Cindy's Awakening Pt. 02

Story Info
There are some great ways to awaken, and some not so good!
2k words
4.6
3.2k
6
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CINDY'S AWAKENING - PART 2

Welcome to Part 2 of my story. Please feel free to leave me some feedback in comments and rate my story. Or message me if you're feeling shy!

I hope you enjoy it.

Part 3 to follow sometime real soon.....

Hugs,

Cindy x

Awakenings

Paul smiled warmly and gestured for me to join him back on the couch, offering me an outstretched arm and guiding me back next to him. I kicked off my heels, tucked my legs under my skirts and cuddled in close to him placing my arm around him, and nestling my face onto his chest. As he stroked my head gently with his hand, I drifted off into a warm and wonderful sleep.

I awoke sometime later to find myself being carried in his arms upstairs. He sat me down on the edge of his bed, and unzipped the back of my dress for me.

''I'll go and find you something for you to sleep in,'' he said as he directed me to his en suite bathroom to freshen up a little. Having found a shower cap to keep my hair dry, I decided to shower and clean myself thoroughly, especially where I had leaked some pre cum from my tucked 'clitty' between my butt cheeks. After what I had just taken between my painted lips, I realized that referring to my inadequate appendage as a cock or penis was absolutely ridiculous, and I decided on the spot there and then, that I would now always refer to it more appropriately as my little 'clitty'. As I was drying myself with a towel, the door opened slightly and Paul passed a black satin camisole with matching French knickers to me. I fluffed up my hair a little and sauntered back into the dimly lit bedroom towards the bed and slid myself under the covers where Paul warmly embraced me and kissed me on the forehead. I rolled over and curled up on my side. Paul curled up around me and I felt a strong forearm gently hold me around my waist as he kissed me goodnight on the back of my neck.

I awoke the following morning to the sensation of having my nape kissed as a bristly chin rubbed against the bottom of my neck. There was also a hand fondling my chest, first through the satin camisole, and then inside it. I shuddered with delight as I felt a rough masculine palm squeeze my soft titties ever more firmly, while intermittently pinching my nipples between his forefinger and thumb. His hand then drifted downwards and inside the back of my French knickers where he started to explore, first with one finger inside me, and then with two. He then lifted me with consummate ease, tucking a pillow under my tummy, before pulling down my French knickers at the back. He moved himself onto the top of me, and I felt something much more substantial begin to work its way inside me. I gasped as he moved ever more deeply into me until, with his pelvis compressing my butt cheeks firmly, he hit a very sensitive spot inside of me. At a modest estimate, he was now at least eight inches inside me, and his thickly set shaft started to move rhythmically in and out of me as he whispered into my ear how beautiful and sexy I was. As the rhythm quickened, his warm breath on the back of my neck also quickened as he panted more and more heavily and loudly. My body spasmed with ecstasy as he fucked me harder and harder until finally, he exploded and I felt his warm cum shoot into me. At the same time I felt my pathetic little clitty, which had been pressed under me the whole time, ejaculate into the front of my black satin knickers.

It took some time for us both to catch our breath as he lay there on top of me with his full weight bearing down. Just as he was starting to ease his weight off me, the door to Paul's bedroom suddenly opened, and Jessica walked in! In the excitement and passion of the moment, we had both failed to hear her come in through the front door downstairs, having returned from her overnight stay at her friend's apartment. She had just started to enquire whether I had got home ok last night, when I appeared sheepishly from under the covers...

''Oh my God!'' screamed Jessica. ''What the hell is going on?!?''

''I've always known that this was your nature Cindy,'' she continued, ''but I can't believe that you've seduced my brother! Get your things and get out, you absolute slut!''

With that she stormed out of the room, closely followed by Paul in pursuit. I heard her bedroom door slam shut, and shouting ensue between a brother and sister who had always got on famously ever since I'd known them. I was overcome by remorse and guilt. I found my male clothes in their parents' bedroom where we had both tried on the gowns and dressed the day before. I crept out of the house as silently as I could, with my tail between my legs (quite literally as it seemed to tuck there quite naturally these days). I hailed a cab and cried all the way home, fearing that I had lost my best friend, and would also never see Paul again. Just as I had started to feel fully awake and alive for the first time in my life, like I was truly starting to find myself, I now felt utterly and completely lost.

One week later

It had been a really long week. I had hardly gone out of the house. I felt desolate and lonely. I kept checking my text and email, but had heard nothing from either Jessica or Paul. I had got really drunk on bourbon a few nights ago, the same brand I'd shared with Paul. I spent most of the evening and night watching t-girls getting taken from behind on porn channels. I ended up buying sex toys online - an eight inch dildo with a rotating head and some vibrating nipple clamps. They arrived the following day and having shaved my body and slipped into a satin night dress, I spent several hours trying out the toys and fantasizing about Paul inside me. I was becoming obsessed with sex and yearned for a thrusting cock inside me. Perhaps Jessica was right I thought... I had turned into an ''absolute slut''!

Exactly one week since I'd crept out of the front door while Jessica and Paul argued upstairs, there was a knock at my front door. It was 10am. I'd fallen out of the habit of being up at this time over the last week. I was still in bed, half asleep. The knock repeated, only this time louder and more persistent. I dragged myself out of bed, threw a dressing gown around me and opened the front door cautiously.

''Can I come in? We need to talk.''

Jessica already had one foot in my hall, and she pushed the door open striding past me into the kitchen.

''Are you on your own?''

I nodded meekly in response.

''Good. Are you going to make us some coffee? You look like you could use some.''

Again, I nodded in response, walked over to the filter machine and put a pot of coffee on.

''Have you got anything to say for yourself?''

''I'm sorry,'' I replied.

''Is that it? You fuck my brother, and that's it? Just ''sorry''?''

''I'm sorry that you're so upset and angry with me. You're my best friend. I love you and need you so much. Paul was the perfect gentleman, he made me feel like a true lady. I couldn't resist him.''

''I was angry for days, but eventually I ended up having a heart to heart with Paul. He tried to persuade me that it was actually all his fault. It turns out, this wasn't the first time Paul has been with a girl like you.''

Jessica paused.

''What do you mean?'' I asked, ''A girl like me?''

''According to Paul, every time his ship docks and he's given shore leave, he's taken to seeking out t-girls in the local LGBT quarter. He enjoys their company apparently and has had countless sexual encounters, though he says that he's never met a t-girl as beautiful as you.''

My face lit up, and I started to smile.

''Don't you dare look pleased with yourself,'' she continued, ''or I'll leave now and we'll be right back at square one.''

''I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...''

''OK, fine. The reason I'm here is that Paul returns to his ship in seven days' time. He's going back to the same region. I don't know if bimbos like you watch the news, but tensions have increased further over the last couple of weeks and I'm really worried about his safety. It turns out he wants to see you again before he goes.''

This last statement made my heart race, and I could feel my mood instantly begin to lift.

''Do you remember my Uni friend who was mugged?''

I nodded.

''Well she's pulled out of the Uni ball this Saturday. So we've now got two spare tickets, and an uncancellable hotel room at the venue. Paul wants to take you and I haven't got the heart to say no to him. Will you go with him? Before you answer, let me make it clear that if you say 'no', then that's it, we're done, I want nothing further to do with you. If you say 'yes', then we pick you up on Saturday morning and our friendship remains on hold while I figure out if I can ever fully forgive you.''

Jessica glared at me awaiting my response.

''Yes, of course I'll come,'' I replied.

''Right then, we'll pick you at 10am, so try to be out of bed this time and ready to go.''

Jessica stood up and started to walk towards the front door as she shouted back over her shoulder, ''Oh, and you owe me $550 for the dress and all the accessories. Cash will be fine... see you Saturday.''

With that she left. I sat back down to finish my coffee and to think through what Jessica had just said.

''You shall go to the ball Cinderella... or Cindy for short!'', I mused to myself.

The $550 would make a big dent in my one and only savings account, but I did like the idea of having such a wonderful outfit of my own. I was elated at the prospect of seeing Paul again, and even more so that it sounded like he was keen to see me too. There was even some hope that, with some patience on my part, I might get my bestie back. Jessica had fallen out with me a few times in the past. Such was the nature of our friendship, that she was always in charge. I simply had to wait patiently for her to come round. Although this fall out still frightened me, I'd never seen her so pissed with me. I couldn't imagine life without her, she was the one person who'd always been there for me.

I switched on my mobile and started to search for some details about the Uni ball. Reading through the official Uni event page and the student blogs, it was planned as a really formal ball. Everyone had to be accompanied, and the dancing was to be formal ballroom. ''Not a problem,'' I thought to myself. One of the advantages of having a thespian like Jessica as a friend all these years, was that she had always rehearsed her drama and dance performances with me. Again, Jessica was always in charge, so she had always led and I had always followed in every dance we'd learned. Perfect preparation for Saturday!