Cinco de Septiembre

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I might taste like her," Tariq replied with a frown. He could still feel Beth's juices dried on his face.

Laney pursed her lips, started to say something, but then shrugged instead. "I guess there's nothing to be done about that." Beth was to his left, so Laney sat down on the bed to his right. Her hand still on his dick, she leaned her head towards his. He met her in the middle, their lips gently brushing up against each other. It was completely different from the urgent, lustful way Beth had kissed him. Laney was delicate and gentle. He kissed her, and hesitantly, she kissed him back, her mouth timidly exploring his. As their tongues found each other, Tariq gently caressed her cheek.

"We don't have to do anything you don't want to," he told her between kisses.

Laney smiled, still holding onto his cock. "No, this is nice." She grabbed one of his hands and put it to her breast. "Here, I think this will help."

Tariq leaned forward to continue making out with her, his hand gently tweaking her nipple. Laney let out a slight moan. Out of the corner of his eye, Tariq could see Beth watching on, smiling contentedly. She flicked her eyes down to Laney's bare crotch, and lifted her eyebrows.

Everything that was happening was absurd. All of it. But he thought he understood Beth's suggestion. He let his hand drift down to Laney's crotch. She widened her legs in response. He began to gently trace his fingers up and down her pussy lips before slipping one inside the crease of her labia to find her clit.

"Oh fuck," Laney breathed, her lips still pressed against his. "It's so much better when someone else is doing it."

As they continued kissing, she began stroking him. Her hand running up and down the length of his shaft, still coated in another girl's juices. He continued fingering her, and she began gyrating her hips against his hand.

Her lips on his became more frantic.

He pulled his head away from here. "Are you ready?"

She nodded, her eyes serious and concentrated. Tariq was still sitting with his legs draped over the edge of the bed. Laney stood up and lifted a leg over his lap to straddle him face to face. Beth again shifted her position to accommodate them, but just barely. The girls' legs were smooched up against each others'. Laney stared at Tariq for a moment, her knees on the bed, her breasts shoved in his face, her elbows on his shoulders. She ran her hands through the back of his hair. Tariq wrapped his arms around her back, squeezing her tight.

He tried to guide himself into her, but she was sitting too far forward. Instead, his dick was awkwardly pressed against her asscheeks. He tried to shift himself so that his cock could find her pussy, but without hands, the position made it difficult.

Next to them Beth chuckled. "You two are cute. Here, let me help." She reached forward to grab Tariq's cock. "Raise up a little, Laney." As Laney did so, Beth angled Tariq's dick so it was pressed against the entrance to Laney's vagina. Beth smiled. "Now just lower yourself on to him and enjoy."

Tariq felt her pussy lips expand around the head of his cock. Laney let out a gasp as he slid inside. "Holy shit, you're so much bigger than..." She didn't finish the sentence. Instead, lowering her hips, allowing him to sink deeper inside of her.

"That's it," Beth encouraged, a hand still wrapped tight around his dick. "Just ease yourself down."

It was weird fucking two girls back to back. The differences were more noticeable than he would have guessed. Laney was unquestionably tighter. Her pussy was like a vise around his cock. He could feel her fighting to fit in every extra inch of him. But she was also less experienced. There was a hesitation in her movements. She didn't quite know how to use her body and it showed. Somehow, even that turned him on. Laney's naïveté was proof of her innocence. Fucking random people wasn't a thing she did. That made the experience raw and organic.

Laney began panting heavily as she struggled to get him all the way inside. When she was about three fourths of the way down, she paused. "I don't know if I can get all of you in me. Like, this feels incredible, but I also worry you're about to split me in half."

"You don't have to do it all in one go," Beth suggested. "Maybe just fuck him a little bit and ease yourself down slowly."

Laney nodded. She lifted her hips slightly before lowering them back down. The feeling of her tight pussy sliding up and down his cock was indescribable.

"That's it," Beth coached. "Easy does it. I'm sure Tariq will enjoy this, no matter the pace."

Tariq nodded his head enthusiastically with a smile.

Laney laughed and raised herself up again and slid herself back down. Gradually, she began to pick up the pace, breathing harder and harder. Soon her chest was heaving, causing her breasts to dance before his face. He only had a moment to stare in awe before his attention was drawn back to her tight pussy around his dick. Just like Beth suggested, on each thrust, Laney was slowly working the rest of his shaft into her inner depths. He didn't know whether it was the natural lubrication of their combined juices or if her muscles had just relaxed enough to accommodate the size of his cock, but eventually she reached the bottom. Her ass was resting on his thighs, the entire length of his dick buried inside her.

"You did it!" Beth cheered next to them.

"Holy fuck," Laney managed, panting heavily. "I didn't know sex could feel like this."

"If you really want to see stars," Beth said. "Pull yourself almost all the way off him and slam back down."

Laney nodded and did as she said, sliding her pussy up so that just the head of Tariq's dick was inside her. Then she forced herself back down and her whole body shuddered. "Holy shit, I'm cumming," she cried out. Tariq felt every muscle in her vagina tighten around his dick.

"Fuck, I'm close too," he told her.

"I'm on birth control," she said through gasps. "Just cum inside me."

Tariq didn't quite know why but he looked over to Beth for permission.

She smiled and spread her arms out in a welcoming be-my-guest gesture.

Tariq looked back to Laney. "Then, do that again. All the up and all the way down."

Laney nodded, sliding her pussy all the way back up the length of his shaft, before slamming back down on it. This time, they cried out in unison. Semen erupted from his dick into her deepest parts. The words that came out of her mouth were incoherent as her pussy spasmed around his cock. Time seemed to stand still as they came together, both lost in the bliss of orgasm. Tariq let loose stream after stream of hot cum inside her. She cried out with each one. He didn't know how long it went on, but eventually he realized he was lying on his back, with her collapsed on his chest. He was still inside her, but finally starting to grow soft.

Tariq looked over to see that Beth had been fingering herself the whole time. Now, she too had her head laid back, sighing contentedly.

Laney rolled over and off Tariq towards Beth. She landed like she was making a snow angel, except her legs were all tangled up with Beth's. She looked like she was about to apologize, but no words came out. She was too spent to speak.

Beth patted her thigh. "Good job. That was hot as fuck," she said. "How you feeling?"

Weakly Laney raised one hand to give a thumbs up.

Beth laughed. "At least you're not thinking about what's his name anymore."

Laney smiled and shook her head, her eyes still closed.

Tariq caught his breath and sat up to look at the two beautiful women next to him. The first trickle of cum was just starting to leak out of Laney's pussy. The way they were positioned, it was spilling out onto Beth's shin. He started to point it out, but Beth put a finger to her lips and shook her head.

Tariq continued to stare in wonder. He couldn't believe what had just happened. He had fucked Beth, then Laney. And now his cum was spilling out of one onto the other. And everyone seemed fine with this. It was better than any fantasy he had ever concocted.

Eventually Laney let out a deep sigh and sat up. "Wow," she said. "Just wow. That was exactly what I needed." She looked down to see the cream now gushing out of her onto Beth. "Oh shit, I'm sorry."

Beth laughed. "Don't be sorry. Be happy. I've already had his cum on me this morning anyway."

Laney nodded and looked back and forth between the two of them. "I'm going to go get cleaned up. But honestly, thank you both so much for letting me do that."

As Laney went to the bathroom, Tariq locked eyes with Beth. "This has literally been the best 24 hours of my life," he told her.

"I don't see any reason why it has to be just 24 hours." She ran a finger through the glob of cum on her leg, the glob that had just been inside Laney, and put it to her mouth with a wink.

Tariq shook his head. "I guess we reclaimed that memory?"

Beth nodded with a smile. "And then some."

Laney walked back out of the bathroom still completely naked, her curly purple hair framing her perfect face. "So...we can't let my brother know about this, right?"

Tariq laughed. "I was under strict instructions not to fuck you. I think it's safe to assume Chris will murder me if he ever finds out about this."

Laney cocked her head to the side in consideration. "Huh, I had only considered it from my point of view. But you're right, you'd be in way more trouble." She paused to smile and run a hand over her breasts. "It's almost like I can blackmail you from now on if I ever need more black cock."

Beth laughed. "Honey, if you ever need Tariq's cock again, I'll blackmail him for you."

Laney giggled in response.

Tariq laughed as well. These were two of the hottest girls he had ever seen. If they wanted to fuck him every day from here on out, he certainly wasn't going to complain.

"So what are your plans for next weekend?" Beth asked Laney.

"I don't think I have any."

"You want to see us again and cum?"

"Don't...you mean, 'come and see us again?'"

Beth shrugged. "Either way."

Laney's movie star face lit up with a laugh. "Sure, that sounds nice."

*************************************************

Author's extra note: If you enjoyed this story, please leave a comment. I don't actually care about likes and subscriptions (although I'm sure the algorithm does.) But I legitimately love to hear when my stories turn people on. ;)