Cindy's Bikini - More Sex w/ Teens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay..." was all she said in reply and she followed me up the stairs.

Tommy had originally just said he would be good with Ashley just having sex again with him again in his room for his last session. Shawn however was insistent that he had to add another level. Most of the sessions involved incest which Tommy had no interest in. What Shawn eventually pushed us to agree on, while not incest, was still weird.

Ashley would start off in my room, just the two of us. I would go down on Ashley in order to get her ready. Once we were done with our lesbian activities, she would walk to my brother's room and have sex with him.

As Shawn put it, "Cindy will prepare Ashley's pussy for her brother's dick."

It was very weird but it didn't evolve Tommy and I being in the same room so we both agreed. Also when I agreed to it, I also saw a big way around it. Nobody was going to be there to confirm I did anything to Ashley's pussy. Splash some water on it, show up naked to Tommy's room. No one is any the wiser.

Ashley and I got into my room and I closed the door. She started undressing.

"Okay, let's wait 10 minutes then you splash water on your crotch from that cup over there," I said explaining my plan to avoid more lesbian sex with each other.

Ashley looked confused. "Cindy, the deal was you would go down on me before I head over to Tommy."

I didn't like where Ashley head seemed to be at. "It's just you and me here. My brother isn't going to know the difference between salvia or water on your pussy."

She was now fully naked, looking at me nervously. "But what if Tommy does find out. If we are caught breaking the deal they'll add even more weird sex things for us to do before they give us the tapes. Or they'll just release the tapes as punishments."

I shook my head. "How could they find out? We don't need to have sex with each other tonight."

Ashley looked to her feet. "I don't want to lie to Tommy."

That pissed me off. "God forbid we are untruthful with one of the guys blackmailing us into sex orgies."

"I've told you, Tommy is caught in this as much as we are. Shawn and them pushed him into this."

"Ah yes, I remember how distraught he looked when we took your virginity!"

Neither of us said anything after that and stood in my room in silence. I thought about how all of events of the past few weeks had me in such a weird head space. It was probably even worse for Ashley who had basically no sexual experiences before that faithful day in my room.

"I'll go down on you for two minutes," I said getting on my bed.

Ashley's head popped up. "We... we don't have to," she said in almost a whisper.

"Please just get on my bed."

She followed my request without further complaint. On the bed she spread her legs just enough for me to potentially fit my head in-between them. She turned her head away. Likely she was becoming self-conscious that she was the only one naked. However, I was going to be one with my face in a pussy. With my best friend naked on my bed and legs spread, I got on all fours. I was going down on her for what should be the last time.

I ran my tongue up and down her labia. I was formless and random in my motions. I wasn't doing this for Ashley's pleasure. Despite this, I could tell she was trying to hide the impact I was having on her. She continued to have her head turned away from me, but I could see her face was pink. She was also doing her best to mask the fact that her breathing had intensified.

"Okay, that's enough I think." I said climbing back up. Ashley got off the bed and walked out of my room to Tommy's without looking at me. I headed downstairs to watch TV. I didn't want to have any chance of hearing my brother and best friend having sex. After an hour I heard Ashley come down the stairs and leave without checking in with me. Lesbian sex was having a negative effect on our friendship.

The final sexual act we need to perform was the single one we had agreed to do with Teddy, Don's 18-year-old loser high school dropout stepbrother. I still get mad about him getting this sexual favor from us. I was mad about all of the favors we had agreed to deal out, but this one in particular as they invited him over just to piss me off I think.

Over the past few weeks, Ashley and I were unfortunate enough to learn more about this asshole. He wasn't a high school dropout, he was kicked out of school and hasn't bothered to try and enroll anywhere else. He was caught trying to sell drugs, which turned out not to even be real drugs. He had shoplifted a bag of flour from the supermarket, which was also caught on camera.

The guy also majorly hated women. While he was still in school, he was known for shaming any girl who rejected him, which they all did. He talked about how they were only interested in guys with money and big dicks. He never considered girls hated him because he was an asshole who couldn't be bothered to shower, let alone try and exercise at all. I don't hate people overweight, but Teddy weighed nearly 250 pounds at 5 feet and change. He seemed to have given up years ago at being healthy.

Everything awful I heard about him though only made me feel worse. I would forever be the girl that took his virginity. And while I could tell myself I didn't know I was having sex with him the first time we did it, the 2nd time I will have full knowledge of what I am doing.

Ashley was even more not looking forward to this as she hadn't yet even touch him, let alone had sex with him.

"Maybe we go to the other boys and offer additional sessions with them in exchange for dropping them with Teddy," Ashley suggested.

"Richie and Tommy may go for that, but Don seems weirdly loyal to his step-brother. Plus Shawn loves how much we hate Teddy, he'll never agree."

Ashley looked more worried. I sighed and spoke up, "I think we are going to have to accept that we are going to have this session with Teddy. The key is going to be how to end it as soon as possible while having done as little as possible."

For Teddy's single session, he gets to have sex with us for an evening until he is spent. No lesbian stuff, no anal, and no one else can be there. We will be doing it at Ashley's house while the rest of her family is gone for the evening.

"Let's use what we know about him against him," Ashley suggested. "He's addicted to porn and masturbates all the time. He's also out of shape. He's never been with a girl before.... you. Sorry."

"It's fine, drop it. How about this then. We offer to blow him. He will likely accept as he has never done that before. He won't likely be able to cum many times. He will have probably masturbated many times ahead of meeting us just thinking about it. After 1 orgasm he might not be able to get it up. Worst case, we each blow him once."

Ashley agreed with my proposal. We would still need to have his dick in our mouth, but that seemed as good as a situation we were going to get.

That evening I arrived at Ashley's house. She let me in and informed me the asshole was already here. In fact, already fully naked sitting on the couch in the living room, eating and watching TV.

"You couldn't even put down a towel fat ass? Can't go 2 minutes without eating," I said to him the second I saw him.

My plan was to insult him as much as I could tonight. He threw the chips to the side.

"I knew you were going to start running your mouth trying put down a man when you arrived Cindy. But you know what is so great? In response to that little outburst, I get to respond by telling you both to get naked. And guess what? You will."

That was always going to be the counter to any insult I threw at him. At the end of the day, I was still going to be having some kind of sexual interaction with him. Ashley and I got undressed like we were in a locker room or getting ready for bed. Unsexy and efficient. He had already seen our nudes bodies extensively anyway. Before he could start to verbalize whatever shit came into his head, we initiated our plan. We had flipped a coin and I was going to be the one to blow him the first and hopefully only time.

"Lay down on the couch. I'm going to suck your cock," I said to the last guy I would ever want to say that to.

"I knew this was going to happen. You girls get so blinded by beefy morons and guys driving cars they paid for with daddies cash. Never willing to give me a chance. But now that you are in this position, you are getting cock crazy," Teddy said laying on the couch.

"Shut the fuck up or I might be tempted to bite it off," I said approaching his penis. That shut him up for a bit.

I closed my eyes and took him into my mouth. I kept my tongue as far away from his dick as I could and tried to shut down every sense that I had. I used a rapid pace running my lips up and down along this cock and tried to get him to cum as fast as possible. After too long a period of time, I felt the salty liquid hit my mouth and pulled him out as quick as possible. I swallowed the cum and immediately felt like an idiot. I had meant to spit it out. I had become so used to swallowing from all the blow jobs I had been giving.

Ashley and I stood there naked, watching Teddy lay there recovering. As weird as it is, I was staring at his penis, hoping for it to not become erect again.

"I'm glad you got to experience that Cindy, few women have. I trust your pussy didn't get too wet," he asked as he lay there.

"Dry as a bone."

"Let's test that then shall we? Lay down and spread your legs."

Teddy's dick quickly perked up. I looked to Ashley to start up our back up plan. She was looking down at the ground silent. Was she going to back out and have me take on all of this guy's cum? I gave her a push which seemed to finally bring her back to reality.

"What? Oh. Wait! I want.. or rather... need? No. I'm going to blow you too," Ashley blurted out. Without waiting for a response she got down on her knees and started sucking on Teddy's dick.

"Damn are you girls hungry for my dick." He looked at me and I bit my teeth together which again shut him up.

Ashley got the job done and left for the bathroom holding his seed in her mouth, reminding me of my earlier mistake.

"Okay Teddy, it's been terrible but I think that's all she wrote for you," I said ready for him to get dressed.

Teddy stood up, sporting another hard on. "What the fuck are you talking about? I haven't even had sex yet."

Ashley came back put froze at the sight. Teddy continuing running his mouth. "I almost made a mistake earlier. It was not you Cindy I meant to propose sex with, but you Ashley. You have not yet received my seed."

Ashley stayed frozen in place. I spoke up, trying to help. "Teddy, how about I give you a hand job. You've never had one of the those. Or a boob job? You dick will feel amazing in between my tits, trust me." Teddy was having none of it.

Slowly Ashley walked over a laid on the ground. "Just fucking do it you small dick creep," she said.

Teddy entered her and lasted maybe 30 seconds. The asshole had just had sex with another college age girl via my best friend. He announced he was spent, bragged about how fulfilled Ashley must be while he got dressed, and then left. We had finished fucking high-schoolers.

The next day, we met and Tommy and I's house. All six guys and us two girls. This was the first time I had been around any of these guys in weeks without me or Ashley having to get naked and perform whatever fantasies they had in their heads.

"To be clear, the only copy of the pictures and tapes that were made are in that safe right? If I find out that you have more stored elsewhere, I seriously might murder all of you guys," I said to the punks.

"No she won't, because I'll get to you all first and kill you," Ashley said standing behind me.

Shawn, as usual, spoke for the group. "Correct. And after today all copies will be in your hands to do with them as you want. Let us know where you end up posting them online. Before we open the safe, anyone have any stories they want to tell?"

Don spoke up first, "We had sex in front of a movee theater usher and the band teacher at the high school."

"That's a lie," I said expecting a lot of corrections to be coming in response to these stupid stories.

"They nearly caught us having sex, but didn't" Don chimed in again, "The band teacher saw you naked for at least a couple of minutes. He thought you were my hooker." The guys found that funny.

Richie spoke next, "They both had sex with my dad. He misses you both you know."

"How was the lesbian stuff Shawn," Don asked him.

"I think the girls learned a lot about themselves," he responded.

"They did some lesbian stuff for me too. I think you are right, they were very willing," Grant commented, further adding to my impatience to get those tapes.

The biggest loser of them all then spoke, "I fucked them both so good they are still coming over and fucking me." Ashley and I didn't even need to argue as no one in the room even acknowledged that obvious lie.

"If you guys are done talking about your dicks with each other, let's open up the damn safe," I said finally moving things along.

I put in my first two digits of the safe code and Tommy put in his. The safe opened and the tapes were there, exactly as they had been left. I grabbed them with Ashley and we left. I already had a bucket and some gasoline in the backyard. I deposited the tapes and healthy does of gas and lit it up. Using gas may not have been the smartest as the vapors from it lit up and almost burned my face off, but it did the trick. After a minute the tapes were nothing but ash. Later that evening I drove to the river and dumped the ash in it, just to be extra sure.

The next two weeks were a wonderful time of no high-schoolers sticking their dicks in any part of me. I didn't even see them except my brother. Ashley and I heard no rumors about us doing anything sexual. We even searched the internet for any signs of us getting uploaded and found none. My mom nearly caught me searching an amateur site one night.

The one casualty of all of this was my relationship with my boyfriend Mike. I had little time for him during all of these terrible events, nor was I in the mood to spend time with him. He became upset over his perception that I was ignoring him, and to prevent further hurt feelings, I broke up with him. It hurt to do so but being with him knowing I did all those things with those other guys was just too much. Mike was very upset and many tears were shed by both of us.

My relationship with Ashley also felt strained, but we kept trying to move forward. Over the past week in particular she seemed very quiet and distant. Finally one day after classes she asked to speak with me. We met in a park, per her request.

"I'm... pregnant," was the first thing she said when we met.

"Holy fuck. How long?"

"I don't know. Two weeks ago I was late, so I took a test yesterday and it was positive. As were the next 4 tests I took."

"I'm so sorry Ashley. It must have happen during that first day before you got on birth control."

Ashley gave me a sad look. "I never got on birth control. There was no way I could get my parents to agree for me to be on it. I panicked and lied to you that I had gotten on it."

I was shocked and pissed off at hearing that. "Ashley, we had so much unprotected sex after that first day. What did you think was going to happen? You could have told me and we would have made those boys wear condoms or something."

Ashley started crying, "I know! I know! I'm a fucking idiot okay!"

I put my anger aside as she needed me to be her friend right now. "Okay, I'm sorry I got mad. We'll get you an appointment and fix this."

"I'm not having an abortion. You know that's not an option for me with my beliefs."

My anger rose again. "You're kidding me right? You were basically blackmailed into sex with a lot of guys. It's not liked you went out into a bar and invited all the guys to fuck you raw."

"Cindy, it's not an option for me," she said firmly.

The reality of what Ashley was saying hit me. "So you are going to have a baby..."

"Yeah..."

We both sat on a bench letting that sink in. "Ashley, you don't even know who the father is. How many people could it be?"

"One of nine guys," she said having obviously thought this out.

I continued, "We don't even know how to contact the pizza delivery or stereo guy. We don't even know their names. Oh fuck, it could be my brother. It could be Richie's dad!"

"It could be Teddy..." Ashley said in despair.

I held her hand, "People, mainly your parents, are going to start asking about the father when word gets out about your condition. What are you going to tell them?"

Ashley stood up, "I've ran these situations through my head a hundred times. I could easily say it's any of those guys. Very likely a paternity test will be done and there is a very good chance it will show they are not the father. Which will only highlight how much of a whore I've been. The second I name someone, they will call out all of the other sexual partners I have had."

She stopped and gave me a look like she did something bad before continuing. "I came up with a plan..."

I stood up, "What did you do Ashley?"

"I went to Shawn..." That felt like a stab to the heart.

"Are you fucking kidding me? He has nothing to offer but more ways for us to get fucked. He is basically responsible for you getting pregnant, even if he isn't the father."

She waited for me to calm down before speaking again. "He has agreed to proclaim himself the father and ensure all of the other boys keep their possible parentage a secret."

I had been running the worst case scenario in my head that Ashley described earlier. If it came out that Ashley had fucked all of those high-schoolers, it would be so easy for it to get connected to me. I wasn't pregnant, thank god, but the truth that I fucked all of those guys would be almost as bad.

"Shawn will do all of that for me, but he has requests. Requests that involve both of us..."

I took a deep breath. We were about to get fucked.

12