Cinco de Septiembre

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Beth returned from the toilet, she crawled back into bed and snuggled up against his chest. He knew he should tell her to leave. Laney couldn't find her there in the morning. But somehow, the words wouldn't come out. As sleep took him, all he could think was how perfect the evening had turned out.

------

The next morning, Tariq woke early. The alarm clock across the room read 6:52. The girl in his arms shifted in her sleep, letting out a contented sigh, wigging the smooth skin of her naked ass closer to him, against his bare dick. At first, he couldn't remember the night before. A flood of thoughts hit him at essentially the same time.

Primary of which was "oh fuck."

Laney was staying the weekend. Oh fuck, was she the one in his bed? Did he fuck his roommate's sister? But no, that wasn't right. Laney cried all last night. And anyway, she was asleep when they came in. They? Who the hell was he with? "I like black dick," echoed through his mind. Beth Fletcher had said that. Images flitted across his memory. His fingers inside of her. Her mouth on his dick. Finally, the two of them fucking, her legs wrapped tight around him.

All of it with Laney sleeping next to them. Oh fuck. That might be even worse than if he had just had sex with her. Harder to explain anyway. And Beth was still here. Oh fuck, Chris is still going to kill me.

"Beth," he whispered in her ear, gently shaking her awake.

"Good morning," she said back sleepily. "Ready for more already?"

"My roommate's sister is still in the room."

"Oh shit," she whispered back. "I forgot about her."

"Me too."

"Will she be cool if I'm here?"

He thought of her bawling on the floor the night before. "I don't think so."

She wiggled back against him again, grinding her asscheeks against his cock. "Do you think we have time for a quickie before I go?"

"Probably not." It was the most painful thing he had ever said. "Chris will be pissed if he finds out."

She sighed. "It's sweet how close you two are." There was no malice in her words.

"Um, guys...I'm awake." The voice came from Laney.

Oh fuck.

At first, Beth and Tariq froze. "Laney, I can explain," he said eventually.

She laughed, soft and melodic. "I don't think there's much to explain. I was awake last night too."

Oh fuck.

"Laney, I'm so sorry. I..." Tariq searched for words to explain the situation, but couldn't find them.

"You don't have to apologize," she answered.

"Laney, for what it's worth, I'm sorry too," Beth said, lying next to him. "Also, I get that this is an awkward way to meet someone, but hi. I'm Beth."

"Hi, Beth," Laney said in the dark. "You don't have to be sorry either. In a weird way, it kind of helped."

"Wait, what?" Tariq asked. Was he actually going to get out of this? Without pissing anyone off?

"I mean don't get me wrong. I was mad at first," Laney continued. "Like, it's a little rude. But then, I don't know. Listening to you two fuck was kind of hot. I think it finally got me out of my head. I put myself in your shoes and imagined having a one night stand with someone. And I realized I could do it. It might even make the breakup easier."

Next to him, Beth began breathing a little harder. She reached a hand around to grab his cock, gently stroking it up and down.

For a long moment no one spoke. Tariq didn't know what to say. And anyway, Beth's hand on his dick was taking up most of his attention. It would have been awkward, if it didn't feel so good.

Laney must have heard the rustling under the sheets. "Jesus Christ, are you two about to fuck again?" she asked.

Beth hesitated. "Would it bother you if we did?"

Laney let out a burst of awkward laughter. "I can just leave the room if you want."

Tariq remained silent, but inside he was panicking.

"So, can I tell you a weird confession?" Beth asked, her hand still stroking Tariq's dick.

"I guess?" Laney replied.

"I discovered recently that I like it when people watch me having sex."

Laney let out another burst of nervous laughter. "How does one discover something like that? Like...did someone accidentally walk in on you? And then just...stay?"

"It was a game of truth or dare. It got kind of out of hand."

This was all news to Tariq. He thought they were being clandestine last night. He had never considered Beth might have actually wanted to get caught. "You know," he said. "You don't actually have to do every dare, right? Like, no one is forcing you to play."

Beth laughed. "I guess I wanted to. Something about it made me feel slutty. But, like, in a good way." She continued running her hand up and down his cock.

"So...you just want me to watch? I don't have to...do anything?"

Tariq's head snapped toward Laney. Oh fuck. That was far from a 'no.'

"If it makes you uncomfortable, you don't have to," Beth responded. "I don't ever want to make anyone feel weird."

Laney was silent for a long moment before she answered. "No, I guess it doesn't make me feel weird. Honestly, I'm sort of curious." She chuckled. "No one has ever offered me the opportunity."

"You're sure you're ok with it?" Beth asked again.

Laney took a deep breath. "Why not? I'm certainly not thinking about Tim. That's nice at least."

"And Tariq, you're good with this?"

"Umm...yes?" he replied, his voice full of hesitation. This was very, very different from how he had seen the morning going.

With that, Beth shifted her position and whipped the covers off, exposing the nakedness of them both. The sun had risen high enough to fill the room with light, even through the closed blinds. Tariq's dick stood straight like a flagpole.

"Holy fuck." Laney leaned forward from her bed to peer at it more closely. "I didn't know they made penises that big."

Despite the weirdness of the situation, Tariq felt proud. He was nearly nine inches when he was hard. But even soft, he was almost always bigger than his friends in all the locker rooms he had been in. Still, it was sexy to hear a girl comment on his length.

Beth got on all fours, ass in the air, and positioned her mouth above his cock. Gently she put her tongue to him, licking away the precum that had formed there. Just that sent a wave of pleasure through Tariq's whole body. She took more of him into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head of his dick as she went. Then she went further, lowering her jaw, taking even more of him in.

"No way," Laney said from across the room.

She fit a surprising amount of his cock into her mouth before gagging. Maybe two thirds of the way down. She pulled him back out, gasping for air. "Holy shit," she panted.

Laney laughed from her bed. "You did your best, girl. That thing's a monster."

The running commentary turned Tariq on more than he would've guessed. Maybe Beth was right. Knowing someone was watching did make it hotter.

Beth smiled at Laney and shrugged, before turning back to Tariq. She took his dick back in her mouth and began bobbing her head up and down on it,

Playing with him with her tongue as she went. It might not be a deepthroat, but it still felt good as hell.

He looked over to Laney to find her gaze attentively rapt on the scene. Her eyes glanced up to meet his. She smiled and gave him a thumbs up.

For whatever reason, that put him over the edge. "Oh fuck, I'm about to cum," he said. To both of them really.

Beth pulled her mouth away. He was still laying on his back, but she kept pumping away with her fist. Laney leaned forward with interest. Tariq felt his orgasm build and then spill over, as jizz erupted from his dick going everywhere. Some got on him, some got on Beth, some just landed on the bed. And still Beth kept jerking him off until he went soft with a deep sigh.

She looked at him with a frown. "Well how are we supposed to give Laney a show with you like this?" She smiled and started walking to the head of the bed on her knees. "We'll just have to get you hard again."

With that she draped one leg over his head, straddling his face. The smooth pussy and shaved landing strip that he had only felt the night before now hovered above his lips. He could smell the scent of her. It was intoxicating. Just as she lowered herself so he could get his first taste, Laney spoke up again.

"So...this will be the weirdest question I've ever asked anyone ever. But will it be awkward if I touch myself while y'all have at it?"

Beth laughed. "Go for it honey. I'm glad you're enjoying this," she replied, her labia still just inches from Tariq's nose.

"Cool," Laney said. "This is much hotter to watch than I would've guessed." Out of the corner of Tariq's eye, he could see her sit up in bed and remove the covers. She was still wearing the shirt from the day before. But at some point, she had taken off her pants and panties. Now she sat with her legs spread wide and her vagina bared to Beth and Tariq. She was shaved completely smooth.

"Oooh, very nice," Beth cooed, admiring the other girl's pussy. "You did a good job."

Laney smiled. "Thanks. Tim...I mean my ex-boyfriend...he liked it that way." She paused. "But, now fuck him, right?"

"Yeah," Beth responded. "Fuck that asshole." Throughout the exchange, Beth kept one knee planted on either side of Tariq's ear, her vagina hovering above his face, allowing him to gaze up at glory and revel in her aroma, musky and floral. He could already feel the stirrings of renewed life in his dick.

After a long moment, Laney gestured her hand back at the two on the other bed. "Well carry on. It's not everyday I get my own live porn show."

Beth lowered her cunt the rest of the way to Tariq's mouth. He slipped his tongue inside her slit, flicking it against her clit. Beth moaned in response. It was hard to see around her legs, but he could just make out Laney slipping a finger inside her own vagina.

As Tariq worked his tongue back and forth over Beth's clit, his fingers began exploring the rest of her pussy. With one hand, he spread apart her labia to allow his mouth better access. He let the other hand drift lower to the opening of her vagina. She was even wetter than the night before. Slick and inviting. Two fingers slid easily inside.

"Oh fuck," Beth sighed as he pushed his fingers as far inside her as they would go. He pulled them most of the way back out before inserting them again, all the while, never letting up with his tongue.

On the other bed. Laney continued fingering herself, one hand massaging her clit, the other deeply fingering her pussy. Tariq noticed she was matching her timing to his. The fingers she had inside herself were an echo of his own inside Beth. Almost like she was imagining it happening to her.

Tariq picked up his pace, fucking Beth harder with both his tongue and fingers. In response, Laney fucked herself harder as well. Beth began to pant heavily, as her juices ran down Tariq's cheeks. The aroma that flooded his nose was even more intense than before. Pure, unfiltered sexuality.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming." Beth moaned. She must have been trying to keep quiet last night after all because, now, it came out at almost a wail. "Don't stop," she begged.

As Tariq continued with his mouth and hands, Laney cried out as well. "Holy fuck, me too." For a moment, the girls quivered together in sync, their bodies both in the throes of orgasm, Laney on the far bed, Beth with her pussy grinding against Tariq's face. His cock was rock hard.

After a long moment, both girls let out a deep sigh. Beth pulled herself off and sat next to him, still breathing heavily. Tariq could feel his mouth and cheeks wet with her moisture.

"Damn," Beth muttered, moving a hand to wipe the sweat off her brow and then the tops of her breasts. She continued panting for a moment before glancing down at his dick. "Guess that did the trick," she said, letting out a chuckle. "And we still owe Laney an actual sex show." She turned her gaze to the other girl. "What position would you prefer?"

Laney shrugged as she laid back half-reclined, propped up by her elbows, curly purple hair flowing over her shoulders. Her legs were still splayed wide, one leg straight out, the other propped up by a pillow, cocked at the knee. Her shaved pussy bared to them both. "This is so weird, y'all."

Beth's body tensed up slightly. "I'm sorry. We don't have to go on with this if you're uncomfortable."

Laney laughed. "No, I think we do. You two are about to fuck and it's going to be hot." She shook her head. "As for the position, I don't know. I guess just one where I can see everything." She laughed again and ran a finger lightly up and down the slit of her pussy lips. "This is so fucking weird."

Beth grinned. Tariq was still laying flat on the bed, his cock pointed straight in the air. Beth maneuvered him so he was back to sitting up at the edge of the bed. She positioned herself on top in a reverse-cowgirl position. Her back to him, shins flat against the bed, ass in his lap. Tariq wrapped his arms around her chest, taking a breast in each hand. Beth grabbed his dick and held it against her cunt, rubbing the head against her clit. She looked over to Laney again. "You call the shots. Tell me when to put this black dick inside me."

Laney laughed again. "Um, now I guess."

Beth nodded and lowered herself on to Tariq. His cock parted her folds slowly. Even as wet as she was, there was a slight resistance as he entered her. She had to wiggle her hips a bit to get the head of his dick to slide into her canal. She gasped as he did so. Tariq did too. Even though they had fucked last night, it was different this time. Before, they had to be secretive, covert. Worried about getting caught. But now, there was no anxiety. Just the feeling of their genitalia combining.

Across the way, Laney leaned forward with interest as she watched his dick disappear inside Beth. "Why isn't this a thing normal people do?" she asked, mainly to herself. "I mean this is so fucking hot. It's dumb that anyone would think this is weird." Almost casually, she put two fingers back inside her pussy.

Previously, Tariq had just been able to catch glimpses of her pleasuring herself. Now, his angle was perfect. He could clearly see as she gently moved her hand back and forth, drawing her fingers out and plunging them back in.

"Oh, goddamn," Beth moaned as she eased herself the rest of the way down onto Tariq's cock. He squeezed her tits as she impaled herself on him. The feeling of being buried inside her was incredible. Her pussy muscles squeezed every inch of his dick in a different way. Slowly, she raised herself back up, before lowering back down, his cock sliding out and back in. Both sensations electrifying.

Beth began to pick up her pace, lifting her cunt almost off his dick dick and slamming it back down. All the while, Laney watched on hungrily. Again, matching the timing of her fingers with Beth's humping. Every time Beth jammed herself down onto Tariq's cock, Laney would thrust her fingers deep inside herself.

Beth seemed to be watching Laney pleasure herself as closely as Tariq was. It didn't take long before Beth was panting again. She somehow started fucking him even harder. Sliding herself up and down his shaft as fast as she could. The feeling was incredible, but Tariq realized she was going to cum before he did. It was almost like he was enjoying it too much to cum. He wasn't ready for it to be over. Plus, she had just blown him. He felt like he still had some stamina left.

Still, he wanted it to be good for her. And maybe she would want to keep going after she came. He moved one hand from her breast down to her pussy. He reached a finger into the upper cleft of her vulva to find her clit. Delicately, he began to manipulate it.

As he did so, Laney reached a second hand down to her clit. Previously, she had only had her fingers inserted into herself. But now, she clearly wanted to match her movements with the couple she was watching fuck.

Beth must have noticed the same. As soon as Laney's second hand got involved, Beth came. Her vagina squeezed tight around Tariq's cock and she cried out in pleasure. She pumped her cunt furiously against him, one long moan continually escaping from her throat. She might have even been saying words. But if so, they were incoherent.

Tariq almost got close himself, but then her frantic motion subsided. Again, she let out a deep sigh and pulled herself off, still panting heavily.

"Holy fuck, I need a breather," she said between gasps. "My vagina is going to break if it gets any more pleasure." She sat with her back against the headboard, still breathing heavily. Despite it all, Tariq felt a little disappointed. He had hoped she would keep going. Sure, he had already cum once this morning. But, now he was rock hard again and longing for release. Of course, he didn't voice those thoughts. This had already been the best 12 hours of his life. Any complaint felt deeply ungracious.

Somehow though, Beth realized what he was thinking. She looked down at his dick, still glistening in their combined fluids. And then she looked over to Laney with a smile. "You want a turn?"

"What?" Laney's voice was full of trepidation. Tariq, himself, could hardly believe Beth's suggestion.

"Just because I have to tap out doesn't mean you can't carry the torch in my stead."

Laney's eyes went wide. "You want me to fuck your boyfriend?"

Beth laughed. Her naked body was still resting against the headboard, her legs splayed out across Tariq. "We're not actually dating." She paused and shook her head before smiling. "This is more just...a weird one-night-stand?"

Tariq felt like he should say something. But he didn't know what. Instead he gave a half-nod, half-smile.

Laney looked back and forth between the both of them, analyzing the situation, considering the request. Finally she scoffed and shrugged. "Yeah, ok, I guess." She looked down at her own mainly-naked body, her thighs glistening with moisture. "I mean I've already fingered myself pretty hard in front of you two. Fucking him isn't that much weirder, right?"

Beth smiled. "You've just got to let yourself go. Don't worry about the mortification that your head tells you you should feel. Just enjoy the ride."

Laney smirked, then took a deep breath and nodded her head. "What an odd morning."

With that she stood up, wearing just a T-shirt, her lower half naked. She seemed to notice the same thing. "Well this doesn't really seem necessary anymore, does it?" she asked, as she grabbed the shirt from the bottom and peeled it off over head. Her breasts flopped free in response, pale and white with small red areolas. Nipples stuck out, pert. She walked over to Tariq and took his dick between her thumb and first finger. She moved it from one side to another, studying it thoughtfully.

"You have a really big penis," she said eventually.

"Um, thanks," Tariq responded, mesmerized by the contrast in the color of her white fingers against his black cock. Briefly his eyes followed the tattoos on her wrists as they trailed up her arms. He paused as he studied two witches casting a spell on a knight. Tariq's trance was broken when Laney spoke.

"So I just...put it inside me?" she asked Beth, still holding his cock.

Beth nodded. "That's basically how sex works." She drew her legs off Tariq's lap to give Laney more room. She rested her feet instead against his outer thigh, both legs bent at the knee. It left her thighs spread wide, vagina exposed to both of them. Casually, Beth let one hand drift down to run a finger gentle up and down her slit.

Laney nodded and looked back to Tariq. "Right, hi,"she said.

"Hi," he replied.

"So, I guess I'm going to fuck you."

"That sounds nice," he replied.

She moved another step closer to him. Their knees were touching. Laney hesitated, shaking her head. "Can we kiss or something first? This doesn't feel right."