Cindy's Journey Ch. 08

Story Info
Cindy discovers her cousin's secret.
3k words
4.41
6.7k
4
0

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SWEET MONIQUE

She was in a red room. Cindy was laying on a black table, she was naked except for pink stockings. Then she looked up and realized she was not alone, women stood all around her. They all were gorgeous, and Sandy was there too. None of them spoke, they all started caressing her. They touched her all over, they licked, fondled, groped, sucked, and fucked her young body. She felt like they were worshipping her. She loved how it felt, she felt absolutely adored.

Then she woke up, she realized she was quite thirsty. She figured the alcohol had dehydrated her. She reached down and felt the wet spot in her panties.

"Just a wet dream."

She looked at the time, it was 4am She got up and slowly made her way into the hallway. She noticed Sandy's door was closed, that meant she was home. She went into the living room, she noticed Shanda asleep on the couch, next to an empty wine bottle. She was wearing only her bathrobe, Cindy could see her large breast hanging out of the front. Cindy wondered what it was like to see her totally naked.

She found the fridge and grabbed one of her sports drinks. She sat groggily at the counter and drank it down. Feeling a bit better she took another one with her as she left the kitchen. She saw Shanda again but she stopped dead in her tracks as she loudly gasped. Shanda had shifted in her sleep and her legs were apart.

She rubbed her eyes and she looked again. It was still there, a huge cock was laying against her thigh.

She thought of her sexual encounter just hours ago, and how much she had enjoyed it. And all these years her cousin had a she-cock all along. She was frozen, unsure what to do. She knew she should just go right back to her room. But it looked mouth watering to her, she realized her pussy was starting to drip. She couldn't contain herself, Natalya had awakened a hunger inside her that she didn't think she had until that night.

All she could think about in that moment was worshipping that thick, hairless cock, licking and stroking it. She could hardly believe how turned on she was, but she didn't want to wake Shanda. So she made her way slowly back to her room.

She pushed her door open and groggily flopped down on her bed. She laid there for a few moments, feeling her inner thigh wet with her juices flowing from her arousal. She reached down and grazed her pussy which sent a jolt through her body. She was tired but also so aroused thinking of Shanda's cock.

She started rubbing herself, her fingers teasing her hardening clit. She made little circles on her pubic mound, slowly humping her hand. She reached up and caressed her breast, tracing her nails across her nipple with shivering moans.

She increased the pressure on her clit, going a bit faster with feverish urgency. She felt her cunt dripping on her fingers, so she slipped her fingers inside and started thrusting. She let out stuttering gaps and felt her impending orgasm. Then she heard a voice.

"Well, it's about time." Shanda was suddenly there, smiling at her. Cindy just froze in surprise like a deer in the headlights. "Oh, don't stop on my behalf, my hot little cousin." Shanda stood at her doorway in the dim light from the room's lamp. "Turns out you're not so innocent after all, are you?"

Cindy just laid there a moment, feeling embarrassed with Shanda eyeing her.

"Ummm-hi..hello Shanda. I guess I did wake you?"

"Yes, I heard you gasp. You spotted my cock didn't you Cindy?"

Cindy just slowly nodded yes, still in a bit of disbelief.

"I'll be honest, I have wanted to fuck you since you moved in. I know about you and Sandy too, and I think that is really hot." Cindy squirmed, feeling both embarrassed and intensely aroused all at once.

"And now I know you met Natalya tonight. You fucked her, didn't you?"

"Yes, I did."

"And did you enjoy her big dick?"

"To be honest, yes I loved it."

"Just like your sister I see, a whore for shemale cock too. But that is just fine with me Cindy." Shanda's cock was fully erect, pre-cum was dripping from it. "Tell me, are you a little slut inside Cindy?"

"Ye-yes Shanda, yes I really am to be honest.' She breathed a sigh of relief, it felt good to just finally admit to that after so long. "But speaking of Sandy, I think she's mad at me."

"Ahh yes, following her in secret. I think she was more upset with the sneaking than anything else. But if you really want to join that club, you need to be a good slut. And good sluts do as they are told."

"I will do as I'm told from now on, I promise."

"Really? Then show me, are you willing to do whatever I say?"

"Yes, I am Shanda."

"Good, then get on your knees and crawl over here and suck my cock slut."

The older woman's command made her tremble and even wetter between her beautiful thighs. She felt driven to obey. She got down and crawled over to her, Shanda looked down at her from between her big tits, her cock was even thicker than Natalya's. Cindy looked up at her and took a deep breath, wondering if she could do it.

"Well? I am waiting Cindy!"

Cindy reached up and grabbed the turgid shaft, it was dripping on her face. She licked it off, that salty taste was so yummy to her. She flicked her tongue on it and rubbed it in her hands, making Shanda tingle and groan. She worked her cock with a corkscrew motion, sucking and stroking her.

She slurped on her hanging balls and licked the sack, she then moved her tongue up and down all of her rod. "Ohhh fuck Cindy, you're a natural at this."

She inhaled deeply and thrust the cock into her mouth, Her drool started to drip off and cover her t-shirt in messy strings. She retched and her pussy quivered as she stuffed it down her throat. Shanda was amazed that her cock was almost all the way in, she grabbed her head and thrust.

Cindy whimpered with her eyes watering as she received the massive cock in her hole. She felt it hitting the back of her throat as it pressed against her velvety tongue. Shanda was leaking cum in her mouth, and it was making her crave more of it.

"More, I want more." Cindy said while gasping for more air. "I want you balls deep in my mouth, just like in a porno I saw. Fuck my slut mouth please?"

Shanda smiled down at her. "You're incredible Cindy, get on the bed, hang your head off the edge."

Cindy moved to the couch and put her head down while she laid back. Her head was hanging off and she opened her mouth. Shanda stood over her and pointed her leaking cock at her willing mouth.

She pushed in and began pumping her mouth, Cindy felt it bulging in her throat, she felt her balls hitting her forehead. Her drool was running down from her mouth and into her hair. She moaned as she was fucked roughly like a fuck toy. Soon cum was mingling with the mess of drool on her face, Shanda was leaking cum a bit at a time.

Shanda pulled back a bit and Cindy teased her glans with little licks, feeling the cum stick to her tongue in hot strings.

"I want your hot cum Shanda, give it to me."

Shanda slapped her cock on her face and looked very pleased. "Ohh you will have it baby, but I need to fuck you too. Get on your stomach now."

Cindy got up and laid on her stomach, offering her body up for her sexy cousin. She was absolutely dripping by then in anticipation. She felt Shanda's weight on her, she put her arms around her and her cock grazed her pussy. She teased her by rubbing it against her lips. "Fuck me Shanda! Fuck my little cunt!"

Shanda chuckled and thrust her cock into her. Cindy shuddered and squirted on her cock, she had never felt anything that big inside her pussy. The fat rod was pressing hard against the entire inside of her tight, wet pussy. Shanda fucked her so hard that her forehead was bouncing on the pillow, her nuts slammed against her with wet smacks.

"Ohhh goddd-Uhhh-uh-uh-uhhhh fuuuck Shanda. Fuck your little slut cousin! Fuck my pussy...fuck my pussy...FUUUCK MEEEE!"

Shanda felt her thick shaft being gripped by the slick, tight cunt around her cock. Her balls deep fucking made Cindy squirt on her cock with each thrust. Their hot bodies slapped together with their sweat trickling onto the sheets. She pumped away and could soon feel her cock building up to a huge release. "Do you want my cum slut?"

"Yes, give it to me!"

"I am gonna cum on your face. Turn around."

She got up as her cock dripped with the juices streaming from Cindy's prolapsed, gaping cunt. Shanda rubbed and her orgasm jolted through her. Cindy saw it spew out of her, the slushy fluid splattered on her face. She kept cumming as more hit her cheeks and covered her shirt. Cindy opened her mouth and caught the rest on her tongue, wanting the rest that kept dribbling out of her fat tip.

She swirled it in her mouth, relishing the taste and rubbing it on her face. Cindy enjoyed being treated like a slut. Her long orgasm had coated Cindy's face in an obscene glaze, cum ran down her face in thick streaks. Cindy ran her tongue all around her mouth, she held up her slimy fingers and let it dangle over mouth. It slowly dripped over her tongue. She wanted all of that hot jizz in her mouth, she felt like it was giving her a buzz.

"Oh my god, you really are a dirty whore, I can see it in your eyes Cindy."

Cindy was in a fevered state, she just looked at Shanda and caressed her cum into her skin. Then she licked more off her fingers. Just then a voice came from behind her.

"Mademoiselle, I woke up and did not see you." A gorgeous, petite woman was walking into the room. She only had a blue tank top on, Cindy noticed her little cock bouncing with her steps.

"Well hello my pet." Shanda turned and kissed the young woman on the mouth. "Monique, this is Sandy's sister, Cindy."

Monique smiled warmly at her. "Cindy, it is so nice to meet you." Her voice was sweet and had a thick French accent. "I see Shanda has been having fun with you. Would you like me to help you clean off?"

"Ummm...yes. If you don't mind?" Cindy asked, trying to hide her arousal. She wanted to jump on Monique's cute cock.

"She doesn't mind, she's a dirty slut just like you. Have at it Monique."

"Yes madam Shanda." Monique kneeled down in front of Cindy, with a smile on her youthful features. Cindy loved her feminine smell and her charming nature, she liked the color of her blue eyes.

Then Monique began to slurp and lick all the cum off of her, she put her shirt in her mouth and cleaned that too. She was very thorough and Cindy was becoming very aroused by that point. Monique held all the cum in her mouth, she grabbed Cindy and kissed her. Cindy felt the jizz oozing into her mouth, she moaned and wished she had more to drink. At last Monique pulled away and a long trail of cum dripped from her mouth.

"Well that was extremely hot you two." Shanda gave them a wicked smile and winked at Cindy. while caressing her cheek. "You little sluts are so cute together."

"Madam, she has cum in her hair. I help her clean up?"

"Yes Monique, help Cindy clean up in her shower. And you can sleep in her bed if you'd like."

"Yes, I like her. She is so pretty." Monique kissed Cindy's cheek and stood up. She held out her hand.

"Let us go, Miss Cindy."

Cindy grabbed her hand and stood up before she kissed Shanda. "Good night Shanda."

"Good night sweetie. I need to get some more sleep myself." She headed to her room.

Cindy and Monique soon had their clothes off in Cindy's bathroom. Cindy turned on the water and checked the temperature. They both got into the shower, Monique put liquid soap on her and softly washed her body. Cindy closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of her cleaning her off. She let the water cascade over her as Monique took her time washing her hair. She felt her cock brushing against her thigh, which sent a jolt through her body.

"Will you wash my body too?" Monique asked her in her sweet, sexy voice. Cindy looked into her sky blue eyes and felt weak inside. She took the washcloth from her and started washing her, she admired her perky 34D breasts as she ran her hands over them. She took her time and ran her lathered hands all over her body. Then she ran her wet hands down over her belly and caressed her cock with soft strokes.

Monique's eyes were closed as her breath quickened and she licked her lips. Cindy started squeezing her cock and felt it getting harder.

"You're so beautiful Monique." Cindy ran her lips over her neck, running her tongue up and down, she listened to her sweet, horny whimpering. She caressed her perky ass and rubbed her asshole with her soapy hands. Cindy could feel the sexual heat building between them, it electrified her body with a surge of ardent desire. She slipped her index finger up Monique's tight ass, she gasped and her jaw trembled while she pulled Cindy close to her.

"Kiss me Cindy."

Cindy grabbed her in a wet embrace, the water running down their naked bodies as they hungrily kissed each other. Cindy moaned when her rigid cock rubbed against her soaked pussy. She felt her juice dripping over her cock as it caressed her labia. They stood there a few minutes, kissing, fondling, licking and teasing each other's sexy bodies. Monique licked and sucked hard on her sensitive nipples, Cindy felt a small orgasm shoot through her body as she felt her need for her swelling.

"Fuck me Monique, please I want you inside me." Cindy wanted her, but she also realized that it was more than just sexual at that moment. It felt like something new to her, it was mysterious to her.

Cindy leaned against the showers corner and let Monique grab her thighs. Cindy spread her wet pussy lips and Monique slowly slid her 7" cock inside her. Cindy grabbed her around her about her neck and kissed her passionately as she thrusted into her. Water splashed up from between her legs from the hard fucking. Monique shivered and moaned, feeling that wet cunt grip her tight. She fucked Cindy with slow, deep thrusts, hitting just the right spot inside her.

Cindy felt so desired and beautiful as her new lover pumped her with hot abandon. Wet, dark strands of hair clung to Monique's smooth-skinned face. The way she shuddered and gasped while she fucked her made Cindy tremble with burning lust. She gripped her firm body close as she threw her head back with her balls hitting her with wet slaps. She then pounded her faster and Cindy let out wild, shaking moans.

Cindy pushed against her and grinded her pink, hard clit against her. She felt herself tremble and her pussy flowed with cum that ran down and mixed with the water. She watched Monique bite her ample lips and she dug her nails into Cindy's thighs. She felt her swelling cock nearing orgasm and she wanted to cum with her, Monique's hardness was making her want it so badly.

"Shoot your load deep in my cunt!" Cindy begged and squeezed that cock hard with her cunt. The hot, thick load soon entered her, making her squirt. Monique pumped with quick, short strokes that kept hitting her g-spot. Cindy felt herself gushing as one orgasm after another hit her like waves coming into shore. Monique held her with a firm tenderness until she was done shaking, then she kissed her more gently. Cindy felt her hot load running out of her soaked pussy and down her thighs.

Monique embraced her and held her close for a long while, they let the hot soothing water run over them.

Cindy felt so peaceful at that moment. Monique had made her feel so adored without saying anything.

Eventually, she turned the water off. She reached for a towel and dried Cindy off from head to toe, Cindy then helped her towel off. She took Cindy's hand and led her to bed

She laid down by her and caressed her body, Cindy felt like she was dreaming as she lay next to her, she kissed her with gentle pecks. Cindy wrapped her arms around her again and let out a deep sigh.

"Monique-I." Cindy looked deep into her eyes as she found it hard to speak.

"You are so beautiful Cindy, you are sweet girl I think."

Cindy leaned on her elbow and just looked into Monique's eyes for a moment. She found it hard to speak, she couldn't find the right words at that moment. Monique just gazed at her with a deep longing and Cindy felt her heart melting.

"Thank you Monique, I think you are gorgeous and very sexy." Cindy wrapped her arms about her and kissed her. They both fell into a deep sleep in a soft embrace.