Cindy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first I refused. But as Cindy is known to do, she got me drunk. Not just drunk, but had me put on a patch to amplify the effects. Come to think of it, Cindy very often made me use a patch.

When I woke up, there was a woman tied up in my living room, naked as can be. Over the next 4 days, Cindy broke me down to the point I did as she wanted and fucked that woman. That's woman was named Jessica as well, now that I think about it.

That Jessica's time here wasn't as bad as it could have been, thanks to the fact that I have a lifetime supply of patches. This allowed for Cindy's victim to actually enjoy all the sex that Cindy made us have. Hell, it made her enjoy the punishments Cindy would do as well. Cindy made me do all of her BDSM kinks to her, even going so far as to anally fuck the poor girl, which she ended up loving.

Cindy was lucky because that Jessica didn't go to the cops. I think she enjoyed what happened to her. She was banged up some, but nothing too serious. Just a lot of sex and BDSM stuff. After a few days, I'm sure the girl healed so she could sit normally.

I like to think that the first Jessica didn't go to the cops because of me. She saw how evil Cindy was, and how trapped I am. That if she went to the cops, they would take me as well. But I'm the victim here. I'm being made to do all these horrible acts.

Another option to why she hadn't gone to the cops is she didn't know enough to be able to. Jessica was blindfolded and gagged the entire time she was here. She never saw any of the house or how to get here. And when she was grabbed, it was without her cell, so they couldn't find her that way.

In the end, I dropped that Jessica off behind a porn shop. She was naked and still tied up, but I made sure to pour booze over her so people would think she was drunk. That way they would just think she got drunk and did a very stupid dare.

Since that first Jessica, Cindy has had me kidnap so many women. Had me take them, bring them here, and ordered me to fuck them as she watches. No amount of sex ever seems to fill Cindy up. Nor does she ever want to join herself. Come to think of it, I can't remember if I've ever touched Cindy or not.

"The tits. I hate bitches with big fucking tits," Cindy suddenly states after just a few minutes of resting. With another sigh, I nod my head and say "Yes Cindy." Like much of what she says, I know the code that is Cindy's words.

Cindy is rather flat chested, so she likes to take her anger out on larger chested ladies. So when she states that she hates big fucking tits, what she is really saying is that she wants to sit back and watch me titty fuck Jessica. Either that, or slap her tits until they are red. But I know this time she wants to see me fuck Jessica's tits instead of slapping. I can hear it in her voice.

Walking to the kitchen, I grab another patch from the refrigerator. Knowing what she wants to see, I stop and turn towards Cindy, then pull my pants all the way down to my ankles to expose myself. With her cold eyes watching, I attach the patch to one of my ass cheeks. I then place my hands on top of my head as we both wait for the patch to do it's thing. Sure enough, within a minute Cindy can see my cock, which had gone soft, begins to harden again.

Now that my cock is hard, I grab the bottle of lube off the kitchen table. Moving back to Jessica, I squirt lube between her breasts then rub it in. I make sure all of her breasts are nice and lubed up for this next part. It'll make it easier in the end.

As Jessica has come to do while under the influence, she sticks her chest out, enjoying even the lightest of touches while the patch works on her. She even does a jerking move a few times, causing her large tits to bounce some, which I enjoy watching. To this, I flick her nipples some, knowing it should pump arousal inside her.

The patch used to work like that on me. But after taking it as many times as I have, most of its effects have been deadened. For the most part, it just makes my cock hard and me ready to fuck. All the other things it makes you feel, like being able to cum instantly, or quivering when any part of your body is touched...all that is long gone for me. Most everything that Jessica feels no longer happens to me.

I bring a chair in front of Jessica and stand on it. This allows me to be high enough that my cock can reach her tits. Thinking how Jessica should be used to this now, as I've fucked those huge tits at least a dozen times already, I grab hold of her nipples.

Being as gentle as I can, I pull Jessica's nipples to pull her chest forward. Then, once my dick is between her tits, I push them together. Simply doing this causes Jessica to moan a deep, guttural moan, showing she is already on the verge of cumming again. To help her along, I grope her tits some, pushing them against my cock over and over.

"Here I go Cindy," I announce and start to thrust between Jessica's tits. I squeeze those two beautiful orbs together and thrust maniacally to fuck them hard. Like before, once I start I just can't help but to go superfast. My cock speeds up and down Jessica's tits, the cock head popping out at the top of each thrust.

Jessica moans as I fuck her tits, just like all the other times I've done this. When I run my thumbs over her nipples as I thrust, she tilts her head back and tries to let out a wild moan of pleasure but gets stopped by the gag. This turns into her moans of pleasure as another orgasm takes over her. I can't help but smile, hearing those wild moans as Jessica's body quivers as I use it.

"Wait...NO!" I shout suddenly as the power flickers. Looking at the overhead light, it flickers a few times, threatening to turn off. After a couple more flickers, it stays on, as if this episode has passed.

"NO!" I cry out as my heart stops and my stomach sinks. I even forget what I'm doing as I still titty fuck Jessica while standing on this chair. My hips are moving back and forth in a robotic motion, even if I no longer feel how great it feels. This is because I look to Cindy only to find that she's gone.

"Cindy?!" I cry out. Panicking, I drop down from the chair, nearly falling over as my pants are around my ankles. Uncaring, I rip them off to become completely naked. Once they are off, I rush into the living room, no longer bound by pants around my ankles.

"No! No! No! Cindy!" I shout as I grab the TV remote. The TV in the living room is rather old, like, super old. Older than I am. It's so old it's not even a flat screen. So when it gets turned off, or the power flickers, it takes it a moment to turn back on. It's still a good TV, so I never bothered to get a new one.

"Cindy, Cindy, Cindy," I repeat dozens of times, feeling my body get hotter and hotter out of fear and rage. Finally the TV turns on, but as it normally does when it's switched on, it goes to the Over The Air stations, where it plays the last channel I had it on.

I watch Over The Air TV every night or when it's something good, like Wheel of Fortune, or a good movie. But rarely do I watch it during the day. Nothing good is ever on during the day. Only right now, I do start to watch it. Even in my panic, what I see on TV makes me stop and turn the sound up.

The TV is showing my patch. The show looks like it is the local news, complete with the man and woman at the table. And between them, in the air, is a picture of the patch I made. Well, a version of it made by the company that I sold it to.

"FDA forced recall. Again, the FDA advises not to take this over-the-counter supplement as it has been found to cause insanity when taken for long periods of time or in large doses," the news woman states as a picture of my patch appears over her shoulder. The man next to her starts to talk about some incident of a man trying to take a theater hostage to have an orgy while under the influence of a patch.

"Bullshit," I shout, tired of those accusations. My patch doesn't make anyone go crazy. I've been using it forever now, and I'm just fine. It's just some people can't handle being really aroused. Just poor stupid virgins that hate sex.

Hitting the button on the remote, I tell the TV to go to LINE1. When it gets there, I see the TV screen, which is now showing the DVD player telling me to "Insert Disc." Looking down, I see the power flicker made the DVD player spit out the disc tray.

Crawling on my hands and knees to the DVD player, I pick up the DVD-R from the tray and look at it. Good. No scratches. It looks good. The power flicker didn't do anything to it.

Putting the disc back in the tray, I then press the "Close" button. As it closes, I look at the living room floor where I see dozens of the DVD-Rs that I've made. They are all spread about, left in the last place I put them after putting a new disc in.

When I first got all that money, I didn't know what to do with myself. I no longer needed to go to a job or work for money, so there wasn't any where for me to go, or anything to do. So I started looking around the house. The house that my parents left me when they passed away.

While searching, I found a video editing program on an old laptop of mine. It was a laptop from my childhood, one that I had forgotten about. It was then I decided I was going to learn to video edit with that program, but the issue was that the program needed videos. But it couldn't do streaming stuff, like YouTube or Netflix or whatever. It needed a DVD. So I used the only DVD I had in the house, which was an old porno DVD.

"Cindy's Revenge," I say out loud, remembering that old porno. I remember watching that alone in my room so many times late at night. It was my introduction to really kinky stuff like bondage and spanking. I would get a beer and sit and watch it, amazed by how beautiful Cindy was.

As the DVD-R loads, I recall the plot of that old porno. Cindy was a sweet and kind girlfriend that loved nothing more than performing oral on her boyfriend. But then one day she finds that he cheated on her. Enraged, she decides to get her revenge. She is sweet and nice at first, but quickly comes to dominate and punish her boyfriend.

She gets so in control that she makes him kidnap the woman, and then tells him all the ways to fuck her while she watches. Over and over she makes him fuck his mistress, or else face her wrath. Only as time goes on, Cindy starts to make him do worse to her, such as using floggers, nipple clamps, vibrators and much more.

"Oh, hello sweetie," Cindy greets me on the TV as the DVD-R starts to play. The DVD-R that I made so long ago. One DVD-R of so many that I made.

Smiling, I look at Cindy on the screen. Whenever I play it, it's like Cindy is right here in the room with me. I can feel her eyes on me.

"I know what you did. Or who you did. And you just had to fuck someone with bigger tits than me, huh?" Cindy growls after a harsh cut in the video as it jumps to a later scene.

Staring at Cindy, I feel myself falling back under her spell. Where I feel the strange warmth of the patch making my cock throb, the chemicals pumping all throughout my body. My cock needs to fuck something soon, and Cindy knows it. That's why she likes looking at me naked like this.

"I...I didn't mean too Cindy. I couldn't help it," I apologize with all my heart to Cindy. I look her right in the eyes when I say this, looking for forgiveness. I even grab hold of the TV and squeeze it, knowing she can feel me.

"What's her name? Jessica? Jessica? You fucked a Jessica? Fine, then you can just fuck her again!" Cindy yells after another cut in the video. At this, I bite my lip and glance behind me, where Jessica stands.

"But Cindy, this is like the 15th Jessica. Surely that's enough," I tell Cindy, trying hard to convince her that she needs to stop. Sure, I've let all the Jessica's go and they were not in too bad of shape, but still. When will Cindy have enough? What will be enough? How many Jessicas will I have to fuck?

"Stick your dick in her! Or should I rip it off?" Cindy then orders. Lowering my head, I sigh. I then nod a soft nod and stand up, ashamed that I'm giving in so easily. That like always, I will do whatever Cindy wants.

I then walk back to Jessica who is just now waking up out of her arousal daze. Her eyes flutter open and she looks around, wondering where she might be. And then she sees me and remembers everything.

"I...I'm sorry. I have to do this. Look, I'll give you a patch," I tell Jessica, hoping she knows this is all Cindy's fault.

12