Cindy's Journey Ch. 14

Story Info
Cindy gets an unexpected visitor and everything changes.
7.1k words
4.73
6.2k
6

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MY HEART IS YOUR HOME

The room was designed with nothing but relaxation and sensual romance in mind. All of the lighting was very soft and subdued. A heart-shaped bed was off to one side opposite the large bathtub. There was a large shelf with bath supplies, massage oil, sex toys and towels above the mini-fridge.

The colors were all pleasing to the eyes also. The bed was shades of red, purple and blue. The walls were lavender, light green and eggshell white. The blue tub was accented by it's golden faucet. Small alcoves along the wall held scented candles.

"This room is so amazing." Cindy was so pleased with what she saw.

"Yes it is." The tall, pale one spoke. "Perhaps you and Monique would like to undress first?"

"Yes I think we would." Cindy noticed the folding room divider next to her, it was a bronze frame inset with frosted glass panes. "Monique, join me back here."

They stepped behind it and removed their fetish outfits. There was a hamper and a garbage can there, in case someone needed them. They decided to put their leather and latex items in the hamper for now. They stepped out together totally naked.

The other two had also removed their fetish costumes, and Cindy marveled at the sight of them. They were statuesque, stunning beauties. Cindy was admiring their lean, athletic bodies, but something was bothering her.

"I'd really like to know." She said while gazing at them. "What are your names?"

"Of course." The pale one spoke with a very lovely smile on her gorgeous face. "I am Sidra, this is my half-sister Carmen."

"Wow." Monique said. "I see it now with your masks off, you do look similar. You are both very beautiful."

"Awww, thank you. You're so sweet!" Carmen smiled at her.

Cindy noticed how much their personas had suddenly changed. Like shedding their costumes also removed the roles they had been playing. They were both charming, cute and seem very relaxed now. She loved the sight of their sexy mouths and their big round cheeks. The way their lips curled when they smiled and the sensual warmth in their eyes. Sidra's eyes were the color of the bluest tropical lagoon, Carmen's were like shining green gems of the brightest clarity.

"Well Cindy, shall I draw a bath for you?" Sidra asked. "We can all fit in the tub together though."

"Yes, Sidra. I love that idea."

"As you wish." She tugged gently on her sisters arm. "Come with me please."

Cindy watched their perky asses jiggling with their foot steps. She could hardly believe she was still horny, and yet she was.

"So which one do you wanna fuck?" Monique whispered to her like she was reading her dirty mind."

"Both of them if I can." She giggled. "But I think I'll start in the bath with Sidra."

"Yes baby that sounds good." Monique kissed her and squeezed her tight. "I like Carmen, she is very sexy."

Sidra started the bath and added scented bubble soap. They both lit some vanilla scented candles, filling the air with that pleasing fragrance. Carmen helped her unbraid her hair. They sat together grooming each other and kissing each other with teasing, little pecks. Cindy found it all very sensual, she loved watching them. Monique offered to rub her shoulders for her and she unbraided her hair also.

Soon they were in the bathtub, washing each other. They were all lathered up and caressing each others wet, naked flesh. Sidra washed Cindy's hair thoroughly and lovingly. Monique was already groping and Frenching Carmen, while Cindy felt Sidra sliding her hands over her pussy under the water. Her caress was erotic and enticing, Cindy was melting under her touch, Sidra weaved a spell of slow, sensual seduction with her fingers.

Her long arms were wrapped about Cindy and she gently kissed her neck all up and down with her luscious lips. She made slow circles on her breasts, carefully massaging her sore nipples. Cindy closed her eyes and felt her hot breath on her neck while she rested against her wet breasts. Cindy caressed and rubbed her shapely legs causing Sidra to whimper with arousal.

They both could feel not only the heat from the water, but also the hotness of their growing mutual arousal. It was a slow boil they both felt growing deep in their cores, and Cindy loved it. Sidra was listening to her breath and how she responded to her touch. The dazzling young babe was pushing all of her buttons just right, and Cindy felt her increasing wetness mixing with the bath water. They were both savoring every second of it.

Sidra caressed her cheek and gently turned her face. She nibbled on Cindy's lips and licked them, letting her feel every little sensation as her pink tongue slowly caressed her lips. Then she pushed into her mouth and wiggled her tongue all around, letting Cindy enjoy the delicious tingling that made her even hotter for Sidra. Sidra could see Cindy had fast become putty in her hands.

"Is your pussy sore?" Sidra asked her with concern.

"Just a little." Cindy answered even as she pushed her hand over her pussy. "Put your hand inside me."

Sidra sucked Cindy's tongue deep into her mouth and slipped her long fingers inside her. Cindy moaned and squirmed while Sidra squeezed her tight between her strong thighs and pulled her face even closer. They were grinding against each other's soaked, needy bodies in an intimate, intense experience of euphoria. Sidra's hand pumped her in a slow grinding, thrusting motion.

Carmen's wet ass cheeks were splashing in the water as she was on top of Monique. She was bouncing up and down as they fucked each other with horny, youthful vigor. Her hair was slicked back with water in a long trail down her strong back, she was pressing her pussy down hard against Monique's crotch. She loved how Monique's thick cock felt inside her body.

Cindy had been fucked so many times that night, but there was something different about that moment to her. The way Sidra touched her and kissed her was so hot and intense, making her feel a deep burning hotness begging for release through her body. She climaxed with a long, wailing breathy moan. Sidra held her so close to her with a soothing vibe and a sensuous presence. She kissed her firmly on the lips as she kept trembling with her orgasms, she held Cindy tight in a warm embrace.

Cindy gradually turned to face her, her pelvis was pushed against her wet pussy. She wanted to kiss her thick, soft lips over and over. Carmen was leaning over Monique and trembled with her sweet orgasmic cries. She pressed her tits into Monique's chest and attacked her mouth with hot, aggressive kisses.

Soon, they were all sitting there relaxing together in a state of relaxed bliss. All four of them were caressing, groping and tenderly kissing each other.

"I think I'd like to take Sidra over to the bed." Said Cindy.

"Oh really, what do you have in mind baby?" Sidra asked her with an intrigued look.

"Something naughty babe. Besides, we've been in here for a long time and the water is getting cold."

"I will get you a towel then." Sidra stood up and water dripped from her nubile body. She grabbed towels off a small shelf next to the bath and handed one to Cindy. Cindy stepped out and dried off along with the other three ladies.

They made their way over to the bed, Cindy sat down and finished drying off, Monique plopped down next to her. Sidra was toweling her sister off, they finished up and both looked at them expectantly.

"We are here to please the both of you tonight." Carmen said while caressing her ravishing body. "So what do you want us to do now?"

"Get on the bed you two." Said Cindy. Cindy looked over the sex toys and she selected a few from the shelf before eyeing them again. They looked absolutely enticing, the way they both laid there just waiting to be used by her. Cindy laid a large vibrator, a big dildo and a strap-on down on the bed.

"I wanna wear that strap-on. But first, let's lick each other." Cindy laid down and started kissing them both along with Monique.

Cindy rubbed her sexy body up and down Carmen's with long licks all over her. She slowly dragged her tongue up her smooth thighs and down to her feet with long slurps on her pedicured toes. Carmen's ass rose up off the bed, her body was writhing from that tongue sending shivers all up and down her spine. Monique sucked her nipples and Cindy sucked and licked with raunchy determination to send her into orgasmic heaven.

Cindy soon felt her fetching young body pushing hard against her mouth in a long moment of panting, hot-blooded blazing climax. Cindy and Monique licked and groped her body while Sidra licked her sisters nipples. Sidra sucked hard on her tits until Cindy's mouth moved closer, she grabbed Sidra and planted a hot kiss on her sexy lips.

With that, Cindy kissed her again, but more softly this time. On her cheeks, her lips, then down to her chest, leaving her nipples for last. She licked and sucked on them, gently at first, then harder. Sidra's body writhed with pleasure, she felt her pussy saturated with a hot, tingling feeling.

She looked over her wet pussy and it's long, wide petals of flesh. Sidra's cunt was wide with her hard, thick clit jutting out and her pink folds. Cindy sucked the thick, juicy labia into her mouth with the sounds of Sidra's hot, deep huffs filling her ears. She licked with teasing circles all around her swollen clit before she attacked that sweet nub.

She then spread her cheeks, and put her tongue on Sidra's pink little bud. Wet, sucking sounds mixed with Sidra's groans as she plunged into the depths of consuming carnal pleasures. She was a quivering slut in her sexual hunger. Each stroke of that soft tongue triggered more and more wetness to flow.

Cindy relentlessly sucked on her cunt with hungry determination for a long while.

"Ohh Cindy I am so close...don't stop..please don't.." Sidra begged her while stroking Cindy's damp hair and rubbing her pussy up and down in sync with her probing licks. Her body stiffened from the waves of pleasure welling up inside her as it coursed through her body. Sidra came with a screaming intensity of fiery, toe curling pleasure.

"You're so sexy and amazing Cindy. You made me cum so hard." Sidra said with deep, satisfied panting. She smiled at her and kissed her hand, then she slowly sucked on her fingers. Soon Cindy strapped the harness around her waist, she held the thick dildo and looked at the sisters with a fire in her eyes.

"Fuck me Cindy. I want you to take me please?" Carmen presented her perfect, curvy ass to her. She curved her back and wiggled it at her.

"Yes, I would love to." Cindy kneeled behind her and grabbed her hips. Carmen put her mouth between Sidra's thighs while Sidra found Monique's cock with her wet mouth. They swiftly moved into a thrusting, sucking, moaning orgy.

Cindy was pounding Carmen so hard that her jiggling ass was smacking against Cindy's hips as she thrust into her. Carmen was slobbering on Sidra's cunt as she pulled her sisters hips closer to her face, she gasped and moaned with the hard fucking she was receiving while she licked that pussy with horny vigor.

Cindy soon grabbed the vibrator and applied that to her clit, that completely sent Carmen over the edge. She screamed with a convulsing, bed slapping, shuddering orgasm. She pushed the dildo out with her contractions and bucked her hips wildly until she was noisily gasping and fell forward on her sister with tears streaming down her face.

Cindy watched in satisfaction as she panted to catch her breath with her beautiful, petite breasts still shaking with her aftershocks.

"Cindy..ohh my god baby, you and Monique are so amazing." Carmen let out a deep groan of gratification and she laid back between Sidra and Monique.

"Thank you sweetie, I am truly enjoying you and Sidra." Cindy picked up the large 12" pink dildo off the bed. "So do you two hot babes want more?"

"Yes! I want a turn. Let me get on top of you Cindy, and I want Monique in my mouth." Cindy let Sidra ride her with Carmen shoving the dildo up her ass with Monique's cock in her mouth. They all had many more orgasms together that night and fell asleep in a warm, intimate embrace with their bodies in a naked embrace.

Monique awakened Cindy the next morning with some sensual kisses, and Cindy noticed they were alone.

"The half-sisters, they're gone."

"Yes, they slipped out while we were asleep baby. But they did leave this." Monique handed Cindy a napkin that read: "We really enjoyed the sexual intimacy with the two of you. Call anytime 212 342 3245. Love, Sidra and Carmen. XOXO."

"I think they like us." Cindy said with a smile. "Save that phone number babe."

"I will, I think we should invite them to my place sometime." Monique put arms around Cindy with a soft, sleepy moan. "I am so in love with you."

"I love you too, always my sweetheart." Cindy laid there with her for a few minutes feeling quite drowsy. "They don't serve breakfast here, do they?"

"No silly, this is a nightclub. Not a bed and breakfast." Monique giggled and kissed her cheek. "But if you're hungry, we can go eat somewhere."

Then there was a knock on the door.

"I wonder who that could be?" Cindy stretched and got up, she reached for a bathrobe that was provided for the guests of that room. She walked to the door and opened it a crack.

"Hi good morning Cindy!" Kim was standing there. "I hope I'm not too early, Sidra and Carmen left a while ago. I brought you coffee."

"No, it's fine Kim, come on in." Cindy opened the door and let her in, she walked back to the bed and sat down. Kim followed her and handed the coffee to her and Monique.

"Is sugar and cream OK?"

"Yes it is Kim." Monique took the cup from her. "Thank you so much, did you stay here last night too?"

"I did actually, it was a long night and I passed out in my office after all the dancing we did last night. This room is soundproof so you wouldn't have heard all the noise. Besides, someone had to be here in the morning."

"So Kim." Cindy eyed her while sipping her coffee. "My sister mentioned how much she has made working here. Can we talk more about the compensation for the servant girls here?"

"Of course, you will be paid for every night you are here entertaining our members. It is one hundred an hour plus tips, and the members all tip generously. How much do you usually make in one night Monique?"

"Easily a thousand, sometimes a lot more. But I am only here twice a week, sometimes three. It all depends on my schedule."

"Wow...that's a lot of money." Cindy was floored, she was almost at a loss for words. The thoughts of what she could do with that much income flooded through her mind. "I may not need a day job, but I did pay for college too. So I don't know."

"It's totally up to you dear." Kim smiled at her. "But I think you'd be very popular here. In fact you already are I think."

"I think you're right about that." Cindy giggled and blushed. "I really liked all that cock last night."

"I could tell. You certainly sucked me off really good, like a Hoover vacuum."

"I had a lot of practice with this lovely young lady." Cindy leaned over and kissed Monique.

"You two are adorable together, you look really happy together." Kim smiled at them.

"We are Mademoiselle, thank you. And we have a whole day together again." Monique clutched Cindy's hand close to her. "What would you like to do baby?"

"Well, I would like to go eat first. Kim can you join us?"

"Yes, I think I can go, thank you so much for asking. I will go and make sure everything will be ready for tonight. I'll meet you at the front door, shall we say half an hour from now?"

"Yes, that should work. Is that enough time for you babe?"

"Yes, I think so." Said Monique, they got up to get ready and Kim gave them some privacy.

A few weeks later, Sandy arrived back at the penthouse at 10pm. Shanda was awaiting her return on the couch.

"So how did it go Sandy?"

"Good. I think it went really well actually."

"That's good to hear. So were you right?"

"Yes, I found out I was right. I can read Cindy like a book. Much the way you can read me. Tomorrow we'll see what happens."

"OK. I hope it all goes well. Cindy is asleep with Monique and Alice in her room. I think they all wore each other out."

"I can't say I'm surprised. " Sandy laughed with a big smile on her face.

Did you ask her if they'll be here for dinner tomorrow?"

"Yes, I think Monique will stay. I'm not sure about Alice yet. I told her she is welcome to eat with us."

"Ok, and Molly is coming over to cook again?"

"Yes, she will be making lobster and her potato casserole again. There will also be sides also."

"That all sounds really good. I think I am gonna turn in for the night, I am quite sleepy already."

"Ok, goodnight Sandy."

The next afternoon, Cindy was enjoying the company of her friends. Kim, Mandy and Roux had been invited over by Shanda to share food and drink with them. Cindy sat on the love seat getting cozy with Monique and Alice. The wine and joyous laughter was flowing in equal measure. Cindy was really enjoying herself when something totally unexpected happened.

She heard the doorbell ring. Sandy went to get it and she let someone in. Cindy was sitting with Alice's arm around her, when she looked up to see Mindy standing there by Sandy. Cindy stopped in the middle of a sentence, her mouth was hanging open with her stunned surprise. Her heart suddenly started pounding and she also felt very anxious.

"Umm, hi Cindy.. Sandy invited me. Please just talk to me. " Mindy pleaded with her. "Please."

"You did what Sandy?" Cindy glared at her sister.

"Cindy, please come talk to me for a minute." Sandy said as she quickly intervened. "Please."

Cindy let out a big sigh, she stood up and walked over to Sandy who led her into the dining room by the windows.

"Sandy, what the hell were you thinking? Why did you invite her?"

"Because of what you told me about Bloomingdales. And the look on your face when you told us not long ago."

"What about Bloomingdales? What about my story made you think I wanted to see her again?"

"Because I know you, and that look you had on your face. Just like the summer before you went to college when you would talk about her. You still have feelings for her."

"OK...umm, maybe I do. But I love Monique, she is the one who looks after me now. Mindy wasn't there for me when I needed her most."

"Was all that really her fault though?" Sandy's voice became gentle while also pierced with sadness. "She didn't want to leave you, she told me everything last night when I met with her. She also told me she tried to keep in touch with you during college."

"Yeah, you have a point." Cindy sighed. "But I don't think she would understand my new lifestyle either. How would I explain that to her?"

"You don't have to. I told her about the club and what goes on there. I showed her pictures, not of you but of the club itself."

" OK, that didn't freak her out or anything?"

"If that scared her off, she wouldn't be here Cindy. She is here because she's taking a chance, because she loves you babe."

Alice and Monique were both concerned about Cindy, they were lingering nearby and listening closely.

"OK, I will hear what she has to say Sandy."

Cindy turned and stopped by the table to give Monique a hug. "Baby, I have to talk to her. Is that OK with you?"

"Yes Cindy, I understand." Monique looked at her with nothing but compassion in her big, lovely eyes. "It is OK, go speak with her."

Cindy rounded the corner and Mindy was still standing by the entrance to the kitchen. Mindy looked at her with her eyes full of hopeful sadness.

"Please follow me Mindy."

All eyes were on them as Mindy followed her.

"Look Cindy. I am truly sorry for showing up like this. But I wanted to see you "

12