Cindy's Bikini - Slumber Party Orgy

Story Info
Part 9 - Cindy decides Ashley is to blame for her pregnancy.
6.7k words
4.35
9k
17

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As promised, Shawn arranged an appointment for me that Saturday at the clinic to take care of my minor pregnancy issue. A pregnancy I was convinced happened because Shawn or one of his creepy friends messed with my birth control. But I had no proof of that, so I let that thought stew in my head. That Saturday, he picked me up early as we had a 300-mile drive ahead of us.

The drive was slow. Shawn tried to engage me in conversation, but I was having none of it. After today, I had no need for him. He had made me fuck so many men to serve his purposes. I hoped to never see him again.

It felt like a full day of driving, but we finally arrived at the clinic. Inside, I began filling out the forms with all my information. I found an option for them to insert an IUD into me after the procedure to prevent future pregnancies. This seemed like a smart idea, and I indicated on the form that I wanted this. After my best friend Ashley got knocked up, my parents took me off of my birth control pills. I had zero plans to engage in sex anytime soon, but I wanted to be prepared for anything. Considering everything I had to do after I got pregnant this time, I never wanted that to possibly happen to me again.

I reached the payment portion of the form and handed it over for Shawn to fill out. I took a seat while he finished the form. He took much longer than expected but finally handed the form to the front desk. About ten minutes later, I was called into the room for the procedure.

The drive home seemed to take less time. Maybe it was because I felt more relaxed. I was confirmed no longer pregnant and even had something in place that would guarantee I could not get knocked up for the next seven years. Shawn suggested we pull over and try it out, but I refused to talk with him. We arrived home, and I exited his car without saying a word. I had fucked dozens and dozens of men to get this procedure and felt I was light-years away from needing to thank Shawn for it.

The next week felt like life returning to normal after a long period of insanity. A state of living I hadn't experienced in a long time. I didn't exchange a single message with Ashley. I really felt like she and I were done as friends. She seemed committed to Shawn, whom I had no desire to involve in my life.

Because I wasn't being blackmailed or coerced into fucking groups of men every evening, I found myself having more free time. Time which I didn't know what to do with. Rather than making new friends or discovering new hobbies, I kept stewing on everything that had happened over the past months and who to blame. Of course, Shawn, Don, Richie, and the other boys were to blame. That was very clear. But what about Ashley?

I always felt guilty that she got involved in all of this because of me, but after that, was she blameless? She lied to me about getting on birth control. A lie that resulted in her getting pregnant. In order to hide that she didn't know who the father was, I agreed to work as a prostitute. Why did I only have to do that? It was her dumb mistake, why did I get fucked? In fact, it may have been during sex with one of those clients that I got pregnant myself. Which only led to me having more sex.

It was becoming more clear to me how much of a dumb slut Ashley was and how she pulled me deeper into this sea of sex. Did she want this to happen? I reminded myself of the various times Ashley and I were forced into having lesbian sex. She was always enthusiastic about it, and I just wanted to do the bare minimum. That bitch was actually getting off on us being forced to have sex!

If what I was thinking was true, then she ended up right where she wanted to be. Having sex with those perverts while hiding the fact that she is carrying a child in her with an unknown father. If the truth could somehow come out that she wasn't pregnant with Shawn's child, as was the agreed-upon cover story, it would ruin her. I thought about that over several days. Finally, I knew I couldn't find peace until I achieved that. I needed to expose Ashley as the true slut bitch she is.

The best way, I thought, to accomplish this was for one of the main boys to come out and claim the child as their own. That would force a paternity test, likely showing that neither they nor Shawn is the father. Her parents would press her to reveal who the real father is, which would likely require a lot of paternity testing, thus showing just how many men she let cream pie her.

But who could I convince to do this? Shawn was obviously a complete no-go, as exposing this lie would also hurt him. I also worried that Don and Richie would not betray Shawn as they had gained too much from their friendship with him. Grant would also be the wrong choice as he was too good of friends with Shawn. This was becoming frustrating. I needed somebody who was in on this whole sex blackmail from the start but isn't loyal to Shawn.

A name popped into my head. A name I didn't want to consider but fit all my needs. Teddy. He didn't know Shawn but had been involved in everything since the beginning. He would likely be easy to manipulate and could probably even convince his step-brother Don to help. The only problem is I hate the guy because he is scum. He thinks the world of himself but is actually a high-school dropout loser. Ashley and I are probably the only sexual partners he will have ever had. But I think he is the only way. I needed to convince Teddy to claim to be the father of Ashley's child but not implicate me in any of this. I knew Teddy wouldn't agree to this, so I prepared myself. I needed to fuck Teddy again.

That night, around midnight, I snuck over to Teddy's house. Obviously, he still lived with his parents, being an 18-year-old high school dropout. Luckily, his house was a single story, and I was able to find the window to his room. I could see him inside on his bed, sleeping. I prayed that his room wasn't near his parents or this would get bad quickly. I got the window opened and climbed in, shutting it behind me. Standing over Teddy's sleeping body, I took a deep breath. Was this really what I wanted to do? I was free of having sex with these guys, and now I was about to willingly dive right back into it. But I remembered why I was doing this. I won't let Ashley and her boyfriend Shawn off the hook for what they made me do.

I took off all my clothes and underwear. I was now standing fully nude in the room of one of the guys I found most disgusting. I climbed into his bed and put my arms around him.

"What? What! Who is that!" Teddy was startled awake by me in his bed.

"Calm down, Teddy, it's just me, Cindy. I really wanted to see you again."

Teddy sat up in bed. "Are you naked? Why are you here?"

"I just told you I missed you and thought we could rekindle our passion. Please fuck me, Teddy," I said quietly as possible.

Teddy stared at me in disbelief before finally proclaiming, "Okay, sure. I knew this would happen. Ashley visits me a lot of nights as well." I knew that wasn't true, but I'll let him think I believe that. I pushed him back down and pulled down his boxers, revealing his already erect dick. A dick I have had cum inside me too many times already, and I was now about to have it again.

With him on his back, I positioned myself over his dick and lowered onto it. Unlike every time I've had sex with this kid, I actually tried to make it look like I was enjoying myself this time. I pushed my body up and down on the shaft of his cock. I closed my eyes and made small moans. It only took a minute, but I felt the warm liquid enter my pussy, indicating he had cum inside my pussy. A pussy that was very much protected from pregnancy, thanks to my recently placed IUD.

I climbed off of him and lay next to him, preparing to breach the topic of him doing me a favor and claiming he impregnated Ashley. Before I could speak, he told me, "Stroke my cock with your hand. I can be ready to go in a few minutes."

Apparently, he wasn't going to be done with a single fuck. Sure enough, in about two minutes, his cock was again erect. This time he climbed on me and fucked me in that position. He also started kissing me intensely as well, which I was not prepared for but accepted without complaint. I continued to put on an act of enjoyment while Teddy bragged how good of a fuck he was. He unleashed another load of cum inside me and again laid next to me.

"God damn, you are a lucky girl. How about you suck on my dick for a bit until it gets hard again?"

"Oh, okay. I guess," I said as I slid downwards on the bed. His penis had an odd smell and an even odder taste, but I endured. After about five minutes of having the guy's dick in my mouth, it was hard again. He ordered me to get on all fours and fucked me from behind.

Over the next hour, this cycle continued of him having me do something to his body until he got hard again, then he'd fuck me. I was amazed at the ability of this guy to keep getting it up. Finally, he reached his limit and proclaimed he was done fucking me for the night. My pussy had served his purpose and accepted the entire contents of his balls. Before he fell asleep, I finally talked to him about why I was here.

"Teddy, that was fantastic. I'd love to do that more in the future, but..."

"How many times did you cum," Teddy interrupted me to ask.

"Oh, so many," I lied. "But if we are going to keep doing this..."

"Am I the best you ever had?" Teddy interrupted me again.

"For sure. I would like for..."

"Is my penis the biggest you've seen?"

"Teddy shut the fuck up and listen to me!" I lost my cool and yelled that louder than I intended. "I'm sorry I yelled just now, but I need you to listen." I paused a moment to confirm he wouldn't speak over me yet again. "Thank you. As I was saying, I want to keep doing this with you. Sex that is. It's great, and I'm attractive to you," I continued to lie.

Teddy spoke up again but with a much more serious tone. "Everyone always thinks I'm a complete idiot. I'm not, though. I know you didn't come here to fuck me for pleasure. You came here because you want something of me. So drop the act and just tell me." I had never heard Teddy talk so seriously. It was nice to be able to speak truthfully, but it made me annoyed that I fucked him for the past hour and put on this slut show for no reason.

"Fine. I want you to claim to be the father of Ashley's child. That will force a paternity test and reveal she slept with a bunch of dudes. I want to embarrass her."

"Didn't you also sleep with a lot of guys, too," Teddy asked.

"Kind of, yes. But I'm not pregnant anymore." I immediately regret letting that fact slip.

"You were pregnant?"

"Yes, but that's not the point. I did a lot of awful things to convince Shawn to claim to be the father of Ashley's child. I regret that now and want to expose them. Will you do it?"

"I want something in return," Teddy replied. Of course, he does. Why would any guy ever do anything for me without first wanting to blow multiple loads into all the holes in my body? "I'm having a get-together with five friends Friday night in my basement. I want you to come and fuck all of us to our heart's content."

"I didn't realize you have any friends. Who are they," I asked.

"Of course I have friends! Again, you people always think so little of me. They are all 18, don't worry. Some of them dropped out of high school, like me, and some are just misunderstood. If I bring a girl for them to all lose their virginity, I'll be a legend to them." It sounds to me like I'll be fucking five more losers like Teddy. Am I going to take the virginity of every kid in the county?

"Fine, but I'm wearing my bunny mask. I don't want them to know who I am."

Teddy's eyes lit up. "Holy fucking shit, are you the bunny slut girl?" I froze. Why was I so casually revealing so much to this kid? When you are lying naked in a bed with someone whose cum is currently resting in your womb, you seem to feel free to reveal almost anything to them.

"And you are going to keep that a secret, or I will murder you. Seriously. If that gets out, my life will be ruined, so I might as well take yours. Understood?" With a big smile on his face, Teddy shook his head yes. I got up and started to get dressed. "I'll come to your window again Saturday at midnight. You can sneak me into your basement, then. After I do this, you will demand a paternity test from Ashley, right?"

Teddy responded with an annoying, "Yes, ma'am," which was good enough for me. I left out the window and headed home. I didn't kid myself thinking that I could get Teddy to do this with just one night of sex. I just wish the deal didn't involve more of these losers getting to feel the inside of my pussy with their dicks.

The time building up to the agreed-up Saturday night was filled with doubts in my mind. Did I really want to get revenge on Ashley so much that I was going to fuck more teenagers? Especially the type of teenagers that were friends with Teddy? A month ago, I would have done anything to avoid more sex with this kid, and now it seems I was seeking it out. But I continued to think about how Ashley's perceived stupidity made our situations worse. I knew I had to do this.

I steeled my nerves Saturday night and reappeared at Teddy's window. I had brought a bag in which I kept my mask. I knocked on the glass, nervous his parents would actually be home. Why I, a college girl, was knocking at his window at midnight would be challenging to explain. But Teddy opened the window and was alone as we agreed.

"Are your friends downstairs and your parents away," I asked him before I dared take my mask out.

"Yep. And remember to make a show of enjoying sex with these guys. I know they aren't going to be as good at sex as me, but it's their first time." I didn't know if Teddy's bragging about his sex skills was actually how he felt or not. Regardless, I wasn't going to engage him on that.

I took out my bunny mask and put it on, ensuring it was secure and my hair fully hidden. I also stripped down to my underwear. The clothes I wore could be connected back to myself. Better to show up wearing as little as possible. "Remember, I won't be saying a word down there. I doubt I know any of these kids, but I don't need to give more clues about my identity. Now let's do this." Teddy led me through his house, eventually reaching the basement door. He directed me to stay at the top of the stairs until he gave me the signal.

Once downstairs, I could hear him address his friends. "I promised you guys something life-changing tonight, and I pulled through. Gentlemen, I give you our entertainment for tonight." Hearing that, I walked down the stairs. I was wearing a pretty unremarkable black bra and panties, but Teddy's friend lost it when I came into view.

"Holy shit, did you hire a stripper for us! We get to see tits!" Teddy's friends looked a lot like him. All chubby with unkempt facial hair. As I expected, I was probably the first woman they had seen dressed like this in person. Little could they realize they had a lot more first coming.

"My friend here isn't a stripper. She's isn't a whore either." The guys were looking disappointed but still enjoying the site of a woman in her underwear. "She won't take any of your money. But she will gladly take your virginities. She is what I like to call a huge slut." The boy's eyes grew three times larger hearing that.

"Is that true? Are you going to have sex with us," one of them asked of me. I nodded my head yes.

"But why? Hot girls like you don't just offer their bodies up like this. What do you get out of this if you aren't getting money?" Knowing that I wouldn't respond, nor did I know how I would, I looked over at Teddy.

"Our friend wants to keep her identity hidden. Thus the mask and her silence." One of the guy's eyes lit up, seemingly recognizing me. I had a small irrational panic arise as I worried he somehow figured out who I was.

"You're that slut that fucked those fifties guys! I saw you on the news a few weeks ago!" This jogged the memories of the other guys as well.

"Yeah! And afterward, you let all of those black guys film you fucking them." I shrugged. Are we going to recall all the terrible things I've done in this mask, or do these guys actually want to get laid I thought.

"Her reasons and her past don't matter. What does matter is what she is here to do," Teddy said, getting the guys to focus. He gestured to me, and I knew what to do next. I slipped my bra straps off my shoulder and reached for the clasp. I heard audible gasps as I did so. I pulled the bra off, and the five guys crowded around me as I bared my naked tits for them to see. Not being done yet, I went ahead and pulled down my panties. The boys all crouched down to get an eye full of my exposed pussy. I felt like I was being studied.

I hated how used to this I had gotten. Showing any person my nude body would normally be beyond embarrassing. Let alone five high-school-aged guys like these. They were all light years away from being the type of guy I would show my body to. But I hadn't felt normal in months, and so I was standing fully naked in front of high-school losers.

"Can we touch her," one of the boys asked, looking at Teddy.

"You can do whatever you want to her." I didn't like hearing that, and I didn't think that was true. However, I failed to think of anything I wouldn't let them do to me.

Ten pairs of hands fell on me at once. They didn't ease into it either by starting at less sexual areas. Instead, I had multiple hands and fingers feeling and prodding my pussy. Not that my tits and ass didn't get lots of attention as well. I was surrounded by guys with their mouths agape and breathing heavily. They did not have gentle touches, and I felt manhandled. I closed my eyes and stood there emotionless for a few minutes.

"Man, I'd love to stick my dick in your holes and load you up with my cum, you little slut," said one of the guys starting to get over the shock of feeling a woman for the first time.

"Then do it. Miss, go lay on the floor and make yourself ready to receive Aaron's cock." I knew this was what I came here to do, but I hated rewarding such an asshole comment by letting this Aaron guy fuck me. I'm sure I was having some terrible psychological effect on his brain by doing this.

I laid on some covers and spread my legs, just as Teddy told me. Aaron was still skeptical, thinking this was probably a trap or joke. Feeling silly just laying on the ground with my spread pussy in full view of everyone, I waved Aaron over. I'm not going to wait all night. Finally, he got the message and got on top of me on the floor. He looked over my body, not sure what to do. "I need a condom, right," the boy said, looking at me. I shook my head no, not that I had any for him to use. I reached down and took hold of his penis, awkwardly maneuvering it to my pussy. I got it in part ways until Aaron finished the job by pushing himself fully into me.

"Oh my god, that feels so good. This is actually happening. I'm finally fucking a real woman." I'm glad I wasn't speaking, so I didn't make the mistake of asking what he meant by a 'real' woman. He started humping me enthusiastically, much like a virgin like him would.

"I could go for a lot longer, but because I want to make sure my friends get a turn, I'm going to cum really quickly here. Where should I cum? Your mouth, maybe?" Aaron seems to share in Teddy's bad habit of lying about their sexual abilities. I had no desire to put any of these guys' dicks near my mouth, so I made one of my hands into an 'O' shape while pointing inside the 'O' with my other hand. He stared at it for a second before realizing what I was indicating.

"You want me to cum inside you?" I nodded yes. "But won't you get pregnant?" Obviously, with my IUD, I couldn't, but I had no idea how to indicate that with my hands.

12