Cindy's Journey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cindy! Cindy what happened?" Cindy walked a bit further, then stopped and looked at her with a trembling jaw. Her lovely face was a mask of grief, torment and misery. Tears and snot covered her face. She looked like she was in shock.

"Oh my god! WHAT THE FUCK!" The sight of her sister sent her into a terrified panic. She shoved her car door open and ran to her. Cindy just stood there sobbing. Sandy clutched her head and looked her in the eye.

"Cindy, baby what's wrong? Did someone beat you up? Where's your clothes? Come on, talk to me!"

"Mi-Mi-Mi-MIndy.." Her voice stuttered as she could barely speak. "Her-her father cau-caught us together, told me n-n-not to come back again!' She was overwhelmed, and fell limp against her sister's chest. Her knees buckled as Sandy held her. She fell on the grass, crying on her shoulder.

"She-she's gone! What-what will I do without her? I love her! I love her, so so much!" Her sob's became a low, groaning noise as her heart shattered. Sandy just held her closer than ever before.

"I got you, I got you. I'm here Cindy." She said as she started crying too. She felt her sadness too.

A few minutes passed, and she just let her cry in her arms, Sandy tried to calm her down by softly stroking her hair. Then the owners of a nearby house walked outside. The old man and his frumpy wife stared at them. "What's all the racket about? We can hear you two from our kitchen."

Sandy scowled at him, still holding Cindy close. "Don't worry about it old man."

"Well, you two are right in front of our house. It does concern us."

"Look, all I know is that my sister has been hurt, and that her heart has been broken. She didn't do this on purpose. So just leave us alone, I'll take care of it."

"Okay, well where the hell are her fucking clothes?"

That really set Sandy off. Her beauty was matched only by her temper.

"I don't fucking know! I just fucking said that! I just saw her and pulled over. Why don't you mind your own god damn business you dumb ass! And stop wasting my time with stupid fucking questions! I need to help my sister!"

He flinched. Her scowl and raised voice caught him off guard. He went back inside with his wife, they were shaking their heads and muttering to each other. Sandy overheard them mention the police.

A few moments later, Sandy started to get up. "Cindy, let's get you home. Come on. I'll help you up."

She pulled on Cindy's bruised body, she groaned in pain. She helped her shuffle over to the car. She quickly retrieved her purple, plush oversized hoodie. She put it on her, and eased her into the passenger seat. Cindy slumped her head against the seat.

Sandy sat down and hugged her and kissed her on the forehead. "Let's get you home, before more idiots show up."

She held her hand while driving, Cindy just sobbed quietly. A while later, they pulled into the driveway.

"I don't think mom is here." Sandy said cheerfully, looking around. "So some luck at last. I'll help you inside."

Sandy walked to her door. She opened the door and crouched by her seat. Cindy looked at her with sadness in her eyes. "Sandy, I feel so weak. Please help me inside." She helped her up, and put her arm around her. Then she closed the car door, and they walked slowly up the front steps. She unlocked the door and led her inside. Sandy led her to her room.

"Have a seat on the bed honey." Sandy locked her door, and turned to Cindy, who looked up at her with red, puffy eyes. "Can I get you anything?"

She just shook her head. "The only thing I want is my baby, my Mindy."

"Cindy I am so sorry, I don't know what to say-" She stopped, noticing the bruises on her hands. "Cindy, what happened? Did he assault you?"

"He, uhhh, he pushed me away hard. I saw him be-beating Mindy. I tried to-to-to protect her." The tears started to flow again. "I tried to protect her, but I-I couldn't Sandy. He fucking beat her, while I watched!" She collapsed on the bed again, the trauma was so recent, so raw. Sandy laid next to her and she caressed her. She decided not to ask her any more questions at that time. She grabbed some tissues and wiped her tears. They laid there for a long while, until she settled down.

"Sandy, I really want a shower. My body hurts." Cindy took her underwear off, the hoodie and the remnants of her shirt. She clutched her hand. "Please I-I...don't wanna be alone right now."

"Come on honey." Sandy led her into the bathroom. "Do you want me in the shower with you?"

"Yes please help me wash off."

Sandy took her clothes off, and tested the water. She helped Cindy get in.

She stood behind her and washed her body lovingly. She rubbed her shoulders while she whimpered. Cindy turned around and hugged her tight, pressing her wet breasts against her sisters. Sandy kissed her on the cheek. After a few minutes, they got out.

Sandy helped her dry off. Cindy laid down naked, and wrapped up in a warm blanket.. Sandy got dressed, then she bandaged Cindy's cuts and scrapes. Cindy finally relaxed, she was drowsy, so Sandy laid down by her.

Cindy put her arm around her, she smiled softly. "I love you."

Sandy snuggled her close. "I love you too, very much."

Cindy fell into a deep sleep.

12