Cindy's Bikini - Slumber Party Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe you will. She's been pregnant before. It's not a big deal. Unload your balls in her. That's her favorite part of sex," Teddy told his friend. I continued to regret my mistake of letting it slip I was briefly pregnant to Teddy. For all I knew, he was the father considering how much cum Shawn had him pour into me at our last pool party. That thought was truly awful. Prostituting myself was worth it as it allowed me to avoid the possibility of giving birth to his child.

Aaron couldn't hold it back any longer, despite his boast before. He gave me my first cream pie of the night. That also had him join a long list of men who believed they may have impregnated me despite it not being possible. He laid on top of me, his shrinking dick still inside me, basking in his conquest of my womb.

"Dude, get off of her so we can have our turns," a voice behind the overweight teenager naked teenager on top of me said.

"God, fine. Take a chill pill. Her pussy is probably all stretched out, though, from my giant dick." Not how women work, I thought, as he pulled his very average-sized dick out of me.

The remaining four guys had formed a line. My pussy had a line to cum inside it. The second gentleman didn't waste time like Aaron. He immediately got on top of me and started trying to find where on my pussy his dick fits. I let him struggle, but he finally found it. He made some boast about how great he was at sex but came within a minute. I had no idea what his name was, but the majority of people I have had sex with were nameless to me. The next three repeated the same sequence, and within five minutes, I had devirginized all five of them. Their five loads sat in my pussy, and my mission was completed. Soon, I will have Teddy ruin Ashley's depraved life and hopefully her 'boyfriend's' too.

"Get up and get on my dick, friend." I looked up and saw it was Teddy who spoke those words. He was lying on the floor on the other side of the room with his dick out and fully erect. I had promised to fuck his five friends but didn't say anything about him. Still, it was in my best interest to keep him happy. It was my original plan to trade sex with him for his cooperation anyway. I got up and stood over Teddy. I knelt down and positioned my pussy over his cock, dripping his friend's cum on him in the process. Kneeling down further, I took his dick inside me and started fucking my sixth 'lover' of the evening. Far from my record, but the number of days I have had sex with multiple people was becoming embarrassing. I humped up and down on him as my breast jiggled in unison. This caught the attention of my five previous lovers', and they all gathered around to watch.

"You guys want to see her cum? I'll get her to any second now," Teddy boasted to his friends watching my breast. I wasn't anywhere near cumming. I've cummed unwillingly in a lot of situations I am ashamed of. But never on Teddy's dick. Never even close. Teddy took hold of my hips with his hands and started squeezing, a surefire sign her was about to blow his load in me. Sure enough, I felt my sixth cream pie start.

"Oh fuck, Cindy!" Teddy yelled out loudly.

I immediately froze despite him being in the middle of cumming. My mind raced to think how I could have misheard my name being called out. But I didn't. Teddy had just called out my name to all five of these guys. I looked around at them, and they had a questioning look on their faces.

"Is that your name," one of them asked me. I shook my head no, but I don't think I convinced anyone. Teddy, finally recovering from seeding me, looked up.

"What's going on," he asked. It seems he didn't know what he did.

"You called her Cindy. Is that her name," his friend asked. He looked at me, scared.

"Oh, shit, I'm really sorry, Cindy. I didn't do that on purpose, I swear." That mother fucker. He could have denied he said it, claimed he said a different name, or even said he was thinking about another girl when he came inside me. Instead, he just confirmed it to them.

"How do you know the identity of the bunny girl anyway? Is she someone you know?"

"I can't say, guys. I promised my step-brother I wouldn't," Teddy said, and I grabbed his mouth. No more clues, idiot. The five guys discussed it among themselves.

"I don't know any Cindy's at our school. But she looks to be in her twenties anyway."

"Who do we know his step-brother Don hangs out with?"

"He hangs out with Shawn's group." I was utterly helpless as I watched these guys work closer and closer to my identity. What could I do?

"Who was that girl Shawn got pregnant?"

"Her name is Ashley. She's the right age, but obviously, her name isn't Cindy."

"Who is part of Shawn's group? Besides Don."

"Richie hangs with them a lot. So does Bobby sometimes." With the mention of my brother's name, they all turned their heads to me.

"Holy shit, you're Bobby's sister Cindy!" I got up off of Teddy's dick which had remained inside me this whole time. I couldn't stay silent anymore.

"No. I don't know who that is, but I'm originally from out of town. How about you guys take another turn all fucking me," I said, speaking for the first time in front of them. None of them bought this. They were rapidly talking together about me.

"It is her! Holy shit, we all cream pied Cindy!"

"We talk about you frequently at school. A lot of guys are kind of obsessed with you. You're so fucking hot. I can't believe you are the one who took my virginity. No one at school is going to believe this!"

"Why did you fuck all of those people at that warehouse last month? The news keeps speculating on who you are. I can't believe we are the ones who found out. We're probably going to be on TV!"

"Teddy said you were pregnant before? Who got you pregnant? Was it Teddy? Or one of those fifty guys? If one of us ends up getting you pregnant, will you keep it this time, please?"

Every sentence they uttered was another reminder of how my life was royally fucked. I came here to ruin Ashley's life, and now all I've done is destroy my own. Oh, and I fucked another half dozen high schoolers. Can't forget that. Why was I such an idiot? The guys kept talking a mile a minute while I stood there naked and soaked in their cum. The only one staying silent besides me was Teddy. He laid where we fucked last. Waiting for me to murder him, I assumed, which was a very likely outcome.

But soon, the initial panic passed, and my mind cleared. I still had options. "Everyone shut the fuck up!" I yelled, which had the desired effect. I undid the straps on my mask and removed it, confirming who I was to these teenagers. "Yes, I am Bobby's sister Cindy. Yes, I am the one that fucked all of those people and all of you, of course. Yes, I was pregnant, but the father was unknown. No, none of you got me pregnant today. I am on birth control, so stop speculating that you impregnated me." I stopped momentarily, and a few of them started to raise questions. I lifted up my hand to stop them. "My reasons for doing the things I did are my own. I will not endure questions about it."

I took a few deep breaths as the boys stayed silent. "Obviously, you guys have been exposed to a lot of information about me that you weren't supposed to be, thanks to the asshole behind me. His punishment will be coming, but the rest of you must promise me that you will keep what you have learned here today to yourselves. It can never leave this room. Understood?"

The five of them looked at themselves. "Why?" One of them asked.

"Why what," I asked, not liking this response.

"We don't owe you anything. We'll tell whoever we please," another of them answered.

My head dropped in defeat. No man was ever willing to do something for a woman and not expect something in return. A very specific something. "I'll give you each a sexual favor of your choice. But we have to agree on it now. I will do almost anything, within reason. In exchange, you all will keep everything secret." This was identical to what I offered Shawn and his friends to secure my sex tapes. My stupidity had led me full circle to the exact circumstances I had worked so hard to get out of. The guys talked among themselves briefly. Soon, they started listing out various ideas. Some I would agree to, others I would outright object, while most I would agree to with stipulations. Some requests they were amazed I would agree to, which I guess only highlights how far I have fallen.

After twenty minutes of debate, we fully settled, and an agreement was made. I made it clear that any information getting out about me, I would assume they were the reason, and I would murder them. I began to gather my underwear and was prepared to leave before Teddy stopped me. "Wait. You've forgotten about me. I get a sexual favor, too." My face began burning when I heard him say that.

"Are you kidding me? After what you did, you owe me a life debt. I secured your silence long ago, remember? I owe you a punishment, not sex." But Teddy continued to show balls I didn't know he had, despite him being balls deep in me numerous times before.

"That was for what I knew before. I know more now, and I'm owed for my silence." I weighed my options. I could refuse and threaten him. But the risk of him going out and exposing me in retaliation was too great. Teddy had me in the palm of his hand, and he knew it.

"What do you want then," I asked.

"I don't know, we'll figure that out later. But what I do know is you aren't leaving yet. You are going to spend the rest of the night here with us. I know I have a lot more cum to give, and my friends can say the same, I'm sure." His five friends enthusiastically agreed and pushed for that to be added to the requirements of their silence.

That gave me a bit of inspiration, and I added a point to our agreement myself. "Deal, but after I've done all of these sexual favors, you all will do something for me. You will all come out and claim to be the actual father of Ashley's unborn child. You will demand a paternity test that will include Shawn, who also claims he is the father." Why I was asking this was a point of discussion among the guys, but ultimately, they agreed to it. Getting them to claim they had sex with and impregnated a college girl wasn't exactly a big ask of a teenager.

Our discussions were completed, but I was far from done for the night. I had remained fully naked for all of the talks, and thus, I was already dressed for what was to happen next. With a fuck already under their belts, the group of guys got more adventurous in their sexual demands. They all wanted their first blow jobs but didn't want to wait around too long while my mouth was occupied. I got on all four and took one of them in my mouth while I got fucked from behind by someone. This was my position for the next two hours. All of them enjoyed their first-ever blow job while my pussy overflowed with their cum. Eventually, they all decided they wanted to save their remaining loads for my pussy. I was fucked in all varieties of positions, typically only for a few minutes at a time.

Things progressed well into the night until finally, one after the other, the guys started declaring their balls were one hundred percent drained. My last 'customer' of the night was fucking me at the edge of the couch and finally gifted me my last cream pie of the long night. I was in no shape to go home and elected to fall asleep right there on the couch. Most of the other guys were already asleep and spewed across the basement floor.

Early that morning, light started coming in from the windows and was hitting me on the couch. Waking up naked, smelling strongly of cum, in an unfamiliar basement was jarring, but the events of last night were recalled in my head. What was jarring was hearing two adults walking down the stairs. I dove behind the couch, which hid me from the bottom of the stairs. Behind the sofa, I was lucky to find my bag and mask. My clothes and underwear were not within reach, however.

"Edward, what on earth is going on down here? Oh my god, why are your friends all naked? And what is the smell? Oh my god. Did you guys have a gay orgy?" I figured that must be Teddy's mom. Having her mistake the scene she walked in on as a gay orgy would have been hilarious if not for the fact that I was hiding in the same basement, naked and still leaking cum out of my pussy.

"Mother! I didn't think you guys would be home this early. This isn't a gay orgy, I promise!" I dared not look, but I could hear what I thought was the boys frantically running around, grabbing their clothes.

"Edward, I know that smell well. That is the smell of cum. If you weren't having sex with each other, you guys were at least masturbating together. And by the strength of the cum smell, you all did it multiple times. Wait, is that a bra? And a woman's panties? Is there a girl here?" I debated whether I should put on my mask or not. I knew it was inevitable that I was going to be found. If I wore the mask, the infamy I had built up would likely cause the parents to call the police. Teddy and his friends would have many questions about how they knew me. One of them would crack. Teddy's parents didn't know me, either. I had made up my mind.
I stood up fully naked in front of Teddy's mom and dad. His mom let out a gasp while his dad's eyes took in every inch of my tits and pussy.

"Hi there. That would be my bra and panties, thank you. Nothing gay happened last night. Let me assure you of that. Although I'm sure you would love your son even if he was. But I'm from out of town and met up with your son and his friend by chance, and we ended up back in your fine house." With my bag in hand, hiding the mask, I approached his parents where they stood. My underwear was right below them, which was my first objective. Teddy's dad had yet to look me in the eyes, which suited me just fine. His mom wasn't doing much better, which I found funny.

"Long story short, I elected to bang them all multiple times. Your son is now truly a man, congrats!" After informing them of their son's sexual conquest, I grabbed my underwear and started putting it on. With my nudity covered, his dad finally joined the conversation.

"And you let them all cum inside you?" I slowly started working my way to the stairs where my next goal was: my clothes.

"Heh, noticed that, did ya? Yeah, I figured it was their first time. I may as well go all out. If any of them hit the mark and I become knocked up, I'll be sure to let you know. Well, this has been fun. I'm off to continue my cross-country tour of fucking teenagers. Bye!"

I ran up the stairs and found my clothes where I left them. I could hear Teddy and his parents continue to talk. Making his parents think he may have impregnated me was a fun addition to what was probably an already uncomfortable conversation. I dressed and left for my car, parked on a nearby street.

The night was a disaster. I had accomplished nothing that I had set out to do. My pussy was once again filled with high-school cum, which was certainly nowhere near the goal I had for last night. But I had successfully limited the damage. I just wish every orgy I participated in didn't result in me agreeing to more humiliating sexual tasks.

12