All Comments on 'Cindy's Journey Ch. 14'

by SexualisPhantasia

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdalmost 3 years ago

Hard to put into words: I posted at the front end of this journey that I was all in wherever. Now at this juncture - juncture because the author promises more - I am exhausted/elated/enraptured. I so wanted Mindy and Cindy to find each other after the initial pain/trauma, and they did - so poignant, so beautiful, so rich/nuanced. The journey you created was well crafted: perfectly paced (no long winded chapters), crisp, engaging dialogue that carried the storyline, outrageously intense sex/love making between characters that came to life. OK - I obviously got caught up in this journey, and that fact that you intend to share Mindy’s POV - perfect. Thanks for sharing; you created a truly engaging storyline and brought it to life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have loved reading this and just love your characters who are so beautiful and understandable. Please do write the next part!

Rapier875Rapier875over 2 years ago

Excellent story overall, but I felt Cindy's 'Test' got too repetative and introduced too many new characters.

So pleased you bought Mindy back at the end.

Please though, use totally different names for your characters, using similar ones makes it difficult to dufferentiate.

Cindy and Mindy, Mandy and Sandy. I was waiting for Lilly and Tilly or Molly and Holly to turn up.

So please help us to follow the story by using very different names !

Rapier

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSexualisPhantasia@SexualisPhantasia
I love writing. Erotic, sci-fi, fantasy, poetry, journaling etc. I love creating like: drawing, painting, 3d printing. I write for many reasons, including saying things about desire, love and loss that I couldn't express otherwise. Writing can be a catharsis, and a release. A...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES