Cindy's Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
Cindy awakens forbidden passion.
3.2k words
4.47
11.6k
11

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A BURNING DESIRE

Cindy did not wake up until the next morning. She rolled over to see Sandy on her phone.

"Mmmmph, good morning." She let out a groaning stretch.

"Hi beautiful! Good morning." Sandy beamed at her. "You were out for a long time. Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah, I think so." Cindy sighed. "Did mom come home last night?"

"Yeah, she sure did. I locked the door behind me, just in case. Of course, Mindy's dad called her, so she came home pissed off and very drunk."

"Well, no surprise there. What did she say?"

"I'll ahh-I'll spare you all the details." Sandy frowned, and choked back tears. "It was nothing good, that's for sure. But I must warn you, she wants you gone for the summer."

"What a bitch." Cindy shook her head in disgust. "Where could I go?"

"I am glad you asked. Look Cindy, I took the liberty of contacting Aunt Sara, just in case."

"Oh, you did? Because of mom?"

"Yes, Aunt Sara is one of the few people besides me that won't judge you. She was very nice when I told her I like girls. And, I explained your situation to her as well."

"Not every detail I hope? Yesterday was quite embarrassing."

"No, honey, not at all. I just told her that you need a place to stay while you figure college admissions out. I was vague about everything else."

Cindy let out a deep sigh." Well, I thank you for that Sandy. I-" A noise came from the kitchen that interrupted her thoughts. "Shit, mom is up I think."

"Yeah, it seems that way. Do you wanna get this over with?"

"I guess so, you'll be with me. So I feel safer that way." She got out of bed. "I can't go out like this though, do you have anything I can wear?"

Sandy laughed. "Going out there naked would just piss her off again." She grabbed some of her spare pajamas and handed them to her. "Here you go!"

Cindy put the clothes on, and wrapped her arms around Sandy. Sandy looked into her eyes and she kissed her mouth gently. Cindy lingered there for a moment, feeling herself tingle after the sweet kiss.

"Thank you for everything, you're so good to me."

Sandy squeezed her tight, and smiled at her. " Of course. Let's go and deal with this together." She unlocked her door, and she led Cindy out to the kitchen.

Jean was sitting at the table, she had her morning coffee, A small bottle of whiskey sat next to it. Their mother was where they got their looks from. She was a beauty of Swedish descent, but her beauty was fading. The years of drinking and smoking had taken its toll. Her crows feet showed proof of that.

Cindy walked up to the end of the table with a grim look on her face. Her mother looked at her sternly, then she reached for her bottle. "Cindy, I am beyond disappointed in you. You have embarrassed me in front of the whole community. Running around with that little slut, behind my back."

Cindy looked down at the floor, tears were already welling up in her eyes. "I-I am sorry mother. But I love her."

Jean scowled at her, then she burst out in harsh laughter. "Love? Do you really think you know what that is? Child, you have no idea! Doing such things with her, well I can't stomach the thought! So caught up in your sinful lust like a little tramp!"

Sandy stood just behind her sister. Her mother didn't see her fists clenching so tightly. She watched her sister being torn apart by their mother, and at the worst possible time.

"That's enough mom! Can't you see she's totally devastated? Is that all you care about, what the neighbor's think? Your image as the local church lady?"

"You little bitch, how dare you Sandy!"

"How dare I? Cindy has bruises all over her hands and legs!" She showed her Cindy's wrists. "That piece-of-shit laid hands on your daughter. She could have been seriously hurt!"

"Well, he-he ummm didn't tell me that."

"Really? You don't say mom? Of course he didn't, he needs to protect his precious public image. Just like the rest of you hypocrites."

"You girl's are out of control. I-I don't know where I went wrong with you girls."

Sandy stood there, scowling at her. "I was the one here yesterday, so good thing I came back a day early. You weren't here to help. Where were you, at the bar?"

"Well, if she had not been acting like a filthy sinner, this may not have happened!"

"Hmm, well how much dick have you sucked since dad died? Isn't that 'sinning' too?"

Jean looked like she had been slapped in the face. "I-uhh-but-but your sister is the one embarrassing this family, and you act like I'm the problem."

"That's the best you can do mom? Your lack of self-awareness is appalling." Jean just ignored her while sipping her coffee.

"So, when is she leaving?" She pointed at Cindy. "Maybe she can stay out of trouble, and keep her clothes on at Aunt Sara's?"

Sandy was sick of her mother's hypocrisy, she let out a deep sigh, and snatched her phone from her pocket.

"I'm done fucking pretending. I'm gonna lay all my cards out on the table. I have my own place, it's not like you can kick me out." She showed her a picture from her phone. She showed her a picture of herself with a beautiful redhead. They were in their bikinis, embracing. "That's my first girlfriend when I was 19. Her name is Megan."

"What-what the fuck Sandy?" Jean recoiled in shock. "You mean, you're one of those-"

"A what mom? A sinner, a whore? At least I'm not fake about it. I don't have to hide behind fake morals. So sorry, I guess. I don't like dick, even though I sucked enough of it."

Jean looked defeated, her face was a mix of shock and anger.

"Just help her pack today please. I am done talking." Jean got up with her coffee cup, and she walked into her bedroom. Leaving Cindy standing there, sobbing.

Sandy put her arm around her. "I'm so sorry baby. " she said softly. "She'll regret treating you like this some day."

She took her by the hand, and they went back to her room. Cindy sat back down on the bed, she just sat there for a few minutes in grim silence. Then she laid back, wincing in pain. Sandy noticed her discomfort. She grabbed a bottle of coconut lotion.

"Are you sore? Would you like a massage?"

Cindy gave her a warm smile. "You're so nice, I would love that." Cindy stood up and stripped.

"Should I lay on my stomach first?"

"Ye-yes Cindy. Lay on your stomach please." Sandy noticed how beautiful her sister had become. And she had never seen her so upset, it made Sandy love her even more.

She poured a copious amount of lotion on her back. Rubbing her back and shoulders, she started on her legs. And up to her firm glutes, Cindy moaned in approval. Sandy kept glancing between her legs, as she massaged her inner thighs. She gulped as she felt herself getting turned on. She had Cindy turn over after a long while.

She finished rubbing her arms, then she got to her shoulders. Cindy opened her eyes, and looked up at her. Sandy stopped, and looked into her eyes, she heard Cindy exhaling sharply. She appeared excited.

"I hope you're enjoying the massage. I-I heard the front door slam, mom must be gone. So, what do you wanna do now?"

Cindy wanted to speak her mind, she just wasn't sure how to bring it up. It felt so forbidden to her. But that also made it even more enticing to her. She remembered feeling that desire for Sandy haunting her. Recently she had given herself powerful orgasms, while trying to push those images from her mind. She was tired of pretending though.

Cindy moved Sandy's hand to her breast, and started rubbing circles with her hand. "I remember you kissing me on the mouth. That kiss haunts me. I want to feel your lips on mine, and all over my body."

Sandy paused, feeling Cindy's supple, warm flesh under her strong hands. She felt her own juicy warmth under her shorts. Her nipples hardened as she shuddered with lust. Cindy started rubbing her pussy and looked at her with desire burning in her eyes.

"Make love to me, I want to feel your skin against me." Tears ran down her cheeks, her jaw trembling. She was naked and totally vulnerable before Sandy, Sandy took her clothes off.

"Please, just be with me totally in this moment."

"Yes Cindy, I will make love to you."

She kissed her deeply, giving into her pent-up lust, their tongues sliding around together. Cindy kissed her like she had desperately wanted to for a long time. Deep, passionate moans filled the air as their lips mingled together. Their young, curvy bodies rubbed together as Sandy pressed her ample breasts against Cindy's. She didn't take her lips off Cindy's as she moved her hand lower. She cupped her pussy, feeling the warm fluid running out of her.

Cindy was already burning hot with forbidden desire. Sandy caressed her juicy labia, she began to rub them in a big circle. Cindy grunted and moaned into Sandy's mouth. Sandy broke off the kiss with their spit dripping from her mouth. She wanted to suck on her sister's engorged nipples, so she put one in her mouth. She sucked really hard, forming a seal with her lips.

Cindy's body strained with overwhelming pleasure, she grabbed Sandy's hair firmly. "Uhh, ohh my god baby! That fe-feels sooo good Sandy!"

Hearing Cindy's hot moans and whimpers drove Sandy mad with lust. She bit her nipple and began pumping her hand rapidly. A sopping wet sucking sound came from her pussy, Sandy's long, delicate fingers driving into her. She pumped away relentlessly for awhile. She then looked into Cindy's blue eyes.

"Cum for me honey, cum for me Cindy! I know you want to!"

Cindy grabbed her by the neck and squeezed her eyes shut. Her lovely features a mask of horny abandon. "Ohhh- Don't fucking stop Sandy! Yes...yess.yes-ye-ye-yessss! I'm gonna cum!"

Sandy's hand pulled upwards inside her, as Cindy's hips were grinding on it. Her g-spot rubbing Sandy's fingertips. Rocking, sweating and bucking her hips, Cindy's pussy finally flooded with a massive jolt, she had never cum so hard.

"FUUUUCK, NNNNNH, BA-BABY!" She soaked the bed like a fountain, her liquid hotness gushing out all over. Her wet orgasms came waver after wave, it kept trickling out of her. She trembled, shivered and moaned uncontrollably. She sunk back into the bed, and breathed deeply. Sandy caressed her cheek, her jaw was still trembling as she looked at Sandy.

"I love you, big sister." Cindy smiled, a tear of relief and joy ran down her face. Sandy smiled back and frenched her deeply. Then she put her wet hand to Cindy's lips and Cindy sucked her fingers, Sandy's body shivered from the sensation. Cindy looked deep into her eyes, moaning as she sucked.

"I love you too Cindy, now and always." Sandy kissed her on the forehead.

Cindy surprised her by moving her hand to Sandy's pussy, she fondled her erogenous zone. Feeling her long, fleshy petals and watching Sandy grind against her. She bit Sandy's ear and whispered. "I want to taste you baby, please I need to taste you."

"Of course you can babe." Sandy smiled wide. "Get up for a minute."

They both got up, Cindy giggled when she saw her wet spot. It covered almost half of the fitted sheet. "Ohh shit Sandy, you made me cum so much! I-I uhhh...wasn't sure that was possible."

"Oh yes, baby it's possible. If you like squirting, we are gonna have so much fun today." Sandy grabbed a bath towel and laid it on the bed sideways. "I learned I could squirt years ago, an ex-girlfriend showed me. And I have loved it ever since."

She laid on her back, with her body facing the bed's right side. She leaned up on her elbows and squeezed her nipples. She looked at Cindy with lusty intent, Cindy was mesmerized by her sister's alluring beauty.

Sandy motioned to her with a hooked finger. "Come taste my pussy."

Cindy lunged at the bed and dropped quickly to her knees. She attacked her like a caged Tiger let loose. She opened her mouth wide and swiftly sucked on her clit, Sandy shuddered in delight. Her tongue darted all around her big 1" clit, while holding it in her hot mouth. She then stretched her super-sensitive long labia with her sweet mouth, Sandy groaned and writhed. She pulled Cindy's golden locks and pushed her hips against her wanting mouth.

Cindy was in heaven, Sandy smelled so wonderful. Her nectar tasted so good to her, she could lick her all day and night. She was intoxicated by her slutty moaning and gyrations. She indulged in getting her off. She moved to licking her sweet asshole, she spit on it and pressed her tongue against it. Her saliva mingled with Sandy's copious grool. Cindy licked until her jaw ached, but she didn't want to stop.

Sandy started rubbing her clit, she was in disbelief at her sister's skill, but she was loving every moment of it. Within minutes, she felt that familiar rush building and building under Cindy's able mouth. She pinched her nipple and yelped with the sensation. Cindy's tongue caressed her pussy and asshole in long strokes, her whole body squirmed with pleasure.

"Ohhh fuck Cindy, yes baby. Uhhhh. You-you're so good at this! Suck my fucking lips, suck them hard!" Cindy clamped her mouth down and grabbed Sandy's hips, their bodies became as one. They moaned, moved and desperately fucked each other. Sandy's hand became a blur as she furiously rubbed her clit, Cindy felt her starting to gush into her mouth, which made her suck even harder.

Then the first spasms started, Sandy's whole body was on fire."Ohh, unnhhhh, fuck, fuck, yesss. FUUUUCK CINDY! GOD DAMN! " She screamed, her pussy jetted into her mouth, Cindy pulled back as she gagged on the sudden blast running out of her nose. Sandy slapped and rubbed her cunt flaps, sending her nectar everywhere. Cindy let it fill her mouth and run over her body, it soaked her hair and ran into her eyes.

"Ohhh my god Cindy!" Sandy was breathing with raspy, moaning breaths. "That-that was..so mind blowing! You licked my pussy like a savage!" She laughed with devious joy as Cindy blushed and smiled back at her.

Sandy recovered and sat up, she lunged at Cindy's mouth. They shared a deep and obscene kiss, their tongues dancing together. Sandy loved tasting her juice in her sister's mouth, she relished it.

She gently pushed Cindy onto her back, Sandy gazed at her. "I wanna lick you off." Sandy's mouth roamed all over her body and licked her with loud sucking noises. Cindy giggled and moaned with joy.

"More Sandy, I want more! Let's keep going!"

Sandy paused, and gave her a devilish smile. "Ohhh my, you are insatiable, aren't you? You little minx."

"Yes, I believe I am. I wanna keep fucking you Sandy. This feels so good, so right."

Sandy kissed her with deep passion and love. "Yes baby, it does. I had no idea my hot little sister was so good in bed though. So, how about 69?"

"Yes, absolutely. Get on top of me." Cindy laid back on the floor and spread her legs. Sandy put her big ass over her mouth and buried her face in her crotch. They enjoyed many wet orgasms for many hours. Until finally, Cindy fell asleep in her arms.

Later that night, Sandy woke her up. "Cindy, babe wake up."

Cindy groaned, and rubbed her eyes. "What, what is it? Is mom home?"

"No, it's too early for her to be home. It's only 9:30, but you need to come outside. Hurry up, get dressed."

"Wait Sandy, why?"

"Mindy is outside!"

"What! Really?" Cindy quickly got out of bed and grabbed some clothes. She quickly got dressed and then looked at her sister. Sandy stood by her bedroom door, looking quite somber.

"Sandy, what is it?"

Sandy turned and opened the door. "Please just follow me."

They walked through the kitchen to the back door. Cindy stepped outside and saw a hooded figure standing there. She paused. "Mindy?"

"Yes, baby. It's me." Cindy ran to her, and threw her arms around her. She smiled through her tears, Mindy held her close and started sobbing. "I love you Cindy, always."

"I love you too." Cindy stepped back and reached for her hoodie. "It's dark out here, let me see your face."

Mindy stopped her, which confused her. "Mindy what-"

"I'll show you, but it's upsetting." She pulled back her hood, revealing her face. Cindy gasped in shock and started crying. Her beautiful face was covered in bruises, from a day ago.

Cindy gently touched her face, and caressed it. "Oh my god! Baby, I am so sorry. I'm sorry for everything."

Mindy pulled her close and kissed her with her swollen lip.

"It's not your fault, none of it is." She whispered to her. She gently rocked Cindy in her arms, they just held each other for a few minutes.

"But I'm really sorry, I can't stay long."

"What do you mean, stay with me please! Let's just run away together, We'll figure something-"

"Cindy! Please, don't make this any harder than it is! I had to sneak out already, that's why I'm hiding my face. My father has me on lock down until college, he would whip my ass again if he knew I was gone!"

"Mindy, I- okay, what..what are you saying? You're leaving me? Baby, please don't!"

Mindy reached into her pocket, she pulled out a gold necklace with a heart-shaped pendant. She handed it to her.

"Please, don't ever forget me Cindy. I don't wanna do this, but I don't have a choice. I'm going to college in the fall, I don't know when I'll see you again."

Cindy grabbed her hand. "Baby, please! I wanna be with you! Don't go!"

Mindy hugged her again, and kissed her cheek. "Cindy, I am truly sorry. But I have to go, my dad will probably be home soon."

She looked deep into Cindy's eyes, and held her face in her soft hands. "I hope to see you again someday. I love you always and forever." Mindy pulled away from her, tears burning her eyes as she turned and started walking.

"Mindy, Mindy!" Cindy felt herself going weak again, she braced her hands on her knees, and felt out of breath. The tears started to flow again. Sandy was beside her again, rubbing her back. She trembled and heaved with deep sobs. Then she fell to her knees in the grass. She felt the brutal rush of a thousand heartbreaks as Sandy kneeled beside her, holding her close again.

"Baby, I'm so sorry." Sandy whispered to her.

Eventually, they made their way back inside. Cindy tried to sleep, but it was difficult for her. The next day, Sandy helped her pack. She drove her to their Aunt's house. Cindy was somber, but she felt relieved to leave her home town behind. She was so upset, she wanted to burn the whole place to the ground.