dating one of his friends named Marty Holstein. One night, Marty had talked Tariq into filming Beth as she gave him a blowjob. Tariq had only agreed because, well, how often does something like that come up? It turned out to be hotter than he expected. Beth had been topless and obviously turned on by being filmed. But then, with almost no warning, Marty had pulled his dick from her mouth and blew a load on her chest. He had made fun of her afterwards and turned to give Tariq a high five.

And that was the last interaction Tariq had had with Beth. But now, here she was. At his new house. Doing shots.

As she licked the back of her hand and sprinkled on salt, their gazes met across the room. She gave him a wink as she licked the salt off. Something about the motion was oddly suggestive. Then, she picked up the shot glass and downed the tequila, before finishing it off by sucking on the lime. Her face scrunched up and she slammed the glass down. The crowd applauded, urging her to do a fourth. But she declined, politely excusing herself.

Beth made her way over to Tariq and gave him a giant hug. "Hey there," she said, her face a little too close. He could smell the booze and citrus on her breath.

"Hey," he replied, surprised to get such a warm greeting. He tried not to, but his eyes flicked down to take a look at her body. She wore a blue button-up shirt with several of the top buttons undone, exposing a generous amount of cleavage. Tariq didn't know much about bra sizes, but her boobs had to be a good bit more than a handful each. On bottom, she wore a black skirt that stopped at her mid-thigh. His eyes flashed back up to her face. She had on bright red lipstick, a bit of blush, and dark smoky eyeliner. Her long blond hair hung loose at her shoulders.

"Like what you see?" she asked with a smile.

"Sorry, I just..." He shook his head. "It's, uh, been awhile. How are you tonight, Beth?" he asked.

"Oh, you know, just out celebrating. It is Cinco after all."

"The one people normally celebrate is eight months from now," he pointed out.

She laughed. "You're the one throwing the party."

"Well, my housemates are anyway," he replied with a chuckle. "What are you celebrating?"

She shrugged. "Being back in the country I guess."

"Yeah, I heard you were in China over the summer. How was it?"

Her gaze was distant for a moment. "Eye opening," she replied finally. "I feel like I really discovered myself."

Tariq laughed. "I guess that makes you the next in a long line of white women who went to Asia to find themselves."

She pursed her lips at the joke, but then smiled. "I didn't mean spiritually." She glanced down coyly.

He frowned. "What...did you mean?"

She gave a little shrug. "Nothing really. You excited about the new school year?"

The change of subject took him aback. "Sure, I guess. Linear algebra will be a bitch. But, hey, at least I'm not in the dorms anymore."

She laughed. "Yeah, this is a great party house," she said, looking around. "Let's do a shot together."

They did. And then they talked some more. And then did another shot. And then kept talking. Never once mentioning the elephant in the room. That the only interaction they had ever really had was eight months ago when he had filmed her blowing his friend.

As the night wore on and the party continued, Tariq kept expecting her to eventually excuse herself. To go off to another party. To go home. Or just to say that it was good seeing him and find someone else she knew.

But, she didn't. Their conversation kept flowing naturally from one topic to the next. The occasional lags filled with shots and toasts to a made-up party theme.

It was after midnight when Tariq pushed his luck. The evening thus far had been a pleasant surprise, but nothing about it really made sense. "So what brought you way out here tonight?" he asked her. "People don't normally end up on the edge of campus accidentally."

Beth stared at him for a long moment and took a deep breath in and out. Then she nodded her head almost like a silent encouragement to herself. She leaned in close, to whisper in his ear. "I have a memory I need to reclaim."

"Oh yeah?" he asked, struggling to put meaning to her words, beyond the obvious.

"Do you ever think about that night last year?" she asked.

"The one where I filmed you blowing Marty?" It was a stupid point of clarification, Tariq realized. As if she could be referring to anything else.

She rolled her eyes. "That's the one."

Tariq had definitely thought about it often. But often, it came with the association of guilt. Marty had treated the whole night like he was some pornstar and she was just a thing to be objectified. "Honestly, I feel like I need to apologize." The way Marty treated her that night had been the thing that ended their friendship. "As it turns out Marty is kind of a douchebag."

She nodded. "But you aren't. It was a weird night, and you were really sweet through it all."

He stared at her for a moment. "You were hot as hell that night." It felt strange to be talking about it now, especially after beating around the bush all night long.

"Can I tell you a confession?" she asked.

Tariq felt himself nod.

"I know Marty was an asshole. But fuck, I got so horny just knowing that I was being watched." Beth shook her head. "If Marty hadn't been so obsessed with getting off, that night could have ended very differently. For both of you."

The image of Beth's bare tits covered in semen flashed across Tariq's mind. His dick began to rise at the memory. "Wait?" He paused as his attention snapped back to the present. "Both of us?"

Beth gave him a conspiratorial wink. "I learned something about myself in China." She leaned forward again so her lips were almost pressed against his left ear. "I really like black dick." She reached a hand down to lightly caress his crotch through his pants.

Even though it was getting late, the party was still in full swing. People were literally all around them. Many of whom Tariq shared the house with.

The unexpectedness of all this was giving Tariq some difficulty thinking straight. "Black dick, huh? I didn't think they had many of those over there."

"They do in the international dorms," she said, her lips still against his ear.

"Oh," he managed. "I guess that makes sense." He was fully erect now and it was getting hard to think about much else besides her hand tracing the outline of the bulge in his pants.

She briefly put her lips to his, giving him a light kiss. "So, want to help me reclaim that memory?" she asked.

Tariq could only nod again in response.

She raised an eyebrow suggestively. "Where's your room?"

He almost answered when realization flooded over him. "Fuck, we can't," he said. "My roommate's sister is in there."

Something like a gasp escaped her lips and she jerked her hand away from his crotch. "I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were already with someone."

Tariq shook his head. "It's not like that. She just broke up with her boyfriend and needed a place to stay. She's been crying in our room all day. She was finally getting into bed when I came down here."

As Beth paused to consider, her hand drifted back to his crotch, caressing his dick through his pants again. "Do you think she's asleep by now?" Beth bit the corner of her lower lip. "I promise not to be too loud."

He glanced towards the door to his room, and Chris's words echoed in his head. 'Laney just needs a safe place to land.' 'Be a gentleman.' 'Watch out for her for a few days.' Tariq sighed. Why did Laney have to be here tonight? He had fantasized about something like this happening. But he never dreamed it actually would. Especially not with a girl as hot as Beth.

He shook his head. "I guess I can just go take a peek, right?"

She nodded knowingly. "No harm in checking."

They made their way through the crowd until they arrived at Tariq's door. He opened it as gently as he could and peeked in. Laney was sound asleep and snoring softly in the far twin bed.

'Fuck, Chris is going to kill me,' Tariq thought as he glanced back to give Beth a thumbs up. She all but shoved him inside in response.

Tariq closed the door quietly and Beth immediately pushed him back against the door, forcing her tongue deep into his mouth. He could still taste the last tequila shot on her lips. As they passionately made out, Tariq began exploring her body with his hands. He undid a few more buttons of her shirt and snaked his hands under her bra, grasping a breast in each palm. They felt even bigger than they looked beneath her shirt. He lightly pinched each nipple, before running his hands around to her back and reaching down to her ass. In the dark, he could feel that she was wearing a thong, the thin bit of fabric buried between her asscheeks. As they continued to kiss, he hiked her skirt high enough to grab the bare parts of her ass. Beth moaned against his lips and reached back to grab one of his hands, moving it around to her pussy. Her panties were more than damp. He moved the thin fabric to the side and ran a finger up and down her slit, pleased to find that she was clean shaven, other than a little landing strip. He sank a finger inside her folds and brushed up against her clit. Beth let out a quiet gasp, as Tariq held her between his hands, one firmly on her ass, the other exploring her cunt. He moved his hand lower and easily slid a finger inside her.

"Oh, fuck," she said, their mouths still pressed together. "Don't stop."

Tariq inserted a second finger. She was so wet, it went in as easily as the first. Another moan escaped from her throat as he felt her from the inside. Then using the hand still on her ass as leverage, he began thrusting his fingers in and out of her, occasionally using his thumb to make contact with her clit. Beth broke off their kiss, and rested her head against his shoulder, her breath came in heavy gasps.

"Holy shit, I'm cumming," she whispered. Tariq felt her pussy convulse around his fingers. She continued moaning for a solid minute before gently moving his hand away. "That was embarrassingly quick," she whispered with a soft laugh. "I've just been so turned on all night."

Tariq shook his head in wonder. "I'm glad I could help then." Everything about this evening was going very differently from what he had expected.

After a moment, she dropped to her knees, fumbling to get his cock out of his pants and into her mouth. Whatever had happened in China had definitely changed her. She was no longer the shy, nervous girl he had filmed last year.

He leaned back against the door and let out a light moan as she took the fullness of his dick into her mouth. Across the room, Laney slept on soundly as Beth bobbed her head up and down his shaft and swirled her tongue in circles around the head of his cock.

Tariq was trying to keep his breathing to a quiet pant when Beth stood up. It was dark, but Tariq could tell she was tugging off her skirt and panties. "I need you inside me right now," she whispered as she lay down on the unoccupied bed.

He kicked off his own pants and moved to the bed. "I don't think I have any condoms," Tariq whispered as he hovered above Beth, his dick just inches from glory.

"Shut up and fuck me," she whispered back. "I've been on the pill for years."

Across the room, Laney shifted in her sleep. Her snoring ceased and she rolled over to her side so that she was facing them. But she still seemed to be asleep.

As Tariq hesitated, making sure Laney hadn't woken up, Beth reached down to grab his dick and pull him toward her. She pressed him against her. Into her. The head of his dick parting the lips of her pussy.

As the ridge line of his cock passed through her tight opening, all consideration for Laney disappeared. There was only him, and the girl beneath him, and his dick inside her.

Beth wrapped her legs around him, crossing her ankles behind his ass. He sank the length of his shaft as deep into her as it would go. She put one hand on the back of his head, the other on the small of his back, lightly running her nails through his hair. Against his skin.

He had had sex before, but always with a condom on. The difference now was indescribable. And not just physically better, but emotionally better too. More intimate.

She whispered softly in his ear. "Fuck me harder."

Tariq pulled his cock almost all the way out, before plunging it back in so hard his balls slapped against her ass. A gasp escaped from Beth's lips as he filled her pussy to its limit. She dug her nails into his back as he pulled most of the way out and repeated the motion again.

"Holy shit," she whispered as he continued fucking her hard and slow, reveling in the feeling of not having a barrier between his dick and the walls of her vagina. Each time he jammed his dick deep inside her, she let out a sound somewhere between a gasp and a moan, not always particularly quietly. Soon her gasps turned into just a stream of heavy panting. "Fuck me, I'm cumming again," she whispered, her voice heavy and breathless. Her legs tightened around his waist and her cunt contracted around his cock. Tariq knew he wouldn't make it much longer.

"I'm close too," he told her.

"Don't stop," she said. "Just cum inside me."

Those words put him over the edge. As he continued thrusting in and out, he felt his dick spasm, shooting out load after load of thick cum into the tight depths of her vagina. Now it was Tariq's turn to let out a groan. It was better than anything he had ever felt.

He kept pumping his cock in her pussy until he finally went soft and slid out. He rolled off to one side, still breathing heavily.

"Wow," Beth said, letting out a deep sigh.

They lay there for several long minutes, wrapped in each other's arms, before Beth finally got up to pee. Laney shifted in her sleep again, but her breathing still seemed regular. Hopefully, they hadn't woken her.