Cindy's Journey Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK I understand..But What about that girl I saw you with? That Valerie at the store?"

"To be honest. Tha-That really wasn't working out anyway. We were different, too different. We had different goals in life and too many arguments."

"That is it though?" She enquired. " That's why you really broke up?"

"Well no Cindy." She looked down and placed her shaking hands on the counter. She was starting to choke up. "When she saw how I looked at you, she lost it. She was always a jealous cunt. And she was becoming verbally abusive, like my father was. So I left."

"Jealous? What did she have to be jealous of? "

"Oh my god Cindy, she said I couldn't hide it anymore. She felt like I was lying to her."

"Huh?Hide what Mindy?" Sandy had told her what Mindy had said, but Cindy wanted to hear her say it.

"My- my feelings for you." Her voice cracked as tears welled up in her eyes. "Cindy, don't you see? I-I love you. That's why I'm here."

Cindy was visibly confused and upset. She turned and saw Monique with Alice in the dining room, watching silently. She looked back at Mindy. Her lovely face twisted with pain, confusion and anger.

"Now though! After 5 years you come back! You broke my heart, into such small pieces. Pieces small enough to pass through the eye of a needle Mindy..you-you weren't there when I needed you! You could have found a way. I hit rock bottom, and Sandy was there for me....where were you?"

Her voice trailed off into a sad groaning noise. Cindy trembled, slouching against the fridge and folding her arms. She felt like a terrified child again trying to protect herself from pain that felt all consuming. Mindy started crying at seeing Cindy in that state, she was so close to her physically, but she felt the huge wall she had quickly put up.

Mindy slowly approached her, wiping her own tears away while she sighed deeply. She placed her hands on Cindy's cheeks, and looked lovingly into her blue eyes.

"I am so sorry. Sorry for everything. I never, ever meant to hurt you. It killed me inside to leave you behind, I thought about you every day. Just know I would go to the ends of the earth for you. If you give me a chance, I'll be yours forever."

Cindy paused, looking up at her. Then she grasped her hands and gently pushed them away, she took a step back with tears burning in her eyes.

"I'm- I'm so sorry.. but I can't do this. I can't ever be hurt like that again. Monique looks after me now. Please Mindy, just go."

Mindy stood there, sadness overwhelmed her. She turned away and looked out the window, she stood there in sad silence for a few moments.

" Very well. I-I won't bother you again." She opened her purse and pulled something out. She set it on the opposite counter.

"I wish you two the best. I hope you'll always remember me Cindy." Mindy walked out of the kitchen with her head down. She started to sob and headed to the door.

Soon Cindy walked over and reached for the picture frame. It was a picture of her and Mindy, they were hugging each other and smiling. It was from the day of Mindy's 17th birthday. Monique and Alice were beside her and Monique looked down at the picture. Cindy felt like her heart was crumbling again. More of her tears splashed on the picture, she felt torn in two yet again.

"I'm so sorry baby. It's there anything I can do for you?" Monique rubbed her shoulder and kissed her cheek.

Cindy stood there, feeling a cold pain in the pit of her stomach. Her jaw trembled uncontrollably, her tears ran down and hit the floor. If Mindy walked out now, she would regret it forever. But she felt frozen, like her feet were stuck in concrete.

She looked at Monique, her eyes full of sadness. "No. I- I'm so sorry baby. I love her too. But I'm just so angry at her."

After a long pause, Alice was the one who tenderly grabbed Cindy by the arm to get her attention.

"No..no...this-this is all wrong! Cindy, you have got to go after her. As your friend trust me on this, you don't want to live with this regret! We all get hurt in life, but don't let that stop you. She saved that old picture for so long because she does love you."

"It's ok baby, just go before she's gone!" Monique shook her by her shoulders, snapping her out of her hesitation and confusion.

She yanked her high-heels off so she could move faster. She pulled the hallway door open and ran. Mindy almost had the elevator to her when Cindy yelled at her, she covered the distance in mere seconds.

"Stop! Please..please..Dont! Don't go..not again!"

She clutched Mindy's red jacket, holding on tight. Breaking down into heaving sobs, Mindy instantly held her tighter than ever before.

"I love you too. I always have! I missed you. I was just- just so hurt and angry...and and confused." She fell to her knees, holding onto Mindy as she slid down her body. "Don't- don't..don't.....guh..guh guh.goooo" Her voice became a deep wail of guttural crying

Mindy just held her tight, her tears falling on her hair. Both crying tears of heartache and joy mingled together. Mindy kneeled down and caressed her hair. She pulled her close and rocked her gently, Cindy cried all her pain out that day, while resting in the safe harbor of her arms. She totally surrendered to the love that had been kindled all those years ago.

"Be with me please, my new life is so different. But I'm still the girl you fell in love with. I want you now and always, I am so sorry, sorry for everything."

Mindy lifted her chin up and looked deep into her eyes with all of her love and affection. "I am sorry too. You'll always be my baby. My first love"

She her kissed long, and deep. Love and passion filling them both as they breathed big sighs of sweet relief. She held her like only a long lost lover ever could. They lingered there together in that warm embrace, enjoying their tearful reunion.

Monique slowly walked up and stood there behind them in the hallway. Looking crushed, unsure what to do or say. She started to cry and eventually they both saw her there.

"But I love Monique too. She's been so good to me. I can't hurt her too Mindy."

"No, of course not, I understand. It's Ok Cindy. What do you think Monique, can we share her?"

Monique stood there a few moments, she had the look of one lost in their thoughts. Then she smiled and said, "I think I could get used to that."

Monique walked over to them, grabbing both of their hands with hers.

"Yes, I already share her. And I can see how much you two love each other. Let's share her. And have some threesome's."

Mindy laughed "Sounds really good to me. Shall we rejoin the party my love?"

"Yes." Cindy smiled cheerfully at her. "I think we should."

The 3 of them joined hands and walked back to the penthouse. Alice was by the door and she hugged all 3 of them tight. Everyone else was looking at them.

"So, everything is better now?" Mandy asked with grave concern.

"Yes." Cindy said. "It's beyond all better."

Everyone clapped for them, Shanda and Sandy hugged and kissed them also. Kim poured everyone a glass of the vintage wine she had brought. Soon they were all toasting Cindy and Mindy's happy reunion.

Cindy sat with Mindy and Alice at the table for a while, Alice wanted to know all about Mindy. Years had passed since Cindy had seen Mindy, yet it also seemed like it was just yesterday to her. Like all the years of disappointment and pain ultimately didn't matter in the end.

Then Cindy got up and pulled Monique aside to talk to her. Soon Monique got Mindy's attention.

"Cindy wants to be alone with you for a few hours. I told her it is fine, and I have Alice to keep me company. Go, make love to her. She needs your touch Mindy."

"Yes, I really need to be alone with her." Mindy wanted to cry again, Monique's generosity deeply touched her. She gave her a big kiss and held her tight for a moment. "Thank you so much, this means so much to me."

"You're welcome, I am happy to share her with someone so wonderful."

Mindy got up and grabbed the picture frame from the kitchen, then she walked to Cindy's room with her. Cindy closed her door and she remembered what was on her dresser. She held it up in the light for Mindy to see.

"I kept it all these years baby."

"Ohhh my god." Mindy gasped. "You still have it, the necklace I gave you when I-when I left you." Her voice cracked again with her regrets.

"It's OK, Mindy. What matters is that we are together now, and we always will be." Cindy squeezed her tight and kissed her tenderly all over her gorgeous face.

"Yes baby, always and forever." Mindy felt a tear fall down her face again, she was still overcome with emotion on that day.

"Before I forget though, I wanna show you something." Mindy started to remove the back of the old picture frame.

"What are you doing Mindy?" Cindy asked as she sat down on her bed.

"I wrote you something years ago, a poem. I was hoping somehow you'd read it one day, so I put it in the back of this frame."

She found the poem and handed it to Cindy. She unfolded the old piece of loose leaf paper and read it to herself.

MY HEART IS YOUR HOME

Others may have used her,

Others may have abused her.

She was so hurting when I found her,

I just wanted to hold her until her pieces fit back together.

To show her how precious she was, always and forever.

I wanted to wipe away her every tear,

And put an end to all her fear.

But suddenly she was gone,

and she is my most beloved,

I can only dream of getting her back.

The day she left my world became so grey

And black.

I would treasure her for a thousand years,

and then a thousand more.

I pray one day I'll be standing again at her door.

The summer nights just don't feel the same,

I left her behind through no fault of my own,

but how can I carry this shame?

Does she resent me, or is she just full of pain?

How I miss her at night, I never wanted her to leave my sight.

How cold the nights feel without my Angel. My perfect Cindy..

I live my life, but it feels like something is missing,

like she's the one I should be kissing.

I hope to get her back, I hope to find a way.

'Til then. I will gaze upon this picture, day after day

Somedays I feel all alone,

I hope someday, somehow her heart can be my home.

Cindy finished reading it and sat in silence. "It's not the greatest poem ever." Said Mindy. "But did you like it?"

Cindy's eyes were brimming with tears again, she looked deep into Mindy's eyes. "Baby...I love it. Baby, I pray your heart will always be my home."

"Cindy, make love to me." Mindy removed her jacket and quickly dropped her pants around her ankles, revealing her red lacey underwear. "Please baby, no one has ever touched me like you have."

Then Cindy grabbed her and pulled her close, caressing her and kissing her with absolute passion. Mindy straddled her and planted her thick lips on her sexy mouth.

Absolute, fiery passion engulfed both of them as their tongues twisted and slid around together. Mindy pushed her down and attacked her mouth again as Cindy reached down and rubbed her already soaked panties. They remembered everything about each other, they knew each other's bodies so intimately. Their eager bodies responded like they had never been apart, the burning flame of their hot love united their bodies and souls in the sweet bliss of their carnal union.

Cindy pulled Mindy's shirt off and Mindy quickly freed her buxom breasts from their bra. Cindy suckled on her rock hard nipples and Mindy trembled and moaned. Cindy persistently sucked away at her nipples causing her to shiver and shake all over. She held Cindy's head firmly against her breast, she felt an orgasm building already.

"Ohh fuck, I am-I." her words stuttered into deep gasps of heavy, hot breaths. "You're....gonna make me...cummm.ohh..ohhh baby. My god." The flame was reignited between them again at long last, it was now a blazing inferno of eternal desire. Cindy felt her beloved's needy body pressing against hers, she sucked even harder because Mindy was so close. She came with a high pitched squealing scream with her whole body shaking.

"Oh my god Cindy." Mindy said breathlessly. "You always could touch me just right, I missed you and your mouth so much my love."

"I missed you too. I'm not done yet baby, help me get my dress off." Cindy stood up and Mindy unzipped her sexy red dress and helped her pull it down.

Mindy playfully pushed her down and pulled off her black thong, then she climbed on top of her in a 69 position. Cindy looked at her beautiful pussy, it was so wet and smooth. She loved how Mindy smelled, the aroma of her dripping arousal made her burn even more with unbridled lust for her.

Mindy wanted to give herself to Cindy in every way possible, to desperately show her just how much she adored and desired her. She sucked and licked at her lover's pink labia. She tasted her lovely folds with her long, probing tongue.

They hungrily pleasured each other, a burning river of lust flowed through both of them as it rushed like lava flowing into an erupting volcano. They finger fucked, licked, rimmed and tasted each other over and over again. They were in a heavenly bliss of horny fervor for each other, savoring every centimeter of each other's nubile young bodies. The passage of time was only measured by each new moan they let out together.

"Mindy. I-I am gonna cum so hard baby. Ohh shit, don't-don't stop!" Mindy jammed her fingers with raw lust into her sopping wetness. She licked and slobbered on her wet labia with such pent up sexual frustration, she had waited years for Cindy to squirt on her again. Cindy could no longer contain the flowing fluids from deep inside her heated, sweating body. A loud, piercing scream and she gushed into her lover's mouth with a torrent of pussy juice. Cindy laid there panting, every muscle trembling and her loins aflame with heightened, decadent arousal.

Mindy turned to face her with her mouthful so Cindy opened her mouth wide. Mindy spit her sweet juices into her mouth and they shared a sloppy kiss together. They kissed and licked each other off with ardent, lusty zeal. They caressed one another and laid there in a close embrace.

"So, what do you wanna do next?" Cindy smiled joyfully at her lover. "I doubt you're worn out yet."

"No, I definitely want more. I'll never get enough of you." With that Mindy turned her body and pulled on Cindy's leg to move her crotch closer. "Remember the first time we scissored each other?"

"Of course I do baby. The day I gave you my virginity." Cindy pushed her cunt against Mindy's and flashed her a naughty grin with a twinkle in her eye. They pushed and grinded their pussies together, slowly building up to a hard, wet pounding to the point of their mutual orgasms.

They had many more orgasms that day until they were exhausted from their love making. Cindy fell asleep with a smile next to Mindy, with Mindy's sensual lips kissing her sweetly on the forehead.

They woke up hours later. "It's ten babe." Mindy looked at her phone. "Are you up?"

"Yes honey." Cindy let out a big groan with her long stretch. "I'm awake."

"Do you wanna go eat? I am hungry."

" Yes baby. Let's go." Cindy put her sweat shirt and matching pants on.

" I don't have anything else to wear." Mindy said as she put her clothes back on.

"You'll have room in my dresser for clothes soon enough."

Mindy looked at her, feeling a bit humbled. "You'll let me keep my clothes here?"

"Of course baby. I want you to feel welcome here. I love you."

Mindy suddenly burst into tears and squeezed her tight.

"Mindy! What's wrong? Are you OK?"

Mindy sobbed and shook her head yes. "I'm OK." She looked at Cindy and wiped her tears. "You're just so good to me. You're still that beautiful, sweet girl I fell in love with. And after all I put you through, you still want me. "

Cindy caressed her cheeks and just gazed into her eyes, she listened to her with all her compassion.

"I've been so emotional the past couple weeks. I hardly sleep or eat. And now I just feel so relieved and grateful. I'm just so happy that I feel overwhelmed."

"Mindy." Cindy caressed her tears away. "My baby, all is forgiven. I'm just glad you came to find me. When I saw you in that store, I was so upset and confused. But I also saw it in your eyes that day, and I just didn't know what to do."

"What Cindy? What did you see?"

"Your love for me. I could see it in your beautiful eyes. There was no mistaking it."

"Yes, that's right. I couldn't hide it. When I saw you, my heart started pounding. I couldn't believe my eyes. I wanted to hold you close and never let you go again, no matter what. I-I just realized how much I was in denial about the pain I held inside for so long babe."

"What pain? The pain of our break-up?"

"Yes. And trying to bury that pain under relationship's and distractions for years. I was slowly dying inside. My relationship with my ex, all my success didn't mean all that much. But when I saw you again, I felt alive again. It was a lot like the day I saw you smiling at me in the sunlight by the beach our senior year. When I realized how much I was in love with you, I felt complete in that moment. Nothing else mattered but you."

"And now." Cindy tenderly held her hands and kissed her gently. "We are both complete, and we get to be happy. And THAT is all that matters now. The past is behind us baby. Please remember that. I love you."

Mindy held her tight and kissed her again with all her passion and love within her soul. "Yes, you're right. What matters is our future together. I love you too."

Then they heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." Said Cindy.

Sandy opened the door, she was smiling at them warmly. "I didn't mean to interrupt, but I noticed your light is on. Would you two like to eat now.?"

"Yes we would big sister." Cindy smiled back at her While holding Mindy.

Sandy walked over to them and hugged them tight. "You two look so beautiful and happy together. That warms my heart."

They walked back to the dining room. Monique, Shanda and Alice were all there: everyone else was gone by them. Cindy was overjoyed to see Monique greet Mindy with a tender kiss on the lips.

Shanda heated up their food. Sandy, Alice and Monique sat at the table with them.

Cindy sat between Monique and Mindy. She had her arms around both of them as they snuggled close with her. It was a simple and perfect evening for all 3 of them, Cindy felt so loved and so peaceful at that moment. She was with the people she loved the most. Ultimately, that was all that really mattered.

AUTHORS NOTE: That is the conclusion of this story, but by no means the end of Cindy and Mindy's love story. Most likely, Mindy's story is next. In fact, most of the story's I have planned will be interconnected by the characters common to them all. I will be adding a reading list to my profile page. I am also publishing non-erotic poetry on here as of 8/21.

I will also be submitting a revised version of Cindy's Journey: I don't like leaving typos in my stories. To me that is half-ass writing, and I don't do half-ass no matter what I'm doing at the time.

This story ended up being much longer than I initially anticipated. But sometimes that's what happens, a story and it's characters end up 'telling' the author what the story truly needs.

I have worked long and hard on this story, so please rate leave me some feedback. And please let me know what you liked about the story. That would mean a lot to me, thanks everyone!

12