All Comments on 'Cindy Gets The Upper Hand'

by EnCarta

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great story

Great story, hope there is more to come

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good plot, common mistake

"You're" = "You are", "Your" = "Your" (ie. belongs to you) Usage: You're such a stud. Your dick is bigger than a baseball bat.

Just had to say it, because every other story I read has a mistake like this. Sorry, I'm hoping that since this is a hot story, more people will see this comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
i liked it

I like the vixen and look forward to your second installment. I'm thinking that at some point, little Allison might get to taste a little of Cindy's big cream pie.

calzonnecalzonnealmost 18 years ago
red hot!

Love the older woman in charge theme, the nasty talk, total control....wow! Very exiting.

SPN73SPN73almost 18 years ago
Good work

Loved the story. I've looked at every story you've posted thus far and really enjoyed all of them. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Superb

Teriffic teasing. I wish he'd gotten his hands and mouth on those tits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WOW!!!!

What a story, excellent, as for the person commenting on "your" / "you are" zzzzz boring, get a life, the story, like many of your others was hot, hot hot!!!. You rock!!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

I'd make it clear that she intends to use him to make her pregnant.vargas111@yahoo.com

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 2 months ago

Pain and pleasure don't really mix for me but a good story anyway. A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous