Cindy's Bikini - A Dance for Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next ten minutes, we made pleasant small talk. I talked about school while he talked about his work. Soon, I felt the conversation waning, and I knew I had to start trying to close the deal.

"College is tough, and sometimes I like to come to places like this, by myself, and just unwind, you know? But I do get lonely. Do you get lonely, Stanley?"

"I'm lonely all of the time," he replied sorrowfully.

"Maybe, at least for one night, we could make each other feel less lonely," I said shooting my shot.

"I'm forty-five years old, probably double your age. Why would a college girl be interested in me and not someone close to her age?" he asked, picking up on my hints but questioning my motives.

"Well, for one, I think you're hot. Two, my experience has taught me that guys my age are terrible at so many things. And three, fuck you for asking. I don't have to justify my choices to you. Either accept them or not." My last point was a risk, but it made me sound genuine.

"I have a son. He's just a few years younger than you," Stanley admitted. He had yet to inform me of that.

"Good, that proves you're not a virgin," I joked. "But seriously, that doesn't bother me. I'm looking to have fun with you, not get pregnant. What do you say," I asked. Stanley looked unsure and stared into his glass more. I took his hand and led it to my leg, and his eyes followed, curious about where I was taking this. I looked around and it didn't seem like anyone was watching us. I moved his hand under my dress all the way up to my panties. He wasn't resisting me. I guided him to my crotch and slowly rubbed his hands up and down.

"God, that feels good. What's say you take me someplace, and we see how good this can get," I said in a sexy whisper. His eyes darted between my face and his hand, rubbing my pussy through my panties. Finally, his eyes rested on my face, and he smiled. I had got him.

Twenty minutes later, he was holding my hand as we ascended the stairs of his house. "I hope it's not weird that my son is home," he said, pointing to a closed door with light coming out the bottom.

"Nope, it's fine," I informed him. Your son has poured his cum into me before, I thought. I'm not worried about him hearing us bang. In fact, I'm counting on it. We entered his bedroom, and as soon as the door closed, he pushed me up against it and started kissing me. His hands ran all over my body as well. This behavior was in such contrast to the man I was nearly begging to fuck me back at the bar. After about two minutes of his tongue in my mouth and his hands learning what every square inch of my body feels like, he pulled back.

"Sorry. It's just been so long for me," he said, catching his breath.

"No problem. It's been a bit of a long dry spell for me, too," I lied. I couldn't even remember how many guys fucked me in the last week, to be honest.

I pulled off the straps to my dress and let it fall to the ground, showing off my underwear-clad body to the man around the same age as my father. "Should we go to the bed," I suggested. Soon, he was on top of me in his bed, wearing only his boxers. His eagerness had calmed down, but my body and lips still enamored him. My bra came off within a minute of us fooling around on the bed, and I found myself with a middle-aged man greatly enjoying the feel of my breasts. With one hand, he lightly poked and pinched every square inch of my left breast and nipple. Meanwhile, his tongue and lips taste all parts of my right breast. It was like he had a test later to recreate my tits and needed to study them as thoroughly as possible.

"Your breasts are incredible, Cindy. I could play with them all night," he said between his licks.

"Thanks?" I replied awkwardly. The confidence I showed in the bar was fading now that I was doing the need with a man twice my age.

"God, I need to taste you," he declared, and before I could respond, he was pulling my panties down, and his tongue was running along my labia.

"Oh fuck," I yelled, not ready for oral sex. His mouth was just as eager on my pussy as it was in my on my tits. Eager, but skillful. "Wow, you...ummm... are pretty good at that. Aren't you... Stanley," I said, struggling to get my words out.

Stanley took the briefest of breaks from going to town on my pussy to answer. "Practice."

I realized I was experiencing the oral sex skills he had developed going down on his wife for years, which was weird to me. But not weird enough to ask him to stop. My legs were starting to shake as he began to focus on my clit. Up and down, left and right, clockwise and counter-clockwise. He manipulated my clitoris non-stop, and I was moaning and writhing on the bed in response. His wife really was an idiot to leave a man that could do this.

My hands found the top of the headboard and gripped it hard. Stanley was unrelenting with his mouth, and my body was about to give in. Finally, the ecstasy caught up to me, and I yelled embarrassingly loud as I experienced the hard orgasm this middle-aged man had been working to give me. Afterward, I sat there panting as Stanley looked up at me, smiling. He had a cocky smile on his face that was well deserved. As I started to regain my senses, the first thing that popped out of my head was, "I hope I didn't wake up your son." Stanley sat up.

"He's 18-years-old. He needs to accept that his old man has sex, too," he replied. I felt stupid saying that. After men make a woman orgasm, I'm sure the last thing they want to discuss is their kids. "Speaking of sex...," Stanley said in transition to the next phase of things.

I scooted down from the headboard to lay flat on my back and spread my legs, waiting for his dick. Stanley pulled off his boxers and was indeed sporting a hard-on that was ready to penetrate me. He paused for a second first. "You said you weren't ready to be a mother. Do I need to wear a condom or...," he asked.

"No condom needed. I'm on birth control. No danger of knocking me up tonight, at least," I reassured him. It was one of the few times I've had sex with a guy where they actually checked with me first about birth control. It was no wonder Ashley got impregnated.

With that settled, Stanley slipped into my already very lubricated pussy, and I added yet another man over forty that has had the pleasure of fucking me raw. Despite the eagerness he showed earlier kissing me and handling my tits, he managed to calm himself and fuck me at a very nice controlled pace. At least at the start. This in contrast to the many 18-year-old teenage virgins I had let fuck me over the months who come in fast and hard. I took a brief moment to try and estimate how many teen virgins I have been with but stopped as it is way too shameful of a number. Instead, I focused on the much more pleasant reality of Curtis's dad making love to me, even if that was a bit shameful for me, too.

I was building towards a possible second orgasm, but Stanley declared he wasn't going to last much longer. Not surprising considering he hadn't been with a woman in over a year. "Where do I do this," Stanley asked in reference to where to deposit his cum.

"You're already in my pussy. That's a good place to do the deed," I suggested. Then, without any delay he did just that and I officially had been creampied by a father and son duo. Although it is embarrassing to admit this was not the first time I achieved this feat. After spilling his seed into me fully, he laid on top of me for a minute.

"Thank you for this. I really, really needed it," he told me.

"It was great for me too, Stanley," I replied.

He got up and looked me in the eyes. "No, I mean, this was so much more to me than just sex. I hadn't made a connection with anyone really since the divorce. I was in a dark place there, and you pulled me out. Thank you." I was taken aback by how much this meant to him and I started to feel guilty for my real reasons doing it. If I were to tell him I only fucked him as a sexual favor to his son so he wouldn't reveal to the world I've been fucking half the town, I think he would be a bit upset. Let's not do that.

"I'm really happy to hear that," I said instead.

"Listen, I know this was just suppose to be a hook up. A one-time thing. But is there any way I could convince you to see me again? It would mean a lot to me," he asked, giving me a bit of puppy dog eyes. Crap, what am I doing? I have no reason to ever see this man again, especially in any sexual or, god forbid, romantic way. He was nice, but I had no feelings for him. However, I almost felt like I owed him, considering my real reasons for doing this. I couldn't believe I was going to say this.

"Okay, we can get together again. But not right away." He smiled big and rolled off of me. I got up and started to get dressed.

"Oh, you're leaving? How about you stay the night," Stanley suggested. I paused, not sure how to respond. There was no practical reason I couldn't stay other than I didn't want to sleep naked in a bed with someone's dad. But I caved and agreed. I spent the night being spooned by him, feeling his naked dick pressed up against my ass.

Eventually I did get some sleep and woke up a bit late into the morning. Stanley was gone, but I heard movement downstairs. I got dressed and slowly made my way down the stairs. My lover from the past night was making food and welcomed me to sit at the table and eat. At the table was Curtis looking at me confused. Sitting there was the most awkward time I've ever experienced. "Curtis, this is my friend Cindy. Sorry if we woke you up last night," he said 'introducing' us. I half expected Curtis to declare that he already knew me as he had blown several loads into me, and I knew how his cock and cum tasted.

"Hi... Cindy," he said instead.

"You will probably be seeing Cindy around more, so be nice to her," Stanley said serving up the food he made. Curtis continued to have a questioning look. I read it as him telling me, 'you were suppose to just fuck my dad, not fall in love with him weirdo.' I tried to respond with my own look but wasn't sure if the message got through. I ate as fast as possible, then declared I needed to go. I drove home satisfied, knowing I had completed another of my sexual favors, but stressed that I had started a relationship with a middle-aged man.

I was one favor away from ending all of this and enacting my revenge on my slut of an ex-best friend Ashley. That favor was owed to Teddy, yet another 18-year-old teen that I fucked. He had yet to decide what he wanted me to do. Finally, I gave him the ultimatum that he needed to pick something by the end of the week or he would lose it. I didn't really have a way to enforce this threat, but it worked. He informed me that I was to be his date for a dance at the high school this Saturday. Of course, after the date, we would fuck. Apparently Teddy had gotten himself reinstated at school and could thus attend this dance. I give him two weeks until he is kicked out again for his disgusting sexist behavior.

In terms of sex acts, this was very tame. Even if it was with the king of losers Teddy. What made this favor so bad was I would be seen on a 'date' with him. The school wouldn't let someone come to the dance in a mask, so I had to go as Cindy. I agreed but knew I had to get ahead of the news before the dance.

I started with my parents one morning. "Hey, just so you guys know, Saturday night I'm going to a dance at the high school with a guy named Teddy. The reason I'm doing this is the guy has had a rough time. He's struggled with his home life and reads at a second-grade level. I'm just doing this to cheer him up," I said to them.

My mom and dad shared a concerned look, which worried me. "You're not going to... do anything with him, are you," my mom asked hesitantly.

"Oh god no," I said, lying. "Why would you even ask that!"

"Your best friend had sex with an 18-year-old high-school boy and got pregnant. We've been hearing all of these news stories about these young guys having all of these sex orgies with that bunny girl. I don't know if you can trust them," mom explained.

"Teddy is not one of those guys. I can assure you he won't be doing anything with me," I again lied.

I spread the same news to my friends, which they generally bought. Although like my parents they also wanted to make sure I wasn't going to fuck him. The only thing more embarrassing than your friends being concerned that you might fuck a teenage loser is lying to them about fucking a teenage loser. On the night of the dance, I wore a fairly simple dress. I wasn't going to be going all out for this idiot. I drove to his house and was met at the door by his parents. "Ah, you must be Cindy, Teddy's long-term girlfriend," his mom said to me with a smile. Long term girlfriend? Whatever, I couldn't care less what these people thought.

"Teddy is upstairs getting ready. Before he comes down, I need to talk to you about something," his dad said to me while staring at my chest. "I know you intend to fuck our son tonight." I started to open my mouth to protest, but the dad raised his hand to stop me.

"Don't try to deny it. I know the effect Teddy has on women. He's my son after all. I expect you to be on birth control. You are, yes?" I shook my head yes. "Good. Cause my Teddy doesn't wear condoms and I won't have you trying to baby trap him so he'll marry you. I'm sure you've realized my son is way out of your league. He'll soon realize that too and dump you. I don't want you trying to make him stuck with you."

I thought about the many ways I wanted to correct him, but it became apparent where Teddy gets his disillusionment from. The conversation ended when Teddy thankfully walked into the living room, wearing blue jeans and a shirt that read 'Bang Bus' on it. "Is that what you're wearing?" I asked.

"Yeah, I've got no one to impress," he replied as his parents nodded in agreement.

"I have to get some pictures. Teddy has never allowed his dates to come to the house before. He's always said they weren't deserving of meeting his parents before today," his mom said. That's because they didn't exist, I thought to myself as I stood next to Teddy for the pictures.

I put on a half smile as she snapped a few pictures. "Teddy, be a man and put your hand on her ass," his dad commanded.

"I don't think...," I said before feeling my 'date' grab a handful of my butt in front of his parents.

After a few more pictures were taken, his mother had another request. "Almost done but honey put your arm over her shoulder and grab her boob."

As he began to reach I managed to speak up. "I'm not comfortable getting my picture taken like that."

"You're here to look pretty, not babble away about your nonsense," she said shutting down my complaint. With his hand massaging my boob, the mother got her last few shots. Walking towards the car, I regretted not speaking out against that more. This idiot's parents were now in possession of me getting groped. I could only pray they didn't show anyone that.

The drive over to the dance was uneventful other than Teddy boasting about all of the chicks he banged at last year's dances. Did he seriously forget he lost his virginity to me a few months ago? I wasn't about to remind him as that was something I wanted to forget myself. We arrived at the dance, and my eyes darted around for anyone that might know me. I was prepared to lie about why I was there to prevent anyone from getting the wrong idea about what was going on. I mean, if they thought I was fucking Teddy, they would be correct, but I needed to make sure no one actually thought that. The dance was dark and crowded. I didn't see anyone I knew.

Teddy pulled me to the dance floor, and I danced half-heartily beside him. But he soon decided that standing there waving his arms next to me wasn't enough. He pulled me in and started grinding his crotch on my ass. A crotch, which I soon became obviously erect. His hands, meanwhile, came to rest just under my tits and would often rise up and grab a feel. There was no way he was going to get away with this for long at a high-school dance and sure enough, two songs later a teacher approached us. But this wasn't any random teacher. This was the band director, Mr. Ryan.

Despite my having been out of school for five years, Mr. Ryan recognized me well. Not because I took a class or two with him, but primarily because he caught me having sex with Don in one of the private practice rooms a couple of months ago. This was when I was being blackmailed by Shawn, Don and the others into not releasing the sex tape they had of me. When he caught me, I was fully naked and had been creampied by Don. Thankfully, all he did was kick me off campus and not call the police. Seeing here was worrisome.

"Cindy! I see your sexual appetite for young men has not been satisfied," he said, pulling Teddy and me apart.

"No, sir! I mean you are mistaken. That's not what is happening here. I'm just taking Teddy to the dance as friends," I tried explaining.

"Friends don't dance by having their crotch a mile up their date's ass," he responded, causing Teddy to smirk.

"Sir, I...," but he interrupted me.

"If I see one more provocative dance like I just saw between you two I will have you thrown out. I'm tired of you college girls treating our senior class like your sex toys."

Before I could respond to that embarrassing accusation, Mr. Ryan walked away. "Well, that sucks. I guess I'll have to wait till after the dance to get my rocks off," Teddy said.

I claimed I needed a break and walked off towards the drinks, giving me some time away from my aroused date. After getting a drink and leaning against the wall, I heard a familiar voice. "I'm surprised to see you here, Cindy. Especially with Teddy. Are you in trouble again?" The voice was from my former best friend Ashley. We used to attend college together but after she got pregnant she dropped out and I rarely saw her anymore. She was sporting a purple dress underneath which you could see her pregnant belly protruding.

"Nothing you need to worry about," I told her coldly. The words out of my mouth sounded harsher than I meant, so I followed it up with, "You look nice in your dress."

"Thanks," Ashley said with a smile. "Shawn had me blow the boys before the dance while wearing the dress. I was worried I got cum on it." It seems ever since Shawn agreed to claim to be the father of Ashley's baby, he had her fucking his other 18-year-old high school friends.

I was about to ask if she was here with her 'baby-daddy' Shawn before the voice behind me confirmed that. "Was Teddy really that good of a fuck that you kept sleeping with him after we settled our agreements?" Shawn was the 18-year-old teenager who had gotten me into so many embarrassing sexual situations. I had hoped to never spend another second with him.

"My business here with Teddy is of no concern of yours, asshole," I said. Obviously, it was Shawn's concern as I was working on a plan to get Teddy and his friends to claim that they were the fathers of Ashley's child. Forcing a paternity test that proves Shawn isn't the father and Ashley is a slut. But I couldn't reveal that to him now obviously.

"You have been up to something, though. That was you at the party before, wasn't it? The masked girl who fucked that Gordon guy in front of the whole party," Shawn said. I had seen Ashley and Shawn at that party but assumed they had left before I started my little show. However, my mask covered my face well, so I knew he had no proof.

"Why would I have sex with anyone for everyone to see? After everything you made me do, I think I might never have sex again," I said in a lie.

"Deny it if you want, but you and I both know it was you. I have no idea why you would do that. I'm guessing you discovered it's your kink." I didn't respond and was about to walk away. "You're taking some big risks taking cum from all of those people, aren't you? Ashley said your parents took you off birth control pills after this little happy accident was revealed," Shawn said, pointing at Ashley's pregnant belly.