Comforting My Sister Pt. 01

Story Info
I visit my sister on the anniversary of her husband passing.
4.4k words
4.56
46.1k
97

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/25/2023
Created 06/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seebob69
Seebob69
748 Followers

The last rays of sunshine filtered through the tall stand of gum trees, casting long shadows across the black bitumen. The heat shimmer gave the illusion of the fence posts dancing as I sped past them. I glanced at the car's clock, a quarter to seven. I was still half an hour away from my destination and considering that I had been driving for over nine hours, I felt surprisingly alert. Perhaps it was the excitement of catching up with my sister, who I had not seen for twelve months. It was excitement tinged with sadness, because it was twelve months ago that we buried Cathy's husband Colin after a tragic accident on their farm. Widowed at the age of 25 seemed so cruel, and that it should happen to the most caring, loving, considerate and bubbly person in my life made it all the more unjust.

We had spoken by Facetime often, but on this sad anniversary, I wanted to be there in person to give her all the support that she would surely need. Cathy is my only sibling and being two years older than me, I looked up to her and adored her. She was always there for me, the rock that I relied on, a wise counsel when I needed advice, understanding when I stuffed up, a shoulder to cry on when life was difficult. It was the very least that I could be there for her as the bitter memories of those days a year ago, were sure to resurface.

Lost in my thoughts, time escaped me and before I knew it, I had arrived at the farm gate. Unlocking the gate, driving through and closing it behind me, I set off down the gravel road that after one kilometre would lead to the homestead. Topping one last rise, the house lay before me; a simple sandstone cottage, surrounded on all sides by a bullnose verandah. The cottage itself was enclosed by a white picket fence and on the side leading to the front entrance was a colourful garden, bejewelled with flowers of every colour of the rainbow. I knew that the garden was Cathy's pride and joy and it heartened me to see that despite the hard year that transpired, Cathy had lovingly cared for it, no doubt a source of distraction to her grief.

I pulled to a stop to see Cathy running towards me. My heart was racing, filled with joy to see her in the flesh again. Not only was Cathy a beautiful person in heart and soul, but she was a true physical beauty. Tall and only an inch shorter than my six feet, her hair had a lustrous golden glow that glistened in the setting sun. Piercing blue eyes, set amongst high cheekbones, perfect teeth and plump ruby lips set off her elegant face. Her full but firm bosom tapered down to her taunt waist and her hourglass figure was completed with her trim, round bum. She could have been a model if she so desired, but she loved the quite life on the farm and being one with nature.

Cathy had always been the free spirit. Perhaps it was in the blood, our parents encouraged our independence and liberal thoughts. The dinner table was the scene of robust conversations on any and all topics and when accompanied by a bottle or two of wine, they could become animated yet never disrespectful. The clothing code was relaxed to say the least and nudity was common and accepted as the norm. I know that both Cathy and I were so grateful for the balanced and loving lifestyle that our parents provided us.

"Oh Greg, you are here my darling brother, it is so good to see you," enthused Cathy, wrapping her arms around me and giving me a firm kiss on the lips.

She was the picture of summer simplicity, wearing a floral sundress with thin spaghetti straps, yellows and blues dominated. Not surprisingly, she was not wearing a bra, as she rarely did and certainly wouldn't in this hot weather. More than likely as well, she would not have bothered with panties.

"Cathy, it's so good to see you too, I have missed you so much," I cried, feeling a tear well up in my eyes. I had wrapped my arms around her as well and held her tight, rocking her gently. She smelt faintly of lavender, and I was transported instantly back to the time we lived together at home and the smell of her body after a shower. It seems she still had a preference for that particular scent.

"Come inside out of this heat," Cathy said, releasing her grip on me, "here, let me help you with your bags."

I do travel pretty light, so only one bag of clothes and personal effects, but I brought some wine and beer, so between the two of us we soon had everything in the house.

A cool breeze wafted through the open door. I remembered Cathy's cottage as being cosy warm in Winter and refreshingly cool in Summer. And there was nothing nicer than having a drink on the front verandah, in the shade as the sun set over the back paddock.

"I have a cold beer in the fridge Greg, would you like one?" Cathy enquired.

"Is the Pope a Catholic?" I replied sarcastically, knowing that Cathy would laugh at this as it was my stock response when asked if I want a beer.

"Smart arse!" Cathy responded, "I'll bring it out on the front verandah, with some nibblies. Do you want to change?"

"I'd love a beer first, then I might have a shower and get into something more comfortable, if that is OK," I said.

"Greg, you just make yourself at home, you don't have to ask for anything, what do they say, mi casa es su casa?"

I loved that I could relax and be myself in Cathy's presence. It had always been the case; we were like two peas in a pod growing up and I can't recall us ever having harsh words.

We sat and chatted, catching up on the events of the past twelve months and how Cathy had coped. Pleasingly, she was doing well, keeping herself occupied with the farm. There was no mention of any new love interest, but this did not surprise me as even when Colin was alive, they kept to themselves pretty much. I did recall Cathy telling me once that they had as friends, a couple that shared their love of nudism, who would visit occasionally. When I mentioned this, Cathy said that she had only seen them once since Colin passed away. Sadly, she sensed a change in their attitude, and she did not expect to see much of them in the future.

I had finished my first beer, so decided to have a shower and change.

"I'll just go for that shower, Cathy, then maybe another beer eh, that first one went down a treat," I said.

"Go for it, and as I said, make yourself comfortable. I'll make us up some more nibblies," Cathy replied.

"Cathy, I thought it would be nice to spend some naked time with you. What do you think?" I enquired, hoping that Cathy would agree. I was confident that she would, as that was pretty much her lifestyle and it would be nice to renew the habit we had when we lived together at home.

"Oh for sure Greg," Cathy responded enthusiastically, "I was hoping that we could forget about clothes while you are here. Go have your shower and I will get out of this dress."

"Excellent," I responded as I headed to the bathroom.

I felt so much better after my shower, and pleased that I would not have to get dressed as it was still so hot. I dried off and casually walked back to the front verandah.

Good to her word, Cathy had dispensed with her dress and was sitting, awaiting me, with a cheese and cold meat platter and a fresh beer each. She was a vision of beauty; her body was golden brown from head to toe, proof certain that she spent the majority of her time naked. As she saw me approach, she got to her feet and ran to give me a big hug.

"Oh, Greg, it is just like old times at home, us naked together, it's just the most natural thing in the world," Cathy gushed.

"It sure is sis," I heartily concurred.

"Let me look at you," I said pushing her away. I ran my eyes over her gorgeous body, refreshing my memory of the times we spent naked at home. Nothing much had changed, she was as beautiful as ever, her nice sized, firm breasts, her tight muscular stomach, her shaved pussy, her long, lean legs. She was a sight to behold.

"You look great Cathy; farm life clearly agrees with you. You have a great tan, you must be naked a lot," I said, stating the obvious.

"Yes Greg, I am. You know how I love being naked and I can be that way all day here, it's so private," Cathy explained, "and look at you, getting to the gym I see."

"Yep, my desk job meant that I wasn't getting enough exercise. The gym is right next door to work, so I go pretty well every day," I replied.

Mutual appreciation appraisal done and dusted, we sat down to enjoy another beer. The sun had well and truly set, but it was still pleasantly warm.

"You must be hungry Greg," Cathy realised, "I thought that we might have a chicken salad, it's too hot to cook."

"That's fine by me, let me help you get it ready," I said, getting up and together we strolled to the kitchen.

With dinner finished we retired to the lounge room to watch a bit of television. Cathy sat on the couch beside me and we cuddled as we watched some trashy reality show. Cathy's naked body next to mine brought back fond memories of our time at home when mum and dad sat on one couch, Cathy and me on the other, all naked and watching television, or maybe playing cards. I never took for granted my privileged upbringing.

I must have fallen asleep as next thing I knew, Cathy was shaking my shoulders.

"Hey sleepyhead, time for bed for you, you fell asleep; I know that show was boring, but you have had a big day," Cathy rationalized.

Cathy helped me to my feet. It was only then that I realized that I was sporting half an erection. I wasn't concerned, it was nothing that she hadn't seen before. Our parents taught us that there was no shame in our natural bodily functions and erections come and go. Dad had them, I had them, and the girls largely ignored them, albeit with the occasional cheeky remark.

Cathy walked me to my bed and I climbed in.

"Sleep tight little brother," she said as she gave me a kiss on my lips, "no need to get up early in the morning, so have a good sleep in, but there are a few jobs that you can help me with."

"Looking forward to it, who knows, I might make a good farmer," I joked.

I watched Cathy leave my room, my eyes locked on her nice tight bum which bobbed seductively as she sashayed to her own bedroom. A tinge of excitement rushed through my veins at the sight. I am only human after all, and Cathy is a stunning sexual being.

I felt my half hard cock rise to its full length at the thought. I tried to rationalize that I should not be turned on by my own sister, but I secretly delighted at the inappropriateness of it all. My hand grabbed my hard cock and I began to stroke it slowly but firmly. I imagined Cathy's hand wrapped around it, fondling it seductively. I closed my eyes and all I could see was my beautiful naked sister before me.

I quickened the pace of my wanking. I felt an orgasm building deep in my balls. A powerful shudder overtook me and a massive stream of cum burst from my throbbing cock. One surge followed another as my load covered my chest. Rather than reach for a tissue, I rubbed it in again imagining that it was Cathy's hand caressing me. Fully satisfied, I fell into a deep, sound sleep.

I woke in the morning to a golden beam of sunshine streaming through the window. I looked at my phone and it said just after nine. I must have been tired as I normally am up around six. I lay there, reluctant to get up from my very cosy, comfortable bed.

Before long, I heard the sound of a whistling kettle coming from the kitchen. Time to get up I thought, so I struggled out of bed and shuffled to the kitchen. There was Cathy, naked, her back to me.

I snuck up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist, my morning wood pressed firmly against her butt.

Ohhhh, good morning Greg, that's a nice wake up call. Colin used to do the same, I must say I miss that," Cathy gushed.

I immediately felt a bit guilty. Not that our bodies had made contact, that had never been an issue, but that I should have realised that Cathy had been a year without the touch of another male and I may have brought up memories of Colin that would make her sad.

"I'm sorry sis, I should have known better," I said quietly.

"Hey, don't worry, it felt nice and why can't a loving brother try and brighten a girl's day eh?" Cathy said, turning and returning the hug and giving me a kiss.

We stood holding each other for a moment, my cock now pressing against her stomach.

"So, I'm making scrambled egg, care for some, and a coffee too? Cathy enquired, breaking away from me,

"For sure," I replied, "I'll make some toast."

We sat down to enjoy breakfast and plan our day.

"Greg, the quad bike won't start, you are so good with engines, do you think you can have a look," Cathy asked with doe eyes.

"No worries," I said, thrilled with the prospect of tinkering with the bike.

The sun was beating down fiercely as we left the house after breakfast and headed to the equipment shed. Unfortunately, I knew that it was going to be hotter still inside the shed under the corrugated iron roof. Still, we were naked so no sweaty clothes sticking to our bodies.

I tried to start the quad bike but it just spluttered and would not kick over. After a few tests, my best guess was a blocked fuel line.

"What do you reckon Greg, can you fix it?" Cathy enquired hopefully.

"I'm thinking it's a blocked fuel line and if that is the case, I can fix it. It will take a few hours, but that's not a problem," I answered, with an air of optimism.

"Ohhh thank you, thank you," Cathy bubbled as she gave me a big hug, "you don't know how I have missed getting around on the quad. You're a life saver."

"I've got a few things to do in the house," Cathy said, "but I will come down and check on you later."

"No worries," I replied as I gathered some tools and got on with it.

I had been working about an hour and I was in a lather of sweat. It was hot, dirty work, but despite that, I was getting great satisfaction from working with my hands. I was also making good progress, certain that the blockage was the problem.

"Time for a break, you will need this."

Cathy had returned with a big jug of iced water. She wasn't wrong. I was feeling rather dehydrated and knew that it was sensible to have a break and a drink.

"Look at you, hot, sweaty and filthy, I do like a man who gets down and dirty," Cathy joked.

"Well, that's me then, when was the last time you saw an immaculately clean mechanic?" I asked.

"Exactly, so how is it going?" Cathy inquired.

"Pretty sure it is a fuel line blockage. I've cleaned the line and flushed it. Just going to put it back together and try it out. Fingers crossed,' I said.

"I hope so. If it's fixed we can take it for a spin down to the dam. You can clean up and we can have a swim to cool off," Cathy said to spur me on.

Cathy sat down on a bench and I joined her taking a break and having a refreshing drink. I glanced across to her. Her skin was gleaming with sweat too. "Been in the sauna?" I joked.

"Ha ha, you would think so wouldn't you, feel how hot my skin is." With that she took my hand and placed it on her breast. Her skin was on fire and the sweat made it slippery so my hand wandered over it. And of course, my hand was dirty and greasy and left an oily mark on her lovely bosom.

"Woops!" I said, "sorry about that,'

It's OK, you can wash it off in the dam," Cathy replied giving me a cheeky wink.

"Deal," I replied, thinking to myself that would be nice. The thought excited me, and I sensed a stirring in my groin. No need to hide it as there is no shame in getting an erection. I simply continued chatting to Cathy while finishing my drink.

"All right, I'm heading back to the house, be careful not to drop a hammer on that thing," Cathy advised, giving my cock a little tweak as she left.

I returned to my task. I cut a frayed edge off the fuel line and with a new clamp, attached it to the carburettor. Fingers crossed, I turned the key. Success! The engine roared into life. I felt immensely proud and satisfied, not bad for a bloke who works in an office, but I was confident, having mucked around with dad with cars and engines all my life.

I hoped on the quad and headed up to the homestead, revving it when I got there to draw Cathy out.

"You did it! Ohhh aren't you a clever boy, but I knew you would," enthused Cathy as she flung her arms around me and gave me a big kiss.

It was well after noon, so the promised trip to the dam beckoned.

"I'll just get some towels and I reckon you have earned a beer," said Cathy as she disappeared into the house, returning a minute later, jumping on the back of the quad, she wrapped her arms around my waist and we were off.

Quad bikes are a lot of fun and I sped with gay abandonment down the track towards the dam. Cathy egged me on to go faster. This may not have been such a good idea as I hadn't been on the track for some time and it seemed definitely rougher than the last time I had. Rounding a corner, I hit a big pothole and we flew into the air, coming down with a thud. We both roared with laughter, and with no damage done we turned left at the fork and the dam was in view.

"Race you in!" roared Cathy as she did a quick dismount and ran to the water's edge. I caught up with her performed a perfect rugby tackle as we both crashed into the cooling water. We came up spluttering and laughing and like two little children we splashed and frolicked, dunking and flopping.

"I brought a bar of soap down. It's in the cooler with the drinks. I think you should clean up before we have a beer, I'll go get it," Cathy said.

I watched on as she exited the water, like a Greek goddess, her body swayed as she waded out. I certainly liked what I saw.

Soon she was back with the soap, and she decided that she would play mother and clean me up. I had no objections. I was dirty from head to toe, so she had a job in front of her, but she attacked the chore with gusto. Lathering her hands, she gently washed my face, her fingers softly massaging my cheeks then neck. She splashed water on my face washing away the soapy residue.

With the bar of soap in her hand, she covered my chest and stomach, paying special attention to my nipples. Which were hardening under the attention. It was not the only part of me hardening as her attention was very erotic and my cock was stiffening as a result. Chest and stomach now cleaned, she moved lower.

"Well, you are a messy mechanic, how did you get grease on your cock?" Cathy asked, " hmmmm, no better you don't tell me, but we have to get it squeaky clean."

Gently she rubbed the bar of soap along the length of my now rock hard cock. With it now all nicely lathered, her hand slide effortlessly over it. Taking her time, she cleaned meticulously.

"Does that feel good, Greg?" she enquired quietly.

"Yes it does, you are doing a great job, but that grease is pretty hard to get off, so keep going," I teased, not for a minute thinking that she wasn't onto me.

I placed my hands on Cathy's shoulders as she continued to massage my raging erection. I didn't want her to stop, and luckily for me, she had no intenion to.

I could sense that I was close to cumming. We had reached a new intimacy at this moment. Yes, we had been naked around each other for all of our lives and there had often been casual touching, but this was an act of sexual gratification and for a moment, I contemplated if we were going too far. I dismissed the thought instantly. My love for my sister knew no bounds. What we were engaged in was an act of love, giving pure, unadulterated pleasure to the one we worshipped. Nothing could make this intimacy cheap or unnatural. We had been close all our lives and this was just a raw expression of that.

"Cathy, I'm cumming," I uttered breathlessly, as I felt my balls tingling and my stomach muscles tensed as my grip on Cathy's shoulders tightened.

Seebob69
Seebob69
748 Followers
12