Cinder's Strange Brew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, you're really into this food thing tonight, aren't you?" Cinder began, taking another long pull of the ale. It was some top-notch stuff, and she was already more than halfway through the glass. "I thought for sure you'd be all over Wish's booty- whoa!"

Cinder nearly spit out the mouthful of beer she was swallowing as Maeryll pounced on her.

"Damn, what's got into you?" Cinder asked, although she spread her legs apart without a moment's hesitation.

"Must be the skirt," Maeryll purred into her ear, as her hand slid between Cinder's thighs once more.

The pale-haired elf picked up right where she'd left off before their drinks came, as if she'd bookmarked her spot in Cinder's pussy. Her touch was deft and sure, a single finger stroking the tuft of auburn hair above Cinder's cunt before dipping lower. She flirted with the inner lips of Cinder's sex, tracing the honey-soaked edges of her folds with a lightness that was as maddening as it was pleasing.

"You don't have to be so gentle," Cinder groaned, leaning back against the chair. She pulled the stupid top she was wearing up over her breasts, freeing the generous expanse of her bosom. Her tits popped free of their green prison, hanging there on her chest with a provocative, delightful dangle.

The sight of Cinder's frankly glorious boobage proved too much for Maeryll to resist. She gave up nibbling on Cinder's neck, and instead fastened her mouth onto one of Cinder's large, turgid nipples. Cinder gripped the base of the chair for support, staring up at the starry night sky visible through the crystal facets of the Garden Room's ceiling. Her eyes nearly crossed from the pleasure, while Maeryll savagely worked over one of her nipples with her lips and teeth.

"Mhm," Cinder groaned, writhing in her seat, "yeah, treat 'em really mean, just like that."

The blue-eyed elf drew Cinder's tautening bud into her mouth and sucked on it hard, alternating between lavishing it with her tongue and tugging at it roughly between her incisors. Cinder's fingers laced into Maeryll's snow-white hair, clutching her against her bosom as Maeryll licked and kissed and sucked at her tits with animalistic ferocity.

"Hah, this is nuts," Cinder gasped, her smile so wide that she felt her face might split in half. She glanced around the manicured landscape of the private grove to see if any voyeuristic eyes had spotted them, but it was just her and Maeryll, the table, and their half-finished drinks.

Cinder chuckled. "Wish could be back any minute now, and here you are, stuck on my boobs like a titty-barnacle."

"Want me to stop?" Maeryll said around a mouthful of Cinder's breast. She raised one of her sculpted white eyebrows in a question.

"Maeryll. Don't even joke about something like that."

Wearing a smug expression, Maeryll returned her attention to Cinder's tits. She was clearly enjoying herself, going so far as to lick up a long strand of saliva from one of Cinder's stiff nipples, then spit it back onto the red-headed elf's tits. Maeryll watched it drip down the tanned caramel slope of Cinder's breasts for a moment with hungry sapphire eyes, before diving back in to chase down the drool with her tongue.

All the nipple-play was sending pleasant tingling chills rocketing through Cinder's body, which joined up with the heat coursing through her cunt to give her a double dose of ecstasy. She felt the pressure building inside of her; that sweet, simmering tension escalating towards an unstoppable, inevitable boil.

And if all that wasn't enough to drive her wild, Maeryll's fingers hadn't quit doing their messy work between Cinder's legs.

Maeryll's touch slid through the velvet folds of Cinder's pussy, frolicking around the sex-steeped lips of her cunt. Cinder was already freaking soaked, and Maeryll hadn't even slipped inside yet. Cinder figured it was high time for that to change.

"Gimme," she said with a little whine. "You can't leave me hanging like this, man."

Maeryll snickered, but she wasn't entirely without mercy. She dragged her mouth- somewhat reluctantly- from Cinder's nipples.

"Pull up the skirt. I want us to both watch me go in."

"Fuck. Alright!"

Cinder did as Maeryll asked, rucking up the short little skirt (it really was just so dumb) so that both the elves could see what was going on down there. In a gesture that was both completely unnecessary and entirely smoking hot, Maeryll let a long strand of silvery drool fall from her lips and past the feathery red triangle of Cinder's pubic hair as if Cinder needed any more lubrication. Maeryll smeared it around the auburn-haired elf's pussy, then without further preamble, she slowly inserted her index and middle finger, past the sodden lips of Cinder's cunt.

"Ungh, fuck yes! Straight into the double digits, huh?"

Maeryll's ice-blue gaze flashed around the clearing to make sure that Cinder's little outburst hadn't drawn any attention.

"Keep it down. You're yowling like a cat in heat."

"M-make me!" Cinder replied with bleary, lust-fogged eyes.

Maeryll's answer to that was to snag a dinner roll from the basket on the table and shove it into Cinder's open mouth. The curvy elf's eyes bugged out at the introduction of the improvised gag, but then Maeryll pushed her fingers deeper inside of her cunt, and she didn't have much room in her brain to think about anything else for a little while.

Cinder felt the cuff of her vagina tighten reflexively around the probing digits of Maeryll's fingers. Cinder's pelvic muscles throbbed in response to the delicious carnal foray, and she bucked as if she were trying to slurp the other girl's whole hand into her cunt.

Maeryll stroked her fingers inside of her, while her thumb caressed the sensitive nub of Cinder's swollen clit. The slender elf knew exactly what to do; how to touch, how to thrust, when to slow down, and when to speed up. She was guided by the ragged breaths Cinder managed to drag through the makeshift gag of the dinner roll, the heaving of her ample chest, and the trembling of the other elf's thighs.

Maeryll was laying the groundwork for what Cinder was beginning to suspect was going to be a pretty spectacular climax. As the waves of pleasure built and built and the spasms of ecstasy began to come closer together and grow more desperate, Cinder had a sudden sobering realization.

Oh crap. I'm going to make a mess EVERYWHERE when I come.

The one thing Cinder knew about her body was that she had really great tits. The other thing she knew was that she was a squirter. Well, actually, she wasn't just a squirter. Heck, she wasn't even really a gusher. It was a generally acknowledged truth that when she came, Cinder was a godsdamn sexual geyser.

She spat the dinner roll back on the table. "Oh shit, M," Cinder gasped, "If you keep going I'm gonna friggin' explode!"

"Yeah. That's the idea."

"No, I mean I'm gonna make an abstract painting all over the floor with my cum. And the tablecloth, and probably that bush over there too. Fuuuuuuuck that feels good!"

The pale-haired elf quickly caught on. "Cinder, if you make a scene and get us kicked out of this place before I've had a chance to even eat the first course, I will murder you."

That didn't really seem very fair, especially since the entire time she was talking, Maeryll hadn't stopped finger blasting Cinder's sopping cunt. It was making a wet sucking noise around Maeryll's fingers, which was honestly pretty distracting.

"Aw c'mon Maeryll," Cinder grunted, "this ship has freaking sailed, and there's a storm on the horizon. Things are gonna get wet!" She paused. "The ship in this metaphor is my pussy, in case that wasn't clear. And the storm is-"

"Yeah, I got it Cin." The elf's blue eyes narrowed, then lit up in sudden inspiration as they alighted upon the half-empty pint of ale on the table.

"Perfect," she said.

Much to Cinder's dismay, Maeryll pulled her fingers out of Cinder's lust-greased pussy and snagged the beer glass.

"Here. Come in this," she said, handing the glass over. Cinder accepted it with a dubious expression, her tits still dripping with Maeryll's spit, and her cunt positively drooling for more attention.

"Alright," she replied, "I guess I could make that work?"

"Stand up you silly slut," Maeryll ordered, "and aim for the beer glass."

"Who're you callin' a silly slut?" Cinder grumbled, but she got to her feet and squatted over the glass, holding it underneath the blooming flower of her sex.

Maeryll didn't waste any time. She placed one hand on Cinder's lower back, just above her rump, then slid the fingers of her other hand into the sleeve of the curvy elf's pussy from behind. There was no more teasing, no more slow build towards the peak of Cinder's pleasure. Maeryll meant business, and she fucked Cinder as if her cunt owed her a sackful of gold.

"Oh, oh god!" Cinder moaned, "ugh, unf, mmf, ahh, AHH!"

She was barely able to keep standing up with her legs trembling and Maeryll's fingers plunging in and out of her pussy. The pale-skinned elf gave Cinder's butt a solid smack, and that little blossom of heat sent her over the edge.

"Argh, oh! Maeryll, you fucker! Waauugh!"

Cinder came, her cunt spasming around Maeryll's mercilessly thrusting fingers. She felt the sweet release flooding from between her legs, that orgiastic liberation discharged in a torrent from the very core of her elfin being. She struggled to hold the beer glass in place, bracing herself against the table with one hand while keeping the crystal mug in position underneath her weeping cunt.

There was a good deal of splashing and splattering as Cinder squirted out her ecstasy in a torrent of girlcum. It burst forth from her, spilling into the beer glass, mixing with the remaining ale and filling up the drinking vessel very nearly to the brim once more.

Finally, the cascade of her bliss subsided to a trickle, and Cinder looked down. She'd managed to catch most of her ejaculate in the glass, but a bit had inevitably made it to the floor. She reached for her napkin to mop it up, but Maeryll handed her the dinner roll instead.

"So you can eat the evidence," the elf explained.

"Ok, now that is kinky."

Cinder snatched the dinner roll and sopped up the stray splashes of her lady juice from the otherwise immaculate marble floor of the Garden Room, then took a big bite of the dampened bread. She stared at Maeryll as she chewed, enjoying the expression of excitement that thawed the other elf's ice-chip eyes.

"Yum," Cinder said around mouthfuls of cum-slathered bread. And it was true- her squirt was pretty fucking delicious.

When Cinder finished with the roll, she pulled her skirt back down, stuffed her tits back into their lettucy prison, and then sat back down with a self-satisfied sigh, enjoying the intensity of Maeryll's regard. For her part, Maeryll watched the entire wanton display with rapt attention.

"Now the beer," Maeryll said. She sounded a little breathless, as if she were the one who'd just jizzed a great big bucket of cum all over the place. Her hands were gripping the tablecloth, and she was staring at Cinder with wide, eager eyes.

"Huh?"

"The beer. You've got to get rid of all the evidence, Cin. Hurry- I think our server is coming back."

"Maeryll, you gotta be kidding me-"

"Down the hatch. Come on, do it."

Maeryll's eyes sparkled with excitement, and there was more than a little challenge in her tone.

"Fine," Cinder said, "watch me."

"I intend to."

Cinder grabbed the fancy crystal beer stein from the table and tipped it back, taking a long pull of the drink. The taste of beer mixed with the sweet, slightly viscous nectar from between her legs made for an elixir that was uniquely her. Cinder chugged the stuff down to the dregs, then set the glass back onto the white tablecloth, resisting the urge to burp.

"That was so good they should bottle it," Cinder declared proudly, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. "Call it 'elfwine' or something."

Maeryll smirked, but before she could reply, the click of Wish's shoes on the polished floors heralded the return of their server.

"I hope the drinks are to your liking, ladies. Now, your first course has arrived," the woman announced, placing two plates upon the table with a flourish.

Cinder skeptically peered over the rim of the deep, porcelain dish that sat in front of her. Inside, there was a little sphere of some kind of peeled, pinkish fruit. The core of the fruit had been hollowed out and filled with what looked like whipped cream. Definitely the weirdest aspect of the whole thing, however, was that the little sphere hung suspended in the air, floating in a silvery fog entirely localized to the bottom of the plate.

Cinder wasn't a mage, but she recognized sorcery when she saw it.

"This is some serious wiz biz," Cinder muttered, passing her fork underneath the levitating fruit to make sure it wasn't some kind of trick.

"What we have for you here," Wish explained, "is a miniature mountain peach stuffed with frothed whale milk, suspended about the captured essence of an air zephyr. Chef Tabarnak calls it, 'Mountain Mist.'"

"Whale milk?" Cinder asked Maeryll out of the corner of her mouth. "You can milk a whale?"

"Evidently?" the pale elf replied with a cocked eyebrow and a shrug. She looked as bemused as Cinder felt.

Cinder stabbed the fruit with a single thrust of her fork, then popped the whole thing into her mouth. Spice and sweetness exploded across her tongue, the intensity of the taste far out of proportion to the size of the little peach. Her eyes went wide, and she looked over at Maeryll.

"Holy. Crap."

Maeryll sliced her own peach in half. The magic of the dish fled as soon as her hands got close to it, and the fruit dropped down onto the plate. Despite the dissolution of the dish's magic, the flavor must've still been pretty great, judging by the look on Maeryll's face as she chewed.

"I'm glad you like it," Wish said with a laugh that was just as musical as the gentle chiming of her veil. "Can I get you another drink, miss?" She nodded to Cinder's empty beer glass.

"Just call me Cinder," Cinder replied, waving her fork in a friendly gesture, "and nah, I think I'll just stick to water for now."

Wish inclined her head and reached to grab the empty beer glass.

"Wait a second," Maeryll said, holding out her hand. "Leave the glass, yeah?"

A puzzled look briefly crossed Wish's face, but she was far too well trained in manners and protocol by the Vendôme to let her perplexion show for more than a moment. "Of course. If there's nothing else, I'll let you enjoy the zephyr vapors and fetch your second course."

Cinder's eyes followed Wish's butt as she walked out of the private grove, which filled out the uniform pants she wore very nicely.

An orgasm, good food served by a pretty lady, and plenty to, uh, drink? Yeah, even having to wear a skirt couldn't ruin a night like this.

"Speaking of plenty to drink-" Cinder said.

"We weren't."

"-did you tell her to leave the beer glass behind for the reason I think you did?"

"Cin, I've got no idea why you ask questions you already know the answers to."

Cinder's laugh was more like a cackle. She reached for another of the bread rolls.

"Don't fill up on bread, Cinder," Maeryll said, ostentatiously licking a bit of frothy whale milk from the tip of one finger. "We're just getting started."

"You're super rauuuunchyyyyy," Cinder teased in a singsong voice. "You loved it when I jizzed all over that beer glass, didn't you? You loved it even more when I guzzled it down."

"Ugh, shut the hell up and bend over the table already!"

"Ha! You did, didn't you?" Cinder said.

She was still snorting with laughter as she got to her feet and placed her hands on the pristine white tablecloth. The skirt fit snugly on her waist, emphasizing the flare of her figure and showcasing her natural endowments, but Cinder dipped her back a bit and popped out her ass for a little extra oomph anyway. It was like she was presenting her own pair of enchanted mountain peaches for Maeryll to munch on.

Cinder looked over her shoulder and was pleased to see an anticipatory look on Maeryll's fine features. The blue-eyed elf ran the tip of her tongue over her lips, practically purring.

Without another word, Maeryll knelt down behind Cinder, pulled up the skirt, and started kissing her way up the backs of Cinder's tanned legs.

"Oh fuuuck, M," Cinder moaned, wiggling her derriere as Maeryll's lips worked closer to their inevitable destination. "You've already got me wetter than an otter's pocket down there. Hurry up before the next course gets here."

Maeryll's reply was to flatten out her tongue and drag it up the sodden cleft of Cinder's cunt. She licked from Cinder's clit all the way to the sweet little expanse of flesh between Cinder's butthole and her pussy, raking the nails of one hand gently up and down Cinder's legs. Goosebumps raced up Cinder's skin, and she shivered in anticipation for what was to come.

While Maeryll ate her out, the white-haired elf trailed her index finger behind her agile tongue, rubbing the soaked folds of Cinder's nethers with a stiff finger. The hardness of the finger contrasted with the wet softness of Maeryll's tongue, and Cinder had to ball her fists into the white tablecloth and lower her head, trying desperately to stifle the happy sobs of bliss that threatened to tear their way out of her throat.

"Uunh!" Cinder gasped. She let go of the tablecloth and frantically dug her tits out of her top. Tugging on her nipples, she leaned against the table for support with her forearms while Maeryll ministered to her aching, greedy pussy.

Maeryll either sensed something of Cinder's growing desperation or maybe she just wanted to see the waterworks in action. Either way, the pale-skinned elf grabbed Cinder's hips and pulled her close, smushing her face against Cinder's sodden cunt and slipping her tongue inside of Cinder's dripping pussy.

The silverware jangled across the tabletop as Cinder started to bounce her ass against Maeryll's face. The remains of their first course slid around the plates, but things were getting hot and heavy and Cinder was well past the point of giving a fuck about some spilled milk. Even if it was fancy milk tugged out of a whale's nipple.

"You close, Cin?" Maeryll gasped out in between breathlessly lashing Cinder's cunt with her tongue.

"Eat it M, eat it all! Oh shiiiit, I'm fukkin' there!"

"The glass! Cinder, give me the glass!"

Cinder was dancing across a knife's edge, and on either side bubbled a vast cauldron of the purest pleasure a girl could ask for. She almost considered just letting go and coming all over Maeryll's face, but something in the other woman's eager, excited tone made her reach for the empty beer mug and hand it back to Maeryll's greedily outstretched hand.

"They ya go," she said, "now make me fucking cream already!"

Maeryll put a finger inside of her and shoved her tongue into the pretty little pucker of Cinder's butthole, and for the second time in under half an hour, Cinder squirted out her climax in a waterfall of girlcum. She almost blacked out for a moment on the table from the bliss of the released tension, and she felt a splattering of her own juices against her thighs like warm, heavy rain.

"D-driving me fucking crazy," Cinder wheezed, pushing herself up from the tabletop.

Her legs were shaking, and she only managed to tug half of her skirt back down before she collapsed into her chair. Her shirt was still pulled up, bunched haphazardly under her armpits.

Maeryll held up the glass of Cinder's squirt to the light. "You're like a sex fountain," she said, peering into the liquid as she swirled it around. "Anyway, bottoms up."