All Comments on 'Cindy's Bikini - Slumber Party Orgy'

by paralleltasking

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I was hoping it would be revealed that Shawn changed the paperwork so she was still pregnant and didn't know until it was to late.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Oh where will this lead indeed ? Kinda interesting the hint you dropped about the paperwork.

majapromajaproabout 2 months ago

' I'll give you each a sexual favor of your choice. ' It provides many interesting ideas, from a nerd's perspective :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Love this series. When are you planning the next one? What is your plan with Cindy's brother? I hope you explore that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Getting boring now needs concluding, maybe she could end up at a gsnbang but her dad is there but she won't go thru with her dad so takes off her mask and blackmails him into making it all go away

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Would love to see Teddy and his friends keep blackmailing her.

Another idea is Flint Ferguson (part 7) telling Cindy's father's boss about Cindy and the boss takes full advantage of this naughty information (has Cindy doing clients and etc.). Great series!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userparalleltasking@paralleltasking
Trying to put all my naughty thoughts down in stories. I've never written really much before outside of my technical field. Apparently reading all the smut you guys have written has inspired me. I hope to keep improving and giving you all boners and lady boners.