Cinder's Strange Brew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy crap, Wish," Cinder exclaimed, "how much do you work out?"

The girl looked down at her washboard abs as if she was just now realizing how fit she was. "A little?" Wish said somewhat shyly. "Working here at the Vendôme can get a little stressful, and that's sort of how I deal with it."

Maeryll looked up from her assault on Cinder's tits and gave a low whistle of appreciation at the sight of Wish's heroically sculpted form.

"I think we can provide an alternative method of stress relief," Maeryll said, batting her eyelashes coquettishly at Wish while idly pinching one of Cinder's nipples.

"Hell yeah," said Cinder. "Get over here. I wanna count those muscles with my tongue."

Wish giggled and straddled one of Cinder's legs, pressing the planes of her athletic body into Cinder's tanned curves. The olive-skinned girl ground her unshorn cunt into Cinder's thigh while she put her arms around Cinder's neck and drew her close for another kiss.

Perhaps inspired by the server's initiative, Maeryll pulled the black slip of her dress over her head, tossed it onto the table, and mounted Cinder's other leg. In moments, all three women were grinding their lust-slick flesh together in a sighing, giggling revelry of sweat-drenched, lubricious carnality.

Cinder's nerves were aflame with rosy ardor and there were wonderful wet spots on her thighs from where Maeryll and Wish were enthusiastically humping themselves against her, but the chair was starting to creak dangerously under the combined weight of three horny girls.

"C'mon you fancy sluts, let's move this to the floor," Cinder suggested.

The three women slithered down together onto the polished marble of the Garden Room's floor, none of them willing to give up the tactile press of skin on lips, mouths, or cunts for more than a few moments. Cinder lay on her back, legs akimbo, while Maeryll kissed her way down the inside of her thigh. Wish was straddling Cinder's chest, fresh lust leaking from her cunt to smear on the slopes of Cinder's breasts.

"Sit on my face already," Cinder demanded, and Wish was only too happy to oblige.

Wish crawled up Cinder's body, and the redheaded elf happily ran her tongue along Wish's ridiculously muscled stomach, relishing the ready strength of the girl's abs. Finally, Wish lowered the fragrant flower of her sex onto Cinder's impatient lips. Cinder reached up to grab her hips, digging her fingers into the woman's smooth skin and pulling her roughly onto her mouth.

The taste of Wish's dewy vulva was more delicious than any of the courses she'd brought them so far that night, which was really saying something. No offense to Guillaume de Tabarnak, but to Cinder's mind, even magic food couldn't beat out the sweet taste of pussy.

Wish threw her head back and moaned, running her hands up her body so that she could pinch the dark nipples capping her own delicate breasts. Wish pulled hard on those tender buds while Cinder delved deeply into the sensual cleft of her womanhood, seeking the nectar of her arousal with her questing tongue. She brushed her hand up to the downy furrow between Wish's legs. Wish was hot and velvet there, so soft, and so very delicate.

"Miss Cinder," Wish bleated, "oh, gods! Miss- auugh!"

Cinder felt a great deal of pride at being the cause of all that noise that Wish was making, but her smug sense of self-satisfaction was short-lived, because Maeryll crawled between Cinder's legs, pushed up the folds of her skirt, and began to wreak absolute havoc down there. All of the artful pussy-eating technique Cinder had been applying to Wish's cunt flew right out the window, blown away by the volcanic pleasure Maeryll was building in the lusty flower located betwixt Cinder's thighs.

Cinder felt Maeryll's fingertips drag up and down the outer lips of her vulva, smearing around the mess of spit and arousal that covered her pussy. Her fingers slid lower, then lower still, until Cinder felt the ash-blonde elf knocking at her back door once again.

Cinder groaned into Wish's cunt while Maeryll's finger slid into her asshole, curling slightly as it stroked the insides of her pucker. Cinder couldn't see what was going on, but she heard Maeryll make a hork noise and felt the splatter of warm spit splash against her anus. Cinder spread her legs apart and relaxed, relishing the stretched feeling as her sphincter widened to accommodate a second of Maeryll's questing digits.

"Shiiiiit," Cinder moaned into Wish's pussy. The server didn't seem to mind that Cinder was a little preoccupied with getting fucked up the ass by Maeryll. Straddling Cinder's face, Wish continued to pull at her nipples and roll her hips, soaking Cinder's face with her feminine honey while riding the elf's tongue.

Driven by the thrusting of Maeryll's fingers up her butt and the pale-haired elf's wicked tongue rutting her cunt, the pressure built and built inside of Cinder's body until she couldn't take it anymore.

Cinder wasn't sure how much water was left in the well, so to speak, but her body rallied for one last deluge. She slapped the floor with her palms and writhed underneath Wish, her legs kicking and flailing, and as she came, along with the blissful sensation of ecstasy, there was an almost equally pleasurable sensation of release. Cinder squirted hard, drenching her thighs in cum.

"Good girl, Cin," she heard Maeryll say with a pleased laugh, "very good girl! I managed to catch most of it in the glass, but we might need a mop to clean up the spillage. I'm glad I took off my dress, but I left most of my lipstick on your pussy."

Perhaps curious to see what Maeryll was talking about, Wish stopped her grinding and lifted her aromatic pussy from Cinder's face. Still a little bleary from her orgasm, Cinder raised her head from the floor and looked down the tanned, sweaty landscape of her body. Maeryll crouched there between her legs, naked and vulpine, holding the sex-drenched beer glass in one hand and wearing nothing but a smirk.

"So that's what you two were using the beer glass for!" Wish exclaimed. "I was wondering. This also explains why every time I brought out a new course, it smelled more and more like pussy in here!"

Wish's eyes widened suddenly as she worked through the implications. "Wait- does that mean you two had sex between each course?"

"Elves are known for our stamina," Cinder panted, running her fingers through her damp hair. "Although I'm getting pretty tapped out, to be honest."

Maeryll swirled the cum around in the beer glass, which made a raunchy sloshing sound. "How about you, Wish?" she said. "Want to make a contribution to the..." she looked at Cinder. "What did you call it?"

"Elfwine," Cinder answered helpfully.

"Right. Want to add your flavor to the elfwine, Wish?"

The olive-skinned server blinked. "Oh, I don't- that is to say, I've never..."

Cinder sat up on her elbows. "Not a squirter, eh? Ha! I bet Maeryll can change your mind about that."

Maeryll set down the quarter-full glass and crawled towards where Wish knelt. "Lay down," she instructed the girl, "and spread your legs apart."

Wish did as she was bid, and Maeryll draped herself over the olive-skinned human. Cinder watched as the other elf brushed her lips across Wish's neck, while her hands reached between the human's thighs and began to stroke at her sweetness.

Maeryll took her time, taking a great deal of care to build the tension. She nibbled on Wish's earlobe while whispering filthy things to the girl that Cinder couldn't quite hear. Cinder watched Maeryll draw her finger lightly, so very gently, over the place between Wish's legs.

With the fire of the human woman's lust stoked properly, Maeryll slid down towards Wish's sex to get the real work started. Cinder grabbed the beer glass from where Maeryll had put it, and crawled over to Wish. She pulled the woman's shaved head into her lap and gently stroked her face, while Maeryll slipped a finger inside of the girl and started to thrust.

"My god," Wish said softly, "oh my god."

"Yeah, she's pretty good at that, isn't she?" Cinder agreed, watching the way that Wish's toned body undulated under the attention of Maeryll's sapphic skills.

Maeryll picked up the pace of her fingering and Wish's breathing quickened accordingly. Her chest began to rise and fall, faster and faster, and when a warm blush blossomed on Wish's cheeks and neck, Cinder figured the athletic human girl was pretty close.

Cinder slid the beer glass down towards Maeryll, who snatched it up from the smooth-polished floor without missing a beat. Maeryll thrust her fingers in and out of Wish's tufted cunt until they were a blur, and the wet, sucking, shlup shlup shlup sounds echoed around the grove.

"Whoa, what's that?" Wish said, her body suddenly going rigid, her head half-raising from Cinder's lap in surprise at some new sensation inside of her body. "Whoa, whoa, WHOAAAAHHH!"

The human's legs kicked wildly, and just like that, she was making her own thrashing, messy deposit into the beer glass. Maeryll got a lot of it on her mouth, hands, and tits, but plenty still found its way into the drinking vessel. Wish's viscous girlcum oozed down the sides of the glass, joining Cinder's nectar in a wonderful pooling slurry of filth.

Cinder stroked Wish's hairless head until she came back down from the high of her climax.

"That's never happened before," the girl gasped in an awed voice when she could speak again, looking at Maeryll with wide eyes. Her expression was halfway between wonderstruck and afraid. "That was... just wow."

"You know," Cinder said, "it seems to me like everybody has got theirs, except for a certain blue-eyed instigator."

Maeryll pressed a hand to her chest in a gesture of completely fallacious innocence. "Who, me?"

"C'mon Wish," Cinder said, getting to her knees. "I think we can take her down, between the two of us. I know all her dirty tricks, and you're in better shape than a Kazmarck whoremaster."

"Bring it on, bitches," Maeryll replied.

In short order, Cinder and Wish had the pale-skinned elf on her back. Maeryll's legs were spread-eagle and her lovely, pink-lipped cunt pointed up at the ceiling. In that position, Maeryll was completely exposed, and Wish happily ran her fingers through the tuffet of the elf's delicate white pubic hair, while Cinder traced her fingernails up and down the backs of Maeryll's thighs.

"First you made me wear this dumb cabbage-looking shirt," Cinder said, snapping the strap of the garment, which was currently bunched up underneath her armpits and thoroughly soaked with sweat and certain other fluids.

"You lost the bet," Maeryll said, looking up at her.

Somehow, the white-haired elf managed to look calm and collected even stripped naked and with her legs splayed wide on the floor of a restaurant.

"And then," Cinder continued as if Maeryll hadn't interrupted, "you made me put on a skirt. A friggin' skirt." She picked at the hem of the now-filthy black skirt, then let it fall back down. It stuck wetly to her tanned thigh.

"And it makes your ass look incredible."

"And then," Cinder cut in, "you had me drink god knows how many pints of my own jizz in this fancy restaurant." She waved vaguely towards the crystal ceiling of the Vendôme's Garden Room.

"That was pretty hot. So, what's the problem?"

"All I'm sayin' is that you're gonna get it!"

"Pff. Prove it."

"I will!"

Cinder blew out her breath in an irritated huff and bent between Maeryll's legs, drawing her tongue up and down the bedewed lips of the pale elf's cunt. Maeryll sighed with pleasure and reached out to twist her fingers into Cinder's red hair, but the other elf swatted her hands away.

"No, you lay there and take it! C'mon Wish, help me out here."

Wish was all too eager to join Cinder at the buffet of Maeryll's pussy. Together, they kissed up and down the woman's thighs, tongues darting out to lap at her cunt as they passed. Cinder slipped a finger inside of her vulva, then withdrew the freshly moistened digit and spread the slick wetness over the lips of Maeryll's pussy.

"Yesss," Maeryll hissed, her back arching. "Rub it, like that."

Wish began to swirl her fingers around the upper part of Maeryll's vulva, fingertips stimulating the swollen bud of Maeryll's clit, which had emerged from under its hood to say hello. Cinder placed a flat palm against the winking rose of Maeryll's asshole and rubbed her fingers laterally across the lower part of Maeryll's cuntlips, the profusion of feminine arousal providing plenty of lubrication for the fast, frantic sweeping motions of her fingers.

The two women rubbed and teased Maeryll's cunt until the pale-haired elf was gasping for breath and the muscles of her toned stomach clenched tightly. Cinder felt Maeryll's thighs tremble and giggled to herself. She reached up the woman's body and took one of her pink rosebud nipples between her thumb and forefinger, tugging and twisting at them roughly until the skin turned red.

Cinder shot a glance below and saw that Wish had slipped a pair of fingers into Maeryll's clutching cunt, licking and sucking at the elf's flesh while she thrust her fingers and rubbed her thumb against Maeryll's clit.

"Shit, shitshitshit," Maeryll whined, worrying her lower lip with her teeth while she stared at the shaven-headed human giving it to her so adeptly.

"You close, M?" Cinder asked.

"Fuck me hard and choke me!" came the response.

Cinder wrapped her fingers around the elf's pale throat while Wish picked up the pace, thrusting her fingers in a wet frenzy into Maeryll's sopping hole.

Cinder felt Maeryll buck under her, and then she was quaking, spasming, and grunting like a beast. She let loose with a high, keening whine that culminated in a wailing crescendo, not to mention a big fucking mess. Cinder let go of the woman's throat and snatched up the beer glass, positioning it as best she could to catch the squirts of wild nectar coming from Maeryll's nether flower.

Most of the carnal juice got onto Wish's face and in her mouth, although Cinder managed to collect a little bit in the glass that made it past the human girl's parted lips. While Maeryll's eyes crossed and she collapsed back down onto the floor, Wish sat up, cheeks bulging.

"Hmm hmph," she said, her mouth full.

"Huh?" Cinder replied.

Wish pointed at that glass and made a beckoning motion.

"Oh! Good call!"

Cinder handed the beer glass over, and Wish proceeded to spit the torrent of girljuice she'd caught from Maeryll's climax into the cup, filling it a little over halfway.

"Damn, that's a lot," said Maeryll, shakily sitting up. Her pussy was glistening and her thighs were wet, and she was staring at the glass with an avaricious look Cinder had become all too familiar with.

"Are you really going to drink all of it?" Wish asked, and although Cinder was pretty full, with two pretty girls looking at her like that, it was impossible to say no.

"Yeah," Cinder confirmed. "But I want you to pour it into my mouth, ok?"

Wish's eyes went even wider with excitement. "Ok!"

Cinder got onto her knees and Wish stood up, and when Cinder tilted her head back, the girl slowly tipped the contents of the beer glass into Cinder's open mouth.

The ladyslop slid out in a silvery, viscous stream. Some of it splattered onto Cinder's tongue; a lot more of it ran down her chin, dripping onto her voluptuous cleavage and sliding in gleaming rivulets across her tanned skin. Cinder held out her palms underneath the torrent from the beer glass and collected some of the accumulated womanly nectar, smearing it across her face and lips while she grinned.

Maeryll liked that, especially.

"You sexy, cum-guzzling bitch," Maeryll said affectionately. She walked over and wiped a little jizz off of Cinder's pendulous breasts, then fed it back to Cinder on the tips of her fingers.

"Wow. Just wow. That's really hot," remarked Wish, staring at the raunchy, elfin mess that Cinder had become. "Why is that so hot?"

"It is though, right?" agreed Maeryll, who crossed her arms under her breasts and stared at Cinder hungrily.

There was a salacious gleam in her sapphire eyes.

"I'm totally stuffed, M," Cinder replied flatly. "Don't even think about it."

Maeryll put her hands on her hips, then blew a strand of her fine white hair out of her face. "Fine. Well, I'd say that was a night well spent. It's a pity about your clothing, though. That outfit is ruined."

"Yeah, what a shame," Cinder replied with a complete lack of conviction. She looked down at her filth-encrusted clothing. "Huh. How am I gonna walk out of here looking like this? Normally I'd just shuck this crap and bareass it, but this is a pretty fancy place. I don't think they'd like having a naked elf prancing around the restaurant."

Cinder turned to look contemplatively at Wish. "Or, maybe they would?"

"This is the part of the night where I'd usually offer to bring the cheque," Wish said, running her fingers over her smooth pate uncertainly. "But the maître d' said that the Countess' evening was already comped, and I've honestly never had sex with two customers at their table before. I'm sort of at a loss for what to do here," she admitted with a shrug, "but at the very least, I think I know how we can sort your clothing."

"Yeah?" asked Cinder, intrigued. "I'm listening." She flicked the tip of one of her pointed ears. "Also, you know that Maeryll is definitely not a countess, right?"

"Go on," prompted Maeryll, "and ignore her."

Wish looked between them, slightly bemused. "Alright," she said. "Help me clear off the table. Cinder, I get the sense that you're not a fan of skirts. But, how do you feel about togas?"

***

Cinder and Maeryll strolled out of the Garden Room and into the Vendôme's foyer, arm in arm with Wish. The three women paused by the front desk, and Cinder and Maeryll turned to each place a kiss on the human woman's cheeks.

"Come again, any time," Wish said, blushing furiously.

"You know we will," replied Cinder with a wink.

"That girl," Maeryll said to the cyclopean maître d' as they passed, nodding to Wish, "deserves a raise. I've never had such thoroughly attentive, careful, considerate service. I'm very, very satisfied."

"Uh, very good, your ladyship," replied the maître d', evidently uncertain of what to make of Maeryll's throaty tone, nor Cinder's giggles. "I'm glad to hear it."

Cinder threw the woman a cheery grin and a wave. The one-eyed woman lifted his hand to return the gesture automatically.

"Good night, my ladies," she said, "and thank you for dining with us this evening. Can I call you a carriage?"

"Nah, we're good," Cinder replied. "Thanks though. Hey, is it ok if I keep this?" She waved the beer glass, which was cloudy from the layers of girlcum splashed all over it. There was still a little bit of juice in the bottom, and it swirled around as Cinder shook it.

"Uhm," the cyclopean said, staring at the glass. "Sure? Courtesy of the house."

"Right on!"

As the two elves passed through the front doors, Cinder heard the maître d' muttering to Wish, "Wasn't the redheaded one wearing a skirt when she came in?"

Cinder threw her arm around Maeryll's neck and chuckled once they were back outside. The night air was warm, and despite the late hour the Silver Quarter was still busy, streets and sidewalks thick with traffic.

"That," declared Maeryll, "was a fun night."

"I haven't eaten that well in forever," Cinder sighed happily.

"So you admit you had a good time? In that case, let me pick the next place."

"Oh, hell no. Next week, I'm taking you to this dive I found called Dirty Dick's House of Crabs. It's great, you'll love it."