Cindy's Bikini - A Dance for Three

Story Info
Part 11 - Sexual favors come at a higher cost than expected.
9.6k words
4.75
8.4k
15

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of weeks ago, I was free from having sex with 18-year-old teenage boys. As a 23-year-old college student, that was something I didn't need to be doing. I could have avoided a single one of them cumming in my pussy or anywhere on me. But I let my fury at my former best friend, anger that was justified, convince me to get back at her. As a result of a plan I hatched to get my revenge, I've been getting plowed by adult high-school students constantly over the past two weeks. That wasn't part of the original plan, but that's the reality of it. However, I was nearing the end and had only three more sexual favors to fulfill before my revenge would come to fruition.

The next 18-year-old whose sexual fantasy I was personally responsible for making come to life was a boy named Jamie. He explained that he was a professional streamer, which meant he films himself playing video games to about seven people on a busy night. He thinks all he needs is something to get people's initial interest, and then they will find out just how engaging a streamer he is. His completely original idea is to have me show my naked body on his stream.

I packed one of my previously used mask, not the famous bunny one, and headed to his house. At the door, I was met by his dad. "Oh, hello! You must be Cindy. You're here to do that internet streaming thing with Jamie, right? He's so passionate about it. Thanks for helping him. I don't watch all of his streams, but maybe I'll watch tonight," he said.

"No, you don't need to do that. I would skip this one," I said, not needing another father to see me naked. It was also worrisome that he knew my name.

"We'll see. I should have time tonight. Jamie's room is down the hall. Have fun!"

I followed his directions and began fuming at Jamie. I entered his room, where he looked to be getting things ready. "You told your dad my name and that I was coming over today to help on the stream," I yelled after closing the door.

Jamie looked at me, confused. "Well, yeah. Why wouldn't I? My dad is one of my five subscribers.

"Maybe because I'm getting naked on the stream? Maybe I don't want your dad to know who I am after that?"

"But my dad loves seeing naked college girls. But don't worry, he can keep a secret," Jamie said dismissively.

I grabbed his neck and pulled his face close to mine. "You need to appreciate that my name cannot be uttered on your dumb stream tonight. No hints at all. If that does happen, your three watchers will witness a murder." I let him go, and he fell back into his chair.

"Fine! Yes, I know! God!" After a few minutes of silence following my threat, Jamie explained the setup. "I'll be continuing to try and beat the world record speed run time for Awesome Possum for the Sega Genesis. Meanwhile, you can talk with the chat and answer questions they have. You can start off in your underwear, but I'll have you strip later on. My stream is age-gated so everyone watching is an adult."

"I am not talking, someone might recognize my voice," I protested.

"It's fine, I have a voice distortion software installed. Talk into the microphone and listen."

I said a few words into the microphone in front of me, and what I heard back sounded nothing like me. I was still very nervous about speaking, but whatever this software did to my voice would make it impossible to recognize me. Jamie was getting close to going live, so I stripped to my bra and thong that he requested I wear. I sat on a chair next to him, ready to get this embarrassment over.

"And... we are live! Shout out to my crew! Don't forget to subscribe if you like what you see. Today, I will be breaking the record for the fastest speed run of Awesome Possum. I'm joined today by my friend, who will only answer to 'slut' so feel free to ask her anything you like while I play." Jamie spoke like a weird radio DJ. What was even stranger was he had no watchers when he said all of this. He would end up repeating this same statement throughout the night, thus the news I would be going by the name slut, was not lost on his audience. Fairly quickly, though, he did start to get some viewers, almost a dozen.

"Slut, people are talking in the chat. Talk back to them," Jamie commanded.

I leaned in and started responding to what people were saying. "Thank you, FoxBread41. I appreciate being called a total fuckable bitch. To answer your question, CumGuy1984, I have c-cups. Yes, RalphDancer1, I'm sure you could fill up my pussy very quickly doing that." I refused to show any enthusiasm in responding to these comments.

Jamie himself, after losing in his dumb game, read off a comment. "Slut should totally show her tits, they aren't half bad looking. Well, GopherVan888, I think I can make that happen. Slut if you would please." He looked at me, and I sighed. Already, he had a streaming audience of 25 viewers, which was probably his highest ever. I pulled my bra over my head and put my tits on display on the internet live. Of course, the internet was already filled with pictures and videos of my completely naked body from my past interactions. My face, as it is now, was covered, thus hiding that it was Cindy in those videos. This was the first time I was broadcasting my body live, though. The chat filled with comments on my tits, and his audience almost quadrupled to 100 viewers.

"You like those tits, guys? I put my dick between those suckers every night. Slut is a total slut for me," Jamie claimed to his viewers. He had told me he would do some bragging online and that I wasn't to correct him in front of his audience. "She often splooges just from getting titty fucked by me," he informed the losers watching him. His lies were starting to piss me off, so I decided to have some fun on my own.

"I'll shake my naked boobs in front of the webcam if you guys fill the chat with insults about Jamie." Soon enough the chat exploded with comments about how weird he looked and how I'm likely just a hooker he hired as he could never get a girl to talk to him. I kept my end of the deal up and filled the screen with a shot of my naked tits jiggling. When I sat back down, Jamie was glaring at me, and I realized it might not be the best idea to piss off someone who could expose your sex acts on a live stream.

But he didn't respond by telling them my name, but rather something much more expected. "Take off your thong and bend over for the camera," he commanded. I shrugged, as this was something that was always going to happen, and did as he commanded. My tiny underwear hit the floor, I stood naked in front of the webcam for a minute, and then turned around and showed them my ass and pussy from another angle. I sat back down, and viewership hit 300.

Jamie cursed and hit his keyboard, apparently having died in his game or something. He looked at me as I slightly laughed at his outburst and told me to answer questions from the chat. "Gigadude999, yes, I've done anal. More than once even." "RalphDancer1, I do suppose you could also fill my anus with cum. I agree." "WaldoFinder_xxx, I'm sure your huge dick would ruin me. Sure." Most of the comments were simply telling me I had great tits and other such things.

Jamie continued to get frustrated at his poor playing abilities, and I occasionally laughed at his angry outbursts. Finally, he snapped. "You know what slut? I have a gift for you," he said, pulling an object out of his drawer. It was a small, roundish-looking thing. "It's called an egg. Here." He handed it to me. It felt silicone-like, but I was still clueless as to what it was. Chat was going crazy, demanding I put it in and use it. Put it in what?

"What is this thing," I asked. "Slip it in your pussy," Jamie demanded. I then knew what this was. With no other option that didn't risk breaking our deal, I slowly popped it in me. While it wasn't uncomfortable, it was certainly noticeable as it rested securely in my vagina. "So, how does...," I asked before getting my answer.

Jamie had a remote in his hand and without warning the egg started vibrating, causing me to fall out of my chair. "Oh fuck," I yelled as my naked ass hit the floor. It was vibrating right on a very sensitive part of me. Actually it felt like it was vibrating on twelve sensitive parts. In an instant, it felt like I had been pleasured by penetration and clit stimulation for the past half hour. No build-up, just right away at the height of an orgasm. But the pleasure didn't peak then. It kept growing.

I stayed on the floor, unable to even think about getting myself up. Not that my legs were in a state to hold my weight. Finally, Jamie lifted me back on the chair, simply to ensure his viewers got the best view I assume. "There we go. Not such a smart ass now, is she," Jamie quipped. I wasn't able to respond. I was focused on remembering to breathe and not pass out. The waves of pleasure bounced around my body. Most oddly, my breasts almost felt like they were burning. I had to rub them and pinch my nipples to give them a bit of relief. My mouth was agape, and my eye's gaze wandered aimlessly around. My legs squirmed as if they were trying to kick off the invisible partner, giving me too much pleasure for me to handle.

"Jamie, you've got to turn it off. I can't take it," I pleased. This greatly amused him, and I think he was happy to be back in control.

"Oh, come on. You have orgasms all the time. You're fine."

"I feel like I'm just having one goddamn neverending orgasm. Please...," I said before letting out a large moan.

Jamie addressed his viewers. "What do you guys think? Should we give her a break?" A few moments later, he gave the expected response. "Yep, that's what I thought. Sorry slut, it stays in." I let out another large moan of both despair and pleasure that I'm sure his dad could clearly hear, wherever in the house he was.

I continued to squeeze my tits and pinch my nipples. It must have made for an erotic sight for the viewers, but it was the only thing I could do in response to the pleasure that pulsated in them. My pussy was gushing juices as the egg continued to vibrate unceasingly inside me. I prayed for an orgasm to hit me as I felt that may give me some temporary relief from the pleasure, but it didn't happen. I continued to feel like I was in a constant state of cumming. I needed to convince this high-schooler to stop this. "Jamie. I'll do anything. Name it, and I'll do it. Whatever it takes for you to turn off this bitch of a toy." He stared at me, pondering what to do.

"Well, guys? What do you think our slut should do?" As I waited for the answer, I squirmed in every direction in my chair, hoping to find a position that made me less sensitive to the vibrations. I found none. "Yep. I think RalphDancer1 has the right idea. He says I showed anal fuck you in exchange for taking out your little friend." If I weren't losing my mind to a sex toy, I would probably argue against that.

But given the position I was in, "Yes. Fine. Let's do it. Just take it out first."

"You misunderstand slut. The toy stays in during the butt sex. Now lean over the chair and stick that fat ass out," he demanded.

I slowly tried to get myself into the requested position. Anal has an embarrassing effect on me, I have found. I seem to be particularly sensitive to it. In the few times I've done it, always in response to a blackmail or sexual favor I owed, I've ended up cumming multiple times. Now, I was in unknown territory. Doing anal while this egg rocks my world might make me lose my mind. Jamie ended up needing to help me as my legs were in no state to do anything but spasm. I ended up in a position where I rested my head and body weight on the seat of the chair while my ass stuck up in the air, supported by Jamie's hands. He, of course, angled me such that the viewers would get a great angle of me getting my ass rammed by this teenager. I got myself ready to feel his cock start to push its way into my asshole, but it didn't happen.

"What are you waiting for? Let's get this over with," I yelled through yet another moan.

"You need to ask nicely," Jamie teased.

"Please," I howled.

"You can do better than that. Tell me exactly what you want me to do," he said, enjoying my agony. With my ass on display to hundreds, maybe thousands, of people waiting to see it get fucked, I appreciated this was no time to play coy.

"Jamie, please stick your dick into my ass and plow it until you unleash the entire contents of your balls into it. Is that what you wanted to hear, you little shit?" Jamie didn't respond with words. Instead, he followed my own request, and I was giving yet another 18-year-old high-school student the pleasure of fucking my ass.

The feeling of a dick in my ass was embarrassingly familiar. I had hopped with the waves of pleasure from the egg that feelings I get from a butt fucking would just blend into that. No such thing happened. Jamie's dick running in and out of my anus quickly built up a separate feeling of ecstasy. Having my ass stretched out by his cock felt amazing like it was a piece of myself I had been missing.

"God, yes, your dick feels amazing in me," I said without even realizing it. Jamie slapped my ass which in itself felt fantastic. He had been slamming into me pretty hard, but soon I wanted it harder and started pushing my hips back in rhythm to his humping. His dick reached deeper in me than I could have hoped, and after his tip hit just the right spot, I lost it.

I pushed myself deep into his hips and didn't let him pull out. My world went white, and my mind thought of nothing but overwhelming pleasure. The feeling of liquid seeping out of my pussy finally brought me back to reality, and I collapsed to the floor. The egg had stopped vibrating, and Jamie was talking to his chat again. Likely about how anal fucking me got me to an intense orgasm. I elected to stay on the floor, even as I felt my legs get their strength back. Since all this bullshit began, I had embarrassed myself in so many ways. Numerous 18-year-old teenagers had made me cum. I've made women orgasm, and they have done the same to me. I have participated in countless orgies and sex shows. Now, I just came from having an 18-year-old butt fuck me in front of a large audience. I peeked up and saw that the view count was three thousand. Fantastic. The shame you feel after sexual humiliation never gets better.

Knowing I needed to face reality, I picked myself back up onto the chair. "Our slut is back! I told you guys I can make her cum easily." I stayed quiet. However, I could feel my ass leaking cum onto his chair. Ruining his chair was at least a small win for me, I thought. The stream had been going for only thirty minutes, and I had promised to participate for two hours. I seriously thought about giving up based on how exhausted I was. How many more times could he anally fuck me in ninety minutes?

But that question became irrelevant as Jamie's stream ended without warning. A notification popped up on the screen that read, 'Your account has been suspended due to a violation of our terms of service regarding sexual content.'

He slammed his fist on his keyboard, yelling, "It was artistic expression! God dammit!" He laid his face down on his hands in despair. After a minute of silence, he looked at me. "You can go. The stream is done," he muttered.

"And my favor to you is fulfilled," I asked, not wanting to get figuratively and literally screwed by Jamie later over leaving early.

"Yes, now just leave. All that work tonight for nothing...," he lamented. I was almost insulted by that statement. He still got to fuck my ass tonight. Isn't that worth something in itself? I had one last thing I needed to do before I left. I pulled out the egg that was still resting inside me, thankfully turned off, and sat it next to him on his desk. He stared at it silently as it glistened with my juices. I got fully dressed and left him like that.

Heading towards the door, I ran into Jamie's dad. "He did a great job on the stream tonight. I thought it was his best yet. Too bad about the ban, though. And thanks for reading so many of my comments. I was RalphDancer1. Do you remember me? I was the one that suggested you have ass sex with my son." I stared at him for a minute before leaving without replying to him.

Heading home, the interaction I had with Jamie's dad reminded me of the next sexual favor I owed the boys. The fifth boy, Curtis, had a request that differed significantly more than the others. It didn't require me to have sex with him or anyone except one person: Curtis's dad. Apparently, last year, he went through a very messy divorce with Curtis's mom, who had been cheating on him. Since becoming a divorcee, he has been having a rough time of it. My job is to seduce and sleep with him. I was to act as a rebound for him, show he still has it, and encourage him to get back out there. Curtis using his favor for something like this would be sweet if it didn't involve whoring me out.

Still, it was one of the more tame favors I had been asked to do. I had slept with fathers, and probably even grandfathers, in the past. I could do this without issue. The twist with this one was I needed to seduce him. He needed to feel like I legitimately wanted to sleep with him. To accomplish this, Curtis has informed me that his dad frequents a nearby bar. That is where I would need to pick him up and get him to take me back to his place. Curtis would be home and listening to confirm the act was done. The favor wouldn't be considered fulfilled if he wasn't interested in me.

This also meant I couldn't wear a mask. I needed to do this as Cindy. Curtis's dad would need to believe that I, an attractive college-aged girl, am genuinely interested in him. Having someone at the bar recognize me and see me leaving with this forty-something-year-old man would be awkward and hard to explain. But of all the things I might have to answer for that I've done, having this exposed is very low on the list of concerns.

I entered the bar when Curtis told me his dad would be there. I was wearing a short dress that I hoped would catch his eye. Just as he predicted, I found his dad sitting alone at the bar. The bar was moderately crowded, but there were open seats next to him. I helped myself to one of them and opened up the conversation. "Hello, mind if I sit here," I asked.

"Not at all. I'll move so as to not disturb you. You probably have friends coming anyway," Curtis's dad said while starting to walk away. Not the start I wanted. I lightly grabbed his shoulder and kept him from moving away.

"No, it's just me tonight. Please don't go. I was hoping for some company, and you look just like the person I'd like to know better," I said as sweetly as I could. That worked, and he settled back into his seat.

From here, I knew I could simply just tell him I wanted to fuck his brains out. That would work on the teenagers I've been fucking for sure, but an older man like this might look the gift horse in the mouth. Why would a college-age girl offer up sex right away to a middle-aged man she didn't know? He would assume she was after his money or some other nefarious act. I couldn't risk it. There would be no coming back from that if he were to reject that proposal right at the start.

"I'm Cindy," I said, offering a hand. He accepted it and introduced himself as Stanley, a fact I already knew but needed to learn from him. "So what are you doing here? Waiting for your wife or girlfriend? Or both?" I questioned, knowing where I hoped this would lead.

"Nope, just me. No girlfriend. No wife. Not since last year. She left me," he said, looking into his drink.

I put my hand on his shoulder. "Us women talk a lot about how capable and awesome we are. Which we are. But we also make some really dumb choices, like your ex-wife." He smiled at that, which I took as a good sign.