Cindy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next weeks, Kevin left the subject of panties alone. Instead he bought her a shelf bra. White and loaded with feminine lace, but as a shelf bra all it did was support from underneath. Most of her breasts were left unencumbered. "Kevin, you really don't expect me to wear that do you?"

"Of course I do. Cindy it's no big deal, you'd still have a blouse on."

"Yes, with my nipples pushing against the fabric for the world to see."

"I see women's nipples on the street a lot, so that's no big deal."

"Then why have me wear this?"

"It's just the idea that you're so sexy and daring. Just try it a couple of times okay?"

"I like to feel sexy and feminine, I really do, but I'll fall out if I wear that."

"Honey your breasts aren't so big that they'd fall out, and in fact that bra makes your breasts look larger. It really is very flattering for you. I'll take your picture and you can see what it's like from my perspective."

"Oh okay, let's try that." She really didn't want to play his game, but she figured she could do the bra thing and keep peace between them. She really did like to feel sexy, but she didn't want guys gawking at her bare breasts.

He had her bend forward slightly and he took her photo and showed it to her on the camera screen. "See, you're not showing anything."

"Only most of my breasts and I'm not even bending over very far."

"But your nipples are hidden and that's the important part right?"

"The important part is my breasts, but yes especially the nipples."

"Why?"

"What do you mean why? Women don't go around showing their nipples on the street."

"Of course some of them do, and when guys get a peek at nipples it sends them flying."

"And of course that would send you flying. Honey you know I'm not a prude. I like dirty jokes and I know how to swear and I like sexy things. But I'm not big on having some strange guy see my boobs or ass."

"I know and thank you for trying to please me. Just try the bra okay? If it drives you crazy I'll throw it away."

"And I'll bet it was expensive."

"Well yeah, about sixty bucks, but I knew there was a risk."

"Okay, I'll keep wearing it and try to get used to the idea, but not while I'm at work."

"No that wouldn't be a good idea. Let's go shopping Saturday afternoon."

"For what?"

"Anything, just window shop and be around people."

"So they can see my nipples."

"They won't show unless you get excited I'll bet."

"That's small comfort."

When he got to her place Saturday, he saw that she was wearing a conservative blouse of some unknown fabric. There wasn't much of a neckline and the fabric was heavy looking. "You look like you're dressing for winter."

"But I put on a cotton blouse and I could see my nipples right through it."

"Show me."

"Oh, okay," and he followed her to her bedroom. She changed and he only looked at her for a second before he said, "Well no wonder, you have it buttoned up."

"Well of course I do, my tits are on display remember?"

"I do. Look, just undo a few of the buttons and your nipples won't show anymore because the fabric isn't pressed against them."

"But now my breasts show, so what's the difference?"

"You're not showing that much. I wouldn't ask you to go down the street with your breasts totally exposed. Okay, so you show a lot of cleavage, but that's sexy. That's hot."

"That's embarrassing is what it is. Are you sure you can't see too much?"

"I'm sure. You're sexy as hell, but you're not falling out at all. You could bend over and you wouldn't fall out. Try it once."

She bent forward and said, "My god I feel like I'm about to show everything."

"You aren't. Damn that is so sexy though. Let's go okay, and have fun with this."

"Fun for you maybe. I'll be a nervous wreck."

"I'll bet you have fun with it too. If I see the right setting I'll ask you to bend forward and do something okay? I'll try to move away and get your picture. Oh damn I already know one place. Come on, let's go." He was so into his game that he wasn't even concerned about how she felt. He didn't know that at least in a small way she was excited by her daring act. She wasn't convinced that she wouldn't fully expose herself, but she was ready to try. It was all for him she told herself. She was enduring this for him. In the end, they would make love and it would be great. She liked seeing him get excited. She even liked it when he walked around with half and erection.

Chapter Three

They went straight to the mall and as soon as they were in the main concourse Kevin said, "Okay, now we're going to look at the little knick knacks and jewelry down the middle of the mall. When a guy asks if he can help you, give him a good show and I'll get pictures."

"You make it sound so easy, but I'm telling you it isn't. I'm a nervous mess."

"Just try it. Once you've done it once or twice, it will be easy and we can go right down the whole line junk shopping including that little battery kiosk where that teenager works."

"Kevin no. A couple, but that's all." She did what he asked of her, and she even had to admit that was fun, but she didn't like feeling like the whole mall was watching her perform. But then she also agreed to go down to the battery kiosk where the tall skinny teenager worked. Her chest felt warm from the men's eyes staring down her top and even more so with the teenager. The fact that her breasts were nothing special in size just made the whole experience seem silly to her at first. But by the time she reached the last place, she was getting more comfortable with what she was doing.

In addition to batteries, there were battery powered trinkets and cheap watches on display and she was taking her time as she studied each item. Kevin was beside himself as he worked his way around trying to be inconspicuous and yet get good shots of her exposing most of her chest.

He was focused on her and his eyes were missing nothing until, as she stayed bent over the counter, looked up at him and showing her best smile, she asked him, "Were you looking down my top?"

"What...oh no...no of course not."

"I suppose not, my breasts are too small."

"No, you have awesome...I mean...you look very nice."

"Thank you," and she saw his name tag. "Thank you Tad, I'm glad you think so."

"You really do look great."

"You don't think I'm showing a little too much...you know...of my front?"

"Hell...I mean certainly not, you look hot. Sorry, but you asked."

"Yes I did and thank you for being honest with me. Okay Tad, I'll think about your merchandise. Have a nice day."

"Oh I will and thank you very much." His eyes stayed with her as she turned from him and started to go back the way she had come with Kevin quickly catching up with her.

"That was so fucking hot," Kevin said as he joined her.

"Kevin don't use that word and it wasn't hot, it was embarrassing," she lied. Now let's get out of here. I've already done more than I meant to. This makes me feel cheap." All Kevin could do was tag along and swear under his breath. He was frustrated and running out of ways to coax her into playing his game. The harder he worked at it the more frustrating it was for him. He just knew that if he could once get her into a real all out flashing event, she'd get used to the idea and even learn to enjoy it. They left the mall with Kevin's still half hard cock begging for satisfaction, and Cindy's mind trying to take in all that had just happened. She didn't feel sexually stirred up, but at the same time there was a part of her that enjoyed what she had just done. Especially with sweet Tad. She liked teasing him and then talking with him. Yes, she liked the Tad experience, but she would never tell Kevin that.

Cindy was mixed up. There were moments when she liked showing herself. Subtle flashes of herself at just the right moment were fun and she might even do that when Kevin wasn't around, but she didn't want to look sleazy or even worse, look comical. She knew she was skinny and her body wasn't something that guys would lust for, but she did see herself as reasonably attractive. She liked her legs. Long and lean legs that she didn't mind showing at all. But then she had this round shaped ass. Not large or bulbous looking, but to her it was just too prominent.

Those thoughts were still lingering when Diane called. "Hi, busy?"

"Not at all, what are you up to this sunny Saturday morning?"

"Nothing much. I like living in a condo, but sometimes it can be boring too."

"If you're bored come over because I'm about the same way."

"See you soon."

As Diane entered Cindy's apartment, Cindy asked, "Where's Charlie?"

"At a friends house for awhile. Something to do with computers of course. How's Kevin?"

"Okay I guess."

"Girl friend, that doesn't sound very convincing, what's up, you two fight?"

"Oh no, nothing like that. Just me I guess." She almost got into the whole flashing issue, but she stopped herself and instead asked, "So what's new in your life?"

"I told myself that this was too personal, but it was so very sweet and loving that I have to share it with you."

"Wait, let's get comfortable. This sounds like just what I need this morning. Sweet words."

They sat close to each other on the couch and Diane just let go. She had been dying to share her news with Cindy, but now she wanted to slow down and try to describe the emotional part of her story. "Cindy, describing emotions is not an easy thing to do sometimes, but I'm going to try. How Charlie and I got onto the subject isn't so important, but we were teasing each other and then he started to tease me about me flashing some guy one of these days."

"He what? Did he really?" Just having that subject mentioned increased her interest as she said, "My god, keep talking, I want to hear it all."

"Well it started with him teasing me. We were just talking and laughing and then he started in with how he wanted me to dress sleazy and we'd go to some restaurant. He described how I'd be dressed and how Brutus the waiter would be looking down at my breasts. I mean it was all half funny the way he was describing it, and then I drop a shrimp down my front and Brutus is supposed to retrieve it and on and on. It really was funny and cute the way he continued to create that silly story. But at the same time, that shit managed to get me excited. I still don't know how that happened, but it did."

Cindy was wrapped up in Diane's story, but she managed to say, "Well at least you have breasts that guys would want to stare at. I don't have much for them to see."

"What are you talking about, if your breasts were larger on your thin frame you'd look off balance."

"Thanks. Sorry, you were saying?"

"Well he went on with his creation until we ended up in bed. It's so strange. We've never talked about anything like that, and he's never shown any interest in that area, but as that time progressed he had me hooked. I wanted to hear all that he had to say. But then after we made love we were lying there and talking and...well you know, touching and so forth. We were so into each other. It really was one of those special times you know?" Cindy smiled but said nothing. She was almost holding her breath now. "Anyway, I flattered him about his story and told him I wanted him to tell me another story sometime, a romantic one. I meant another day, but as we talked and lay close to each other he started to spin a new one. God this one became so real I have to remind myself it isn't."

Diane went through the story with as much detail as she could, but she just didn't feel like she was capturing the magic that she had felt that night. "So the breezes were exposing me and then he caught my skirt and held it up exposing my butt. There was nobody there but that artist and Charlie assured me he was engrossed in his drawing. Damn it Cindy I was enjoying every second of that story. I could feel those breezes and I could feel what it was like knowing I was being exposed. I was breaking those social barriers as Charlie was showing my butt to the world. It was all so real. He kissed me as he held my skirt in his hand and told me how much he loved me. Then just before we left, and just as he was releasing my skirt, that artist came over and gave me his drawing. It was of me from behind and my ass was on display. Across the bottom he wrote something like you are beautiful, or thank you beautiful, something like that. My god Cindy, it was so real I keep expecting to find that drawing from him on our dresser. He had me so fired up that once again we made love. I didn't want that time to ever end."

"Wow Diane, I can almost feel your excitement. I didn't know Charlie could be that creative."

"I'm married to him and I didn't know that either."

"Thanks for sharing that with me, that was so sweet and loving." Then she paused and Diane could see that she had more to say so she waited. "Diane, nobody knows about this and it's embarrassing to tell about it, but maybe it will help if I tell you."

"Then tell me Cindy, what's going on?"

Chapter Four

Cindy had started it and now she was determined to finish telling her tale of her problem. "Would you like some iced tea or a Coke or something?"

"No, I'm fine."

"Diane, I care for Kevin, I really do, and I like to please him, but I have a problem. It's weird that what you just told me is so close to my life now."

"How do you mean?"

"Kevin likes to expose me. No, he lives for it. I don't mean all of me, but...like you just said, flashing. Showing my butt or my chest. I refuse to flash the front of me though. You know...I mean my...the front of my panties."

"But you are wearing panties."

"Well yes. Of course he came home with some very little ones that cover almost nothing."

"So you're flashing for him and he loves it."

"You didn't even freak out."

"That's nothing to freak out over, but I'm curious about the details to say the least."

"It all started fairly mild. I'd show some leg and a guy would stare and Kevin would all but..." and she stopped herself and smiled. "Sorry, he'd get all fired up. I didn't mind if guys saw my legs, that's no big deal. I liked the attention, but other than that I wasn't getting much out of it, but I liked pleasing him. Anyway, it has progressed from there," and she went on to describe how she had flashed her butt not long ago and then about her all but showing her breasts at the mall. "That was the most recent and in some ways the most blatant thing we've done. He takes pictures of the guys as they react and of course of me with his cell phone. I've seen them so I know I've shown a lot."

"But with panties on you said."

"Yes, of course."

"Now that shelf bra incident had to be a little challenging."

"My heart starts to speed up just thinking about that. I was just sure that they were seeing everything, but looking at his pictures I guess I didn't quite show everything." Then she went on to describe flashing the skinny kid and Diane was smiling.

"I'll bet you made his day."

"He was so sweet and naïve. I didn't mind showing him at all for some reason, but when it was over, I was tired. This whole thing is so weird and confusing to me. I know he's going to keep pushing, but I just can't go any farther than I have."

"I understand that."

"It would help if I could experience an innocent event like Charlie talked about. I'd like that a lot. If only life were like that. Create a story and make it real."

"So what are you going to do about Kevin?"

"I don't know. Just take it day by day I guess. He wants to take me up to an old hunters cabin this afternoon. He says it's nice up there, off by itself and quiet and lots of places to walk and just relax."

"And get naked," Diane added.

"Oh, damn him, of course that's what he's thinking."

"That's okay, at least you're out away from everybody else, so it won't matter. He can fantasize all he wants then and you can get an all over tan."

Cindy smiled and relaxed as she said, "That's true. I'm going to pretend that I'm totally clueless and see what he comes up with. You're right, that won't be so bad. I'll still be nervous just because we'll be in a strange area, but I'll get used to it."

"That might even be a fun afternoon."

"It just might be. Thanks for listening to me tell my tale of woe."

"Of course, anytime. If it becomes a bigger problem come talk to me again okay? Maybe we can come up with something, some way to trim his fetish.

"I'll keep you informed."

Diane went home thinking about Cindy and her problem. It was her thought that the things she had done so far really weren't so bad. Now that she and Charlie had played their fantasy games, she thought what Cindy had done was pretty sexy in a way. Not something worth obsessing over, but...then she realized she was thinking of it as though it were she and Charlie. She trusted him and loved him, so for her things were a little different. There was no way that Cindy could fully trust Kevin, and she didn't think that Cindy loved him. A different situation for sure. She also wrestled with the decision of whether or not to tell Charlie about Cindy and her problem, but by the time she went into the kitchen at home she had decided. "Charlie honey, you home?"

"Coming out of the bathroom," he called out. "How is Cindy doing?"

"Remember me asking you if she and Kevin were having a problem?"

"They didn't split did they?"

"No, not that. You won't believe what I'm going to tell you. He's been after her to flash guys, and he keeps pushing her to do more and more often."

"Oh shit."

She watched Charlie as he reacted and then she said, "You already knew that didn't you."

"Yeah, I knew about that, or at least some of it. How is she doing?"

"Wait. Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was caught between issues. If I told you, then you'd tell Cindy that I know about what she's doing. She'd be mad at Kevin, he'd be mad at me and nothing other than that would change. By just going along with it nobody was hurt and life was going on."

"And in the meantime you were ogling Cindy's butt and boobs."

"Well yeah, but nothing...she didn't show everything."

"And that's supposed to make it okay?"

"Hell, I was in a bad spot no matter how I played it."

She wasn't all that mad at him, but she wasn't pleased either. "I'm your wife. I'm supposed to come first in your life. That means that if you see one of our friends naked I'm supposed to be informed."

"You're right of course, I'm sorry honey. I wasn't trying to pull anything really."

"Okay I believe you, but next time keep me in the loop okay? So that's what started all of that silliness about Brutus."

"Yeah that's what made me come up with the original idea. But all of that about Brutus and that whole story was my craziness. Cindy set the spark, but I built the fire. So how big is the problem?"

"I'm not sure, but it's big enough that it's bothering her. Only time will tell though. You've managed to avoid telling me how she looks, or at least how you think she looks."

"Very sexy of course. Too thin, but that's not her fault. She has a dangerously nice looking ass," he added and then smiled.

"Oh is that right. Better than mine then for sure."

"Not better, just different."

"Nice safe answer honey and I'll leave it at that. So how many times have you seen Cindy's sweet ass?"

"Three or four. Well one of those times was about her boobs. Very cute ones too. On the small side, but very nice.

"And just how much of them did you see?"

"Most of them actually."

She slapped his ass then and said, "Well don't be surprised if the show ends soon. You'll just have to find another way to get your kicks."

"I have you love and you keep me very satisfied. Remember, he brought them to me, I didn't go to him to see them."