Cindy's Awakening Pt. 03

Story Info
Welcome to the ball, and of course, to the ‘’après-ball’’ …
3.3k words
4.69
2.7k
6
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to Part 3 of my story. Please feel free to leave me some feedback in comments, or messages (if you're feeling shy x), and rate my story.

I really hope you enjoy it.

Saturday arrives ...

I thought Saturday would never come.

I still lived with my mother, but she was away sunning herself with her latest manfriend, so I'd taken the opportunity to be as ready as possible come Saturday morning...

I'd found an LGBT friendly beauty parlour online, and had booked myself in for the Friday morning. I'd had 'the works' done - hair layered, coloured and highlighted; eyebrows threaded and shaped; semi-permanent eye lashes; collagen injections in my lips; full body wax and facial; painted red nail extensions; full body spray tan. My savings account was really taking some serious damage. I spent so much at the beauty parlour that they gave me some vouchers for the tattoo and piercing parlour upstairs. I got a bit carried away - nipple and naval piercings, and a little blue, white and red butterfly tattoo on my left butt cheek, in the shades of the trans flag.

When the knock on the door finally came on Saturday morning, I was fully packed and ready to go. I opened the door to find Jessica stood there, with Paul standing behind her. Paul gave me a lovely warm smile, before reaching in to grab my suitcase. As he turned to take it to the car for me, Jessica put out her hand palm up and I duly placed $550 onto it.

The drive took two and a half hours, or thereabouts. Paul drove with Jessica sat in the front passenger seat, and little old me in the back. Conversation was a bit awkward, but once we got to the hotel and dropped the bags off, we went around the local shops and ended up having a late lunch in a restaurant on the edge of the LGBT quarter. Conscious of the outfit I would be wearing later, I only ate a light starter, but the bottle of prosecco which we shared did help to lighten the mood and relax us into the day.

Paul said he had a few things to do around town, so me and Jessica returned to the hotel. I went with Jessica to her room where I enjoyed a lovely long soak in the bath, with a scented bath bomb and bath oils. I applied a moisturizing face mask while I was in the bath, before peeling it off and getting into the shower to wash, condition and wax my hair. I dried myself with a towel, walked into the bedroom in a hotel bathrobe, and flopped down in front of the dressing table mirror. Jessica was ahead of me in terms of getting ready, and had already made up her face and done her hair.

''Ok, I suppose I'd better do you next. Not sure I want to do quite as good a job though as I did last time.''

On hearing this, my face must have visibly dropped.

''Don't worry, I am actually joking. Above all, we need you to 'pass' tonight or it will turn into a very awkward evening.''

I had already put on my gaff hiding panties and tucked my clitty between my legs. The panties were slightly padded at the front, with a built in 'camel toe' on the outside. As Jessica loosened the bathrobe and removed it for me, she eyed my new piercings with interest. She placed my corset around me before tightening it and placing some adhesive silicon breast forms in the cups at the front. While she applied my make-up, curled and set my hair, she kept returning to the corset to tighten it some more.

''We need you to have a convincing waist and bust tonight, if you are going to pass as the young 'lady' which we all know you're not, slut.''

Jessica couldn't resist having a dig, It was clear that I still wasn't fully forgiven.

By the time she had finished working her magic, it was 7.30pm and I stood admiring myself in the full length mirror. The outfit was almost identical to the one I had worn a week ago on the occasion of my alleged 'seduction' of Paul. My black satin dress had a fitted bodice which also pulled in at the back. My waist definitely looked smaller than a week ago, and my bust fuller. The breast forms pushed my existing cleavage higher, and Jessica had shaded it with powder to emphasize it some more. The combination of the corset and the laced bodice of the dress was so tight that my breathing felt very shallow and high in my chest, which gave the impression of a heaving bosom as it rose and fell. Much like Jessica's red dress, mine had a full skirt down to just below the knee, with the black lace trim of my taffeta underskirt just visible. I wore black seamed stockings with shiny black patent stilettos with a four inch heel. The neckline of the dress was just off the shoulder and I wore the same fingerless over-the-elbow dress gloves as I had a week earlier. The black satin gloves had an intricate and beautiful lace section over the back of my hands which hooked over my middle finger, leaving my professionally painted, long, red fingernail extensions on full display. I had a new black lace choker with a diamante heart in its center designed to hide any hint of an Adam's apple - apparently I still owed Jessica for this last minute addition to my outfit. My make-up and hair looked absolutely amazing, and my ruby red lips now had a very full pout thanks to the collagen injections.

There was a knock on the door which Jessica opened to reveal two tuxedo clad gentlemen - Paul, of course, but now looking more handsome and desirable than I can possibly describe. He was accompanied by Brad, Jessica's escort for the evening, who on first impressions had the look of a very athletic and good-looking jock. The two of them had met up for a quick 'getting acquainted' drink in the bar.

By the time all of the introductions had been made, it was 8pm and time to go downstairs to the ball ....

The ball, and the après-ball ....

We walked out of the lift as a foursome, both couples arm in arm. On arrival in the ballroom, we handed in our invitations and we were formally announced.

''Mr. Bradley Majors and Miss Jessica Jackson.''

''Lieutenant-Commander Paul Jackson and Miss Cindy Cherie.''

Everyone turned around and seemed to stare at me and Paul for ages.

''Don't worry,'' Paul whispered in my ear. ''They're staring at us because I'm with the hottest girl in the room.''

Just after Paul said this, the official photographer came over and insisted on taking a picture of the four of us.

He took several pictures and was looking at his viewer when he said, ''These are great pictures, is it ok if I use one of them on the university's website?''

''Yes, of course. No problem.'' Paul instinctively answered for the four of us.

''There's something about a man who takes charge,'' I thought to myself. But then an unwelcome fear popped into my head, ''What if the caption under the picture says, 'Guest arrives with crossdresser at formal ball'?''

''Relax Cindy, you look awesome,'' whispered Paul in my ear, and my confidence started to return.

We helped ourselves to a glass of complementary champagne and mingled, chatting with other guests and being introduced to Jessica's friends. Every complement I received and every admiring glance, thrilled and excited me. I received so many requests for a dance that I began to worry that I would have more invitations than there were dances, or that I wouldn't be able to spend as much time with Paul as I so desperately wanted.

The evening passed by in a whirl. My 'dance card' was full to brimming. I barely got chance to sit down, or have a drink. Every male dance partner flirted with me, complemented me on my dancing, and several invited me to go for a stroll with them around the venue's gardens, or some of the less charming suggested that we should go up to one of the bedrooms. I guess I was learning what it's like to be a woman in our society. Thank God, Paul made sure that he cut in on a regular basis to make sure that we got the chance to dance together. We shared the last waltz and then the orchestra played some slow dances while the house lights were dimmed. While we danced closely together, I found myself becoming more and more aroused. As I glanced down from where my head was nestled on his chest, I could clearly see that Paul's desires were also ''growing.''

''Shall we call it a night and slip away now,'' I whispered to him, ''before we have to spend hours saying goodnight to everyone?''

Paul nodded without hesitation, and we walked hand in hand to the lift.

On arrival at our hotel room, there was a bottle of champagne on ice with two flutes. Paul uncorked the bottle and filled the two glasses, while I sat at the dresser and touched up my make-up, fluffing up my hair a little, and spraying myself with perfume. Paul came over to me and unzipped my dress for me at the back.

''Here's something I bought you this afternoon while I was out shopping,'' he said handing me a white box which was tied with a ribbon around it. ''Why not slip it on while I take a quick shower?''

As he disappeared into the bathroom, I untied the bow and opened the box to find a white chiffon baby doll nightie with matching panties. The nighty had full puffed sleeves and had a faux white fur trim around its bottom, cuffs, and neckline. The panties matched perfectly, were just as see through as the nighty, and had an opening at the back. I quickly undressed and put on the nighty and the panties, my hairless little clitty tucking naturally between my legs. I admired myself in the full length mirror, amusing myself with crossing my legs to create the illusion of a shaved pussy (we've all done it right gurls?). The see through chiffon nighty enticingly revealed my recently acquired piercings.

I was kneeling on the bed expectantly when Paul emerged wearing a bathrobe.

''Oh wow, this evening just keeps getting better and better,'' he said as he sat on the bed with his back against the headboard.

I leaned into him and kissed him tenderly on the lips. He took hold of the front of my neck firmly but gently, and returned my kiss passionately. As we kissed and kissed again, I could hear myself softly moaning as my passion and anticipation grew and grew. I undid the belt on his bathrobe and opened it to discover a completely smooth and hairless body, which had clearly just been lightly oiled in the bathroom. His body looked incredible, his well-toned muscles were even more defined than ever. He slid the bathrobe off, as I explored his body with my hands. He had the biggest and hardest erection that I have ever seen (even on the many porn channels which I frequented). I leaned over and started to lick and suck its crown, before working my way down its shaft to his balls. It was now Paul who was moaning more loudly. As I returned to the crown and took his whole cock in my mouth, I found myself able to slide it down the back of my throat without any desire to gag - the hours I'd spent practicing with my eight inch dildo over the week had clearly been time well spent!

''You have a real talent for that Cindy, it feels so good,'' I heard him say.

''I just love your cock,'' I paused to say and joked, ''God, what a slut!''

I felt him chuckle as he gently lifted my head by the neck to kiss me again. As our lips parted for breath, he turned me around so that I had my back to him, and he deftly lifted me on to his cock. He slowly lowered me down as he penetrated me more and more deeply. I couldn't believe how deep he felt inside me as he started to push his cock forward and back with his pelvis. I responded by lifting my weight with my legs in time with his thrusts.

I sensed Paul's left hand move away from my hip and reach behind him. His hand returned but to my chest, fastening a clamp first to the stud in my left nipple and then to the one in my right.

''I found these earlier when I was unpacking your suitcase for you,'' he said as he switched them on. He played with the settings until he found a pulse which, with some fine tuning of our bodies, matched the rhythm of our thrusts. I hadn't tried the clamps since getting my nipples pierced the day before, and the sensation now was incredible as the pulsed vibrations came from the inside of my nipples. I was in absolute ecstasy as my whole body pulsed and vibrated from my head to my toes. After ten minutes or so of this absolute heaven, Paul lifted me forward so that I was on my knees but leant face forward so my chest and head were on the bed. He pulled my arms behind my back tying them tightly at the wrists with the belt from his discarded bathrobe. I loved the tightness of the binding, I adored the sense of total submission and Paul's total control over me. Holding me down with his left hand on my left shoulder, and grabbing my right hip with his right hand, he started to fuck me harder and faster.

''You know you looked so elegant and posh in your ball gown earlier, but once you're in the bedroom, you transform into the perfect slut!''

''What did you call me?''

''Slut, you slut!''

''Again?''

''Slut!''

''God I love it when you call me that.''

Just at that moment, Paul let out a very deep and prolonged moan of satisfaction. My body responded instantly as we came together. I'd never experienced an orgasm anything like it. It was as if I was a very deep pond or lake into which a large rock or boulder had been plunged. The orgasm rippled out from my center like a hugged circular tsunami. The sensation repeated and repeated until it gradually died down and I started to come back down to planet earth.

I felt Paul untie my wrists before getting off the bed and walking round to me. He pulled back the duvet before lifting me in his arms, gently lowering me on to the bed and pulling the duvet over me. He kissed me tenderly on the forehead and lips before coming round to the other side of the bed and climbing in beside me. We embraced and kissed. In a state of total contentment, I fell asleep in his arms.

The following morning, and new awakenings ...

I woke first in the morning and happily watched Paul sleeping peacefully for a while before a mischievous urge took over me. I lifted the duvet and slid under. I started with my tongue as I gently awoke the beast between his legs. Once it was erect, I took the whole of it again in my mouth, moving up and down with my head as I moved its crown from my lips to the back of my throat. I was aware at this point that Paul was now awake, and that the duvet must be rising and falling with the movement of my head. He pulled back the duvet and smiled down at me. As I ran my nails down from his chest to his abs, before clawing his butt cheeks with my red talons, I felt him cum once again into my mouth. I took a moment to savor the now familiar taste of this nectar before swallowing again, like the cum and ass slut I had become.

We had a leisurely breakfast in the room before showering and packing our bags. We met Jessica in the lobby and Paul graciously insisted on paying the remaining balance on both rooms. Jessica drove back while me and Paul sat together on the back seat for the whole journey. I closed my eyes and dozed with my head on his lap for most of the journey, while Paul messed with his mobile phone. When we arrived back at my house Paul carried my bags into the house for me. As we stood in the hall looking at each other, Paul produced a small jewellery box from the pocket of his jacket. He opened the box and took out the ring, explaining that it was a white gold eternity ring with five embedded diamonds. He had bought for me the day before. He placed the ring on my finger and kissed me tenderly on the top of my head.

''I'm falling in love with you Cindy.''

''I feel exactly the same,'' I replied.

''Unfortunately though, I think it's best if this is goodbye for now. I'll be back at sea in three days' time, and I don't think I can do this again before I go. I think it would probably break me. I'm signed up for another five years and there's no prospect of buying myself out of the navy for the foreseeable future. It wouldn't be fair to ask you to wait for me, especially as I sense your true self is beginning to awaken inside of you. As I watched you last night, the power and hold which you have over men was incredible. You need to spread your wings and explore yourself as Cindy more fully.''

''No, please ... ,'' I started to say as I shook my head and began to cry.

''I know this is really hard, but I think you know deep down that I'm right. Look,'' he said as he showed me the screensaver on his phone. It was a picture of the two of us on arrival at the ball the night before. ''Believe it or not, this is the cover photo on the event page for the ball on the university's website. I've cropped the other two out, so it's just the two of us,'' he added as he tapped his phone a few times and my own phone pinged in my bag. I opened my phone to see the photo attached to his text message. ''I'll do the same,'' I said as I uploaded the picture as my own screensaver.

''If it's ok, I'll let you know when I'm coming home on leave again. Perhaps we could catch up and check out things over a meal or something?''

''I'd like that,'' I said desperately trying to hold back the tears.

He held me for ages until my sobbing eventually subsided. He kissed me one last time on the forehead before saying, ''Please take care of your beautiful self, you are absolutely unique.'' And with that he turned to walk back to the car where his sister was waiting patiently. He looked back from the passenger seat and waved as the car pulled away. I watched it disappear into the distance, before going back into the house and closing the front door behind me.

The end (for now ...)

I really hope you enjoyed my story. I'm planning to publish some more of Cindy's awakenings in the not too distant future. Please let me know if you'd like that, and if you don't want to miss it, you could always follow me on Literotica!

Hugs,

Cindy xx