Cindy's Bikini - A Dance for Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled my eyes at Shawn as he knew the answer and was just trying to get me to relive certain previous events. "I can't get pregnant now that I've gotten my IUD installed at the clinic you took me to," I reminded him. The guy was so focused on fucking he couldn't even remember simple things that happened that he was there for.

Shawn gave a confused face. "Did you go back and get it done," he asked.

"No, you idiot. I had it done as the same time as my procedure you took me to. You filled out the payment portion of the forms, remember?"

Shawn started laughing hysterically. "What the fuck are you laughing about," I demanded to know.

"All I agreed to pay for was the abortion. When I saw you requested they install an IUD, I erased that from the form as I wasn't going to pay for it. You haven't been on birth control at all," he said, still laughing. I could feel my legs turn to jelly and the color drain from my face. "You've been fucking people thinking you wouldn't get pregnant. Haven't you," Shawn said, pointing at me.

"No. I haven't had any sex at all since the procedure. I need to go to the bathroom," I said, wandering off. The trip from the gym to the bathroom was a blur as my mind raced with thoughts about what I just learned. But I found myself in a stall sitting.

Was Shawn telling the truth? He had to be lying, right? I assumed he didn't even read the portion of the form I filled out, but if he knew I checked the box to get the IUD installed, that proves he did, right? Un-checking it and not telling me was also totally something he would do. If that's true, I've been letting a lot of men cum inside my very unprotected and fertile womb. There was no way I wasn't pregnant again.

Just earlier this week, I had let Curtis's dad unload his cum in me, promising that he couldn't get me pregnant. Heck, his own son came in me numerous times at the sleepover. All those boys at the sleepover came in me plenty of times. Even complete strangers had cream-pied me at that goddamn cosplay convention. Oh my god, my parents' friend came inside me. But the worst of it was Teddy. Teddy would have been the first guy I let fuck me raw since the procedure and multiple times since. If anyone has done it, it was him. The idea of such a guy fathering my children was not something I could stand to think about, but it was true. I then realized that Teddy expects to creampie me this very evening. What if I had avoided getting pregnant up till now, but this last round of sex with him is the one that knocks me up? Fuck!

I pulled myself together by telling myself I needed to deal with the immediate problem of avoiding Teddy putting any sperm in me tonight. I splashed some water on my face at the sink and headed back out of the bathroom. Teddy was waiting for me in the hall. "Now that I can't grind my dick into you, I think I'm done with this dance," he informed me.

"That's fine, hey about tonight...," I started to say.

"Don't worry. I'll still fuck you. Let's get out of here," he said, interrupting me. We headed to the car and started driving.

"Are we getting a hotel room or something," I asked, realizing I had no idea where we were going.

"No, I'm not wasting money on you like that. I'll just fuck you in my room," he said dismissively to me.

"But aren't your parents home," I asked, worried I was about to hear a very expected answer.

"Yeah, but they don't mind. They've been encouraging me to fuck more women at home rather than the many other places I do." Oh god, more interaction with Teddy's parents.

We parked back at his house and headed in. His mom greeted us immediately. "Back so soon from the dance," she asked.

"Yeah, Cindy here was begging me to take her back here and give her the D," Teddy said before entering the bathroom.

His mom took this opportunity to remind me of her earlier warning. "You can fuck him as much as you like, but don't you dare try and get pregnant with that man's baby. You'll regret it," she said menacingly. Hearing this threat now took on a very different meaning than when I heard it earlier and assumed I was on birth control. This was going to be a long night.

We said good night to Teddy's parents and went to his room to have sex, which is not a sentence I ever wanted to be a part of. He started undressing, and I did the same, albeit very slowly. How was I going to avoid having him cum inside me, which I knew was his expectation going into tonight? I had to try. "Hey, Teddy. What if you were to finish on my chest tonight? Or my mouth? We fuck for a while but once you feel you are getting close I'll suck you off till you cum. That could be pretty hot," I said, almost choking on the words.

Teddy didn't respond but finished getting naked. "What do you think of that idea," I asked again.

He lay on his bed and looked at me. I was down to just my panties at this point, having slipped my dress and bra off. "I will be very clear about this. If every drop of my cum I make tonight doesn't end up in your pussy, then you will have broken the deal. I won't claim Ashley's baby as my own and my friends will be free to tell the world about how much of a whore you've been. Is that clear," he said in serious tone. That was quite clear to me. I was fucked.

I pulled down my panties, revealing my pussy to the 18-year-old loser for the unknownth time. Slow as I could, I walked to his bed and laid beside him, feeling utterly defeated. Teddy climbed on top of me, and his dick instantly found its way inside me. I couldn't look at him as he fucked me. I could barely look at him even under normal circumstances. Instead, I thought about how this was the first time I was knowingly having sex with someone where I knew I was risking getting pregnant. All those times Ashley was fucking guys without protection, I could now appreciate how she felt. Helpless, but you could still sometimes convince yourself maybe you would get lucky and not get knocked up by this loser plowing me. But I knew there was no way, after the likely gallon of cum I'd let pour into my womb, that I wasn't already pregnant. Still, having this guy fuck me now was terrifying.

As always, Teddy was fucking me hard with no regard for how I was feeling. As I continued to fret about my possible upcoming insemination, my heart was beating very fast. I was breathing hard, and I felt like my whole body was flush. I then let out a small moan. Wait, why did I just moan? Then it hit me. Thinking about getting impregnated had distracted me, but my body was well on its way to an orgasm. How the fuck was this possible? Teddy was a fucking loser who treated my pussy like a hole to fuck. I let out another moan but quickly closed my mouth, hoping Teddy didn't hear. His dick kept annoyingly rubbing a very fulfilling spot in me.

Nothing had changed from many other times this loser had fucked me. He was using his dick in the same way as he always had. The only difference this time is... No. I am not secretly excited by the idea of getting impregnated. That's not it, and I'm an idiot for even thinking that.

Soon, despite a considerable effort on my part, every breath I was taking was coming out as a moan. I still refused to look at Teddy, though. Maybe he would cum soon and I wouldn't be subjected to the humiliation of getting off on this assholes dick. But that cum would also mean he might just have made me a mother. My hips were starting to lift themselves in unison with Teddy's humping, but I quickly stopped as soon as I realized it.

It was becoming harder to focus my mind as waves of pleasure would hit me due to the friction of his dick inside me. My ass was constantly twitching as well. Images of Teddy's cock spilling cum into me kept appearing. I'd shake my head free of such thoughts only for an even worse picture of him plowing me while I was as pregnant replaced it.

My pleasure reached a level where I completely forgot I was supposed to be appalled by my current lover. I wrapped my legs around him and kissed him on the lips. Then, I pulled his dick as deep as possible into me while I rode a final wave of ecstasy. I yelled out, "Seed me, Teddy!" He did just that and answered my orgasm with his own. In a span of less than five seconds, I was possibly impregnated by Teddy and came thinking about it. The shame hit me like a ton of bricks. I unwrapped my legs from him and pushed him off of me. I sat on the bed facing away from him.

This was the cherry on top of the worst day of my life. "We're done right? I can go," I asked.

"Are you kidding me? I've got way more in the tank. Get your mouth on my dick right now and get me hard again," he cruelly responded.

Teddy proved to be correct, and over the next two hours, he fucked me three more times. I followed his command and took every load he produced into my fertile pussy. Despite my best efforts, I ended up cumming again during our third time having sex. He was taking me from behind, and my body started acting on its own and pushed my hips hard into his dick, the result being me yelling out, "Cum on my eggs!" I had no idea what had come over me. Worst, ten seconds after that, Teddy's mom came in with drinks. I wasn't even in a state to cover myself up, instead I elected to lay their catching my breath. My naked body was on display, with her son's cum leaking out of my pussy. Teddy's dad even poked his head in to see the sight with his own eyes.

Teddy finally decided he was done fucking me and that his sexual favor was fulfilled. It was after 1 am at this point, and he offered for me to spend the night and get fucked more in the morning, but I made the easy decision to leave. I drove home and collapsed on my bed. My night was filled with terrible nightmares of what might happen next. I woke up and told myself it was all a dream until I remembered Teddy's teenage sperm was still in my womb, possibly breaching my eggs that very second.

After nervously debating it for a few days, I finally called up the clinic that Shawn took me to. I asked them to confirm what procedures they had done and whether an IUD was implemented. After insisting they triple check I finally accepted that Shawn was right. I have had nothing in place to prevent myself from getting pregnant this whole time. I spent the next three weeks in denial, telling myself plenty of women have had tons of sex only to not get pregnant. But after being late for five days in a row I revisited the convenient store out of town and made a purchase. Back at home, four different tests all told me what I already knew. I was pregnant again.