Cindy

Story Info
A man does as told by a sadistic woman.
6.4k words
4.52
8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following very dark story has themes of non-consent sex, humiliation, abuse and other dark themes. If such content offends you, please do not read. This is an erotic FICTION story not meant as any sort of gender, political or societal protest. This is purely for entertainment and never meant to happen in reality. If you have issues with such kinks, please do not read.

"Do it. NOW!" Cindy yells at me, making me literally whimper as if I was a little girl when I'm a thirty year old man. Something about how fierce and mean she is always scares me. It makes me get reduced to a quivering, shaking mess even if I am pretty muscular and tall.

"O-O-Ok," I tell her and then turn to look at Jessica. Jessica shakes her head NO frantically while looking at me, begging me with her eyes not to do it, again. I bite my lip at this and mouth the words "I'm sorry," to her, with both of us knowing I hate to do it.

Jessica is still standing, naked, her hands tied over her head to the hook that's in the ceiling. Her large breasts seem to stick out, making them look extremely sexy in the pose she is in at the moment. Her body leans over some, showing just how tired she is as it's been a while that she's been here. It's been so long that Jessica's stopped trying to yell for help, not that anyone could hear her. First she has a ring gag in her mouth so she can't yell anyway, plus we are about an acre away from anyone out here.

I would say that Jessica is my sex slave, but that's not right. She's Cindy's sex slave. Sure, I'm made to use and abuse Jessica, but it's Cindy that wants it.

"You're making me upset," I hear Cindy growl from across the room as I'm going too slow for her. Cindy is the reason why Jessica is here. She the reason why I'm made to do so much to the woman, from spanking her to fucking her. Cindy is evil. Truly evil. And I learned that far too late.

"Do I need to do it myself?!" Cindy threatens, making me tense up. I gulp at the thought of this. Cindy would have no issue at all forcing Jessica, but she would be needless rough. That's why I keep putting myself as the one to do it, because at least I can try and help, even if it is during a horrible act.

"I'm going to do it, ok? You have to let me do it on my own terms, otherwise I can't," I say, standing up to Cindy. This burst of courage bursts forth and for a fraction of a second I'm reminded that I can easily overpower Cindy if I wanted.

Cindy doesn't say anything to this, but I feel her eyes on the back of my head. I feel her hate and control, where I swear I feel just how powerful her spirit is. It's her fierce but small spirit that scares me the most. It's like a hurricane living in a jack-in-the-box. I'm all but powerless to her.

"I'm sorry alright?" I tell Jessica in the most apologetic tone I can make. Jessica just keeps looking at me and shaking her head, hoping that I don't go through with this, again. In a way, I wish Jessica would just learn to deal with it as I have. I mean, it could be worse.

"If I don't fuck you, she'll hurt you," I whisper to Jessica, motioning my head behind me and to the right, where Cindy sits, watching. In a move that sort of makes me feel cowardly, I tend to keep my back to Cindy as if I had to look directly at her, I know I would start to cower as she's such a dominant force of nature.

"I'll give you more, ok?" I say in a whisper to Jessica as her deep brown eyes lock onto me. Again she shakes her head frantically no, showing she doesn't want it, but I know she does. Her doing this has an adverse effect because as she shakes her head, she also shakes her large chest, making me aroused in that dark way.

I walk over to the refrigerator and open the small tray that sits in the middle. From it, I pull out a single packet from the hundreds that are in the tray. To look at it, you might think I've just grabbed a wet nap. It's just an unassuming little packet.

Walking back to Jessica, I peel off the cover of the packet and produce the sticky patch. It's a clear sticker, except for the middle, which is where the medication is. Being careful, I turn it around and then place the patch right on Jessica's clit.

Jessica starts to cry after I do this. I know she would most likely squeeze her legs together if she could, but Cindy declared that "whores should always have their legs spread," so I had to tie Jessica's legs apart spread-eagle style.

I walk back to the refrigerator and grab another of the patches. This time, I put it on myself, right at the small of my back. Once this is done, I walk back to Jessica where I start to lightly pet her hair.

After about a minute, Jessica starts to let out soft moans to my petting her hair. They are soft and gentle moans, but moans all the same. It means the patch has started to work, acting as an aphrodisiac for her. Now any prolong touch would bring her to climax, making the most boring, simple sex feel earth-shattering.

For me, the effects of the patch don't work as well. I barely even feel it to be honest. I do know it works as it makes sure my cock stays hard until I finish. I guess it's how much of the patch I've taken, as I've had to have had hundreds of doses by now.

Moving behind Jessica's naked body, I position her so she's facing Cindy. At the lightest touch, Jessica moves a little, going so far as to arch her back as if to present those big tits to Cindy. I nearly chuckle at this, knowing that as much as Jessica resists and begs otherwise, she's learned what Cindy wants as well. One such thing is to present your tits to Cindy before you are fucked, like Jessica is doing right now.

Feeling better about what I'm about to do now that Jessica is into it, I undo my belt, then pants until my pants are loose enough that I can pull them down. When I do, my hard manhood springs out, prepared to do what I have to in order to make Cindy happy. And I've learned that my point in life is to make Cindy happy, or she'll make my life hell.

As I position my cock at Jessica's womanhood, again, I consider how all of this came to be. How I met Cindy. How I got all the patches. How I've sunken into this new life of being both a slave and a slave master. I guess it really started with the patch. Or as it has come to be known, the "Love Patch."

I came across the idea by accident. You see, I've never really been much of a creative person. To put it politely, I've been called a blunt hammer before, where I am more suited for manual labor and jobs that don't take a lot of thinking.

I got the idea when a friend of mine was discussing how he used the patch to quit smoking. We were at a bar just hanging out when he showed me his patch, which has a little square sticker that was about 2 inches by 2 inches. He swore by it, and said how it was really helping him stop smoking. I was amazed at how something so small could deliver medication or chemicals in the way it does. That it could affect a guy as large as my friend.

From that evening, I started to research medical patches. Any piece of information I could about them from any source. I went so far as to translate websites from different languages in hopes of learning even more. And oh, did I learn. I found patches are used in all sorts of ways because of their very easy injection system. From insulin to cancer drugs. It was really mind blowing.

That's when I created a patch of my own. But I wanted to go in a direction that would not just be highly used, but useful. Something that was actually needed in the world. That's why I went the route of sex.

Sure, there are drugs people can take to become aroused. We all have had times when we wanted to have sex, but just couldn't work ourselves up to it because we were drunk or whatever. But I found that in that moment, it is sort of demeaning to take a pill and then tell your lover, "sorry, we need to wait thirty minutes to an hour." It basically kills the mood and ensures that you'll have a hard dick and no one to use it on.

I created my patch so you wouldn't have to take a pill to get aroused. With my patch, the medication is delivered into the blood stream. It causes the arousal to hit in seconds. Well, at least 20 seconds anyway.

I wish I could say my patch was filled with a medical breakthrough compound of drugs never seen before, but it wasn't. I went into an herbal store that's close to me and talked with the staff there. They told me all about herbs that promoted sexual wellbeing. I then purchased all that I could, then started to experiment.

Every night I took a mixture of my own making to see what it would do. Most of the time, nothing happened at all. A few times it did make me aroused, but it didn't last long. A couple times I actually threw up from the mixture. But then I found that special combination that worked.

It has a 100% success rate. It's just natural herbs crushed into a liquid form that gets absorbed into the blood stream from the patch. All you have to do is slap the patch on right before you want to have sex, and boom! You are good to go, no matter your gender, sexual orientation and all that. You dick gets harder than rock, or your pussy wetter than a river.

"Ohhhh," I moan as my hard cock slides into Jessica's wet pussy. My eyes roll back as I feel the tightness of her pussy as it grips my cock. There's no denying how badly Jessica wants this as her pussy clings to me as I enter. It damn near feels like it is trying to keep my hard cock inside her forever.

With her pussy being so warm and wet, I can't help but start to move my hips. I know that I should go slow and savor the feeling of this, but I can never help myself. That's why I always seem to go as fast as I can within moments. To bring myself to climax as soon as possible because I'm a slave to the feeling.

Jessica begins to moan loudly as I fuck her from behind, all while Cindy watches. And I know Cindy is watching. She's watching because Jessica has much larger tits than she does. It's the only reason she had me kidnap Jessica. Cindy hates women that have bigger tits than she does, or a pussy that's tighter. So she always makes me fuck them hard enough that she can watch their tits bounce.

"Take it you whore!" Cindy yells at Jessica and then laughs. Her laugh echoing all around the living room, kitchen and dining room area. That laugh will sink into your soul and give you nightmares.

Not that Jessica cares. She's so lost in her own arousal and joy that she actively bounces her ass off me to try and bring herself to climax as well. This allows me to grab her by the hips and get a bit more aggressive. I start to pound into her, acting like I'm trying to impale her on my member.

As Jessica and I both moan in sexual bliss, I think back to how my patch made me a millionaire. My goal for the patch was to disclose it and then patent it myself. To make it myself, and sell it in my area. Where I could control everything and have a nice little income on the side. But then a well known store found out about it and offered me a shit-ton of money for it. 20 million in fact.

At first I was upset with myself that I sold out. That I gave my invention to that company, which I put all my heart and soul into. Didn't help when I discovered they went on to make hundreds of millions of dollars.

But I've learned to live with it. Afterall, I have more money than I could ever spend. I've always been a country boy who never needed anything fancy. So even when I got the money, not much changed. I still live in my little country house all by myself, as well as drive my pickup. I really don't need much.

Jessica begins to cum as I fuck her, my thrusts being so hard her body is taken off the floor each time. My body rams into her, causing her tits to bounce so high they nearly smack her chin. Her loud orgasmic moans ring out all over, and she begins to leak down her legs as she's that wet. And as my neighbors are far, far away, they don't hear any of this. Nor do they hear the smacking sound as I spank Jessica's ass as I fuck her.

As Jessica cums her intense and passionate orgasm, Cindy keeps laughing and calling her a whore. In a weird way, this powers me. Like the domination that Cindy has over Jessica travels through me, allowing me siphon some of her control. It gives me strength and a bit of rage to keep thrusting as I am, making sure I do as Cindy wants.

Jessica's orgasm seems much stronger than the ones she has had before. And I should know. She's been here three days now, in which we've had quite a bit of sex. Or should I correctly say, Cindy has made us have plenty of sex. I doubt there's a part of Jessica's body I haven't seen or felt yet. Or a position we haven't fucked in.

The screams of pleasure get so loud from Jessica I think they may rupture my ear drums. Then, suddenly, Jessica nearly goes limp as her orgasm becomes overly intense. Her body tenses up, then seems to drop and she hangs by her bonds, her poor spirit not able to take that amount of pleasure.

Seeing this, I stop. I slide my cock out, which causes Jessica to moan some, showing she is still conscious. But she hangs on her bonds as if having no energy or that her legs no longer work. Despite the gag in her mouth, I swear Jessica wears a smile, showing her orgasm must still be sending waves of pleasure over her. That it is lingering over her, not allowing her to feel anything else. All which is probably due to the patch.

I step in front of Jessica and try not to look at Cindy. I also turn my body some so Cindy can't see my hard cock. If she does, she may make me do something more, like jerk off for her, or keep fucking Jessica in some other way. Cindy loves looking at my hard cock, just like she loves seeing me cum. My only hope is to keep attention on Jessica so she forgets about my hard dick.

"Put it in her mouth," Cindy states in a sneer in her voice. I know what she is referring to so I don't bother to ask "what?" She wants me to put my dick in Jessica's mouth and finish in that manner. Cindy wants me to finish. For some reason, she loves to see me cum. To see me moan and groan, looking like an idea while having my own orgasm.

"Cindy, come on, do I have to?" I ask her without turning to look at her, even if I still feel her eyes staring at me. A long pause starts, in which I already know what she's about to say. At least I hope I know what she's going to say. She could surprise me and demand something horrible, such as anally taking Jessica to finish.

"Stick it in her mouth and fuck the bitch's face!" Cindy yells, to which I nod, even if my head is lowered. At this I reach up to grab Jessica's hair. Trying to be gentle, I lower her head downward so she's in more of a bent position.

With the patch sending its chemicals flowing through her, Jessica willingly bends. She makes her body stretch as I bring her face towards my still hard member. Saying nothing, Jessica takes my cock in her mouth, through the ring gag.

Cindy proceeds to watch as I thrust my hips into Jessica's mouth now. The ring gag keeps her mouth open, but Jessica does her best to close her lips on my cock to make it feel incredible for me. Over and over I thrust into her mouth, my cock hitting the back of her mouth again and again.

As I facefuck Jessica, I do apologize softly. I'm not even sure why I do any longer. Jessica knows how crazy Jessica is, and what she makes others do. That if I don't do exactly as she wants, Cindy may and truly kill me.

"H-H-Here," I suddenly gasp, pulling my cock out of Jessica's mouth. With this, I turn and face Cindy. I allow her to see all of my manhood as I've reached my limit at the moment. My hand jerks my cock as I'm so very close.

Then, as I have done dozens of times now, I cum in front of Cindy. My cock throbs and my cum shoots out, as I show her the most submissive part of myself. And as always, I can feel her leap in excitement at the sight of me doing this. I cum for her, which is just another way to show how submissive I am towards her.

Panting after I've finished, I stand there, spent, hearing Jessica moan her soft moans as she has yet another orgasm, just from providing oral sex. I know the routine of what to do after I've cum. I'm to stand here so Cindy can look me over. I'm not allowed to leave or even pull my pants up until Cindy tells me otherwise. Makes me stand, feeling like I'm on display.

"Nice cock," Cindy finally states, which is her ways of saying that she's content with what I've done. That my cumming meets her approval and that I can take a break.

Breathing a sigh of relief, I pull up my pants, feeling how sore my cock is. Hell, I've had sex what, eight times today? I think it's been eight. Probably is way more. Time sort of feels funny to me now. Especially as I never leave the house nor talk to anyone. Not to mention that I have to use the patch so much, and it sort of makes you lightheaded all the time.

As I pull up my pants, I try not to think how I've allowed Cindy to take over my entire life. Everything I do has become dependent on her, so if she doesn't tell me to do it, I can't. It's like I'm powerless to her, even if she's just a small twenty-something woman. Hell, she can't weigh more than one hundred pounds yet she's stronger than the Incredible Hulk to me.

Cindy wasn't always like this. In the beginning she was sweet, cute and sexy as hell. Oh, how I could just look at her for hours. She was so beautiful. I mean, she still is, but it feels like things have changed in the short time that I've known her. The cute and innocent features now seem more like a mask to cover the sharp and harshness within her.

One might think I've known Cindy for years the way she is so in control of my life, but no. Well, that's somewhat I lie. Long ago I met her, but hadn't thought of her or seen her in years. Then one day not to long ago she reappeared. Reappeared and took over. It's barely even been 3 months too. It's just the relationship went pretty toxic, really fast. I've honestly never been apart of anything like it.

In the beginning I would just listen to her as she talked. We would have our dates right here in the living room, where I sat and watched. Watched her lips as they moved, her hips as she walked and her body as she danced. There's not many women built like her.

But as time went on, she got demanding. It was just a demand every so often at first, but it grew into her bossing me around all the time. At first it was fun. I admit it. I liked her demanding to see my dick, to which I was embarrassed and excited to pull down my pants. But this grew into her making me feel humiliated and embarrassed all the time in order to do what she wanted.

In the beginning, I liked it. It was sexy. It was new. And since I was so bored, I didn't mind it. I've never had a woman be sexually dominant with me, so I liked it. Made me feel aroused in a way I hadn't before. And it was a nice change of pace because most of the women I had been with knew I had money. So they would damn near do anything I said to be apart of it, which was so boring.

Cindy was different. She was the first that knew what she wanted and went after it. I liked that. And I liked that she wanted me. So I went along with it.

But Cindy really started to change. Her fascination with BDSM and CNC become somewhat scary in my opinion. She had no problem whatsoever making me punish myself, such as creating a self-spanking machine. She sat there and watched me build it, watching me whimper as I did as I knew I would be the only one that ever would be abused by it.

That machine only satisfied her for so long. Seeing me get my ass whipped literally, time and again didn't hold her attention. So she moved on to making me put on gags. All sorts of gags too. Then nipple clamps. Then dildos. But nothing seemed to keep her happy.

Then came the day she told me she wanted me to kidnap a woman that she picked out. You heard that right. The sweet, sexy but stern woman I had fallen in love with wanted me to kidnap another human being.

12