Cindy

Story Info
The fine art of massage.
1.9k words
4.46
11.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
189 Followers

Cindy

My girlfriend decided that she wanted to learn the art of massage and I encouraged her. Maybe not to become a professional but she just wanted to know how to do it. Because she works a full time job at an insurance agency time was limited but she found a way to make it work. It turns out the course, being part time, takes almost a year before she would be finished. She told me that depending on the course it can take between three hundred to over four hundred hours of training. Apparently it depends on how well a person does on the written exams. It seemed like a long time to me, but what do I know about it. So every Tuesday and Thursday right after dinner she would hop in her car and be gone for three hours. I soon began to appreciate her decision. Whatever they were doing Cindy would be eager, sometimes demanding, in bed those nights. It took almost a month before she confided that they would practice on each other and sometimes the touches could get a little personal.

"When we started out the patient would be partially clothed, you know panties and bra. Then it got that the bras would come off. It really got to me. You know how my nipples are real sensitive and having another's soft oily hands rubbing all over them. The instructor makes it a point that this is not a prelude to other things, but golly it sure seems like it. And when she wasn't looking sometimes the trainee would give me an extra little touch or two. And when it would be my turn I would return the favor. Now we are to the point where the panties come off also. I'm not gay or even bi but all those bodies, wow. It would drive you to the brink of madness. Naked women wherever you look. Thank goodness it's an all-female class. The teacher said onetime they had a guy enroll and they had to kick him out because it got to crazy. Big boobs, little boobs, hairy bottoms, trimmed bottoms and there are a couple of bald ones. Do you think I should get a wax job or something? I could try to trim it a bit and see what you think."

The sex that night was great. I was all fired up after her tales from school. I mean can you picture it? The class was ten women and half of them naked and getting rubbed all over.

As we lay resting I asked Cindy when she was planning on practicing on me. "How about I sneak out some of the oils we use? Then I can give you a real massage. Okay?" And after that night's episode I was more than eager. If talking about what happened in school got her that excited what was going to happen when she was giving me a rub down?

The next night was a school night and as promised she brought home a bottle of something. "I asked teach if it was okay and she said it was, and then gave me this and that if I wanted to practice on my boyfriend this would do the trick." When I asked her if we could try it out, she begged me to wait until tomorrow night. I was ready, well more than ready but said I could wait if she might do something to calm my body down. I have to tell you Cindy has the most talented mouth and when she wants to she can have me climbing the walls in just a few minutes. Which she did with such skill and after as we lay in bed she promised, "Tomorrow night you get the royal treatment. Teach gave me a tip or two that works wonders on the male of the species." I fell asleep with her head on my chest and her fingers holding my soft dick.

I was eager the next night. I even left work early, told the boss I had an important meeting to take care of. By the time Cindy got home I had dinner in the oven, the table set and wine chilling in the refrigerator. By the time we had finished eating I was on pins and needles. Cindy could see that I was ready, "Okay Bob why don't you go take a quick shower and meet me in the bedroom. We'll see how much I've learned over the past few months." I told her I had already showered before she came home and I was ready. On the way to the bedroom she told me to grab a couple of beach towels. She pulled the quilt off the bed and we covered the sheets with the towels. "This can get kind of messy and we don't want to get everything greasy." I pulled of my t-shirt, pulled of my socks, dropped my pants and was pulling my boxers off when she stopped me. "Oh no you don't, leave those boxers on. This isn't going to be one of those kinds of massages. This will be strictly by the book my friend."

To say I was twice disappointed would be an understatement. First she was wearing a sweat shirt and sweat pants and I wasn't naked like I hoped I would be. With a heavy heart I climbed onto the bed and lay on my stomach as instructed. Cindy started on my shoulders, warm soothing oil, and worked her way down the middle of my back. "Bob, you are so tense. I can feel the knots all over. You are going to feel so much better after I'm done with you." She was right; I could feel the difference almost immediately. After working on my back she asked me to raise one foot. Bending at the knee she grabbed my foot and began to work on it. Her thumbs pressing against the sole she worked between my toes with her fingers. Damn it felt good. Then she went up and down my lower leg. When she was happy with that leg she worked the same magic on the other.

"Okay, now I want you to spread your legs so I can work on those thighs. Wider...wider still, that's good. Did you know I can see your business up the leg of your boxers?" If the lower leg felt good this felt even better. And it got even better when her hand slipped up and touched my fruit bag. "Ops, I'm sorry, didn't mean to do that. Are you Okay?" Bad question, "No, I'm not Okay. I need you to do that some more, a lot more." Her reply, "I told you this is not going to be that kind of massage didn't I?" After spending a little more time on my legs she told me, "Maybe you should take your undies off. I can tell your butt needs some work also. No, just lift your hips up and let me pull them off."

Cindy poured some oil on my ass. She even spread my cheeks and drippled some down between them. Maybe it was going to be one of those kinds of massages after all. I could get used to this, a good looking woman rubbing oil into my butt. She spent a lot of time working me over. When her hands slipped down the crease I was amazed on how good it felt. No one had ever touched me back there. When I grunted and lifted up to give her more freedom she just laughed, "Feels good huh? You like that? Want me to get my toy and stick up there? Maybe my finger would fit?" Her slippery finger slipped in so easy. She moved it back and forth several times before she pulled it out. "I'll try and remember this. Maybe sometime we can experiment more. Would you like that?"

She told me to roll over, "Time to practice on the other side. Are you enjoying this? Does it feel good, what I've been doing to you?" I told her I loved it and it was amazing what her fingers could do to me. When I rolled to my back my hard on stuck out like a flag pole. "Did I do that to you? What a boner you've got. I love it. The next time I need that thing I'll know how to get it up and ready."

Then she told me to lay flat, relax and get ready for the next part of her treatment. Relax; no way was I going to relax, not with the condition she me in. "You have to do something about this." I waved at my condition. "You are going to fix that aren't you? I'm in real trouble here; I'm going to hurt myself." She told me to just take it easy. "Lay back, I'm sure that thing will calm down. Just pretend it's not there." I tried, but as her hands moved across my chest, rubbing my nipples, caressing my stomach it only got worse. I started to beg her, "Please Cindy, you have to help me."

She looked me in the eyes, "Oh you big baby. See if I ever give you another massage, if all you can think about is your swollen cock." She poured a large amount of oil over the head and we watched it slid down the shaft. Taking both her hands and wrapping them around me she started to masturbate me. Ever so slowly, her hands moved up and down the shaft. Then one hand cradled my balls and rolled them between her fingers. I could feel the load building up and getting ready to shoot out.

And when she let go of my nuts and moved her finger lower and into my ass. She pushed and pulled it in and out a few times. I couldn't hold back any longer. Big towers of my juice shot out and up straight in to the air, fell back and ran over her fingers that where still milking me. "Woo Bobby, that's impressive. That's the biggest load I've ever seen you give me. Was it because of the massage or the finger playing with your ass or maybe both?" I don't know if it was the special oil Cindy brought home or all the other things but it was one great orgasm.

As I started to really relax I opened my eyes and realized Cindy was topless and I looked down and she was bottomless. I had been given a naked massage and never realized it. I guess I should have been looking at my massage artist more and less at my boner. It took me all of ten seconds to roll off the bed, grab her by her hips and throw her flat on her back. I dragged her down so her hips were on the edge and gave her the best oral treatment I could. I must have done a good job or maybe she was in the same condition she had put me in. It only took a few minutes and she was screaming out her climax.

It took a long shower to get the oil off of us. But it was a very satisfying shower. I washed her parts, she washed mine. All in all it was a very satisfying evening. And the next morning was good. Cindy woke me before the alarm went off, "Want to do give me a poke or something before we have to get up?" So we did something before the alarm went off and we got up, had breakfast and left for work in a very happy frame of mind. I can recommend the early morning poke to start the day off.

The End.

tailtales
tailtales
189 Followers