Cinder's Strange Brew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held out the glass to Cinder, who eyed her with a half-amused, half-exasperated expression.

"What happened to not filling up?" Cinder asked as she accepted the glass. "What about, 'we're just getting started?'"

"This is different," Maeryll said. She was staring at Cinder intently, her blue eyes bright and clear as moonstruck sapphires.

"You're really into this, huh?" Cinder smiled up at the other elf, then opened her mouth and tipped back the glass.

She gulped it down, but this time she made a show of it, letting some of the warm, sticky liquid leak from her lips. It ran down her chin and trickled across the tanned skin of her throat in filthy rivulets.

Maeryll watched the whole thing, spellbound, until Cinder set the empty glass back down onto the table.

This time, Cinder didn't bother to stifle her belch. She winced as the burp echoed around the grove, but if any of the other unseen diners in the Garden Room (who were also presumably eating expensive, magical food) heard the ruckus, she had no way of knowing.

"You made a mess of yourself," Maeryll pointed out, noting the trails of girldew dripping down Cinder's neck and chin. A bit of it had gathered in the hollow of her throat, settling there like a little pond of Cinder-sap.

"You should probably clean me up, then. Y'know, before Wish brings us another bowl of whale jizz, or whatever."

Maeryll rolled her eyes, but she leaned in and dragged her tongue up Cinder's neck, licking her clean. There was plenty of touching, squeezing, and even a bit of biting involved in the process. In fact, the two elves almost got each other worked up enough to dive right back into it, but the click of Wish's shoes chilled their ardor. Cinder had barely managed to arrange her skirt and stash her tits back under her shirt when the olive-skinned server re-entered the grove, beaming congenially and bearing their food on a literal silver platter. Cinder couldn't be sure, but if Wish suspected anything of the shenanigans that were happening when she was gone, she was really good at hiding it.

The next course turned out to be a tureen of aboleth tartare served in a nest of gossamer-thin spider silk. It was drizzled with some kind of sauce that looked like molten gold and tasted like... well, Cinder didn't know what to compare it to, but she did know that it was good. Like, out-of-the-material-plane good.

"Enjoy!" Wish said cheerily, then left the elves to their food.

"I think my tongue is having an orgasm," Cinder said as she shoveled another spoonful of the stuff into her mouth.

Maeryll leaned back in her chair, her eyes half-closed in rapturous enjoyment as she chewed. "Tabernack. That son of a bitch can cook," she said. She pushed her empty plate away and crooked a finger at Cinder. "You ready for round three?"

"Hell yeah, M! But, uh, exactly how many courses are there?" Cinder was totally game, but she was starting to get a little dehydrated and her legs were feeling all wibbly.

"I'm not sure," Maeryll replied, her eyes already fixed hungrily on Cinder's tits underneath their silly lettuce-looking shirt. "I don't even think Tabernack knows, to be honest. I hear it varies between five and fifteen, most nights. However many as the mood strikes him, I suppose."

"Fifteen? Jeeze!"

"Yeah. Now hike that pretty skirt up around your hips, and throw your leg over my shoulder. I hope you're feeling thirsty."

"Stupid bet. Stupid skirt."

"Come on Cinder, you're wasting precious time."

And so, Cinder found herself with one leg draped over Maeryll's shoulder, while the pale-haired elf railed her cunt. Maeryll busied herself getting knuckle-deep inside of Cinder's slickly shining sex, while her tongue licked Cinder's clit. The ecstasy built until the redheaded elf had to stuff another bread roll into her mouth to keep from screaming at the beautiful agony of it all.

Thinking ahead this time, Maeryll had positioned the glass before she'd gotten started, and the jizzy fountain that exploded from Cinder's lady parts deposited a good few inches of fresh elfwine directly into the beer mug.

When she could see straight again, Cinder dutifully accepted the glass from her friend, chugged its viscid contents, and licked her lips when it was all gone.

"Fuck, but that's hot," Maeryll muttered, eyes transfixed on the filthy display.

"Yeah, I am," Cinder agreed.

The two women barely managed to arrange themselves into suitably innocuous positions when Wish brought out the next course.

"It's a phase-spider bisque," the woman explained as she set the bowls of creamy soup down on the table. "It's partly made from the arachnid's own venom, which gives the dish its blue color. It also accounts for the fact that sometimes a serving will disappear from your spoon to teleport directly into your mouth. Don't be alarmed; that happens occasionally."

With her warning delivered, Wish bowed and departed.

"Sweet fuck," Cinder groaned when she finished the soup. She leaned back in her chair and patted her belly. "I'm starting to get pretty friggin' stuffed, Maeryll."

Maeryll smirked. "Not as stuffed as you're going to be when I'm wearing your cunt like a bracelet. C'mon now, tits out."

The ash-blonde elf got up and straddled Cinder. She cradled Cinder's face in her hands and leaned in, and when their lips pressed together Cinder could taste the faint traces of spice from the spider soup mixed with Maeryll's usual sweetness.

She reached out and ran her hands up the wondrous flare of Maeryll's hips as their tongues passed saliva back and forth. Cinder's nipples stiffened underneath the ridiculous fabric of the lettuce-top, and she tilted her head back and sighed with pleasure.

"The balls on y-you. You think I'm just some kinda... tart? That'll let you do whatever you want to my hot, quivering body... mmmph, yeah."

"Cinder, please. We both know you're more tart than the entire pasty staff of this place could produce working overtime for a week."

"Pff! Keep the compliments comin'."

"They're not going to be the only thing coming," Maeryll said, sliding her hands up under Cinder's shirt.

The smell of the other girl, the feel of her weight on top of her, the taste of Maeryll upon her lips; they all conspired to override the rather full feeling in Cinder's belly. Heat and need flooded in instead, demolishing thought, and before she knew it, Cinder was lying spread-eagle on the hard floor while Maeryll's fingers were getting pruney eking out yet another spectacularly wet extravaganza from between Cinder's legs.

She filled another glass and gulped it down, drinking deeply from the waters of her own river. Maeryll watched the process with covetous eyes and touched herself, one hand working furiously under the elegant folds of her black cocktail dress.

When the glass was finally empty, Cinder dragged herself back into her chair and got ready for the next course. Maeryll licked her fingers clean of her own arousal, staring at Cinder the entire time.

"Damn it Cin, why is that so fucking hot?"

***

It turned out that the magic number of courses that chef Tabernack had in mind that night was seven.

After the phase-spider bisque, Wish served them a delicately-flavored dish of soft-shelled tarrasque resting on a bed of weird, gummy balls that the server explained was slaad roe. The roe was kinda chewy, but the tarrasque meat was really good, so Cinder just ate around the little eggs and let Maeryll have the rest.

Cinder had to save room for her next drink, anyway. To change things up, this time Maeryll stuffed a finger into Cinder's ass and rutted her tightest hole while she sucked on Cinder's clit, until Cinder's eyes crossed from the bliss. With that kind of treatment, Cinder couldn't help but quickly climax. Her butthole squeezed around Maeryll's thrusting finger, and Cinder pounded the table while she topped up the beer glass Maeryll held between her legs.

"Lick your ass off my fingers?" Maeryll asked once Cinder was done gulping down the nectar of her loins.

"Why not? If I'm cleaning up, I may as well be thorough," the redheaded elf replied, and happily slurped herself off Maeryll until Wish returned.

After the tasty tarrasque and the anal play, Wish brought out two more dishes. The first was an entish salad with a resinous, sappy dressing that Cinder found pretty refreshing. The second was a dish of meat and flaky pastry that Wish called a 'bullywug-in-the-hole.'

Cinder almost made a quip about having a bullywug in her hole, but held her tongue. It was a pretty funny joke, but Cinder figured she should at least try to keep up the pretense of being a fancy, classy elf lady. Her gaze flickered over to the beer glass.

Yeah ok, it's a pretty thin pretense.

As Wish explained the dishes she brought, Cinder caught her throwing a bit of a side-eye at the increasingly cum-spackled beer stein sitting in a little puddle on the white tablecloth. Still, the woman did not comment on the soiled glassware. Cinder had to hand it to the girl; her manners were impeccable.

And so, the food was brought and then cleared away by Wish. After each course, Maeryll had Cinder ruck up her skirt, pull out her tits, and get to coming. Cinder had to stifle her screams and wails of delight as Maeryll wrenched orgasm after orgasm from her ecstatically quivering flesh, timing each session so that they were seated in their chairs with their clothes pulled back into place by the time Wish arrived with the next plates.

By the time dessert rolled around, Cinder was a sweaty, disheveled mess. She was also feeling a little woozy and positively cum-drunk. Sitting there at the table in the Garden Room, starlight shining through the crystal ceiling and warm torches lighting the grove, it was pretty much all she could do to hold it together. Maeryll had worked her over pretty well, and Cinder had lost count of how many pints of her own girljizz that she'd swallowed.

Underneath her (still stupid) skirt, her thighs were wet and sticky, and her nipples were so sensitive that they sent achy pulses racing through her nerves every time they rubbed against the fabric of her shirt. Cinder was sore, full, and happy.

Finally, the jingle of Wish's veil heralded the arrival of dessert.

"I hope you've enjoyed the meal so far," the shaven-headed woman said when she stepped into the grove.

Was that a secret little smile that Cinder spotted on her high-cheekboned face as Wish spoke?

"For chef Tabarnak's grand finale," Wish continued, "I'm pleased to present-" here, she paused for dramatic effect, "-dessert!"

With a theatrical flourish, Wish pulled the silver dome from the tray to reveal two plates, each with a fist-sized cube of what looked like quivering, translucent purple gelatin. Honestly, it was a little underwhelming.

"Wassat?" Cinder asked, poking at one of the cubes with her spoon, a skeptical expression creasing her features. The cube wiggled unappetizingly as she prodded it. "Yeah ok. I'm not gonna lie, Wish. This looks a little gross."

Wish grinned at her. "That's fair, Miss Cinder. But don't be deceived by appearances. What you have sat before you on your plate is a gelatinous cube that has been fed on a steady diet of nothing but the finest Whitesun pastries for the past two weeks. The combined taste, I'm told, is a pleasure that is very nearly like making love."

Cinder rubbed her hands together, encouraged by that description. Still, the elf paused when a sudden realization hit her. "Wait a sec- you're told? As in, you haven't tried it yet yourself?"

Wish's veil jingled as she shook her head. "Oh no. The cubes are much too valuable for anyone but the Vendôme's guests to eat."

Cinder and Maeryll shared a meaningful glance.

"That hardly seems fair," Maeryll remarked. "After all, how can you be expected to serve something you haven't tasted? You should try a bite."

The elegant elf ran her spoon through the purple jelly of the cube in front of her, then held it out towards Wish.

The olive-skinned server's eyes widened in surprise. "A generous offer, your ladyship," Wish demurred, "but one I couldn't possibly accept. I wouldn't want to deprive you of the pleasure of even a single bite."

Despite her refusal, neither Maeryll or Cinder missed the way she licked her lips, staring at the spoon, then darting quick, hungry glances at the two elves.

"I insist," Maeryll said easily. "Trust me when I say that tonight has already been exceedingly pleasurable."

Wish wavered, hesitation in her eyes. She clearly wanted to take the morsel that Maeryll was offering her.

"Look, there's no pressure," Cinder said, "but I don't think a bite is gonna hurt anyone."

"Alright. Maybe just a bite," Wish acquiesced, "if you insist?"

"We do," confirmed Maeryll, and Cinder nodded her agreement. "Eat up."

Wish leaned in and parted the golden chains of her veil with her hands, letting Maeryll feed her the lilac-hued mouthful of dessert. As soon as her lips wrapped around the silver spoon, Wish's eyes closed. She sighed in pure pleasure and had to put a hand against the tabletop for support.

"Wow," she breathed after a moment. "That's good. Really, really good."

"Nice," said Cinder. She snagged a spoonful of her own, then leaned back in her chair. Holding the spoon over the deep valley of her cleavage framed by her leafy green shirt, Cinder ostentatiously tipped the delicious purple payload of dessert onto the top of her breasts.

"Oops," she said. "Jeeze, how clumsy of me."

Both of the elves looked at Wish then, their gazes filled with carnal heat and wanton promise. The shaven-headed server swallowed, looking like a mouse that had just been caught by a pair of pussies. She watched as Maeryll stood up, walked over to Cinder, and leaned over the other elf.

"Let me get that for you," Maeryll said.

The blue-eyed woman moved with all the deadly grace of an uncoiling viper, bending with sinuous dexterity towards Cinder's chest. Her tongue darted out and licked up the violet smear of dessert Cinder had spilled. She made a spectacle of swallowing it.

"Uhm," Wish said, transfixed by the sight of Maeryll licking Cinder's gorgeous rack clean. "I should probably leave you two alone..."

"Probably," Maeryll agreed, going back in for seconds from Cinder's tits. Wish didn't move.

"Or," Cinder said, "maybe come and get another helping of that jelly stuff?"

Foregoing the spoon this time, Cinder reached around Maeryll- who didn't stop sucking at the tops of her tits- and just grabbed a fistful of the purple cube. She pulled up her silly green top with her other hand to release her bountiful rack and proceeded to smear the dessert all over her buxom chest.

Globs of creamy purple pudding hung from her nipples, quivering tantalizingly. The dessert hanging from Cinder's tits gleaming in the light like liquid amethyst, but the mischievous sparkle in the elf's eyes outshone even Tabarnak's famous gelatinous cube.

"Gosh," Wish breathed, her cheeks growing pink.

"Hey Wish," Cinder said, taking one of her tits in hand, "do you think it's hot when girls lick their own nipples?"

While Maeryll kept sucking on her right tit, Cinder lifted her left and bent her head to take her nipple into her mouth. Keeping eye contact with wish, she sucked on it for a long moment (holy crap, that purple stuff really was delicious), then let it fall out from between her lips to drop back down on her chest with an exceedingly pleasing jiggle.

That seemed to be all the encouragement Wish needed. "This is crazy," she said, but she walked around the table and leaned over, all the same, her mouth eagerly seeking Cinder's left breast while Maeryll continued to savage her other one.

Ha! Easiest seduction ever. That had been a piece of cake. Or was it a piece of cube?

Who cares?

Cinder groaned with pleasure while the two beautiful women sucked dessert off the rounded slopes of her heavy breasts. She leaned into the back of the chair and laced her fingers behind her head, a contented smile on her face. Maeryll was savage where Wish was sweet, and the delicate golden chains of their server's veil tickled Cinder's sensitive skin pleasantly.

This is the life, Cinder thought to herself, feeling the wet warmth of Wish and Maeryll's mouths on her tanned skin, relishing the tug of their lips as they slurped on her nipples.

Maeryll ran her tongue around one of Cinder's areola while Wish kneaded the flesh of her other breast, The stimulation of her tits seemed to be connected to the rest of her body, and the sensations the women worked into her skin linked to the throbbing pulse of her cunt. Goosebumps ran up her neck, and Cinder gave a delighted shiver.

"Ugh," Cinder moaned, "fuck yeah. Now I'm the dessert."

As Cinder writhed under the attentions of the two women, Wish grew bolder. She tore off her veil and flung the golden net to one side, perhaps wanting unrestricted access to Cinder's body. Her mouth left Cinder's chest and traveled up her breastbone until her lips were brushing against the tanned curve of Cinder's neck. The girl's mouth finally found hers, and Cinder eagerly kissed the woman back.

Wish was a good kisser, and her tongue was warm and soft. Cinder melted against her mouth gladly.

Meanwhile- Maeryll being Maeryll- the pale-skinned elf had one of Cinder's nipples between her teeth and was tugging at it aggressively. The contrast between Wish's tender kiss and the rough treatment Maeryll was subjecting her bosom to was driving Cinder up the wall with glee.

Despite the heavy shift of duty it had already pulled so far tonight, Cinder's cunt gave a needy pulse. It seemed that getting put through its paces notwithstanding, her pussy was definitely up for round... what, like seven or something, right?

Lets gooo!

Cinder could practically feel her sex drooling with anticipation.

"You're wearing a lotta clothes right now, Wish," Cinder said, reaching for the woman. "We should probably fix that."

Wish threw a look at the entrance to the private little grove as if she were nervous about getting spotted, but then Cinder's hand found her bottom and squeezed. The woman shrugged, giggled, and began to unfasten the shiny golden buttons of the formal uniform jacket she wore.

Cinder tried to give her a hand, helpfully tugging at Wish's waistcoat, but her efforts were hampered by Maeryll, who had attached herself to Cinder's breasts and was sucking them as if they were gonna produce more gelatinous cube for her to eat.

"Jeeze M, gimme a second here. I'm trying to get Wish's shirt off, and you're not helping. Ow! Shit! Less teeth!"

Maeryll just gave a wolfish growl and grabbed a handful of Cinder's titflesh, kneading her sweaty, tanned curves like a slutty bread dough. Admittedly, that wasn't the most flattering metaphor for her tits Cinder had ever come up with, but given the setting, her mind was firmly in a culinary space.

Besides, Wish had finally gotten all of her clothes off, and the sight of the naked serving girl had rearranged Cinder's priorities.

Underneath the starched and pressed uniform, Wish's body was lithe and willowy. The intricate tattoos on her neck, arms, and the backs of her hands spilled onto the rest of her body, and her smallish breasts were framed by the inky filigree of tattoos. Wish's delectable little tits were capped with large, dark nipples, the sight of which clearly proclaimed the woman's excitement at being naked at a table in the Garden Room with her two elvish customers.

Cinder's gaze traveled up Wish's long, toned legs to the feathery triangle of dark hair between them. It seemed that although Wish's head was shaved, other parts of her were most certainly not. Cinder licked her lips in anticipation, and her eagerness only increased when she saw the girl's stomach.